• • C R I M S O N • P E A K • • Semi-Lit Wolf RP Accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

• • C R I M S O N • P E A K • • Semi-Lit Wolf RP Accepting

Postby LunarFaith » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:47 am

CRIMSON PEAK

Wolf Roleplay : Semi-Lit

If the Lion is king of the jungle, who is king of the forest? The mountains? The sky?

The wolf is a creature unlike any other. This beast is able to adapt to extreme & unbearable conditions. Yet somehow, the wolf isn't always the most dominant animal in a territory. Somehow, it is able to be defeated. Up north, deep in the forests of British Columbia, lie a pack. These wolves have inhabited the mountains of the north for centuries and have found ways of thriving in the extreme climates. The pack had lived in harmony for as long as anyone could remember, until hell broke loose. Winter had turned pack territory into a wasteland. The Wolves has been forced to move camp into a cave at the base of Kral, the territory's tallest mountain. Soon, starvation ripped through the forest, demolishing entire colonies of animals. With this, of course, came the bears. The cougars. The eagles. The top of the food chain, all fighting for the same prey. Blood was shed as many died. The pack survived as spring broke through the snow, bringing life back to the forest. Very few wolves remained. Now the wolves must work to restore the pack, take back their land, & fill their stocks before winter hits once more. Summer lasts only a few short months up north, leaving their chances of survival slim. Perhaps impossible.

The Alpha has survived. It is time to rebuild the pack. Search for lone wolves. Create life with new pups. Will you join us?

Last edited by LunarFaith on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LunarFaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• • C R I M S O N • P E A K • • Rules

Postby LunarFaith » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:07 pm

R U L E S

I expect you to take the time to read these. There aren't many.

•Semi-Lit, in this case, means 4 well formed scentences. Proper grammar. No use of excessive colour on posts. Please keep your posts as literate & well written as possible. Detail is always appreciated.
    •OCC posts (Out Of Character posts) are not permitted in this thread. All OCC chat will be placed in the discussion thread.
    •Forms are not permitted in this threat. All forms will be placed in the discussion thread.
    •You may use your own form.
    •Ranks stating "Open to Application" are NOT first come first serve. They will be chosen by hand as this is a Semi-Lit RP. Please fill out a form & indicate that you'd like your character to be considered for the role.
    •You may play a maximum of 4 characters. Exceptions may be made for temporary characters lasting no more than 50 pages.
    •In an attempt to keep genders even, you must make one male per 2 females or 1 female per 2 males. You can choose to have only 2 females/males, but your third character must be of the opposite gender.
    •You have no control over another players character. Consider "The brute lunged for the young she-wolf in an attempt to sink his teeth into her thigh" instead of "The brute sunk his teeth into the she-wolfs thigh". The difference being that the other player has the chance to choose weather or not to allow this to happen.
    •This RP is all natural. No special powers or obvious photoshop wolves permitted. Wolves MAY be gay, as homosexuality IS found in the wild as well & has been documented.

Thank you.
Last edited by LunarFaith on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LunarFaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• • C R I M S O N • P E A K • • Territory

Postby LunarFaith » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:31 pm

T E R R I T O R Y

Most territory was lost in the harsh winter.

The pack resides at the base of Kral. This bear, rocky mountain stands taller than the rest, it's peak covered in a blanket of snow at all times. The wolves, during the winter, had challenged the wild Bear for the large cavern at the base of Kral. The mountain provided shelter from the harsh winds, making it the perfect location. The was against the wild bears turned ugly, many died. Because of this, the cavern has earned the name of Crimson peak, in memory of the blood shed. Inside the cavern there are smaller caves. We call these dens. They are lines with twigs, grass & moss to provide heat in the cold nights. Each ranking holds its own den. The Alpha'a den resides at the very back of the cave to the north, sitting next to that of the healers. These are the two most respected ranks in the pack. To both sides you'll find the Beta & Delta dens. The guards and hunters come next, their dens falling on both the east & west. The omegas den (seen in the bottom right of the picture) is closest to the entrance which falls to the south. They have the least protection as they are the least respected. The Queen's den is a nest that sits in a pit in the middle of camp. As long as a queen or pups habitat the next, it is watched by a guard at all times.

The territory surrounding camp is a dense forest consisting mainly of pine trees & aspen trees. Where the pine lay, there is thick underbrush & many brambles. Where the Aspens lay, there is lush green grass, better hunting, &a less shelter. A spring in the mountain runs not far from camp, cutting straight through the middle of pack territory. Alongside the stream you'll find open fields & good hunting opportunities.

Last edited by LunarFaith on Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LunarFaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• • C R I M S O N • P E A K • • Pack

Postby LunarFaith » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:56 pm

P A C K • R A N K I N G S

As the pack is rebuilt, these positions will be filled slowly.

PLEASE NOTE: As stated in the rules, the ranks that are "Open for Application" will not be first come, first serve. They will be hand chosen based on the form. These are for high ranks only. Lower ranks are open to all. Healer will be chosen before he RP begins. The rest will be chosen as we RP.

Alphas
    •Maverick || Male || Lunarfaith
    Mate of Maverick || Female

Betas
    •Mate of Hekate || Male
    •Hekate|| Female || ThePaganWolf

Deltas
    •Mate of Harlequin || Male
    Harlequin || Female || Lunarfaith

Healers
    •Muanu || Male || Main || Kotayle
    •Nanook || Male || Apprentice || Lunarfaith

Superiors
    •Aphelion || Female || Lead Guard || Kaydan Alenko
    •Aditya || Female|| Lead Hunter || ғloѕнee

Guards
    •Lakota || Male || Tauriel.
    •Rosalie || Female || Dark.Leaf
    •Bagueer || Male || Lunarfaith
    •Talia || Female || ThePaganWolf
    •Garrik || Male || Inevitable.
    •Axel || Male || - M U D D E H -
    •Cochise || Male || L.I.N.G.E.R
    •Open

Hunters
    •Cricket || Female || Tauriel.
    •Edon || Female || ♥∂яσωη♥
    •Aphrodite || Female || Solarize
    •Akeila || Female || Kotayle
    •Daniel || Male || ✨Moon✨
    •Ivory || Female || Trico.
    •Callie || Female || - M U D D E H -
    •Acquity || Female || Nucelix
    •Open

Pups
    •Open

Loners
    (No more than 5 at once)

•Seneca || Female || L.I.N.G.E.R
    •Nomad || Male || ThePaganWolf
    •Jynx || Female || ♚ Queen ♚
    •Open

Last edited by LunarFaith on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 14 times in total.
LunarFaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: • • C R I M S O N • P E A K • • Semi-Lit Wolf RP Accepti

Postby LunarFaith » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:11 pm

Now open!
• • C R I M S O N • P E A K • •

NEW Semi-Lit Wolf RP : Click the Image below to join today

LunarFaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarFaith » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:25 am

M A V E R I K
Male || Alpha || 6 Years

Maverick awoke suddenly, startled by the strong wind whistling through the cavern entrance. The old alpha sighed, hauling himself to his paws. The ground beneath him was cold as ice & his body not much warmer. This cold would be the end if his pack if it didn't change soon. The brute did his morning rounds, slowly making his war around the cavern to peek in on all the dens. He worried for his pack, they grew weaker with each passing day. Maverick spotted his old friend & oldest guard sitting by the camp entrance, obviously on duty. The leader quietly took a seat beside Bagueer.

---

H A R L E Q U I N
Female || Delta || 1 Years

Harlequin stretched from the back of her den, each muscle aching with the bitter cold. The she-wolf was naturally small but starvation & malnutrition made her look ill. Her rusty coat had dulled into a pale cream colour & her once bright eyes were now a dull green. The Delta female made it to the entrance of her den before laying back on the cold ground. She was exhausted, starving, & had no energy to leave the safety of her nest. Harlequin lay her head across her paws & watched the other wolves.

---

N A N O O K
Male || Healer Trainee || 2 Years

Young Nanook had braved the winter well. His body still carries some muscle & strength, his coat still full & thick. As a healer, the young brute was highly respected & was able to eat second in line, along with his alpha. He was fair, only ever taking what he needed. On this cold winter morning the young male lay on a flat rock just outside his den, cleaning his chocolate brown coat. As the healer ran his tongue over his paws in an attempt to rid them of dirt & mud, his piercing blue eyes wondered across camp. Would there be a hint today? No wolf looked strong enough to leave the camp, let alone hunt an elk.

---

B A G U E E R
Male || Guard || 7 Years

Bagueer sat ridged at the camp entrance as he had offered to take the night shift. The brute was frozen to the core, his pelt covered in snow & his skinny body looking frail. He turned as Maverick approached & gave the alpha a curt nod in respect. He knew the alphas silence was a sign of defeat. Maverik was giving up, just as many of the other wolves were doing. This winter just wouldn't end.
• • C R I M S O N • P E A K • •

NEW Semi-Lit Wolf RP : Click the Image below to join today

LunarFaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:30 am

garrick // brute // five years of age // tags: none //:

garrick had been awake for a while, but he stayed down as he wasn't on duty at the moment, and he thought that maybe he could get some more rest. but that was hopeless. the chilling morning breeze struck to your bones and felt almost as if the cold put you in pain. peeping outside of the den, his head rested on his paws and exhausted eyes scanning the area, the sight outside looked too dreadful and harsh to even want to step out, to fear that the cold, snow covered ground would freeze you in your place. yet, as garrick took a deep breath, dragging in all the scents around him, his senses told him that winter was coming to an end. this long, dreadful, barren winter was finally coming to an end. garrick managed to push a smile on his maw, eyes scanning wolves as they pulled themselves from their dens. a frown soon came upon garrick's face at the sight of the skinny to the bone wolves, their pelts clinging to their bones. but as garrick turned his head just slightly to scan over his own pelt, he was the same. mostly everyone is the same, beside the higher ranks. garrick sighed heavily, feeling horrible seeing all of his fellow pack mates in these conditions. he couldn't help but bear the weight, even though none of this was his fault, not even in the slightest way.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:39 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hekate

female
4 years old
beta
no love interest
tags: garrik, maverick,
bagueer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hekate blinked open her pale green eyes just as the sun rose above the tree tops. Her dark ears flickered forward listening to the sound of the wolves moving among their dens. The night had once again been cold and hope of winters end seemed to dissipate from the eyes of her packmates as each day passed. Their pelts taught against malnourished bodies, hunger rolling in each wolf’s stomach. She longed for the taste of elk sliding down her throat, but alas, pray had been scarce with the colds never ending grip on the forest. With some reluctance, she pushed herself to her paws, her once powerful body feeling oddly weak with the hunger pangs that rolled through her. Her muscles whined and complained as she stretched them, begging for relaxation, but there wouldn’t be any, at least not today. The pack needed to eat and ever wolf needed to believe that she herself had hope, especially with the way Maverik’s eyes held a hint of defeat. She had seen it shimmering there the past couple of days and she couldn’t help but want to reassure him that winter could not go on forever. Spring would come and when it did it would bring with it the promise of pray, and possibly pups. The pack would grow strong again, but now was not the time to lose hope. As she thought on this her eyes landed on the alpha, and immediately her paws set themselves in his direction. She paused momentarily, her eyes tracing over Garrik. “Garrik, why don’t you take over for Bagueer, I am sure he is exhausted” she remarked, motioning towards the entrance where Bagueer sat rigid with Maverik. He had taken the night shift, a dangerous shift with the dropping temperatures, and she couldn’t help but feel as though he deserved some time to himself, perhaps a nice day of sleep. If the pack was to be protected, the guards needed as much strength and energy as they could muster. As Garrik stirred, she turned her attention back to the alpha, heading his way. “Good morning, Maverik” she greeted, dipping her head in respect despite the ranking she held. She took a seat next to him, the cold sinking into her bones “I have asked Garrik to take over for Bagueer” she remarked, blinking at the oldest of the guards. Her respect for the pack was deeply rooted in her blood and Garrik had been around for longer than she had, he deserved the respect she had to offer. She blinked, returning her vision towards the forest and allowing the scents to wash over her, though the cold drowned out most. “I am going to talk to Aditya about joining a hunt today” she remarked, making small talk with the alpha, though both knew that the chances of prey were slim, she tried to remain hopeful, to spark an air of hope within the brute next to her “We will find food” she remarked turning her muzzle towards him kindly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Talia

female
2 yrs 6 mo
guard
no love interest
tags: garrik

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Talia rested her head on her paws, watching as the pack shifted around her. It wasn’t her shift and she hadn’t been asked to do anything but she felt as though she needed to. With a quick movement, she got to her paws and let her vision wander across the pack. Hunger rolled through her belly and cold pierced her bones but the pack needed to remain strong and she knew that, however the spark of hope had left her eyes. She turned to where Hekate spoke quickly to Garrik and moved her paws towards the two just as Hekate headed away. She huffed, her tail falling behind her, surely she could accompany Garrik. She leapt forward, paws landing with ease upon the cold ground “Garrik” she remarked, calling to him as she continued forward “Mind if I join you?” She asked softly, her tail wagging despite the way her pelt had dulled and her boned protruded from her sides.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nomad

male
3 years old
loner
no love interest

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wip
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:06 am

garrick // brute // five years of age // tags: hekate, talia //:

garrick let his eyes wander to the form of two brutes sitting at the entrance, both wolves hunched over, but one rigid because of the cold. although the alpha held himself with power, the eyes can see the weakness and suffering the two had gone through. this winter was the worst of them all, and all begged for it to come to an end. rustling movement from behind caused the brute to flick an ear behind him to listen as the light steps of the beta padded towards him. his gaze trailed to the beta as he sat himself up, bowing his head in respect to the higher ranked female. the beta was known as an attractive fae, with a coat usually full and the colors rich. but during this winter, her colors had faded and her pelt now clung to her bones, ribs showing through. garrick sighed as she approached and offered her a small smile as she spoke. his eyes traveled to the older male guard as he sat rigid, and garrick nodded to hekate. "good morning, hekate." he spoke softly, eyes traveling back to hers. he watched as she walked away toward the alpha, making small talk he presumed. shortly after the beta had gone off, a young fae, the name talia, came wagging along, asking to join him on guard. garrick smiled to the fae and let out a small chuckle, stretching out his limbs as he padded about beside talia. "no, i don't mind one bit. i could use the company this bleak morning anyways." the brute spoke, nearing the alpha and guard at the entrance. "and how are you this morning?" he asked her, tail swaying slightly as a chilling breeze brushed over their pelts.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solarize » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:30 am

spacspace space
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

name / Aphrodite
gender / Female
age / Four Years
rank / Hunter
tags/ None

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

spacspace space

Aphrodite's gaze drifted slowly around the pack; every wolf was undernourished due to the harsh winters they had endured. Her own stomach grumbled and she knew a hunt was needed, and she was determined to make it a successful one. Being a hunter was hard in these conditions, but Aphrodite wasn't one to give in to the bitter cold. She was stubborn, like her mother, and would put herself in danger if it meant doing her job well. Although meaning she would put her pack first, the trait was sometimes seen as a flaw by others, however, she arose from her usual spot and proceeded to approach the alpha.

"Maverick," She said, lowering her head as a sign of respect. "We are weak and food is scarce, but a hunt is in order," She began, hoping that he would agree. She paused, turning to Hekate who had joined them."May I join you also?" She smiled politley and sat down, awaiting a responce.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
peace will win and
fear will loose
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wip:)
Solarize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups