| The Journey| Open!! (Warrior Cats)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

| The Journey| Open!! (Warrior Cats)

Postby rose petals. » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:13 am

Knestled deep into a thick mountain range are the cats of Sorrelclan. The steep mountain Joaneses as the twolegs call it towers over the camp, giving the clan shelter from storms. The twoleg mountain Java is 9,853 feet high and is where the cats do most of their hunting. A twoleg couldn't climb 1/3 of the way up Java, but a cat could go halfway. Twolegs began work on the range, tearing apart mountains and exploding cliffs for their thunderpaths and railroads. They built farms on the dormant volcanoes and towns in gorges and flat areas. Soon, Sorrelclan began to worry about the humans. The deputy, Icefeather, thought the clan should leave imeadiatley. Juniperstar told her deputy that the idea was silly, and that twolegs were no match for Sorrelclan. Icefeather was enraged, soon he organized a small group of followers that agreed with his descision. One night, when he was asleep. Starclan warned him in three sunrises that the twolegs were planning to trap the cats and build upon the gorge, in order to save the clan Starclan asked Icefeather to try again to convince Juniperstar. The deputy pleaded but the she-cat

stood firm and held her ground. The night before the twolegs came, Juniperstar recieved a horrible illness. StarClan told her that she had to lead her cats away. Juniperstar pleaded and said she would never leave her homeland, so she died of the illness. Icefeather had sent his followers away that night before Junipestar died and he became leader. In the morning when he was about to name the new deputy and receive nine lives, Sorrelclan turned on him. Four of the strongest warriors Dawnfang, Foxclaw, Oliveheart, and Scarface brutally attacked him and killed him. Scarface declared himself the new leader after he had delivered the death blow and proclaimed to Sorrelclan that they would fight the twolegs whether they were coming or not. At sun high that day twolegs attacked the ravine and Sorrelclan fought back, their battalion lead by Scarstar. The twolegs blocked the exits and corralled the cats together, then captured each and every one. However, ten cats had been sent away, unknowing of Icefeather's death. They made their way out of the mountains and chose a leader. Now their journey really begins. Where ever the cats decide to live they will begin their dynasty, carving and crafting their very own clan. However, they can't make the journey alone. With the help of Kittypets, rogues, and loners, the last remaining cats of Sorrleclan might be able to survive.
Last edited by rose petals. on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 10 times in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Rules|

Postby rose petals. » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:38 am

1. Follow all of Tess's rules! That really should be a given!
2. Only two Sorrelclan cats and one outsider. If the Sorrelclan cats are full make a outsider, also vise versa.3. Keep genders even please.
4. 5 sentences or more each post and that includes forms. I understand writers block because we all get it sometimes so 3 if you have writers block.
5. Only post on the discussion thread until the roleplay starts.
6. Reserves only last two days or your reserve will be for fitted. It's okay if your form is a work in progress.7. Try your best at grammar!
8. Please be nice to other users, they have a life as well as you do.
9. Have fun!

Last edited by rose petals. on Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|Allegiances| Sorrelclan

Postby rose petals. » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:54 am

Leader:
Will be polled-gender-(will not receive leader name or nine lives from Starclan until the group finds a camp.)Deputy:
Is chosen by leader-gender-(is not chosen until leader recieved nine lives)
Medicine cat:
An omen will be given by Starclan-gender-(will be Mothwing)
Medicne cat apprentice:
A kit will be born and Starclan will send an omen- gender-not open until kits are born
Warriors:
Ivypelt-she-cat-Neenee777
Mothwing-tom-Ohdeerieme
Sagefoot-She-cat-Mullifous
Silverstorm-she-cat-Raya36
Braveleap-tom-Skyflighter
Snaketwist-tom-ice cream
Apprentices:
Dawnpaw-she-cat-ice cream
Ravenpaw-tom-Roseshine12
Name-gender-loosely
Queens:
Junipertail-she-cat-Sarcastic Kitty
kits:
Snowkit-she-kit-Sarcastic Kitty
Stagkit-tom- Neenee777
Lionkit-tom-Raya36

Last edited by rose petals. on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 15 times in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|allegiances| outsiders

Postby rose petals. » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:05 am

Rouges:
Knat-Tom-Neenee777
Aspen-Tom-Raya36
Moonbear-Tom-Skyflighter
Name-Gender-Open
Loners:
Cloud-she-cat-Roseshine12
Name-Gender-Open
Name-Gender-Open
Kittypets:
Name-gender-Open
Name-gender-Open

Last edited by rose petals. on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby rose petals. » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:06 am

Key:

/ siblings
~ Apprentice mentor
❤️ Mates
💔 Ex mates
💕 Crush
💞 Both crush
+= mother, father, and kits
- dead

Ivypelt ❤️ Icefeather
Juniperstar❤️ Scarstar
Daisypaw 💞 Wasppaw
Lionpaw💕 Egretpaw
Ivypelt + Icefeather = Daisypaw, Fernpaw, Lionpaw
Daisypaw/Fernpaw/Lionpaw
Juniperstar + Scarstar= Daytail
Bell💔Zio
Bell + Zio = Knat Comorady
Knat/ Comorady
Junipertail ❤️ Lioncry
Junipertail + Lioncry= Snowkit, Stagit &Lionkit
Snowkit/Stagkit/Lionkit/
Junipertail/Skykit/Cloudkit/Lilykit
Last edited by rose petals. on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

We are:

Postby rose petals. » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:07 am

Open!!

Closed!!
Last edited by rose petals. on Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | The Journey| Do not post|

Postby rose petals. » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:20 am

Reserve.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | The Journey| Open!! (Warrior Cats)

Postby rose petals. » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:31 pm

╔══𝕀𝕧𝕪𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕥══╗
Molly-Sorrelclan-
Tags: Sorrelclan

╚═════════╝

Ivypelt's pads were hardened from the harsh mountainous terrain Sorrelclan lived in. Icefeather had seemed quite urgent when he sent the 10 cats away out of the territory, telling them not to stop till they reached the end of the mountain range. They had finally made it, and Ivypelt could feel the soft green blades of grass tickle her paws. Just recently, they had appointed Snaketwist to lead them, Ivypelt knew that no cat knew where they were going, even their leader, but they just had to believe that they would end up in the right spot.

The molly cats a glance behind her again. She kept waiting for the white and gray bob of a tail to flicker through the ferns, but there was none. He promised that he would join us. There had also been some other rebellious cats that stayed, far to loyal to the new leader to leave him, Ivypelt had wanted to be one of them. However, Icefeather told her to leave, he wanted her life to be spared. Little did the molly know, the assassins trying to kill Icefeather would have killed Ivypelt as well if they had the chance.

Behind them, in the South, steep mountains towered above their heads, concealing an upcoming rain and oncoming twoleg city. To the North, straight ahead, was a small cluster of twoleg nests, tall yellow monters crowded around them, and none looked inhabited. The West had long flat fields, with the occasional twoleg den and large animal. In the east was a long and wide river, it was filled with rapids and most likely uncrossable, though a quick drink wouldn't harm any cat.

"Where now?" She asked, curling her tail over her shoulders. She hoped to stay by the mountains, or in the same place. There would always be that possibility that her beloved mate would return to her.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me