[❈]❝HAVEN❞ (ˡᵒᵒᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳˢ|ᵃᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᶤᶰᵍ)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: [❈]❝HAVEN❞ (ᵃᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᶤᶰᵍ|ᶰᵉʷ|ᶰᵉᵉᵈ ᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳˢ)

Postby TidalCurrent » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:21 pm

{ ooc || tagged; Awakening Souls }
{ I'll assume the "unsettling island" is Fays Peninsula, since it fits the description. let me know if I'm wrong. }

SAKURA

( | 3 years 7 months old | Sea Glaring Medic Apprentice )( Location: Island Shores → Fays Peninsula | Tagged: Neve )

Sakura merely laughed back, not at all fazed by her sister's comeback. "I'm not dead yet, am I?" she remarked. Following her into the waters before them, Sakura felt almost frozen from paws to tail-tip. The ocean obviously hadn't gotten a chance to warm up to the sun yet, and it sent unsettling feelings down her spine as the liquid surrounded her. She eventually was forced to swim here or there, being a bit of a smaller cat, and Neve's stop caught her off guard.

Wading through the water until she was shoulder-to-shoulder with her, Sakura noticed that the fellow feline felt wary. It concerned her all the more when she heard her whisper. Beaches weren't usually that creepy, were they? This cant be the right place then.. she thought. Leaning over to Neve, Sakura kept her voice low as well. "Neve, do you think you can describe what it looks like around you?" she whispered. "As much as you can, please."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FEATHER

( | 6 months old | Forest Glaring Hunter Apprentice )( Location: Woodland Forests | Tagged: Soreth )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Feather nodded, though still a bit unsure. Birds flew, didn't they? So wouldn't they be harder? Noticing she had zoned out for a short while, she shook her head and snapped out of it. Embarrassed, she hurried over to the cover of bushes not too far away. Now that she had a better view of the bird, she angled herself so that she was down-wind, and headed over to a nearby tree. Luckily it's branches crossed with those of the tree the cardinal was on, and she carefully climbed up it's trunk. Hooking her claws into it's thick bark, she hauled herself onto a branch just above her, and began crawling along it.

Struggling to keep her balance, she continued along until she was only a few feet away from the bright red bird. It was focused on eating it's own catch, a worm, but she knew it wouldn't take long. She had to make this quick. After one last heartbeat of hesitation, Feather took off with a leap towards the bird. She felt her paws hit feathers, and she unsheathed her claws to hook onto a wing. But, beginner's luck was not to be. Now in an unbalanced state, she fell with the bird into an ungraceful pile of fur and feathers onto the forest floor below. Wincing, she hauled herself up to look at her catch. Both wings were broken, and multiple feathers were missing. Well, at least I caught it... she thought optimistically. Picking up the bird, she headed back over to where her mentor was.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:43 pm

-Sasha-

Sasha yelped in surprise, her jaws parting she let out a startled bark that was followed by a boyish whimper in which she quickly and submissively licked his chops in an affectionate manner. He was dangerous, he was rogue, he was everything her parents taught her to stay away from. But Sasha couldn't help it - from the moment she laid eyes on his when the joined the fallen pack, she was captivated by his brute strength.

Bullet was back, she rolled off of her back and onto her feet, her gaze sweeping over his figure swiftly before she playfully bounded at him, a small little growl escaping her. "You are my everything Bullet," She said her voice soft and laced with define affections for the male, "So of course your absent saddened me," Her tongue rolled out of her mouth and she panted softly.

[name] sasha xxxxxx
[sex] female xxxxxxx
[tags] bullet xxxxxxx

✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:18 pm

a s t e r i x
    "b u l l e t"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    3.2 years ➳ male ➳ fighter
    the fallen pack
    tags ; sasha
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

THIS DOUBT IS KEEPING ME ALIVE

[ 146 words ]

The beauceron chuckled huskily and gave the female another small lick. Her sweet lilac-scenting fur drew him further to the female. He couldn't help himself. Bullet affectionately rubbed the side of his cheek against Sasha's and smirked at her, then backed up, wagging his tail involuntarily. She was turning him into a love-mutt...not that that was a bad thing.

Bullet could feel his heart palpitating and his stomach churning. He felt queasy - like he was going to be sick. Perhaps he was getting the butterflies? He hadn't gotten them since the first time they met, though, so it proved to be quite odd for him. Seconds later, the muscular brute felt the muscles in his stomach betray him and let loose something awful. Bullet, being the jock he was, sprang towards the entrance and headed for the outdoors. He couldn't let Sasha see him that way.

n e v e
    ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    3.7 years ➳ female ➳ fighter
    the sea glaring
    tags ; sakura
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ALWAYS FIGHT FOR YOURSELF

[ 218 words ]

Neve stood there silently for a few minutes, attempting to catch her breath that had been snatched away from her after the intense swimming she and her sister had just done. When her heartbeat calmed, she opened her mouth to give Sakura a detailed description of their surroundings. "Well, the surface beneath our paws is indeed rocky, but I can make out the silhouettes of seaweed swaying with the shore. In front of us is a sandy beach with not much on its surface. The land is pretty flat, but further in the distance I can see bushy treetops. I think there are a few logs here and there, but there isn't much vegetation, except for the grass and the occasional flower. To the right of the trees are some mountains, but they don't seem to be very tall. Are we at the right place, Sakura?" she asked uneasily, digging her claws deep into the sand that rested in between each rock to hold her balance. Neve couldn't help but wonder if she had led the two of them to the wrong island. Oh boy, oh boy. She wasn't one to freak out... In fact, she usually kept her cool. But that day at that moment was different, very different. The cat could feel herself breaking out into a sweat and her smooth fur that hadn't been touched by water soon became moistened by her own perspiration.

awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:37 pm

{ ooc || tagged; Awakening Souls }
{ I'll let you choose whether they run into a 'pleasant' meeting with another animal or not. }

SAKURA

( | 3 years 7 months old | Sea Glaring Medic Apprentice )( Location: Island Shores → Fays Peninsula | Tagged: Neve )

Sakura listened intently as Neve gave her description. Though she wouldn't remember what it looked like, she tried to match it to any of the areas her mentor described to her. In training to be a medic, Bone would often tell her where to find certain herbs and remedies, and to simply ask what the area looked like to try to match it to her descriptions. Let's see... Rocky, bare beach, no vegetation... Her muscles stiffened when she matched her descriptions to Bone's words. It was most likely Fays Peninsula, and that particular area wasn't a good place to be. A lot of predators preferred to lurk here, along with outcasted felines and canines from other groups. The fur along her neck was prickling as she moved closer to Neve to give her instructions.

"No, this isn't the right place. This is Fay's Peninsula, White Coral Beach is farther south. This is also a very dangerous place, so I suggest you keep your voice down and stay in the water." she whispered. As long as they managed to stay hidden and in the water, their scent wouldn't be traceable for anything that decided it wanted to take a stroll around the area. Pointing her tail at the opposite direction, towards an over-hanging cliff, she spoke once more. "Head south that way, until the fog lightens a bit and you see more trees. There will be no rocks, and the water should be a teal blue. Try to stay hidden from anything along the shore, and don't step on dry land whatever you do." What she was saying had almost no meaning to her. It's not like she knew which colors were which, or what the land looked like in general. She was simply relying on her training, and hoping she wasn't wrong.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spirit ✯ 2

Postby krazykitty00 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:02 pm

((Tide, isn't she a doll =^>w<^=))

Spirit
Three Years/Four Months
Female
Sea Glaring Group
Fighter
Tags
Tide

Spirit fell into step beside his leader, being on the side away from the water as his dream was still fresh in his mind. He'll get over it for sure by the time the sun was at its highest peak. But for now, best not play with fire. Well, water. As Tide spoke, he glanced up from his now damp paws that were lapped at by the waves. "Decent is better than nothing I believe." He mewed, nodding his head in a type of shrug. He hadn't expected her to ask him in return but didn't leave her question hanging either, replying with his bright green eyes turning downward ask bit. "I've been better...." He muttered, not going into detail but clearly something was up. He stayed quiet for a moment, just taking in the sound of the beach nd letting the sun touch him gently. "I have actually come to ask you if I could take first post today. Something to start me off this morning." He asked, hoping to also use this as an opportunity to get his mind off things.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shade ; 1 dakota ; 2 arrow ; 2

Postby ossa di cervo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:51 am

Zmija's Folly wrote:
    shade
      forest glaring fighter | 3.2 year old male | location ; camp | mentions ; amber | tags ; open
    Shade woke, squinting his eyes and not moving a muscle. The tom usually slept on one of his favorite rocks simply because it kept him warm as he slept and offered a space away from everyone else. This morning, however, it's surface was rather chilly. With a heavy sigh the pitch black tom lifted his head, watching as Amber slunk through camp after a rather obnoxious entrance from the trees and left without a word. A light roll of his eyes came from Shade as he turned back to the matter at hand; his rock wasn't suitable in the cold of winter. A very quiet growl quivered in his chest at the thought of having to curl his own body in ago his other feline companions. Every summer was the same ; his rock.. Every winter though.. it was always different depening on how the weather decided to treat him. With a large yawn the tom pushed himself up onto his haunches, ears against his skull as his stomach absorbed the chilly air. He hated fall.. and winter. His short coat didn't get along well with the cool.

Stretching his legs out, Shade took a moment to marvel his claws as they scraped against the rock under him. His mind flashed, images of his sister, Breeze playing across his eyes. With a light shake of his coat the she-cat was gone.. until tomorrow. With great reluctance Shade leaped down from his rock and trudged across camp to find a piece of prey to munch on. Finding a mouse he carried by it's tail and settled down near his rock again. Tucking his paws under him the tom dug into the cold meat, waiting and listening to the glaring around him.

dakota
      fallen pack medic | 4 year old female | location ; camp | mentions ; - | tags ; calista & persia, king
    Dakota chuckled lightly at Persia's reaction to the news of food being brought in just for her. Her tail wagged lightly, happy to bring good news to the young dog. Backing up, Calista joined Dakota just outside the little den, leaving Persia in the warmth. Had she been human Dakota would've blushed at Calista's warmhearted gesture but being the dog that she was she simply wagged her tail and bowed her head. "Any time, Calista. Raising puppies is difficult work, I'll help whenever and where ever I can."

She cast her gaze across the camp, seeking out a specific individual, "Now just to find a hunter to go get Persia that food I promised." the medic whispered lightly with a wink in Calista's direction. Just then the fierce bark of King stole her attention and with a light shrug the husky mix muttered, "Perhaps our ever loyal beta can assist me. I'll be back." Dakota bowed her head once more to Calista before trotting away toward the beta.

The medic came within speaking distance of King and she smiled lightly, "Good afternoon, King!" King's harsh demeanor and attitude never managed to shake Dakota, for she saw herself as immune to his damage. There wasn't a thing that he could do.. unless he wanted to cast the pack into misfortune and leave them with only one medic. The husky moved closer, "I was wondering if you could possibly help me."

arrow
      fallen pack fighter | 3 year old male | location ; camp | mentions ; - | tags ; willow, tiger lily
    Arrow's ears fell back and he pulled his head back as if a snake had spat at him at Willow's harsh sarcasm, "Easy there, missy, ain't nothin' but some easy conversation." The shepherd mix pulled himself onto his paws with a heavy sigh, "I was actually just wondering," he spoke as he circled around Willow, acting as if lost in a daydream, "if I could possibly come help with that pesky apprentice of yours today?" A wide grin opened the brute's lips as he came back around to Willow's face, "I mean.. surely, she's a handful."

The patter of light pawsteps pulled Arrow's ears backwards and his gaze shot around faster then the blink of an eye, "Ah! Tiger Lily!" Excitement flooded Arrow at the sight of the young german shepherd. Arrow couldn't deny that he felt a connection with the pup and he also wouldn't deny the undying jealousy he felt that Willow had been granted her as an apprentice. He could only imagine the trouble they would've caused had it been the two of them together in training.. not that Arrow wasn't already trying to influence the pup to act a bit like himself.

Arrow stood and pulled his head in a beckoning gesture, "I'm just trying to convince your dear mentor here to let me assist the two of you with some training today. You could use me as your personal target." Arrow winked at Tiger Lily before turning his attention back to Willow, "What do you say, gorgeous?"
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↪ ◟iv - soreth ♣

Postby we leaving » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:13 am

SORETH !
━━━━━━━━━
“ beta ━━━━ forest glaring ━━━━ tags ; feather ━━━━ mentions ; xxx

Soreth sat up on his haunches, his yellow orb-like eyes gazing at Feather. He lunged down from the tree, traisping towards her. "Great job, Feather!" He praised. The lad took the prey, his eyes bright.

He then swung his gaze back at Feather. She may be a feeble and introverted cat, but what Soreth saw... was a bright, and soft cat. "Now.. I want to see you catch one more bird, and we'll be finished for the day." He meowed. Soreth grabbed the limp bird, digging it up. The tom drifted back towards the tree, crooking his claws into the bark. He started to climb up, his forelimbs and hind brackets quivering a little. His paw-pads. They were sore. And aching. He then lay on his belly, eyeing Feather. Being a mentor had pretty much made Soreth feel ran-down, and faint. He shifted his weight, ignoring that thought. He was chosen to mentor Feather; So he'll be a good one, too.

The lad rested his chin on his paws. He waited until Feather got settled, and started hunting. What he didn't realize, was that he. He forgot to ask her what she smelled. As he realized that, he let out a groan of dismay. The mentor clumsily fell from the tree, quickly stopping Feather. "Also, Feather... Is there anything other bird nearby, that you could scent?" Soreth questioned. He flicked one ear, his nose picking up a scent of a robin. He noticed it was the in the tree he was in. The tom shifted his weight to his legs and paws, making himself sit down. His black fur was ruffled, one thing he noticed. And his eyes... He wished he was back at camp, sleeping peacefully. Soreth had so much on his shoulders, he couldn't. He couldn't think properly. The beta watched Feather, a soft smile on his face. He wanter her to be the best hunter.

He knew it. He counted on her. He noticed that the sun wasn't in the sky; it was cloudy. Come on... He thought. Soreth had a feeling that soon, the robin would fly away.

Soreth shook those thoughts away. He puffed up his chest fur, feeling a little prideful for Feather. Come on, Feather! You can do it! He wanted to say aloud. But he couldn't. He couldn't scare the bird away. He kept his gaze on Feather, but glancing at the robin every second. Soreth just watched. He fidgeted a little. The tom felt a little zany. It could have been because he had so mucn in mind. He felt tired. Now feeling zany. And now lively. He shook those thoughts away again. Maybe, when they go back to camp, he could rest, to get it all off the stress in his mind.

writers block ahh

word count ; 468 words
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:10 pm

{ ooc | tagged; krazykitty00 }
{ Yes she is ♡. Spirit's header says female instead of male, btw. }

{ ooc | tagged; avocet }
{ lol, hang in there. }

TIDE
( | 3 years old | Sea Glaring Leader )( Location: Sea Glaring Home Island | Tagged: Spirit )

ide watched Spirit's expressions carefully. Clearly something was wrong with the tom, but herefused to say what. She respected that, of coarse, and decided not to bother him too much about it. If it continued, then maybe she would take him aside about it. But for now, she'd just leave it be. At his next question, her ears perked up and she raised an eyebrow. Was that all he came to ask? "I suppose you can." she meowed. Suddenly her face brightened, and a small smile came across her lips. "But if I see you moping around camp, I just might have to take it up with the medicine cat" she teased jokingly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WILLOW
( | 3.2 years old | Fallen Pack Fighter )( Location: Fallen Pack Riverbed | Tagged: Arrow, Tiger Lily )

illow watched Arrow pace around her, her pupils still narrowed and ears laid back in an annoyed manner. She hardly heard is question because of it. This dog is almost more annoying than... Her thoughts were put on pause. The pesky little apprentice she was thinking of showed up out of the blue. Oh for the love of...! Her day just couldn't get any better, could it? It wasn't that she didn't like the little pup, but she couldn't help the annoyance of her growing up to be just like Arrow. And there wasn't another dog in the pack that was more flirty than he was. Especially when the two were together... Shivers went down her spine. Standing up, she distanced herself a few paw-steps away from arrow, before speaking up. "Well, that's Tiger Lily's choice on whether she wants another dog intruding on her training." she barked, turning her gaze to her apprentice.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FEATHER

( | 6 months old | Forest Glaring Hunter Apprentice )( Location: Woodland Forests | Tagged: Soreth )

eather blushed at his praise, and set the bird down. She nodded at his order to hunt another, and began to head off once more. Picking up a scent close by, she looked up. There was a robin in the same tree her mentor was in. Scrambling up the bark, she heaved herself onto the branches once more. As she obtained level with the robin, she crouched down and made her way towards the bird. It's warm scent filled her nose, and she licked her jaws as she edged closer. Bunching her muscles once more, she prepared to jump. Too late, the bird flew off. Her tail drooping, she stood back up and headed towards her mentor. "S-sorry.." was all she could say as she stood in-front of him, staring at the ground.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:03 am

C A S S I U S --

Fallen Pack Leader ;; male ;; 4 years 2 months ;; location - camp ;; tagged - Calista and Persia

Cassius was an early riser, mainly because he didn't get much sleep to begin with. As the first few rays of sunlight warmed his golden fur, the large male pushed himself to his paws after realising a long yawn that almost sounded like a howl. Licking his dry lips, Cas lowered his rear to the ground for a moment as her surveyed his surroundings. His attention quickly turned towards Calista, the young mother, and her pup, Persia. A smile tugged at his jaw, he had always had a fondness for pups. Cassius stretched out his body before he began to make his way over to the two who had been busy conversing with Dakota, the pack's medic, before she wandered off towards King, his loyal Beta.

"Good morning, you two". He called out as he approached them calmly. "How are we doing?" He added with a smile, directing his question mainly at little Persia. He looked at her with soft, gentle brown eyes. Once again, Cas lowered his rear to the ground and curled his thick tail around his paws, much like a cat.

[Sorry it took me so long to get a post up! I'll post with Nico later on, I have to go just now is all ^^;]
~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:46 am

c a l i s t a
    ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    3.10 years ➳ female ➳ hunter
    the fallen pack
    tags ; persia, dakota, cassius
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

IMPERFECTION IS BEAUTY

[ 292 words ]

Calista gave Dakota a warm smile. She appreciated that the husky mix actually took into consideration the effort that had to put into raising pups, as well as the sacrifices being made. "Thank you, Dakota. I really do appreciate it." The Catahoula leopard dog watched on with her gleaming heterochromia eyes - one blue and the other brown. At first, it seemed as if Dakota had simply made up a tale to halt Persia's whining, but when the dog hustled after the pack's beta, Calista knew she'd stay true to her word.

Soon, the female's attention averted towards another dog. Ah, it was Cassius, the pack's leader. What a delight! As soon as he approached them, Calista's tail was pointed in the air, wagging away. Little Persia was quite fond of the leader, and so the young mother couldn't help but enjoy his company as well. "Cassius," she announced with a slight head bow. It was respectful to greet your pack's Alpha in a formal way. After all, it was the least she could do compared to all the great deeds he had done for the Fallen Pack. "Good morning to you too. I hope you slept well." As the large German shepherd began to converse with Persia, Calista felt a wide smile expand on her face. "We? We? Oh, but mister, it's me you're talking to, right? Right mister?" The mother choked down a giggle as her pup attempted to speak with the male. She gave the young one a gentle nudge which often helped to put her back on the right path of speech. "I'm good, mister, uh, sir! What about you? Are you doing okay, sir? Did you dream about fairy dogs and chasing after bunnies in a never-ending field?"

n e v e
    ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    3.7 years ➳ female ➳ fighter
    the sea glaring
    tags ; sakura
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ALWAYS FIGHT FOR YOURSELF

[ 210 words ]

She lowered her hackles and crouched. She...she was terrified! Sakura made everything sound so awful, as if something or someone was out to get them. Neve knew this was all too scary to be true, but she decided to trust her sister and follow her commands. It was better to be safe than sorry, to be alive than dead. The grey feline pointed her nose south where her sister had directed her to go, and began traipsing in that direction. What could possibly harm them? You're just a scaredy cat, Neve. You'll be fine. The cat continued along, ensuring her sister was close by her side as she trudged through the murky, shallow water. She stopped herself from walking on land, for Sakura had warned her. "Don't step on dry land whatever you do." The words echoed in her head, rung through her ears. But...why? Why couldn't they step on land? Would they be seen? And if so, by what? By who?

All these questions filled Neve's head. She didn't want to die. Oh boo hoo, she was just being a big baby. "Shake out of it!" she hissed aloud and clear. She instantaneously hushed herself. Had someone heard her? Would they be seen, be found? Were they in trouble...?

awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me