[❈]❝HAVEN❞ (ˡᵒᵒᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳˢ|ᵃᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᶤᶰᵍ)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[❈]❝HAVEN❞ (ˡᵒᵒᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳˢ|ᵃᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᶤᶰᵍ)

Postby TidalCurrent » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:00 pm

Disclaimer: I own no/take no credit for images here, except for the map which I created with an online generator. Please PM me mods/admins if there is any problem with this roleplay's pictures, and what I can do with it.

This Thread is in the progress of being "fancied up" with custom art and headings for it, so It may not look like much at first glance yet.

┏------------------------------{INTRODUCTION}---┓
Imagine a world that lay untouched by humans, where evolution took a turn
in it's path. Where there were no buildings to take down our vegetation,
no factories to pollute the air we breathe.Where there were no weapons
used to kill for sport, no automobiles to run the terrain flat. No
domestication to turn beautiful creatures into tools, and most importantly;
life worth living. This is not our modern Earth, but a world called Haven. A
place where animals have a better chance, and even were able to evolve
themselves. Some species learned to coordinate and form groups, and
even set territories for their young to thrive. Welcome to a new world, and
possibly a better one.

Will you join it?

┖--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚
┏----{THE GROUPS}---┓

Since this roleplay will (hopefully) eventually
host 15+ playable species/groups, I will open one
species at a time to enlist as. If all are opened at
once, then there will be so many different species
and characters in different places, and the roleplay
will fall immediately. You can still mark the thread
if you see a species below you wish to
roleplay as. Every time a decent amount of characters
are gained for a certain group, another group/species
will be open to roleplay as. If the group is striked
through, that means it has not been opened yet. The
names of the groups are based on what that species
is called in a group. Ex: Lions-Pride, Leopards-Leap,
Tigers-Ambush, Cats-Glaring, Wolves-Pack, etc.
There will be few prey animals to play as, for it
is easier for predators to just roleplay catching
them instead of a 1v1 predator and prey.
I know these titles aren't the best, it is
hard to come up with a unique title for each
group while sticking to the vocabulary. PM
me if you have a name suggestion for any group
striked through.

The Forest Glaring (Cats)

The Sea Glaring (Cats)

The Fallen Pack (Dogs)

Pack (Arctic Wolves)

Pack (Timber Wolves)

Coalition (Cheetahs)

Leap (Leopards)

Ambush(Tigers)

Pride(Lions)

Herd (Deer)

Harras (Horses)

Skulk (Foxes)

To be added later in the RP:

Ocean Animals

Flying Animals

┖------------------------------------------------┚

┏-------------------------{ROLEPLAY STAFF}---┓

TidalCurrent
+Owner+
"Hello there. I am in charge of this thread,
and any related threads to this roleplay
(Such as the discussion thread). I Enforce the rules,
and give out warnings/bans to those who don't
comply with them. I will update, edit, and
create threads on this topic for you all
to enjoy."

queen_2,o
+Moderator+
"Hello there. I am here to help the thread
owner by accepting forms, giving out
warnings and bans, and take over the
thread if the owner happens to go on
hiatus."

✦Awakening Souls✦
+Assistant Moderator+
"Hello there. I am here to generally help
out the thread and it's members by
accepting forms, giving out warnings,
and giving out bans upon approval."

┖-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏-------------------------------------------------------------------------------{NAVIGATION}---┓
Home || Rules || Map || Groups & Characters || Forms || Events & Weather || Relationships || Discussion/Form Thread
Extra Information || Characters up for adoption|| Fanart

┖------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚
Last edited by TidalCurrent on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 27 times in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:35 pm

┏-------------------------------------------------------------------------------{RULES}---┓
*All of Tess's Rules Apply*

1- Be kind and Respectful to your fellow roleplayers

2- Realistic animals only, with no "powers". They may have markings and accessories, but they must
have been gained in a realistic way. For examples, a feather or two could have been stuck in your animal's
fur from a bird they caught and killed.

3- No "OP" characters or "Power Playing"

4- Check all character names before making your own. No two names can be identical or incredibly similar
unless given permission. For example, if a wolf's name is "Winter", don't make your cat's name "Wyntr".
A "y" or deleted "e" won't change the incredible similarity.

5- At least 5-7 sentences per post. Writer's block is understood, but shouldn't be the excuse for every post
you make. 5-7 sentences is a small paragraph, it isn't too hard to write.

6- Please try to post at least once every 3 days. I understand that school and holidays may make you push
past this deadline, but that does not mean you need to quit the roleplay. Simply say you won't be able to get
on for the next week or two, and everything will be fine. You will get a recap when you return.

7- Remove/detach Signatures from your roleplay posts. It helps organize the roleplay more, and make slower
computers or phone not lag so much.

8- Include a proper heading with each post, even on mobile. Doesn't have to be fancy at all, just needs to
include your character's name, group, gender, and tagged characters. This can go above, beside, or below your post.

9- You can have an unlimited amount of characters, but please make sure you can handle them all. If you
need to delete one character to add another, feel free to just PM a mod.

10- You may not be your own mate, but you may be your own sibling/parent.

11- Do not join this roleplay if you plan to become inactive/quit after a short while, please. At least have the courtesy not to complain about certain things in the roleplay if you do. As queen_2.o has stated well in another roleplay;
queen_2.o wrote:You know when people say they want to leave, yeah thats cool, but I wish they would realize the things they are complaining about are bothering us as well, and they are no better in improving the issue by abandoning, that only adds more to the issue. I'm sorry this group could not satisfy you, but id rather people just say bye then give me a list of their complaints. I find it obnoxious.

12- No harming/killing another character without the character owner's permission.

13- If you would like to reserve a role, PM TidalCurrent or post in the discussion thread. It will be reserved for 1 week. If you need a longer time, please "renew" your reservation at the end of that week. You only get 2 renewals.

┖------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏-------------------------------------------------------------------------------{NAVIGATION}---┓
Home || Rules || Map || Groups & Characters || Forms || Events & Weather || Relationships || Discussion/Form Thread

┖------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚
Last edited by TidalCurrent on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:03 am, edited 9 times in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:32 pm

┏-------------------------------------------------------------------------------{MAP & TERRITORIES}---┓

ORIGINAL MAPS

Without Names - Named
*Links so that you can zoom in and out to see symbols. Refresh if image doesn't show*
-This map encloses into a sphere as does our Earth, so both the left and right edges connect to eachother-

Map Key

Image -Arctic Symbol - This coloring on the map stands for icy tundra and snow. This area regularly gets blizzards, and only thick-furred animals have a chance to survive here.
Image - Rocks & Cliffs Symbol - This coloring represents rocky places, usually around mountains. Sometimes this is intervened with white, which means the rock has snow on it.
Image - Savannah - This coloring represents dry terrain, which is sometimes only sand or long-dead grass. If this is in a wide expanse, it is most likely a savannah.
Image - Forest Symbol - This symbol stands for regular forests that most animals find comfort in. These forests change seasonally, and prey becomes scarcer the closer winter is.
Image - Hill Symbol - This symbol stands for hilly fields, that have a couple trees and bushes. They usually surround the mountain terrain, so some may be rocky.
Image - Lake Symbol - These blue spots on land masses symbolize lakes. Some may connect to rivers that lead out into the ocean. If they directly connect to the ocean, they are salt-water lakes. If they don't, they are fresh water lakes. Both carry different types of fish, and attract birds.
Image - Marsh/Swamp Symbol - These pine trees represent swamps and marshes on the map. If it is very close to the sea, it is a marsh. If it is inland, it is a swamp.
Image - Meadow Symbol - These symbols represent meadows, usually found around grasslands or plains. These meadows are stocked with prey and vegetation year round.
Image - Mountain Symbol - This symbol stands for mountain terrain, usually surrounded by hills. The caps of the mountains sometimes have snow, so the animals living there need good climbing skills.
Image - Plains & Flatlands - This symbol stands for low-lying, grassy plains.These would do best for fast animals and animals that camouflage well, as prey can spot predators a long distance away.
Image - RainForest Symbol - This symbol stands for RainForest terrain. These areas get constant rain, and are usually hot and humid year-round. These forests are sometimes filled with poisonous prey and venomous competitors.
Image - River Symbol - These stripes of blue stand for rivers, which are usually connected to the ocean or lakes.

TERRITORY MAP

*Link so that you can zoom in and out*
-This map is to change/gain territories as groups are added-

Home ||Rules || Map || Groups & Characters || Forms|| Events & Weather || Relationships || Discussion/Form Thread

Last edited by TidalCurrent on Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:46 pm

┏--------------------{CURRENT GROUPS & CHARACTERS}---┓

THE FOREST GLARING

This group of felines lives to the Northeast of the map. Though most of their territory is Forest and swamp, there is a river enclosed in their borders for drinking water. They also share borders with a decent-sized lake, and the snowy tundra above them. They have a couple meadows within the territory, which makes for plentiful prey. Sometimes these cats will visit the Sea Glaring, them both being the same species. These cats have a ranking system consisting of a leader, a beta, hunters, fighters, and two medics. The younger cats, apprentices, choose their paths at 6 months old and are assigned another cat as a teacher in that field. This is very much like the Warrior Cat system, for those of you who read the series. They live in a hollow of a giant oak tree in the center of their territory. The higher the rank of the cat, the higher up in the tree they are. Kittens are guarded by brambles along the roots, as they are the most important members of the clan.

Leader:
Egypt ● ♀ ● 2.11 yrs ● Form ● queen_2.o

Beta:
Soreth ● ♂ ● 4 yrs ● Form ● avocet

Medic:

Medic Apprentice:

Kittens:
[0/5 Females] - [0/5 Males]

Hunter Apprentices:
[1/5 Females] - [1/5 Males]

Feather ● ♀ ● 6 months ● Form ● TidalCurrent
Rocket ● ♂ ● 7 months ● Form ● krazykitty00

Fighter Apprentices:

Hunters:
[3/5 Females] - [0/5 Males]

Amber ● ♀ ● 4 yrs ● Form ● TidalCurrent
Amethyst ● ♀ ● 2 yrs ● Form ● chasing_stars
Acacia ● ♀ ● 2.10 yrs ● Form ● .cat lady.

Fighters:
[0/5 Females] - [2/5 Males]

Shade ● ♂ ● 3.2 yrs ● Form ● Zmija's Folly
Ochre ● ♂ ● 2.2 yrs ● Form ● .cat lady.

THE SEA GLARING

Our other group of cats, the Sea Glaring has a very unique lifestyle. Their territory is right up against the waters of the ocean, and even includes some islands just off shore. One of these islands is even their home. The rest of their territory is made up of rainforest and flatland, with a small corner of forest at the border. Their is one river in their territory that leads out to the ocean. These cats are organized very much like the Forest Glaring, as the two groups are very closely related. The Sea Glaring prefers to swim for their food, though, and sometimes collect shells to line their dens. On that island, there are no defined dens for the cats. They usually make dens out of bushes and dips in the sandy ground. Only the leader, medic, and kittens have true dens due to their importance to the glaring. The leader and medic live in boulders to the side of the clearing, the medic's supplies hidden in crevasses in the rocks. The kits are hidden behind brambles like in the Forest Glaring, backed up against the boulders in camp.

Leader:
Tide ● ♀ ● 3 yrs ● Form ● TidalCurrent

Beta:
Kana ● ♂ ● 2.7 yrs ● Form ● nikiforov.

Medic:
Bone ● ♀ ● 3 yrs ● Form ● queen_2.o

Medic Apprentice:
Sakura ● ♀ ● 3.7 years ● Form ● TidalCurrent

Kittens:

Hunter Apprentices:

Fighter Apprentices:
[1/5 Females] - [0/5 Males]

Whispering Rye ● ♀ ● 9 months ● Form ● chasing_stars

Hunters:
[1/5 Females] - [1/5 Males]

Nico ● ♀ ● 3.7 yrs ● Form ● ~Wolf Chick~
Marlin ● ♂ ● 1.5 yrs ● Form ● Kaidan Alenko

Fighters:
[2/5 Females] - [1/5 Males]

Soul ● ♀ ● 3.4 years ● Form ● krazykitty00
Neve ● ♀ ● 3.7 years ● Form ● ✦Awakening Souls✦
Spirit ♂ ● 3.4 years ● Form ● krazykitty00

THE FALLEN PACK

This group of canines lives quite a while away from the feline groups. Let's just say that their species don't mingle too well. This group of dogs originally got it's pack name from the wolves, the dogs being a "lesser breed" to keep it simple. It being a rather large group, make's it's territory have many different terrains in one. The Fallen pack has mostly forestry, but also a decent amount of rainforest, flatland, and swamp. There are a few hills here and there, and a river that cuts straight through the territory. They do not have a defined area to stay in and sleep, but they generally keep along the riverbed so that they are able hear if their leader calls. It is also the biggest fresh-water source in the territory.

Leader:
Cassius ● ♂ ● 4.2 yrs ● Form ● ~Wolf Chick~

Beta:
King ● ♂ ● 2.11 yrs ● Form ● queen_2.o

Medic:
Dakota ● ♀ ● 4 yrs ● Form ● Zmija's Folly

Medic Apprentice:
Pine ● ♀ ● 4 yrs ● Form ● ambition.

Pups:

Persia ● ♀ ● 2 months ● Form ● ✦Awakening Souls✦

Hunter Apprentices:

Fighter Apprentices:

Tiger Lily ● ♀ ● 9 months ● Form ● krazykitty00

Hunters:
[4/5 Females] - [1/5 Males]

Paris ● ♀ ● 3.2 yrs ● Form ● nikiforov.
Sasha ● ♀ ● 2.7 yrs ● Form ● queen_2.o
Calista ● ♀ ● 3.10 yrs ● Form ● ✦Awakening Souls✦
Fade ● ♀ ● 2.9 yrs ● Form ● queen_2.o
Syngapore ● ♂ ● 2.8 yrs ● Form ● queen_2.o

Fighters:
[3/5 Females] - [3/5 Males]

Willow ● ♀ ● 3.2 yrs ● Form ● TidalCurrent
Rei ● ♀ ● 3.8 yrs ● Form ● nikiforov.
Venya ● ♀ ● 4 yrs ● Form ● chasing_stars
Cyprus ● ♂ ● 4.8 yrs ● Form ● .cat lady.
Arrow ● ♂ ● 3 yrs ● Form ● Zmija's Folly
Asterix ● ♂ ● 3.2 yrs ● Form ● ✦Awakening Souls✦

OUTCASTS

These are the animals that don't feel they belong in a group, or were born and raised outside of them. They wander around Haven, and sometimes meet up with the groups. These are currently only limited to Dogs and Cats until more groups are opened.

Canine Members:
[0/5 Females] - [2/5 Males]

Light ● ♂ ● 3.5 yrs ● Form ● nikiforov.
Terran ● ♂ ● 3.10 yrs ● Form ● .cat lady.

Feline Members:
[3/5 Females] - [0/5 Males]

Ray ● ♀ ● 8 months ● Form ● TidalCurrent
Yang ● ♀ ● 2 yrs ● Form ● queen_2.o
Yin ● ♀ ● 2 yrs ● Form ● TidalCurrent

Home ||Rules ||Map || Groups & Characters || Forms || Events & Weather || Relationships || Discussion/Form Thread

Last edited by TidalCurrent on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:23 am, edited 49 times in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:19 pm

┏--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------{FORMS}---┓

Joining
Please fill out this form entirely, and post it to the discussion thread to join. You may make your own form, but please include all the information asked for in the form.

Code: Select all
[center][size=150]character_name_here[/size]
[img]put_image_here[/img][/center]
[size=85][center]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[b]Age:[/b] [i]Age_in_years_&_months_here[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i]Gender here[/i]
[b]Sexuality:[/b] [i]Straight, Bi, Pan, etc.[/i]
[b]Group:[/b] [i]Name_of_group_here[/i]
[b]Rank:[/b] [i]Group_ranking_here[/i]
[b]Physical Description:[/b] [i]Optional_unless_no_image_added[/i]

[b]Personality:[/b] [i]Personality_here[/i]
[b]Family:[/b] [i]Optional[/i]
[b]Mate:[/b] [i]Optional[/i]
[b]Crush:[/b] [i]Optional[/i]
[b]Pups/Kittens/Cubs/etc.:[/b] [i]Optional[/i]

[b]History:[/b] [i]History_here[/i]

[b]Wanted Rank:[/b] [i]Optional[/i]
[b]Scent:[/b] [i]Optional[/i]
[b]Voice:[/b] [i]Optional[/i]
[b]Other:[/b] [i]Optional[/i]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[b]Roleplay Example:[/b] [i]Write a roleplay post of your character in your "roleplay style". You may not leave this blank.[/i][/center][/size]

Going on Hiatus/taking a break from the roleplay
If you plan to be gone for the holidays, or need to work something out at home, then fill out this form on either thread.

[center][size=150]"I'll just be taking a break for now."[/size]
[b]Characters:[/b] [i](Characters by name)[/i]
[b]Why:[/b] [i](If its family problems, then just leave it vague. You don't have to tell anyone.)[/i]
[b]How long/Until when:[/b] [i](If you aren't exact, it's fine. If more than a month, though, please check back on the thread for my response.[/i]
[b]What to do with your characters?:[/b] [i](Let other people roleplay them, put them on hold, remove them, etc.)[/i][/center]

Recap
The form below is for if you have recently gotten back of hiatus and/or a roleplay break in general, and would like a recap. You may submit this in either thread.

[center][size=150]"Recap?"[/size]

Quitting
The form below is if you really need to quit this roleplay for whatever reason. Please post this in the discussion/form thread.

[center][size=150]"I'm sorry, but I must go..."[/size]
[b]Do you think you'll come back? If so, for what reason?:[/b] [i](For example, if you left because the roleplay is moving too quickly for you, you may put that "If the roleplay settles down some, then I might"[/i]
[b]Do you agree that all your characters will be removed from the thread, and all higher rankings of yours opened up?:[/b] [i](meep)[/i][/center]

┖------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚

Home ||Rules ||Map || Groups & Characters || Forms || Events & Weather|| Relationships || Discussion/Form Thread

Last edited by TidalCurrent on Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:51 am, edited 9 times in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:37 pm

┏-------------------------------------------------------------------------------{EVENTS & WEATHER}---┓
"x"s are color coded for each group. The Outcasts hanging around that group's area will experience the same weather.

x = Sea Glaring
x = Forest Glaring
x = Fallen Pack

Summer: {}
Fall: {xxx}
Winter : {}
Spring : {}

Dawn: {xxx}
Afternoon: {}
Dusk: {}
Night: {}

Freezing: {}
Cold: {x}
Chilly: {x}
Neutral: {x}
Warm: {}
Hot: {}
Boiling: {}

Fog: {xx}
Mist: {x}
Frost: {}

Sunny: {}
Partly Cloudy: {xx}
Cloudy: {x}

Light Rain: {}
Rain: {}
Pouring Rain: {}
Light Snow: {}
Snow: {}
Blizzard: {}
Hail: {}
Stormy: {}

Flooding: {}
Earthquake: {}

┖------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚

Home ||Rules ||Map || Groups & Characters || Forms || Events & Weather || Relationships || Discussion/Form Thread

┖----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚
Last edited by TidalCurrent on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:38 pm

┏------------------------------------------------------------------{RELATIONSHIPS}---┓
*Names are color-coded based on groups*
Forest Glaring - Sea Glaring - Fallen Pack - Outcasts

SIBLINGS
Soul ↔ Spirit
Neve ↔ Sakura ↔ Nico

Yin ↔ Yang

CRUSHES
Feather → Rocket
Arrow → Paris
Dakota → Cyprus
Calista → Arrow
Willow → King

MATES
Asterix ↔ Sasha

PARENTS AND NEWBORNS
Calista → Persia

MENTORS AND APPRENTICES
Soreth → Feather
Amethyst → Rocket

Bone → Sakura
Spirit → Whispering Rye

Dakota → Pine
Willow → Tiger Lily

┖--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚

┏---------------------------------------------------------------------------------{NAVIGATION}---┓
Home ||Rules ||Map || Groups & Characters || Forms || Events & Weather || RelationShips || Discussion/Form Thread

Last edited by TidalCurrent on Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 14 times in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:38 pm

┏-------------------------------------------------------------------{EXTRA INFO}---┓

more links;
List of medic herbs - some more into the landmarks

_________

LEADER
These animals have worked their way up to the top of their group, and are in charge of virtually everything within it. They hold meetings within their group, or with other groups, to assign rankings and generally benefit their group. They must be a good hunter and fighter.

BETA
These animals are second in command, and replace the leader if he/she dies, steps down, or abandons the group. They can also hold meetings, but usually speak with the leader first unless he/she is not around. They must be a decent hunter and fighter.

MEDIC
These animals have great knowledge of herbs and poultices to help the group. Whether an animal has physical or mental damage, the medic is usually the first to provide help. They have one apprentice that they train to take their place in the future.

FIGHTER
These animals are usually stronger and larger than the other animals in their group. They help defend the group, and fight fr it when needed. They can hunt, but not as well as the Hunters.

HUNTER
These animals are usually thinner and more athletic than the others in their group, and normally have pelts that camouflage well with their surroundings. They provide prey for the group, and are the ones to explore new terrain to see if it can benefit. They usually only do this in the midst of drought, plague, or starvation.

APPRENTICE
Starting at 6 months, these are the animals that are in training to become a full member of the group. Whether hunter, fighter, or medic, they are assigned a mentor that teaches them the ways of the path they wish to take. They usually become full members at 12 months/1 year, but Medic apprentices only move up when the medic dies.

NEWBORN
The future of every group, these young animals are guarded fiercely by it's members. They become apprentices at 6 months, and full members at 12.

________
Here are some good guides to better your roleplaying in;

What never to do in a roleplay - 11 ways to be a better roleplayer - Steps to being a better writer

┖--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚

┏---------------------------------------------------------------------------------{NAVIGATION}---┓
Home ||Rules ||Map || Groups & Characters || Forms || Events & Weather || RelationShips || Discussion/Form Thread

Last edited by TidalCurrent on Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:19 pm, edited 8 times in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:39 pm

┏-----------------------------------------{ANIMALS UP FOR ADOPTION}---┓

If you happen to leave the roleplay, give away a character, or just like to create characters and not roleplay them, feel free to PM me the form link to your character and they will be put here if they are acceptable. Then if roleplayers see a character they would like to adopt here, they can just request the name in the discussion/form thread and will be accepted quickly.

Home ||Rules ||Map || Groups & Characters || Forms || Events & Weather ||RelationShips || Discussion/Form Thread

Last edited by TidalCurrent on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:40 pm

-Reserved for Fan art - coding coming soon-

-Open for Forms! (post them in discussion thread)-
Last edited by TidalCurrent on Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:14 am, edited 6 times in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me