[❈]❝HAVEN❞ (ˡᵒᵒᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳˢ|ᵃᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᶤᶰᵍ)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: [❈]❝HAVEN❞ (ᶰᵉʷ|ˡᵒᵒᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳˢ|ᵃᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᶤᶰᵍ)

Postby FLYBOY » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:16 am

Marlin || 1yr, 5m. || Sea Glaring || Hunter || Location;; Sea Glaring camp || Tags;; Tide ⎈

Marlin is quick to follow instructions, and stoops to pick up the rock. It's a bit clumsy to maneuver compared to the lighter mussel, but at least it's not so slippery. It takes him a few tries to properly get his jaws around the rock, but the rough, craggy surface keeps it securely in his grip. When he straightens up again, his head bows with the weight, but he doesn't drop it. Some sand is speckled about his pink nose, and Marlin's muzzle twitches a bit, as he struggles to restrain a sneeze that he knows would make him drop the rock. He rears up and places his forelegs on the larger rock, on either side of the mussel. He wavers slightly as he stares down at it, making sure that he's in just the right spot- and finally, he releases the rock.

The rudimentary tool falls swiftly and it falls hard, landing precisely on top of the mussel and shattering its shell. Sharp bits of shell fly out from the point of impact, but they all fall harmlessly into the sand or are stopped by the cats' fur. Marlin abruptly steps back and sneezes twice, before pawing at his snout to free himself of the irritating sand. Several pieces of shell cling to his forelegs, but he flicks his paws to dislodge them before he cheerily chirps,
    "Thanks, Tide!" He noses the rock out of the way, and begins the task of plucking the tender shellfish from the shards of broken shell so that he may finally eat.
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:17 pm

x
    █║
    █║
    PHOENIX
    Female | Sea Glaring| Tagged; Tide
    █║
    █║

x
    ║█
    ║█
    SASHA
    Female | Fallen Pack| Tagged; Bullet
    █║
    █║

Sasha's whimper died quickly when her mate twisted his body so he faced her. An odd look was clearly stitched onto Bullet's handsome canine features. His tone was sharp, demanding reason to be bothered, it startled the black female dog, however did not earn a rise or even result in a potential rise from the caring hearted dog. Bullet appeared to be trying hard to ensure her that he was fine, and while it may have convinced her, what he said next took Sasha by surprise. "Go back, Sasha. I don't want to hurt you." Sasha's tail dropped immediately and her jaws naturall shut. He appeared in conflict - internal conflict. What was it? She wondered, a pained look on her face, "Bullet," She said softly, as though she was the only one around him despite how open the clearing was. Her heart hurt to know that he was facing someone on his own, something she couldn't help him with. "Did something happen that I am not aware of? Did I do something wrong?" Sasha's black ears nervously flickered back and forth, displaying her lack of confience in front of the dog. Sasha had been raised by dogs smaller than her, who never hurt her, if anything they empowered her and established her caring personality through nurture not heredity. Sasha couldn't stand to know that she was a cause for another dogs pain.

queen_2.o wrote:
    x
    ║█
    ║█
    EGYPT
    Female | Leader | Tagged; Soreth
    █║
    █║

Soreth was certainly an odd cat in deed but he had proven through Egypt's kithood that he was a loyal friend - a companion she liked to refer to. She knew he suffered from autophobica, the fear of abandonment, and often tried to assure him that his fears were pitiful for the leader would never ever leave him. Egypt placed her tail tip on his shoulder, hoping to offer the cat some comfort through his battles that no one else could fight for him. She nudged his shoulder, placing her forehead near the crook of his neck. She sat there for a long moment, the silence around the camp. "I fear too you know," She said softly, removing her head from his body. She now peered at him with curiosity, hoping to have offered something to ease him. Egypt's bright flaming orange fur and white socks blasted against Sorter's pure black coat that shimmered in the moonlight. His yellow eyes were too a stark contrast against the darkness that had fallen over the camp.
      ((Can you please include in his profile page how he lost a paw?))

x
    ║█
    ║█
    YANG
    Female | Rogue | Tagged; Yin
    █║
    █║

Yang swiftly escaped from the part her sister created by her body. "Watch your paw steps, the ground is slippery," The cat said, her eyebrows furrowing as her fur rippled in response to the slippy surface that soaked her paws. She wasn't fond of how it squished beneath her or between the slits in her paws. She mewed uncomfortable before leaping to a dry surface a fox length away from her. Yang's black head flickered around, scanning the surrounding to note how lonely it truly was. A frog emerged from a small puddle behind her and ccroaked before hopping away, splashing the still water that lunged at Yin's dry body.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↪ ◟vi - soreth ♣

Postby we leaving » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:28 am

SORETH !
━━━━━━━━━
“ beta ━━━━ forest glaring ━━━━ tags ; egypt ━━━━ mentions ; xxx

[ queen, i added in how he lost a paw. ^^ ]
Soreth's face seemed to flush feebly. "I fear too, you know." He'd heard Egypt say. From being abandoned? Had Egypt meant she also had autophobia? Maybe so. The beta thought Egypt was sympathetic since he was in his kithood. She was a great friend towards him. Soreth drifted fowards to meet Egypt's gaze. He touched his nose towards her cheek. "You're a great friend, Egypt." The lad mewed. True. He showed much affection towards her. A lot of affection. Her voiced seemed to calm him. He padded away, back towards his den. He lay in his mossy bed, his head on his paws. He shifted, trying his best to get comfortable. Nope. He couldn't. That dream. It scared him. Scared him a lot.

He wan't able. Able to sleep now. That dream kept replaing, over and over, non-stop. He stared out of his den slowly. The lad wished, that someone, would comfort him. He sighed. Soreth was distressed, and also a litte worn out. He stood to his paws. Maybe a walk. A nice walk could possibly, or maybe smooth. He walked. He treked out of the camp. His clan must be disappointed in him. No, they weren't; Soreth just felt... lugubrious. His ears perked up as he heard a nearby river. He quickly raced up towards it, taking a few sips at it. Just sleep here. His mind seemed to say. The lad shook his head. He couldn't sleep here. Soreth turned away, heading back toward the camp. That dream still roamed in his head.
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [❈]❝HAVEN❞ (ˡᵒᵒᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳˢ|ᵃᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᶤᶰᵍ)

Postby rey skywalker » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:03 am

queen_2.o wrote:
    x
    ║█
    ║█
    SASHA
    Female | Fallen Pack| Tagged; Bullet
    █║
    █║

Sasha's whimper died quickly when her mate twisted his body so he faced her. An odd look was clearly stitched onto Bullet's handsome canine features. His tone was sharp, demanding reason to be bothered, it startled the black female dog, however did not earn a rise or even result in a potential rise from the caring hearted dog. Bullet appeared to be trying hard to ensure her that he was fine, and while it may have convinced her, what he said next took Sasha by surprise. "Go back, Sasha. I don't want to hurt you." Sasha's tail dropped immediately and her jaws naturall shut. He appeared in conflict - internal conflict. What was it? She wondered, a pained look on her face, "Bullet," She said softly, as though she was the only one around him despite how open the clearing was. Her heart hurt to know that he was facing someone on his own, something she couldn't help him with. "Did something happen that I am not aware of? Did I do something wrong?" Sasha's black ears nervously flickered back and forth, displaying her lack of confience in front of the dog. Sasha had been raised by dogs smaller than her, who never hurt her, if anything they empowered her and established her caring personality through nurture not heredity. Sasha couldn't stand to know that she was a cause for another dogs pain.

x
    ║█
    ║█
    EGYPT
    Female | Leader | Tagged; Soreth
    █║
    █║

A strong breeze drifted into the camp, ruffling the leaders thick yet slim flaming orange furred coat. It shimmered for a moment before her coat returned to normal, undisturbed by the threatening winds that were closing in on her camp. She had shut her eyes momentarily, having torn them away to block any debris from catching her only to blind her. He gently placed his nose against her cheek. His affections were met and accepted by the reciprocation of a strong pleasant purr that warmed the younger she-cat. Great friend, and with that she closed her eyes to allow the words to take full effect.

While the fellow cat had her own warm den to sleep in, Egypt rather take care of her beta and ensure he was alright. It was obvious to her that it was a restless night for Soreth. She tried to conclude why perhaps he was facing difficult sleeping. When she padded to his den and found it empty, her ears flickered back before her gaze wandered to the entrance to see him approach. Egypt narrowed her turquise eyes before twisting her body to approach him once again, "Does something concern you Soreth?" She asked, once again lying down in front of him with her tail curled around the curve of her body.
      ((Would you be able to add a description of Soreth's sister please and add that Soreth's paw loss was a defomity in his birth??))

x
    ║█
    ║█
    YANG
    Female | Rogue | Tagged; Yin
    █║
    █║

Yang swiftly escaped from the part her sister created by her body. "Watch your paw steps, the ground is slippery," The cat said, her eyebrows furrowing as her fur rippled in response to the slippy surface that soaked her paws. She wasn't fond of how it squished beneath her or between the slits in her paws. She mewed uncomfortable before leaping to a dry surface a fox length away from her. Yang's black head flickered around, scanning the surrounding to note how lonely it truly was. A frog emerged from a small puddle behind her and ccroaked before hopping away, splashing the still water that lunged at Yin's dry body.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:17 pm

TIDE
( | 3 years old | Sea Glaring Leader )( Location: Sea Glaring Home Island | Tagged: Marlin → Bone)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ide let out a snort of laughter as the young tom sneezed multiple times. "Ah, no problem. Always here to help." she meowed kindly before beginning to turn away once more. Leaping off the boulders, she made her way across camp, heading towards her den inside the crevice of two large rocks. Hesitating, she side stepped and headed to the similar den next to hers. The medicine cat den. Peeking in through the gap at the entrance, she meowed "Hello?" The den smelled strongly of Bone, but she didn't want to walk in on the cat if she still happened to be sleeping.

YIN

( | 2 years old | Feline Outcast )( Location: Cedar Peninsula | Tagged: Yang )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
in merely nodded at the comment, following her sister away from the entrance. Her paw-steps were steady, making deep imprints into the muddy ground. The air felt thick, as if it was closing in on her pelt and turning it damp. A sign of fog. Catching up to Yang, she walked side-by-side with the cat. "Soo, where to?" she meowed, feeling a sudden need to break the silence. It was a large world they lived in, surely there was some place they could go?

(gah a bit of writers block. sorry for the short lengthed posts)
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:54 am

x
    █║
    █║
    PHOENIX
    Female | Sea Glaring| Tagged; Tide
    █║
    █║

The young six month year old kitten wandered adventurously into the growth around the camp, however knowing that danger lurked beyond the haven of her camp she ventured no further than the large tree that's branches hung low to the ground only to expand upward above the ground, offering a wonderful view of her fellow clan mates.

The fog hung low to the ground, making the young bright orange kitten appear a dark form beneath its shallow level. She mewed softly, her heart racing and her paws itchy from the dead leaves that scratched her. Phoenix's soft curious mews soon turned frantic as she twisted and turned, this way and that trying desperately to see where she was and to find her way back home. Seconds turned into moons for the poor kitten who could no longer find what she was looking for. Hearing the scraping of leaves against bark on the peeling trees around her, ran a shiver down Phoenix's spine, her hair standing still on her body. The kit was terrified and bolted a second later towards the low hanging branch, feeling as though a predator was pursuing her. The dawn of the sun parted the dark fog surrounding her but to no avail did it save the poor kitten from her fears. Phoenix clung to the tree, slipping. She retracted her claws to flail miserably in hopes of reaching a higher point. Eventually, the kit managed to get atop it safely. She then proceeded to climb forwards, the ground slipping beneath the fog the faster her little paws scaled the tree until at last, she stopped. Her heart was slamming against her rib cage, blood flowing deafening in her ears that it blocked out all other sounds. She clung to the branch, only to know that it shook violently, not from a predator but because of her weight. Unfoaruntly, Phoenix did not calculate her mistake and her meows pierced the sound barrier her blood had forced into her. Phoenix yowled and meowed desperately, her back legs not flailing around in the air while her weak arms clung for dear life onto the branch that was slipping from her claws.
      ((Terribly sorry this is so long, but I am being as literate as I can be and hope to get some creativity flowing between us both.))
Last edited by rey skywalker on Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a holibomber!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:30 am

a s t e r i x
    "b u l l e t"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    3.2 years ➳ male ➳ fighter
    the fallen pack
    tags ; sasha
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

THIS DOUBT IS KEEPING ME ALIVE

[ 266 words ]

His tail drooped and immediately tucked between his hind legs. Bullet had had it. Enough of the constant questioning, enough of all these words, enough of all this attention. It needed to end. Unexpectedly, the doberman shot forward, faster than he even thought he was capable of, and pounced onto Sasha. Thud! As he stood over her, he couldn't quite gather his thoughts. What have I done? He backed away slowly, his dark eyes fixated on the dark female. He had accidentally knocked her head into a tree. Was she hurt? He hadn't meant to... Bullet let out a sharp whimper and bolted in the opposite direction. I'm a monster... he told himself as his paws scampered through the dirt and wood chippings that laid scattered across the clearing. It was a mishap, an honest accident. He hadn't meant for any of it to happen. The leaping forward was unintentional, but injuring her? He had gone over the top, crossed the line, and now Sasha would never forgive him. It wasn't her fault, either. Bullet had a temper and with all the attention he was receiving, it caused him to go over the edge.

As the brawny male stood under a gathering of large oak trees, he couldn't help but wonder what was going through Sasha's mind. Should he have ran? Should he have left her there for someone else to find her? What if he had seriously harmed her? He shook off the thoughts and nipped at his paw furiously. No, he thought, she's fine. She'll-- she'll be alright. She's better off without me, anyways.

n e v e
    ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    3.7 years ➳ female ➳ fighter
    the sea glaring
    tags ; sakura
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ALWAYS FIGHT FOR YOURSELF

[ 248 words ]

Dots, lights, waves, zigzags... Neve's mind was chaotic. Not a single thought came through, but the 3 and a half year old tabby understood that something was wrong, something was off, even if she had technically passed out. Occasionally, what she recognized as the sound of wind would stir up her consciousness, causing her to twitch involuntarily, but nothing that woke her completely.

"Neve?... Neve!"

Neve's eyelids shot open and her emotionless blue eyes gazed into Sakura's. She was out of breath. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't breathe! Her chest muscles squeezed tighter and tighter each time she attempted to gulp down a breath of air. The she-cat's legs spasmed uncontrollably, and when she tried to pound her paws into the sand, what felt like an electric bolt shot down her spine. "Sak-- Sakura!" Tears streamed down her cheeks. She really didn't mean to act so dramatic, but at a time like this, she wasn't quite sure what was happening. One moment, she and her sister were teasing each other, and the next, she was unconscious. Perhaps it was paralysis? Maybe that was preventing her from moving? But when she did try to move, it wasn't like she didn't have any sensation in her muscles, it was as if something was stopping her. Neve shut her eyes firmly and blacked out again from the lack of air. It seemed that when she was unconscious, she was capable of breathing, but when she was awake and aware, it was almost impossible.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:37 am

(crying intensifies)
I am a holibomber!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↪ ◟vii - soreth ♣

Postby we leaving » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:12 am

SORETH !
━━━━━━━━━
“ beta ━━━━ forest glaring ━━━━ tags ; egypt ━━━━ mentions ; xxx

[ queen, of course! :> ]
[ awakening, neve's post... i almost cried. :'> ]
soreth turned around as egypt approached.

"does something concern you, soreth?" he heard egypt ask. did he have to tell the dream he had? he gulped, his yellow eyes meeting egypt. anxiety choked at the beta's throat. "u-uh..." he tried to find words. "yes..." soreth ducked his head, sitting down. the lad must've known that egypt knows he suffers from autophobia. his yellow eyes became misty.

"uh, i... just had a nightmare." he replied. the lad turned away, heading into the quiet and dark forest. he padded towards a river, looking into it. fish swam by. soreth sighed, dipping his head close to the river. he took a few laps at the water. he turned away, gazing at the dark forest. it felt like the dream he had. cats shadows leaping out to attack him. the beta tensed, quickly pelting back towards the camp. fear swelled in him. soreth threw himself into camp when he was near. he stood to his paws, sauntering back towards his den.

he entered the den. the beta curled up in his mossy bed, drifting off to sleep.
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me