don't close yet

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

How did Marshfall die? (Speculation)

He just slipped and fell.
9%
He got killed by a wild animal.
9%
He got murdered!
68%
He ate deathberries/something like that.
14%

Total votes : 44

Re: ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[.❁]▓▓𝑆𝐼𝐸𝑅𝑅𝐴𝐶𝐿𝐴𝑁▓▓[invite only]

Postby Tsukỉ » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:51 pm

artemịs wrote:kindle ///
    "Well, his body's.. gone now." He remembered when Orchidstar flung the deputy's corpse down the Mystic Showers, the brown cadaver glittered, the night rainbow fading away until.. it completely submerged itself down the cliff. Orchidstar's paws were dangerously close to the... but she didn't.
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:01 pm

ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. wrote:
╒═════════════╕
TUMBLEPAW
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
age;; nine moons
gender;; tom
rank;; apprentice
crush;; none
tags;; tinyleaf, alderdusk
╘═════════════╛
    I gave a soft smile to Tinyleaf before turning around preparing to walk off, before hearing my name being called by my mentor. I spun around in an instant, my greenish tinted eyes landing upon the warrior. I watched him scan me, wondering how he would react to the cut. It wasn't super painful, I could still train so it would be fine. "Y... yea I... I'm fine." I glanced down to my shoulder, the bleeding stopped and it was already feeling much better. "I... I just f... fell... It's fine... I'm okay... I can still train." I mumbled, my voice laced with nervousness as I got deeper into what had happened, explaining how I had fallen and cut my shoulder on a rock. The pain mostly faded to a numbness now, so I would most likely take the seeds later on. I gave Alderdusk a weak smile, attempting to show that everything was alright.

x x x x x x x x x
|| Female || Thirty Moons || Warrior ||

Silverdawn nodded carefully. "Its alright Kindlepaw, he's in a better place now. Try to stop thinking about it, I know it's really hard, but it happens. Its life. I've seen more of this growing up than I wish I had. The less you think about it the easier it is." She tried to offer helpful advice to the apprentice, touching her maw to his forehead. She always felt motherly towards most of the apprentices, it was just her nature. Growing up she was raised by her mother and her father trained her. She always felt like she should treat everyone like how her mother treated her.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby W.oH.oB.o » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:01 pm

c r o w p a w
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    tom // 10 moons // apprentice // tagged: cherrypaw

Crowpaw nodded, agreeing with the other apprentice. "I wonder how he died. It was too bad nobody was with him. Maybe his death could've been avoided if it was a rogue attack or even just a simple slip." Why was the deputy out alone anyway? Not that a cat couldn't just take a walk once in a while, but it was odd. "Enough of my rambling. You said you wanted to talk to someone? I'm listening, if you still want to say something," the dark-furred tom offered.
W.oH.oB.o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultravi0lence » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:30 pm

CHERRYPAW
cherrypaw | 8 moons | female | crush: fleckpaw | tags: crowpaw | mood: ???

Cherrypaw slipped out a little smile. ''Oh, I didn't want to talk about anything specific. I just wanted to, you know...'' She glanced down for a brief moment before lifting her head up again. ''Just talk to someone. Anyways, how are you? Are you doing good in your training?''
ultravi0lence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sierraclan

Postby Nightsent » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:13 pm

4 xX-X-Xx @ TUMBLEPAW
ALDERDUSK!

indent tumblepaw has been my apprentice for around three moons now, and although that may not be a very long time, I have gotten to know him well enough to know that he would do anything for sierraclan, and as understanding as I may be, it still worries me. when I was an apprentice, I was much like tumblepaw. I had always secluded myself from others, my thoughts carrying me like a leaf blowing in the wind. so now, I stand here, narrowing my eyes thoughtfully at the young tom I was meant to train into a warrior. pacing. that's what I do when I am trying to think. I pace, and pace, and pace. it clears my head of any nonsense I have trapped in there. "ok, tumblepaw. we will still train... but you need to promise me that you'll be a bit more careful next time? I really do not want you to get hurt... it can be pretty dangerous on your own." I tell him, all the while trying to think up a schedule for tomorrow's training. a lesson in hunting, then fighting? or maybe just hunting? we could practice sneaking up on prey... or maybe we should fish? I know a few cats around camp who would appreciate that... hm. could we possibly do all of that..? I open my mouth to speak, and turn toward the apprentice whose future depends on me. but no words come out, and I resort back to pacing another minute or so before giving tumblepaw a choice. "tumblepaw.." I question him slowly, "would you rather work on hunting and fishing tomorrow, or fighting and sneaking up on prey or another cat?"
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby W.oH.oB.o » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:01 pm

c r o w p a w

"I'm doing good, and my training is doing good as well, thanks. My mentor hasn't taken me out recently which is kinda boring, but hey, more free time for me, right? What about you?" Crowpaw asked with a flick of his tail. "I was talking to Seawhisper and she talked about this thing called an ocean. Have you ever heard of that? She didn't get to tell me what it was because of Marshfall's death, but maybe next time I see her she'll talk about it." Crowpaw imagined this ocean thing. He didn't know what it was, but he pictured it as a mystical place shrouded in mist with the occasional breeze that would slightly ruffle a cat's fur.
W.oH.oB.o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultravi0lence » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:25 am

CHERRYPAW
cherrypaw | 8 moons | female | crush: fleckpaw | tags: crowpaw | mood: ???

Cherrypaw gazed off when Crowpaw mentioned of the ocean. It was something she'd only heard of as a kit, in those old stories that were passed down from elder to kit. She was skeptical about if it even existed. If it did, where was it? Why didn't anyone see it yet?
''The ocean? I've heard of that in stories. Apparently, it's huge and very pretty too.'' She looked back at Crowpaw again before contiuing to speak. ''I really hope we get to see it one day.''
ultravi0lence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby W.oH.oB.o » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:18 am

c r o w p a w

Crowpaw sighed, feeling the slightest bit of jealousy that Seawhisper had seen the ocean, and yet he hadn't and might not ever in his life. "Yes, I'd like to see the ocean one day too. SierraClan is great and all, but it's kinda the same thing every day, ya know? Wake up, hunt, train, or patrol, eat, and sleep. And there's also so many other cats. And not like I don't like them, but I think it'd be nice to just get some free time away from everyone else. Which happens to be near-impossible because of the large-size of the Clan..." he rambled. "Sorry. I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining or anything," the young tom apologized. He really was grateful there was always a cat to talk to, or someone to share prey with when his own hunt was unsuccessful. "So, have you done anything interesting recently?"
W.oH.oB.o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:10 am

i JUMPED so high
i touched the CLOUDS
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
i had a dream
so big and loud
Ω TIGERKIT
'the fierce'

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Tom ; kit ; 7 1/2 moons
sierraclan ; no crush ; maine coon
Mother; Tosia (Tośka) -Tagged; seedpaw
xxxxx=thought ; '
xxxxx'=talk

Ω He let out a bit of a grunt "I wonder if anyone else is going to come, I mean, they just watched my mother leave, and then they just sit there, either feeling bad for me or being annoyed at my mum, but they just sit there and forget it ever happened. I'm happy that at least you came, Seedpaw. I'd be a bit more enthusiastic about being an apprentice if the cats in the clan would actually come and at least try to make me feel better, like you actually tried, and helped!" he ended with a chirp/trill, something which his breed does (mix of a purr and meow "Mhrhrhhhah!") and then he chirped/trilled again "Don't feel like you shouldn't talk much, I mean, look at me, i need someone to keep up with me after all!" he rolled on his back in an awkward, yet funny, position.

endless shelter;; wrote:
'every STORM runs
out of rain'
'Enjoy the calm
before the STORM'
STORMWATCHER
'the fierce'

Tom ; warrior ; 38 moons
forestclan ; no crush ; dom short hair
Tagged; n/a
xxxxx=thought ; 'xxxxx'=talk

His eyes dulled as he watched the kit in pain, he knew he could not help but only watch, he saw the tears, and anger when he left, but he understood it, he had to calm down, and only then could he be spoken to. He felt pity for the tom, he lost his mother who said she'd stand by him, when left, it would have felt like she was a traitor to him like abondonment. He just sat on the edge of the clearing and looked up to the stars, wondering if they were watching.
x
SILVER for monsters...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:27 pm

● ● ● SILVERDAWN ● ● ●
    xxxxxxxxxxx» age;; 30 moons » gender;; shecat » rank;; riverclan warrior » crush;; none » tagged;; kindlepaw
        Silverdawn nodded carefully. "Its alright Kindlepaw, he's in a better place now. Try to stop thinking about it, I know it's really hard, but it happens. Its life. I've seen more of this growing up than I wish I had. The less you think about it the easier it is." She tried to offer helpful advice to the apprentice, touching her maw to his forehead. She always felt motherly towards most of the apprentices, it was just her nature. Growing up she was raised by her mother and her father trained her. She always felt like she should treat everyone like how her mother treated her.

● ● ● TUMBLEPAW ● ● ●
    xxxxxxxxxxx» age;; 9 moons » gender;; tom » rank;; apprentice » crush;; none » tagged;; alderdusk
        The large black tom nodded quickly as Alderdusk told him to be more careful next time. His ears flicked back as the other tom spoke of how it can be dangerous. He recalled a conversation he had with Silverdawn where she explained to him how he was a mere moments away from being roadkill because of the monster that had come while he was two months old and got thrown out of his kittypet home. He began thinking of what could have happened if Silverdawn hadn't darted in at the right moment, he would have been splattered into mere nothingness because of it. He let out a soft breath as he looked over the large number of cats before getting ack into the conversation with his mentor when he spoke again. Weighing the options, Tumblepaw debated them in his head. He had done less practice at hunting but was also much better at it- but fighting might make his shoulder hurt more. "C... can we do hunting and fishing please?" He asked softly, figuring that would be best for his shoulder. His adoptive mother had been teaching him these things since she found him- so he knew a lot of hunting skills already by practicing them day in and day out because he didn't talk to anyone.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me