don't close yet

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

How did Marshfall die? (Speculation)

He just slipped and fell.
9%
He got killed by a wild animal.
9%
He got murdered!
68%
He ate deathberries/something like that.
14%

Total votes : 44

Re: ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[.❁]▓▓𝑆𝐼𝐸𝑅𝑅𝐴𝐶𝐿𝐴𝑁▓▓[invite only]

Postby tytrack » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:41 am

BUMBLEBEE
he, embodied in a rather nervous yet situated posture, turned leisurely to his leader. with a pair of two mint-green eyes, it was as if a crystal clear ocean rested behind their circular depths. this, bumblebee knew, was something to treasure- something he knew made him stand out from all the others, when he knew he was just an ordinary cat like the rest. but now that he had been chosen as the deputy, he saw things from a new perspective- a new way of thinking. it was more than just 'oh, i'm a bland cat like them! avoid confrontation,' and now 'i'm the deputy! confront all that need to be confronted'. he would treasure this life and this rank, oh yes- he had a lot to work up to replace marshfall. and as orchidstar spoke in her shaky, obviously mournful voice, bumblebee felt a wave of sympathy spark from the depths of his stomach, and rise to his throat, where it escaped from his voice. "afraid of what, orchidstar?" he whispered quietly, as he shifted to her side, to stare up at the stars, just as she was doing herself. he could almost sense the tension, but pushed it aside like the breeze ruffling through his thin fur; weightless and without worry.
tytrack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:09 am

i JUMPED so high
i touched the CLOUDS
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
i had a dream
so big and loud
Ω TIGERKIT
'the fierce'

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Tom ; kit ; 7 1/2 moons
sierraclan ; no crush ; maine coon
Mother; Tosia (Tośka) -Tagged; open
xxxxx=thought ; '
xxxxx'=talk

Ω He looks at seedpaw, and he whimpered, 'I just.. wanted to say goodbye.. properly. Nobody really cares that i left. Thanks Seedpaw for coming.' he let a small smile, slightly surprised at how the she cat even knocked him over at such a speed, "There's probably more death in the clan... Isn't there, the dark forest taunting starclan into taking lives. This moon seems dark..." he sighs, gets up and starts walking back "I guess i just wanted one last hug, Ma probably left something for me. I guess that's nice." his mood began to lift and he started walking back, knowing his mother would have left something.
      When he returned to the camp alongside Seedpaw, he wondered if he was right about death, he saw the grieving queen... Of course. He thought maybe someone would come and notice him come back, but then he knew he'd be forgotten like a leaf that he ever left. His paws stumbled into the apprentices den for the first time, he saw the field gentians and he knew his nest. Plopping down in his nest, he felt the shed fur of his mother, warming him up, "I guess it's okay coming back. I guess it's natural for parents to leave their kits at an age, like loners. but i'm not technically alone, i'm in a clan after all!"

'every STORM runs
out of rain'
'Enjoy the calm
before the STORM'
STORMWATCHER
'the fierce'

Tom ; warrior ; 38 moons
forestclan ; no crush ; dom short hair
Tagged; n/a
xxxxx=thought ; 'xxxxx'=talk

His eyes dulled as he watched the kit in pain, he knew he could not help but only watch, he saw the tears, and anger when he left, but he understood it, he had to calm down, and only then could he be spoken to. He felt pity for the tom, he lost his mother who said she'd stand by him, when left, it would have felt like she was a traitor to him like abondonment. He just sat on the edge of the clearing and looked up to the stars, wondering if they were watching.
x
SILVER for monsters...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:25 am

╒═════════════╕
TUMBLEPAW
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
age;; nine moons
gender;; tom
rank;; apprentice
crush;; none
tags;; tinyleaf, alderdusk
╘═════════════╛
    I gave a soft smile to Tinyleaf before turning around preparing to walk off, before hearing my name being called by my mentor. I spun around in an instant, my greenish tinted eyes landing upon the warrior. I watched him scan me, wondering how he would react to the cut. It wasn't super painful, I could still train so it would be fine. "Y... yea I... I'm fine." I glanced down to my shoulder, the bleeding stopped and it was already feeling much better. "I... I just f... fell... It's fine... I'm okay... I can still train." I mumbled, my voice laced with nervousness as I got deeper into what had happened, explaining how I had fallen and cut my shoulder on a rock. The pain mostly faded to a numbness now, so I would most likely take the seeds later on. I gave Alderdusk a weak smile, attempting to show that everything was alright.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsukỉ » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:46 am

kindle ///
    "Hey Silverdawn," the young apprentice, still flushing from those thoughts earlier. Despite the things he witnessed, he was still a bulbous shade of red under his brown fur. He was slightly confused, as he should've been feeling horrible from the death of Marshfall.. and whilst he really did, 'feel bad', it wasn't enough. "I can't believe all this happened." he finally added, admitting to the fact this was more than unexpected in many ways. Marshfall was fit, happy and healthy, right?
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby W.oH.oB.o » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:34 pm

c r o w p a w
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    tom // 10 moons // apprentice // tagged: cherrypaw

Crowpaw felt that was really no reason to keep the Clan hanging around after cheering for the new deputy. It was a beautiful scene, but it represented the previous deputy's death, and he felt they ought to celebrate the new deputy back at camp in its slightly more positive environment because of its familiarity. But hey, he wasn't the one making the decisions. He kind of wished he'd stayed with Seawhisper, feeling that the queen could use his company in the lonely nursery more then the deceased deputy needed the mourning of a single apprentice, but at the same time he was grateful of the humble reminder that even the great could fall, and so certainly a cocky daring apprentice could too if he didn't take care in his actions.

Looking around for someone who might welcome his interactions, he spotted Cherrypaw. He thought she was much like him, in a way. Bold and reckless and not afraid to speak their mind. Pushing through the crowd, he made his way to the she-cat apprentice before sitting next to her. "Hey, Cherrypaw. Hope I'm not intruding on your space or anything," he greeted. Although what was space in a crowd comprised of eighty or so cats anyway? "It's kinda sad that Marshfall died, isn't it? But Bumblebee will be a good deputy too I guess. What do you think?"
W.oH.oB.o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cherry

Postby ultravi0lence » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:17 pm

CHERRYPAW
cherrypaw | 8 moons | female | crush: fleckpaw | tags: crowpaw | mood: ???

The golden apprentice was churning the soft earth with her paws, not really knowing what to do. She heard pawsteps coming towards her. She looked up to see Crowpaw making his way towards her. ''Oh, hey.'' The apprentice said while he was sitting down. She listened closely to what he had to say. ''You're not intruding or anything,'' She said with a slight chuckle. ''I was actually wanting to talk to someone. It's unfortunate how he passed. He was a nice deputy; he did his duties. Hopefully, Bumblebee will do the same.''
ultravi0lence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riiiii » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:26 pm

seedpaw

xxxMeeting Tigerpaw's broken gaze tore Seedpaw's heart in two, but she managed to keep her composure as he spoke. He seemed utterly heartbroken and she understood why, she had felt his pain in the past and part of her wanted to warn him that it never went away but she decided it would be better if she was just there when he had those memories... began reliving his loss... she shook herself lightly, trying to pry herself away from her thoughts as she listened to him. Seedpaw nodded, following after him after she gave him a quick lick on the shoulder for reassurance. Going back to camp alongside Tigerpaw set her at ease, she felt safe with such a large cat at her side and even more so with it being an individual she liked to consider a friend.
xxxGetting back to camp and being at camp brought two very different emotions to Seedpaw: safety, security against devastation and loss. Her heart wrenched at the hearing of Seawhisper's newest litter, one of them hadn't survived. She didn't understand why she-cats put themselves through kitting to begin with, it's not like it brought anything but pain and there was never a one hundred percent guarantee that all of the kits would survive. Seedpaw shook her head, following Tigerpaw into the apprentice den and watched as he plopped himself down into his nest. It smelled like Tosia, which she imagined brought great comfort to him. Though her nest was in the corner of the den, she sat beside the tom and spoke softly, though the raggedness that was forever laced in her tone was still prominent.
xxx"It's never easy, losing relatives and even more when you're alone. You're not alone, Tigerpaw, you have an entire Clan who's there to support you. You have friends here to support you, I'm here to support you," she rambled, not even breaking to take a gasping breath for air as she remembered her feeling of loneliness and lack of support when her family died, "don't hesitate to reach out if you ever feel sad, it's not okay to cope alone especially with something like this. I-I know what it's like and you shouldn't be alone."
xxxSeedpaw was forced to shut up as she gasped for air, then awkwardly cleared her throat and retreated back to her nest, curling up and throwing her fluffy tail over her face in embarrassment. Always a rambler, never knew when to shut up.
riiiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:21 am

ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. wrote:
╒═════════════╕
TUMBLEPAW
age;; nine moons
gender;; tom
rank;; apprentice
crush;; none
╘═════════════╛
    I gave a soft smile to Tinyleaf before turning around preparing to walk off, before hearing my name being called by my mentor. I spun around in an instant, my greenish tinted eyes landing upon the warrior. I watched him scan me, wondering how he would react to the cut. It wasn't super painful, I could still train so it would be fine. "Y... yea I... I'm fine." I glanced down to my shoulder, the bleeding stopped and it was already feeling much better. "I... I just f... fell... It's fine... I'm okay... I can still train." I mumbled, my voice laced with nervousness as I got deeper into what had happened, explaining how I had fallen and cut my shoulder on a rock. The pain mostly faded to a numbness now, so I would most likely take the seeds later on. I gave Alderdusk a weak smile, attempting to show that everything was alright.

x x x x x x x x x
|| Female || Thirty Moons || Warrior ||

"Hello there, Kindlepaw." The silver tabby mewed offering the apprentice a warm greeting. With the tragic events that had occurred to Marshfall, Silverdawn felt it be in her duty to try and cheer up the members of the Clan. "It was an incredible shock." The molly said softly once Kindlepaw finished what he was saying. "But nature does take its course, he's still with us. He's not gone." She stated attempting to bring a positive attitude towards the situation.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsukỉ » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:03 pm

kindle ///
    "I guess it does." He was still shaken from looking at his mangled corpse. That fit, young, handsome deputy was reduced to.. a pile of fur and bones, lifeless as a stick on the forest floor. It was disgusting. Blood scattered through his frayed fur, sticking them together, creating spikes in his pelt. His fur was relatively short, but.. alas.. the gory images would never get out of his mind. How could Orchidstar even look at that 'thing' with a straight face, let alone hug it? Horrific. Kindlepaw absolutely hated this. "Though, I really was.. shocked. To see that.. I've never seen something like that before." He shuddered.
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:40 pm

ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. wrote:
╒═════════════╕
TUMBLEPAW
age;; nine moons
gender;; tom
rank;; apprentice
crush;; none
╘═════════════╛

x x x x x x x x x
|| Female || Thirty Moons || Warrior ||

The silver tabby moved around to block the apprentice from viewing the horrid sight. "Hopefully you'll never have to see it again." Silverdawn mewed her eyes growing dark. She had seen many deaths throughout her life, when she lived on the farm she saw many of the animals die over time. "Its not a sight you get used to. I can assure you of that. Just try your best to block it out of your mind." She spoke softly and calmly. She could sense the apprentice hated the entire scenario, and who wouldn't. "If you want I can take you somewhere else so you don't have to see this anymore." The molly offered, trying to help.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me