вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 - Accepting (Clean Slate, Strangers Welcome!)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re:

Postby Ghostships1908 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:52 am

Viperheart
        female // 26 moons // single // green eyes // black fur
xxxxxxxxxxxx
rank Warrior
good traits(es) Protective, tenacious, loyal
bad traits Lies, blunt, un-trusting
crush(es) Snaketooth
relationships None
tagged Snaketooth

xxxxxxxxxxxx

indentJust, clarify a few things for me, if you would, Viperheart meowed, slowly walking toward the auburn tom. It's nothing unreasonable, but I do need some things to be out in the open and clear. This time, her voice was less confident, and more like a soft beg. All confidence lost, she felt shy and nervous, her breathing slowly becoming shallow and rapid. Green eyes darted from Snaketooth's face to the gentle blades of grass by her paws, unable to move them away out of fear and anxiety. Before the sound of rushing water soothed the black she-cat, but not it only seemed to increase her already racing heart beat. The only thing that helped the warrior not hyperventilate was the calming scent of the other warrior in front of her. His confidence, calm, and strength helped her to become the warrior she was. She admired his tenacity and courage, and she felt her breath escape her body as she slowly raised her gaze to look him in the eyes.
coding by morningstar0808
Ghostships1908

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 - Accepting (Clean Slate, Strangers Welco

Postby Len. » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:57 am

Lightwing

She cat;; Warrior;; With Blizzardstep;;

Lightwing shook her head, No, if anyone should apologize, it's me. She stared into the rolling depths of the water in front of her as she mewed. I mean, you were a little over-the-top, but anything else and I probably would have ignored you. Her voice was soft, low so that other cats would hear only the roar of the river and not their conversation. She spoke with a slow cadence, unsure of her words in this strange new situation. She had picked up the hint of regret in his own voice, and was attempting to ease that. However, she figured she may have made things worse. It was a mouse-brained idea to come talk to him in the first place, and falling asleep there had surely given him the wrong impression. It's not that she didn't like him, it was just that she was so unaccustomed to all this. She was making a fool of herself and she knew it. He probably knew it too. Was he regretting telling her those things in the woods now? She kept her gaze fixed, not daring to turn to look at him as he moved into the water. I just- She flicked the tip of her tail nervously back and forth behind her. I just don't know where to go from here, y'know?
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~animallover~ » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:45 am

ThunderStrike
||Tom||Elder||80 Moons||Crush: None||Tags: DaisyClaw, BeetleKit||Location: StarClan||

ThunderStrike nodded in a caring sort of wa . He knew that DaisyClaw was very protective of her Kits, he remembered his own unborn ones and understood completely. He got up and stretched his legs and tail before looking at her with a reassuring smile. I assure you my dear. I will watch Beetlekit like a halk.He laughed before also mentioning, With my age, I'll probably only be able to walk a couple steps before getting tired. He said. He looked down at the kit and smiled, Now, Beetlekut, let's head out shall we? and with that, ThunderStrike got down from his rock with grunt, and headed out. There was a tree you could usually find possums right near camp, and he planned on bringing Beetlekit there first. This was good so that they didn't wander too far.

ScarletPaw
||She-Cat||Apprentice||Mentor: VixenLeap||8 Moons||Crush: None||Tags: CloverKit||Location: River||

Scarletpaw sighed before looking down at the kit gnawing at her tail. With a teasing fake growl, she playfully swatted Cliverkits own tail and laughed. You're going to be a great warrior when you grow up! And it was true. Cloverkit was an amazing fight, even at such a young age. There was no doubt in the world that these skills would help the Clan someday. She giggled and shook tje thought away, she was starting to sound like an elder. She was only an apprentice yet, so, she decided to stop woth her deep thoughts and continue her play fighting match proudly. She gnawed at Cloverkits ear, carful not to hurt her.

MeadowLark
||She-Cat||Rogue/Loner||29 moons||Crush: None||Tags: SwiftPaw and GrewClaw||Location: StarClan Borders||

MeadowLark got up, visibly calmer once she noticed it wasn't a huge search party or anything. She narrowed her eyes and stood there, standing her ground proudly but not making a single sound. The leaves didn't even crunch as she took a slow step forward, in front of the younger cat who was clearly injured. She hadn't come for a fight, and was in no time for one either. But, if it came to it, she would get aggressive no doubt. She looked at the younger cats' leg as he growled and hissed and gave him a small smirk. Cute. She mused sarcastically before taking another small step forward. She could sebce the young males' fear. Who couldn't? It was literally all over him, she took that to her advantage and kept her narrowed eyed smirk on her face.
Last edited by ~animallover~ on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
~animallover~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby batheir » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:55 pm

Cinderpaw
tags;; morningpaw, icepaw, silverwing location;; trees age;; 10 moons rank;; apprentice crush;; none mood;; ?

Cinderpelt tried to swallow the sinking feeling in her stomach, stopping with her mentor and the rest of the group. She tried to hide her emotions, putting on a small smile, as she listened to her mentors intructions. Just get to the top first... that's not so bad, if I could actually see. Her heart sank even lower as she listened to Icepaw's remarks. At least he's honest. "Don't wait for me, Icepaw. I want a fair race, even if I don't win." She meowed, flicking her tail. Cinderpaw wondered how she would do it, considering she wasn't familiar with where to place her paws. Perhaps she would use her scent, feel around with her tail, perhaps. She just hoped she wouldn't have an incident like Swiftpaw.

A s p e n f a l l

tags;; stormpaw, splashpaw location;; trainng clearing age;; 24 moons rank;; warrior crush;; none mood;; ?

"C'mon you two, " Aspenfall chimed, looking behind him at the two apprentices trailing behind his tail. "Since it's just the two of you today, I think I'd like you two to hack it out with eachother, put all the skill's you've learned to the test. I know the both have you have only been training for two moons, but I think it's a valuable learning experience." His tail waved lazily as he led them into the clearing, as Aspenfall felt the springy grass reach his feet. "As always, no claws, no blood okay? I want a clean spar, but don't be afraid to think out of the box- in real battles, there aren't going to be the clean-cut moves you see in training. While your sparring I'll see if I can pick up anything you two need to improve, and have you work on it afterwards."

Aspenfall was interested to see how his young apprentice, Stormpaw would play out. He knew he had trained him well, and that Stormpaw was a very hard worker, but the way he got all dowey eyed around Splashpaw gave him the impression he might go easy on her. Swinging his head around to look at them, he tried to size them up. Splashpaw was talented, there was no doubt about that. The spar would be interesting in deed.

batheir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:30 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
→→location the forbbiden lands
→→tags patrol
→→status no romantic interests
→→dark mottled brown and white
→→she-cat with pale blue eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            sparrowtail
            Nodding in agreement to Silverwing's suggestion, Sparrowtail settled down and wrapped her tail around her paws, expectation flashing in her eyes as she overlooked the apprentices. " Well? What are you waiting for, kits? Go! " Her voice rumbled, a slight sense of excitement curling it's claws around her stomach, causing a flight of moths to erupt. Come on, Icepaw. Show me how great you are, how much our training has paid off. She thought, settling her gaze on her apprentice, waiting excitedly for him to show off his hard earned skills.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
→→location the forbbiden lands
→→tags patrol
→→status small crush on icepaw
→→bi-colour seal point she-cat
→→with sky coloured blue eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            morningpaw
            " Oh shush, and let's get on with it. " She huffed, beginning to lack confidence as the tom insisted on his winning. hunching down, her rump sticking up in the air, her whiskers twitching in anticipation for the word to start their ascent. Casting a quick glance at Cinderpaw, then Icepaw, Morningpaw gave her head a firm shake, as if to rid herself of their presence, and focus entirely of the task before her. Upon Sparrowtail's command to begin, she launched herself upward with a powerful spring, grasping on firmly to the tree. Now that she was on the tree, she began to claw her way up, starting out slowly as not to waste all her energy at the base of the tree, as she had learnt from many times before.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
→→location camp
→→tags none
→→status no romantic interests.
→→large orange tom with faint
→→tabby points and yellow eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            hornetheart
            Open for interaction
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:18 pm

Fairy Tail<3 wrote:
Hollyfrost
♛ Warrior ♛ She-cat ♛ Crush:: Not currently ♛
♛ Apprentice:: Willowpaw ♛ Tags:: Onescar ♛

Dipping her head in response to his words, she gave a gentle smile before flicking her head in dismissal before heading toward the camp entrance away from the warrior's den. Maneuvering past the leaves and branches, she exited through the small hole that created the camp entrance and glanced at the trees a few tail lengths away and paused in her steps a little ways from the entrance. Glancing back, she observed the three-legged, black tom curiously with her precious blue eyes, not that she was worried or concerned in any way, she merely was curious if he had followed closely behind or took his time. "Do you mind if we head more south to the less dense part of the forest where the water is more shallow with some deep pools? I prefer the slower water versus the faster water..." Glancing to the forest around them, she could hear the rustling of leaves that was shuffled by the slight breeze and scent the woods clearly now that they were out of the clutches of the camp.

Cloverkit
♛ Kit ♛ She-cat ♛ Crush:: ----- (possibly an apprentice) ♛
♛ Mentor:: Not old enough ♛ Tags:: Scarletpaw ♛

Grinning at the thought of becoming a splendid warrior and simply shining with pride from the compliment, the bright eyed white kit shook her head and pulled her ear away from the loose grip of Scarletpaw's jaws. Roaring as loudly as she could, attempting to deepen her voice in an attempt to be more intimidating, she reared on her hind legs and hobbled forward while dragging her back paws through the water which caused small waves in her pursuit of the apprentice. Trying to push herself faster through the drag of the water, Cloverkit lost focus of her upper body and began to lean too far forward which resulted in her headbutting Scarletpaw in the chest full on with her forehead. Grunting and stumbling back, she fell onto her rump causing a small splash which flew a tail length in all directions, luckily not splashing anyone. Nearly her entire pelt was soaked except for a decent patch of fur on her upper back between her shoulders and hips, which still shone like snow in the sunlight. Shaking water off of her muzzle, Cloverkit turned her shining blue gaze upon Scarletpaw and grinned once more. "You beht dat I am go-ing to be the best warrior ever!" Grinning at the larger apprentice, the smaller kit simply puffed her wet chest out and stuck her nose up cutely as if she were already the mightiest in the clan.

Beetlekit
♛ Kit ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: ------- ♛
♛ Mentor:: Not Old Enough ♛ Tags:: Daisyclaw, Thunderstrike ♛

"I guess I could let him go. I will trust you, but if he doesn't return the way he left, I will have your pelt. You two toms stay safe. I will be near the nursery watching Icekit and Owlkit when you return." The stern, motherly voice crept through the air with cold claws toward its recipient. Blue eyes stared sharply at the two toms, casting a worried gaze at Beetlekit before the large, fluffy she-cat stood and padded silently toward the nursery without another word, her words lingering in the air. Realizing that he was allowed to leave, Beetlekit jumped to his paws and gave a huge grin at Thunderstrike before creeping down from the stone and landing loudly on the ground. Taking a minute to position his paws properly, Beetlekit realized that Thunderstrike was already headed out of the camp while speaking over his shoulder. Racing forward on heavy, deep brown paws, Beetlekit hastily made his way after the elderly tom, unable to control the excitement and fear that coursed through his veins as he realized he could see the outside world for the first time. "You a-a-are reawwy go-ing to show me a possum?" The large kit stumbled his way to the entrance before stopping in his tracks as he stared out its gaping mouth, unsure if he really could face what was outside. Not wanting his guide to get too far ahead or irritate him by making him wait, Beetlekit swallowed hard and forced himself forward, tripping on himself and getting a mouthful of dirt and grass. Coughing and shaking himself, the clutsy kit pushed himself to a standing position and quickly made his way after the larger tom, trying to stay close though his paws insisted on making him call or stumble which delayed his advances.

Cedarshade
♛ Warrior ♛ She-cat ♛ Crush:: Not currently ♛
♛ Apprentice:: Firepaw ♛ Tags:: Firepaw ♛

Pelt shaking while the adrenaline coursed through her, a mixture of fear and anger bursting through her mind causing her flight response to kick in. She wanted nothing but to turn tail and flee the situation when she spotted Greyclaw and Swiftpaw, knowing this could end in some serious blood shed. Finally her mind processed the pair's existence which drew her back into herself when she tried to process the fact that this was the first time in a moon that Swiftpaw had been out of camp. The sight was shocking, but the fact that the first time he leaves camp and they run into a loner within the border was almost stumping to the she-cat. "What are the odds that those two would find the only loner in the territory just before Firepaw and myself?" Watching with wide eyes as she loner stepped closer to Swiftpaw and examined him, speaking down to the brute of an apprentice as she examined the wrap on his leg, Cedarshade couldn't help but draw a breath while her mind stumbled for a way to solve the situation without bloodshed.

"Firepaw, I need you to get between Greyclaw and Swiftpaw so that you can protect Swiftpaw if necessary or hear any orders that Greyclaw may give you. Go. Now." Though her voice wasn't sharp or demanding, it had an obvious urgency and nearly begging tone to it. Drawing a breath, she quickly crossed the distance between herself and Swiftpaw, placing herself between Meadowlark and Swiftpaw in mere seconds. She and the loner were dangerously close but Cedarshade's aura didn't give off the bloodthirsty, ready to fight vibe that Swiftpaw's did, which may draw a different reaction from Meadowlark. "Back away." Her voice shifted into a more stern, insistent tone yet wasn't forceful or harsh. There was a clear warning in her words, but she didn't have her fur fluffed nor tail lashing, which brought a calm aura to her place in the situation. "What is your name, and what are you doing in our territory?" A little more demanding, Cedarshade angled herself so that she was facing Meadowlark, her claws digging into the dirt but to stable her nerves rather than for hostility.

Swiftpaw
♛ Apprentice ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: ...I get this strange feeling around Firepaw... ♛
♛ Mentor:: Greyclaw ♛ Tags:: Greyclaw, Meadowlark, Firepaw, Cedarshade♛

Growl cut short when Cedarshade appeared and placed herself between himself and the loner, the tom couldn't help but let his breath out slightly in almost relief to have some sort of protection. Whether he wanted to admit it or not, but he wasn't in the shape to be fighting and would be risking a lot by engaging the loner. His blood boiled at the snarky remark that spilled from the loner's maw as she neared him, his heartbeat and the sound of the blood roaring in his ears nearly drowned out the question that Cedarshade spoke. Unable to control himself, he took a daring step closer to Cedarshade in pursuit of Meadowlark as he hissed at her. "Don't you call me cute, you pile of rat dung! I will gut you like a fish and leave your body for crowfood!" His deep voice was hostile and nearly dripped with venomous hatred towards the loner.

His fur began to itch as he stood barricaded from Meadowlark, the faint words of Greyclaw nearly forgotten now that they were face to face with the she-cat. His tail was nearly the size of a porcupine's while his back fur spiked upward as if he were wet and just shook out his pelt. Black ears lay flat against his skull and his pupils were mere shards of ice as they shot daggers toward the loner, his white claws flexing in and out of the dirt in order to exert some of the building anger. It was moments like this that made it difficult not to just lunge at the intruder and rip the fur from her body for simply stepping foot into the territory, yet he had to control himself if he wanted to not fracture his leg or ribs further and delay his training and ceremony for several moons.

Icepaw
♛ Apprentice ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: To Be Developed ♛
♛ Mentor:: Sparrowtail ♛ Tags:: Morningpaw, Cinderpaw, Silverwing, Sparrowtail ♛

Tensing his muscles as he prepared for the final words, Icepaw crouched low to the ground with his claws digging deep into the soft mossy earth below his paws. The words were muffled from the other cats as he tuned them out and listened solely for Sparrowtail's voice, taking no interest into anyone else's but her's as she would be whom he would listen to. As soon as she gave the good-to-go, his back legs through him forward and he latched on firmly to the trunk of the tree with a wide, poorly positioned grip. In an attempt to adjust while in his pursuit toward the top, Icepaw retract his front claws and lifted them upward till he couldn't reach any farther and sank them deep into the bark. Kicking with his back legs and quickly retracting his front claws while he shuffled his paws up the trunk, Icepaw quickly made his way up the trunk and toward the first set of branches, exerting a lot of energy and power into the bark which left large claw marks deep into the trunk.

In his wake, chunks of bark fell behind him and little scraps of the tree's trunk fluttered in several directions as he furiously made his way upward. His worst flaw: Noise. He was louder than a howling badger that tore a claw off from scratching on a tree but merely with how hard he clawed the trunk and how his paws thumped on the solid body of the tree every time he moved. It was no surprise, as this was usually his issue is that he would forget about how much noise he was making in order to be the first one in a competition or because he was putting so much effort or power into an objective rather than focusing on quiet yet efficient processes. In a few breaths, the splotchy grey tabby made his way onto the first branch and paused for only one second to let his already tired muscles rest before attacking the trunk and weaving his way up the the second set of branches, hind paws slipping from the force he used, causing a delay in the race as he tried to catch his footing before continuing onto the second set of branches.

Blizzardstep
♛ Warrior ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Lightwing ♛
♛ Apprentice:: Not Assigned ♛ Tags:: Lightwing ♛

Sighing, he simply flicked his tail at her as she stared at the shallow depths of the water, his paws visible through the crystal clear liquid. It was shocking how clear the water stayed with how many paws were in it all day, and how many pelts got soaked or cleaned in its waters, but it merely washed away the dirt before it settled which kept it clean and clear. It was definitely nice to have a source of clean, cold water nearby at all times so that in any emergency or even for calming nerves, it was right there only a few paces away. Shaking his head as she spoke once more after a pause, the large white tom craned his head over his shoulder and glanced at the she-cat with a sad gleam in his eye. "Don't change anything. We can just.. Act as if it never happened. I will give you more space, and if you figure out your feelings and decide what you want, tell me and we can go from there. For now, I suppose, we just let it be. My feelings for you will never change, and I will always be here waiting. Rain, Snow, or Sun, Now, or Never, I will always be here for you. One way or another. Even if it is just as a friend." Wanting to reassure her and not put any stress on her, he made sure his voice was light and kind, though he could feel the pang in his heart as he spoke the last words. His heart wrenched in protest to the thought, yet he knew it would be true as he would not find another. His heart had chosen her and that was final. Whether he could have her or not, he would love her. From afar or from close quarters. Whether the feelings were shared or if the feelings were one sided, he would continue to love her. That was one thing he knew for certain.

Snaketooth
♛ Warrior ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Viperheart ♛
♛ Apprentice:: Morningpaw ♛ Tags:: Viperheart ♛

Blinking as he paused for a moment, his amber pelt glowing more orange in the sunlight than its usually reddish brown. As the shadow of a she-cat moved closer with confidence in her stride, the tom cocked his head to the side and watched her with curiosity before perking his ears with interest as she spoke. Clearing his throat as it closed up with her closeness, the muscular tom shifted his paws nervously before pushing aside his nervousness and forced himself to remain calm and level-headed. "What do I need to clarify? I don't want you confused, so lets put everything out in the open. I have nothing to hide, so it should be a breeze. What is it you want to know?" His gaze watched her closely with a kind, gentle shine to them as the sun glinted off of their full orbs. He gave a reassuring grin which showed off his sharp, pearly white fangs that often gave the killing blow to a fair share of the freshkill for the clan. His tail waved smoothly behind him while its tip flicked a little more nervously from the anticipation of what he may have to answer. What could she possibly want to know? What did she not know already? What if it was about another tom? His gut began to tense and he could feel his claws wanting to flex into the ground but he forced himself to focus, the tom watching her face intently as she avoided his gaze.

Oakfall
♛ Warrior ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Not currently ♛
♛ Apprentice:: -- ♛ Tags:: Vixenleap ♛

Glancing from where he sat next to the stream as Vixenleap padded to the stream, Oakfall gave a goofy smile and got to his paws to place himself directly across from her. He was now a little farther away from Cloverkit and Scarletpaw, whom were placed in the middle of the stream and splashing about. Lifting a brute-like paw, he smacked it into the water and sent water flying in Vixenleap's direction with a playful grin. Though he had been a warrior for many moons, he had his kit-like attitude and playfulness about him when he wasn't hard at work. This was one of the first times in several moons that he wasn't out hunting that morning and merely watching the clan wake and interact as it woke and began to get into a rhythm. "Someone woke up late!" Teasing, he lifted his paw again and hooked more water at her, cuffing a minnow in his paw and sending it straight toward her along with a pawful of water that flicked off of his long, fiery orange fur. "How 'bout a cold snack to wake you up?" His tail wavered behind him and his vivid blue eyes glinted mischievously as he eyed the dark red she-cat across the stream from himself.

Stormpaw
♛ Apprentice ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Splashpaw ♛
♛ Mentor:: Aspenfall ♛ Tags:: Splashpaw & Aspenfall♛

--I am going to wait for Splashpaw before I respond, because Stormpaw isn't really one to initiate a battle.--
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby batheir » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:00 pm

Cinderpaw
tags;; morningpaw, icepaw, silverwing location;; trees age;; 10 moons rank;; apprentice crush;; none mood;; ?

uppon hearing the "go", Cinderpaw rushed to the trunk, reaching last as both the apprentices shot up. Gingerly stretching her front paws up the trunk, she launched herself up, her heart racing. Please don't fall, please don't fall. Her tail stuck close to her, as she awkwardly shuffled herself up, unsure of where to put her paws. She certainly wasn't quick, but she was making her way up, determined to make it to the top. It felt like her heart was going to beat out of her chest, but she tried not to let it show on the outside. She kept going up, using the two's scent in front of her as somewhat of a guide. Cinderpaw couldn't tell how high up she was, but she could feel a slight breeze; one that wasn't down below.

batheir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 - Join the Clan!

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:48 pm

Paleclan

This is the new version of Brambleclan, renamed Paleclan with a slightly different plot. A lot is the same but a lot is different! Please feel free to join!!
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me