❝ from the ashes we will rise | accepting ❞

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby `sappho » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:33 am

it has been six years since the second praimfaya. seven are still living trapped in
space, one thousand are trapped in an underground bunker and six are trapped o
utside in a radiation ridden landscape. many things have changed in these six yea
rs but one thing is still the same, there will always be rivalries, even when the w
orld has ended.
Last edited by `sappho on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ from the ashes we will rise | rules ❞

Postby `sappho » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:48 am

i. all tess rules apply. ii. if you want to join this rp, you do not have to have seen the
100 but it is based off of the 100. iii. you must be able to write at least 300 words ea
ch post but i won't be too strict about this. iv. please pm me a reservation before you
post a form for your character, reservations will last one day. v. please reserve a plac
e for you relations as well as your form on the discussion thread. vi. remove your sig
nature from all posts. xii. for now, you may only play three canon characters and up to
six characters. viii. post all of your forms on the discussion thread.
Last edited by `sappho on Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ characters | in space ❞

Postby `sappho » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:27 pm

name: raven reyes
sexuality: pansexual
clan: skaikru/sky crew
writer: blackpearl44
name: echo
sexuality: bisexual
clan: azgeda/ice nation
name: bellamy blake
writer: . michael .

name: monty green
sexuality: hetero/bi/pan
writer: open
name: john murphy
name: harper mclntyre

name: emori
sexuality: heterosexual
clan: none/nomad
writer: distressed_piglet
Last edited by `sappho on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:27 am, edited 8 times in total.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ characters | bunker (open) ❞

Postby `sappho » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:56 pm

name: octavia blake
clan: wonkru (skaikru/sky crew)
name: marcus kane
name: abigail griffin

name: indra
sexuality:
clan: wonkru (trikru)
name: thelonious jaha
name: gaia
sexuality:
clan: wonkru (trikru)

name: ricinous
sexuality: pansexual
clan: wonkru (boudalan kru/rock people)
writer: . michael .
name: ketsiah
clan: wonkru (azgeda/ice nation)
writer: bubble9001
name: alexander
clan: wonkru (louwoda kliron/shadow valley)
writer: kieranwilcox

name:
sexuality:
clan:
name:
sexuality:
clan:
name:
sexuality:
clan:
Last edited by `sappho on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:24 am, edited 12 times in total.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ characters | outsiders (open) ❞

Postby `sappho » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:04 pm

name: clarke griffin
name: sparen
clan: louwoda kliron (shadow valley)
writer: bubble9001
name: madi
sexuality:
clan: none

name:
sexuality:
clan:
name:
sexuality:
clan:
name:
sexuality:
clan:
Last edited by `sappho on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:23 am, edited 9 times in total.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:49 am

OPEN / CLOSED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ raven reyes | one ❞

Postby `sappho » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:42 pm

xRAVENxREYESx
on the ark - twenty-five - female - mentions: none - tags: none

xxxa beautiful blue globe dotted with lush green and dim sandy regions with faint lines of the baby blue atmosphere framing it, contrasting from the vast darkness surrounding it. that was no how earth looked now. it was all gray and dead and raven was still on the ark, gazing hopeless from the window in her sleeping quarters. it had been so many years since she had last been on the ground, since she had last took a breath of the fresh air or felt the smooth grass. still, on the ark they didn't have to worry about bring killed by hostile grounders or radiation. raven knew it felt like to die and she didn't intend to be killed in.

xxxshe stood from her seat by the windows and walked towards the door, starting to pace. there wasn't much to do on the ark. the halls were quiet and she always felt lonely, she was the only one, however. everyone else had someone for them. monty had harper, murphy had emori and bellamy had echo. of course she would be the one who didn't find anyone, who couldn't have anyone. everyone she had loved died, finn was killed by clarke and wick, well he wasn't dead, but he might as well be. she occupied herself now by working out how they would get to the ground. they had burned all of their fuel coming up here but there had to be a solution, even if she hadn't figured it out in six years.

xxxraven knew they couldn't live up here forever. she had gotten them into space and now she would get them back onto the ground. the radiation had been below the critical level for a year and she still hadn't come up with anything. she felt like she was going to go crazy. she had to figure out something. this had become her routine, pacing back and forth in her room, trying to come up with any ideas that might work.
Last edited by `sappho on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ echo | one ❞

Postby `sappho » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:16 pm

xECHOx
on the ark - twenty-six - female - mentions: none - tags: bellamy

xxxsnow falling from the sky, landing softly on echo's clothes made of deer pelts and woven cloth. she was home again. back on the ground in azgeda territory. behind her was her family, her father and brother were tending sheep and her mother was cooking. she smiled and turned away for just a moment. she saw red drip onto the ground and lifted her hand to touch her head. suddenly, she could see herself. her face was covered in blisters and red blood was pouring from her mouth.

xxxecho sat straight up, clutching the covers that laid over her. she took heavy breaths and her eyes flashed around. she was still here, in her never ending nightmare, stuck in the sky. she put her head in her hands, praying that she would get out of this hell soon. she closed her eyes for another moment before she looked down beside her, seeing bellamy resting peacefully. she smiled. bellamy was all she had up here and a lot had changed in the six years that they had been in space. specifically, echo and Bellamy had gone from enemies to lovers.

xxxshe turned away for a moment. she knew that it was a possibly that they would never get back to the ground, that she would never see anyone from her clan again. echo also knew that she could never live here her whole life and she would rather die than live in space her while life but she would keep living for now, hoping and praying that raven would find a way to get them back down to the ground.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ━ ❝ . Bellamy : 001

Postby . nash . » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:17 pm

── ( ) 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎
    ────── ( who we are, and who we need to be to survive are very different things !!
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    [ bell 29 male on the ark tagged : echo mentions : clarke, octavia, raven. ]

xxxit's hard to run from the things that lived in your head. a constant battle to live in the present instead of reliving everything you did wrong to get to this point. it was this that bellamy was always contested with, living in the now and putting things behind him or falling victim to his passed crimes. bell knew of the blood on his hands, of all the lies he said and allowed himself to believe in, of everything he did wrong to get him to this point in his life. he could feel the blood like a second thick skin, no matter how indirect his way of killing had been. being back on the ark, in space general was a struggle. yearning to be back on the ground and seeing his sister, to figure out if clarke some how survived the second praimfaya. of course there was always the fear that no one who stayed on earth was alive and when they returned they'd be alone and left with the devastation that was sure to follow. he hadn't thought he really had anyone to turn to in the face of these thoughts, let them fester for years.

xxxthere wasn't really any solace on the floating ship he was raised on, not for anyone here. bellamy didn't think a single one of them really wanted to stay up here any longer than they had to be. but there was a comfort bellamy had allowed himself, no matter after how much denying he did. echo had been a surprise to him. he'd seen her as someone not to trust for so long it almost felt funny to think of her in any other type of light, but six years was a long time and it gave him a lot of things and time to think about. he had said it himself, who we are and who we need to be to survive are different things. very different things. after seeing echo wasn't who he thought she was, it was easy to allow these feelings to swirl their way inside and make a home in his heart. she was an amazing light in a time that was filled with stillness and stress, he was almost sure he'd might go insane without her around to ground him better.

xxxthere, of course, was a possibility that they would never make it back to earth and bellamy wasn't sure how he even felt about that fact. there were parts of him that were mad about that, parts that refused to believe that raven wouldn't be able to figure out a way home again(and wasn't it weird to think of earth as home now?). but the other part, the part that wanted to be blissfully unaware of the outcome of those who did stay, was glad and begged for the dark haired engineer to never figure out a way back. bellamy usually shoved that part down and padded it down with piles of anger. he had to get back, even if it could kill him. he refused to leave those he left forever, he had to figure out if they are okay. he could almost curse himself for thinking staying up in space was ever the right answer. it wouldn't be right for echo, he could tell how much she hated it here. that fact alone had him striving to fix things and try and help raven figure out things in any way possible.

xxxbellamy was lulled from his slumber for movement from someone beside him; for a few moments he had to figure out who that person was, the slug in his brain placing him back on earth like his dream had him. flashing opening his brown eyes had him realizing that no, he hadn't made it back to earth but still stuck up in space with the six others from the past six years. blinking more, his gaze turned towards echo who was clutching at the blanket with her back mostly facing him. "echo?" bell said hesitantly, brows furrowed with worry. the male reached a gentle hand and touched the other's back lightly, more letting her know that he was there than anything else. "is everything okay?" he asked, voice thickened with his forced wake but still was much gentler than he usually allowed it to be. echo had been one of the few too see like this, squishy with care and vulnerable beyond any of his actions would allow another to believe.

[ 749 words ]
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ echo | two ❞

Postby `sappho » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:55 pm

xECHOx
on the ark - twenty-six - female - mentions: raven - tags: bellamy

xxxthe former grounder looked out at the window and onto earth. it seemed so close to them, she didn't know why they couldn't just float down to the ground. of course, raven had told her many times why. they didn't have any fuel. what did that matter? what if they could make some type of fuel? echo sighed internally. she had no idea of that was even possible but she also knew that if that was even a possibly then raven would have thought about it thoroughly. sometimes echo wondered why she was even in this ship in the first place and then she remembered, it was because of bellamy. he had saved her life so many times, what did she have to repay him? nothing, but he wasn't as selfish as she had been. she jumped when bellamy touched her bare back, snapping out of her thoughts. "its fine," she said softly, gazing at bellamy. "i just had a nightmare, that's all."

xxxthe warrior slipped her legs out from under the covers, a chill running up her spine as her toe-tips touched the cold, metallic floor. she walked towards the huge window and placed her hand on it. "mebi oso na hit choda op nodotaim(may we meet again)," she said quietly, speaking to her people, if they were even out there. were they really her people anymore? roan had banished her before he died and she had been sent into space. was she even a warrior anymore? she hadn't fought anyone or killed since she had been on the ark. she was hardly even worthy of calling the earth her home. she didn't have a home, she didn't have a clan, she just had bellamy. "we should check on raven," she said to bellamy, hearing the sounds of footstep echoing down the hall.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me