Καμπ ἉλφΒλοοδ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Καμπ ἉλφΒλοοδ (Remake; Accepting)

Postby TheElevatorCat » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:05 am

𝓛𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓬 • 𝓚𝓲𝓽
𝒹𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝓎𝒸𝒽𝑒
Tags:

Lilac watched the interaction curiously, stepping back as the god of wine gave Dawson the look. ”Drank himself to death, did he?” She glanced over at Dionysus, a telling smirk on her face. Somewhere in the back of her mind she wondered why mortal parents never told their children the truth. Not in her case, but a bunch of other mortal parents did it. Wouldn’t it be easier to tell them earlier?

The ginger shook her head, clearing her messy thoughts. She watched Dawson walk away, rolling her eyes as the boys talked about mischief. Secretly, Lilac did enjoy it—it brought amusement to her, which was especially needed during the prophecy.

Last edited by TheElevatorCat on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheElevatorCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:39 pm

Dionysus didn't look at the kid as they walked, focused on just getting the kid to the cabin. He didn't know how to go about talking to his son. He found this one of the downfalls of being around the camp. When it came to his kids, he didn't know how to explain himself. This was made even worse by Dawson's question. Thankfully, being a god allowed him to show no emotion on the outside, even if he was a little uncomfortable. "Let's put it this way. It's hard for a god to change their ways, even if a rule has been placed for decades. After 3,000+ years of living a certain way, it's hard to change that. Claiming children and bringing them to camp is just as hard. Before, it was left to the Fates. I still believe in that. If you were meant to come to camp, you'd find it eventually." He said simply as they got to the Dionysus cabin. "Here you go, your home for the next 2 months or however long you decide to stay."

Ryver Starr

xxxxxxDaughter of Poseidon
Tags: Elias Jacob, and Tabitha

Ryver rolled her eyes at Elias, but nodded when he said what he did about hoping they could get settled first. Especially with Dawson. "I hope so. I've had enough talk about the prophecy. It's already got people on edge. No need to freak out the new camper." Although Dionysus probably did that himself, but she wasn't going to say that out loud. Gods could hear and see everything. "So, where do we go from here? Do you all want to do anything? Go somewhere and catch up? Or do you and Tabitha want to go be alone somewhere?" The last question was a tease to Jacob, who blushed heavily. That had been her end goal, in all honesty. To embarrass the Hades out of Jacob as much as possibly.

Jacob Hurley

xxxxxxSon of Apollo
Tags: Elias, Ryver, and Tabitha

Jacob smiled when Elias smirked. He couldn't care less about anything except that he was back with his friends and Tabitha. Which reminded him, he needed to officially ask her to be his girlfriend. He hadn't really asked. They just acted like a couple without saying anything official. He was still quite new to relationships. Flirting? No problem! He had that in the bag. But actual relationships? He had had one serious girlfriend and it didn't last. He hasn't dated a child of Aphrodite since. He nodded at Elias's statement. "I hope so. That's all I thought about during the break. You can only listen to music and practice archery for so long in the mortal world."
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:21 am

(on mobile)

--------------===-----
𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕒
|16|Female-Straight|
|Location: Camp Entrance|
tags:Everyone
-------======--------
Tabitha internally winced when Ryver made her comment. She just knew Elias would pitch in. And he did, she shifted the weight on her feet slightly uncomfortable. She looked up at Jacob and couldn't help but to smile at how red he was. She always thought it was adorable when he did it even if she did make fun of him for it. ”Aw, sunshine I’m not going to have to start calling you tomato am I?” she teased playfully leaning against him.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
--------------===-----
𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕤
|17|Male-Straight|
tags: Everyone
-------======--------
Elias chuckled at Ryvers statement. ”I mean I as long as you guys promise to keep it PG I guess it’s ok if you come with but if not I’m going to have to ask you to get a room.” Elias said crossing his arms. He never thought Jacob would ever blush so hard. He laughed when Tabitha joined in on the teasing.
--------------===-----
𝕕𝕒𝕨𝕤𝕠𝕟
|16|Male-Straight|
|Location: Camp-entrance|
tags: Dionysus
-------======--------
He nodded at the simplicity of his statement then chuckled a little at himself for being so darn stupid. There was no use in getting his hopes up anyways. His father could have literally chosen anyone to have a child with yet he picked his mother so it was no surprise that the two wouldn't be so different. Plus if his father had been dying to meet him they would have already met. He shrugged the situation off and walked inside of the cabin looking around. "Alright thanks Mr.D" he said in a boring tone, he wasn't going to call him dad, he just didn't feel like it or cared enough to call him that.Plus thats what he was told to call him anyways.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senpai. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:15 am

elixirr wrote:「єlєnα」
αgє. ѕєvєntєєn 〭 gσdlч pαrєnt. αpσllσ 〭 whєrє. cαmp єntrαncє 〭 tαgѕ. єlíαs, tαвíthα, jαcσв, rчvєr 〭
Elena nodded along when Dionysus claimed Dawson as his son. In some way, it made a lot of sense to her. But then again, it also didn't. She agreed with the group. He was indeed very annoying. "No kidding, it gives me a headache just thinking about him. But he is new, and probably confused to say the least.." she said, her voice trailing off. Elena released grip of her knife and ran her fingers through her hair, letting out a small sigh.

「dαmσn」
αgє. єíghtєєn 〭 gσdlч pαrєnt. αrєs 〭 whєrє. αrєs cαвín 〭 tαgѕ. cαєllum 〭
Damon slammed his pillow on the bed, groaning at the sight of Caellum. What does a guy have to do around here to get some sleep? "Didn't you hear? It's nap time in the Ares cabin." he said, snorting at his own comment. He ran up to Cael, helping him load in whatever beast he had over his shoulder. "Impressive? Yeah. Could I do better? Definitely... Where'd you find this thing anyway?" he said, huffing under the weight of the skin.

Caellum Ulysses - Godly Parent: Ares - Location: Ares Cabin - Tagged: Damon
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cael's broad grin peaked, the young man allowing his half-brother to help load in the massive bear hide. "In the forest behind the cabin. I heard a few of the younger campers complain about seeing a 'monster ghost bear', so I checked it out." The tall Demi-God nodded his head in satisfaction as he straightened the newly-caught bear rug with a bare foot, before taking a step back and admiring his handiwork. "Badass, if I do say so myself," he glanced at Damon, before running a calloused hand through his hair, dried blood still coating his skin. "Doubt you could do better...but if you go out for a hunt, I want in." With a teasing salute, Cael turned around, making his way towards the bathroom. He had dried blood and flecks of fur underneath his fingergnails, and he still needed to clean his wounds - a few of those large claw marks actually cut deep.

"There's some stuff happenin' near the entrance. Should be fine, though." Probably a new camper, there to do the common spiel. With that casual drop of info, Cael disappeared into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.
senpai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:02 pm

Dionysus nodded, looking at his son. "If you need help or you're looking for a tour, ask one of the counselors. There are tons of them, so you'll be in good hands." With that, he gave his son one more nod before walking away. It went better than he thought it would, but he was happy to walk away. The tension between the two had been thick, as he had expected. He didn't expect a warm hello, never did. Still made him feel a little bad, but he quickly brushed it off, heading back to the Big House to talk to Chiron.

Jacob Hurley

xxxxxxSon of Apollo

Jacob rolled his eyes as his best friend weighed in. Totally the response he had expected from the boy. It didn't phase him, really, because he knew he was joking around. He could tell Tabitha was semi-bothered about it, but snorted at her comment. "I think I like Sunshine better than Tomato." He started thinking about the summer, thinking what would be different in terms of training. And, in all honesty, in the camp as a whole. He knew tensions were high last summer, but this was going to be interesting. Seeing how this played out would be quite the entertainment to the gods, he would bet.
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:06 pm

--------------===-----
𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕒
|16|Female-Straight|
-------======--------
Tabitha smiled and kissed his cheek "Ok Tomato" she laughed. She had about ten different nicknames for him and they were getting better and better. She smiled looking over at Elias. "Thats up to you guys" she shrugged. Honestly, she was a little tired of training, that's all they did for the whole year. She would let them decide and then figure out what to do with herself. Then her eyes lit up in slight excitement "Do you guys think it's a little too early to ask Dawson what kind of weapon he wants?" Since most of the camp left in August that meant she didn't get to do anything forge related and now that everyone was back it was time to annoy the hades out of them asking if they needed anything done to their weapons.

--------------===-----
𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕤
|17|Male-Straight|
-------======--------
Elias bit his lip and looked around "Well what are we going to do now?" he asked then looked over as Dionysus made his way back to the big house. He chuckled at Tabitha's question "You've wanted to ask that since the minute you saw him haven't you?" Elias snorted. Tabitha had been asking the whole year if anything needed to be fixed or made. She even took it up a notch and bothered Chiron and Dionysus about it too. He knew she was dying to use the forge ever since everyone left.
--------------===-----
𝕕𝕒𝕨𝕤𝕠𝕟
|16|Male-Straight|
|Location: Camp-entrance|
tags: Open
-------======--------
Dawson sighed softly looking around the cabin. There were grapes carved into literally everything, he sat down on the bed and looked at his phone still no service. He was a little torn on what to do. He complained about his mother all the time talking about how mean she was to him. She could abandon him in the middle of no-where yet he would still love her. Deep down he knew she wouldn't look for him or do anything about his disappearance. His step-father would probably care but only because Dawson had his credit card. He could just slip out of camp at night yet part of him was curious and wished to stay, he let out a small groan and laid down on the bed.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:48 pm

Ryver Starr

xxxxxxSon of Apollo
Tags: Elias, Jacob, and Tabitha

Ryver sighed a little, trying to think of what to do. "I either might go down to the beach or go to the arena." She shrugged. It seemed that's all she ever did, but she loved the beach (Hello? Child of Poseidon!) and she took training seriously, always finding some flaw in her defense and offense she needed to tweak. She knew she would never be a perfect fighter (she wasn't a child of Ares, afterall), but she tried her best. She smiled at Tabitha's excitement. That's how she got when someone talked about the ocean. Or a pool. Or anything to do with water or sea animals or horses. So, she didn't blame the girl for the excitement. In fact, she found it refreshing from the depressing atmosphere.

Jacob Hurley

xxxxxxSon of Apollo

Jacob rolled his eyes when Tabitha called him tomato. Well, that's a first, isn't it? Jacob rolling his eyes at Tabitha. Usually it was the other way around. However, he got a good laugh at her excitement. "Well, Metal Head, let him get settled, first. Then, you can ask him about a weapon." He teased her. He honestly didn't know what he wanted to do. He honestly just wanted to catch up with his friends and have a little bit of fun. They needed it, in all honesty. The tension was thicker than he could've imagined and he was dying to break it. Whether that be just talking or even playing pranks with Elias as they did every summer.
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:13 pm

--------------===-----
𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕒
|16|Female-Straight|
-------======--------
Tabitha smiled at them. She tried to find a way to mix everything together in order to please everyone. "How about we go to the beach, and whoever wants to train or talk to on the sand can do it and whoever wants to be in the ocean can do it too" She suggested. She knew for a fact there was no way she was going in the water. First of all, she had no idea on how to swim and it gave her a little anxiety. She had better control of her pyrokinesis but she was still afraid that she would accidentally set herself on fire and then get a full body burn because of the water. So she preferred to stay nice and dry on the shore.
--------------===-----
𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕤
|17|Male-Straight|
-------======--------
Elias smirked looking at Ryver of course she wanted to go out to the beach. He was quick to agree with Tabitha "Sure let's reunite Ryver with her little Sea Slug cult" he joked. Last year Elias had put a slug in Ryver's cabin and the thing went missing for a while. It went unnoticed until it started reproducing in her cabin and then there were slugs everywhere in the cabin. He got soaked that day but it was totally worth it. He walked over to Jacob and gave him a pat on the back "If I beat you there you owe me money" Elias said with a smirk on his face then took off spirnting
--------------===-----
𝕕𝕒𝕨𝕤𝕠𝕟
|16|Male-Straight|
|Location: Cabins|
-------======--------
Dawson eventually got bored and decided to go ask about this place. He went around asking campers who their parents were. From this, he learned they all had powers. He could make people go crazy. This caused him issues since now he was forced to face the truth that he, in fact, had made those two people go crazy and die. He tried his best to brush off that feeling of guilt. He still didn't remember any of the god's names so he just memorized what the cabins look like. He walked around aimlessly trying to familiarize himself with his surroundings.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:50 pm

Ryver Starr

xxxxxxDaughter of Poseidon
Tags: Elias, Jacob, and Tabitha

Ryver snorted at the joke from Elias. She wasn't too happy that the sea slug had reproduced in her cabin (especially when the spawns liked to crawl in her clothes), but she made do and returned them to the sea where they belonged. She soaked him afterwards, angry that he would do that to the poor creatures. She wasn't even sure how it survived outside the ocean long enough to reproduce. She nodded at Tabitha's conclusion. "Sounds like a plan." She watched Elias and Jacob take off, rolling her eyes and walking with Tabitha. "Boys will be boys." She sighed with a fond smile on her face.

Jacob Hurley

xxxxxxSon of Apollo

Jacob chuckled, remembering the prank Elias had pulled on Ryver. He also remembered how angry she had been at him for doing that, although it was more for being angry that the slugs were taken out of the ocean than them being on her pillow. "Sounds like a good way to relax." He was going to annoy them with music, but that was his way to relax. He scoffed when Elias took off. "What a cheater! I don't even have any money!" He stated before running after Elias, trying to beat him to the beach.
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:18 pm

--------------===-----
𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕒
|16|Female-Straight|
|Location: Camp|
tags:Ryver
-------======--------
Tabitha couldn't help but to laugh as they both ran towards the beach "Ready for a whole summer of that?" she smiled as they walked over to the beach, you could hear the water if you were really quiet. "Hopefully Elias will not be so paranoid now that Jacob is here." She said regarding to the quick nightly checkups Elias had been doing the whole year. Maybe now that things were back to normal he wouldn't be so afraid anymore. She tried to listen for the boys trying to see if you could hear who had won.
--------------===-----
𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕤
|17|Male-Straight|
|Location: Beach|
tags: Jacob
-------======--------
Elias took a shortcut to the beach, you had to be careful not to trip on anything he used his aerokinesis to give himself a small boost. As soon as his feet touched the sand he stopped and looked at Jacob who was literally maybe two steps behind him. "You'll have to pay me next summer lad, maybe if you hadn't been cuddling up to Tabitha you might have just won" he teased. Now that Jacob and Tabitha had gotten slightly more serious he could tease him all he wanted. But it usually worked better if he said it in front of her, even if he did earn a punch from his friend once in a while.
♡ Pineapple ♡ wrote:
--------------===-----
𝕕𝕒𝕨𝕤𝕠𝕟
|16|Male-Straight|
|Location: Cabins|
-------======--------
Dawson eventually got bored and decided to go ask about this place. He went around asking campers who their parents were. From this, he learned they all had powers. He could make people go crazy. This caused him issues since now he was forced to face the truth that he, in fact, had made those two people go crazy and die. He tried his best to brush off that feeling of guilt. He still didn't remember any of the god's names so he just memorized what the cabins look like. He walked around aimlessly trying to familiarize himself with his surroundings.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me