⋙━━━━⚬➤ // blood sport // closed/pm owner

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ⋙━━━━⚬➤ // blood sport // civilian spots only

Postby Casperphobia » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:29 am

Angel Helsing

human//highthawk//infiltrator//tags: amelia

"I'm at my house. The door is unlocked so feel free to just walk in," she said aloud as she texted. Angelica tended to do that. It just helped her focus on what she was doing. Placing her phone down, a small smile spread across her lips along with a sigh of relief. Amelia always made her happy and secure. Sometimes the girl felt bad that she piled all her burdens onto her friend, but she found that she couldn't stop herself. The other female just made her feel safe. And at the moment, she really needed that security.

While taking another swig of her water, a ding came from Angel's phone and caused her to check the screen. Another text from Amelia. Angelica smiled at how sweet and considerate the female was. "No thank you. Can't really stomach anything at the moment." Just the thought of food made her stomach twist into a knot, and Angel forced the food she had already eaten to stay down. She really needed to learn how to not drink so much. And how to not offer blood to vampires. Shivering a bit, she grabbed a nearby blacket and wrapped herself inside it. A small laugh escaped her from thinking about how her mom used to call her a burrito when ever she wrapped herself up tight as a kid. Life was so simple when she wasn't apart of the gang, which was the reason that she had joined. The human craved the excitement. Even after the past couple days, she didn't regret it, but she definietly felt like she was pushing her limits. Still, she knew what she was getting into when she joined. Besides, if she hadn't, she would have never met Amelia and she wasn't sure where she would be if that had never happened.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⋙━━━━⚬➤ // blood sport // civilian spots only

Postby Casperphobia » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:13 am

Briar Havens

werewolf//serpent//elite//tags: ainsley, open

Briar's smirk only got bigger at the vampire's question, even causing her to giggle. "I'm allowed to have my secrets too, ya know! Anyway, you've been super helpful and I'm pretty sure I've got everything I need for today. See ya around!" And with that, she skipped aparted from him and in the oppisite direction. Her smile didn't falter as she continued down into the next alleyway that seemed somewaht familiar, probably one Ainsley had lead her down earlier. Using her nose, Briar navigated back to where she had first seen the male. It only took her a few minutes thankfully, because by that time her stomach was growling louder than she could think. From there, she could easily get back to her house to eat. Like most werewolves, she could feel herself becoming more irritable and her nose was already picking up nearly tasty morsols that would make an exellent substatute for the boring raw steak that waited in her fridge. Maybe just this one time she would treat herself...

Before she could even comprehend what was happening, light blonde fur started to grow all over her and the ripping of cloth filled her ears. Briar didn't care at the moment about her ruined cloths though. At the moment, she just wanted to sink her teeth into something alive, to feel the life drain away from her prey. Padding through the shadows to keep out of sight, Briar found herself at the state park. Immidiatly dashing into the forest, her nose guilded her to the nearest source of meat, which turned out to be a hiker. It wouldn't have been the first time the werewolf had eaten a human, but she didn't prefer them because of how scrawny. Prying herself way from the hiker, she followed her nose to the next smell which fortunatly yeilded a better result. A young doe grazed on a patch of grass and hadn't noticed the light colored wolf yet. Making sure to stay down wind, Briar slowly closed in on her prey until she was able to pounce. And pounce she did, right onto its thin little neck that she easily snapped with her powerful jaws. The crunch was satisfying against her maw and wasted no time in indulging into her meal.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tripping in the world can be dangerous // 010

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:04 am

° SHILOH °

┏--------------- ⊰ ↠ ⊱ ---------------┒
" i am all yours "

vamp // male // serpent

location ; --
tagged ; hunter
mentioned ; --

" willingly damned "
┗--------------- ⊰ ↠ ⊱ ---------------┙
    It was as if a darkness had come over Hunter suddenly, his eyes going far away and distant. It wasn't the first time it had happened, and honestly, Shiloh couldn't deny that he wanted to know the cause more than he wanted to know most things. He had this deep need to protect and understand Hunter, and he didn't want him worrying about things he shouldn't, and since Shiloh didn't know what was bothering him, he couldn't gage whether he was being rational or not. Although, considering basic statistics around people like Hunter, and what he already knew about the boy, he would put his money on it not being entirely logic based. But again he found himself nervous to make any judgement calls about the young vampire; he really didn't know him that well, and he could only learn so much without Hunter openly expressing his thoughts.

The boy seemed very all over with his emotions, flicking between intensity and sarcasm as easily as breathing. It irked Shiloh. He didn't like when things were unpredictable, he'd worked too hard his whole life to be able to predict that when he couldn't, it frustrated him. But what he was sure of, was that Hunter wouldn't appreciate Shy forcing an answer out of him. So he didn't.

The dark look left, replaced by an easy smile. Shiloh sighed lightly, lowering his shades, "You don't have to be sorry," he assured, voice full of sincerity, and he hoped Hunter could see it in his eyes. "You never have to be sorry with me."
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋙━━━━⚬➤ h;; 8 // a;; 3

Postby eldritch hound » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:08 pm

– — h u n t e r k n i g h t // ♠
    age . twenty-one | gender . male | location . xx | tags . xx | species . vampire | gang . serpents
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    hunter gave a mild yet frigid frown of displeasure a the calmness and sincerity that shiloh gave him. how dare he be so calm with him,
    he had never done anything right in his life, and remained practically the same even after his near death experience, let alone being
    turned into a dead vampire. he placed a hand against his head and ran a finger across his eye wiping away a small amount of sleep that
    seemed to wash over him. he honestly didn't understand how why or how shiloh as being so patient with him. he looked down at the
    ground and gave a grim smile followed by a
    ``sure i do.`` in response, his eyes shining behind his dark glasses.

looking back up, he gazed at the other vampires eyes and the emotion and probity behind the. he flashed a tiny, unnoticeable smirk and
    gave a shy, almost strangely unpleasant chortle
    ``i have tons of things to be sorry for,`` he assures shiloh in a weirdly fiendish way. he
    shuffled his feet slightly ``get me drunk enough and i'll probably end up telling you.`` he joked.

– — a m e l i a c o l t // ♦
    age . twenty-two | gender . female | location . xx | tags . xx | species . human | gang . night-hawks
    amelia quickly checked her phone, nodding softly to herself before ducking out of the coffee shop with after getting her drink and
    headed to angelica's house. she made sure to finish her coffee before she knocked and entered the door
    ``angel?`` she called out,
    the door softly creaking as she pushed it slowly open.

``you okay?`` she asked, clear questionable tone in her voice as worry heavily dripped from her words. while they were close friends
    angelica usually only texts her when she is feeling a little under the weather or wants to talk about something, thats what amy thought
    and felt like, anyway. they would occasionally get into soft, often irrelevant arguments about each others differing opinions but that never
    seemed to affect their relationship in any way she could see.

her boots continued to jingle lightly as she made her way over to angelica. sitting beside her, she placed a soft, calming hand on her back,
    giving a reassuring and gentle smile
    ``you okay there, babe?``` she questioned in a small voice, raising her eyebrows in concern.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ ━ ❝ Ali : twelve

Postby . nash . » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:48 pm

── ( ) lya ose
    ──────── ( deep down, you know you weren't built for fighting, but you are prepared to try!!
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    [ ali 26||120 female a hybrid civilian location : her plant shop tagged : bailey mentions : -- ]

xxxit was alya's turn to smile smugly at him, a bit of laughter following after. "i know, comedy central has been blowing up my phone for a special." the hybrid retorted; looping her hand through gemini's leash. ali knew she could trust her dogs; they were well behaved enough to not just run away from her. though dogs would be dogs and it was always good to have a good grip on them in case something did happen. ali clipped a small container filled with little dog bags on one of the loops on her jeans. ali looked back at bailey and chuckled, shaking her head. "you're one for dramatics, aren't you?" she asked teasingly but still took her leave. the female only pausing at the door of the shop to make sure he was still behind her before actually leaving. the blonde was quiet for a little; just watching the large gray dog as it lazily took in the surrounds. "since you plan on staying, is there something you wanted me to make for dinner? i mean, that is if you still want to stay." she asked, tilting her had towards him. the female really just didn't want to make him feel stuck, she wanted him to know if this was getting to be too much or he just wanted out of this whole thing it was an option. alya didn't like the feeling of being stuck and she never wanted to make another stuck.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

b: post thirteen / a: post ten

Postby moonkin » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:43 pm

𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
    xxwerewolf. north side nighthawks. leader. tags. alya
      He chuckled low at her and followed a couple of seconds after her, smiley gently at her when she turned back to him. Bailey let the dog out first, his eyes focused there on Aries for the moment until Alya's voice brought him back. He glanced at her from the corner of his eyes then stared straight in thought. A low hum coming from his throat to show it outwardly. "Whatever you want, I'm not picky." He replied, looking at her with a soft smile spreading his lips. He hadn't hunted today or even bought any meat from the store but he was one to push his werewolf limits anyway so he could wait until later before it ever really started to kick in. Bailey's eyes returned to watching Aries pad along the sidewalk, the dog's fur shifting with every movement- a odd reminder of his own when he was in his wolf form. A strange homesickness starting dull in his core until he shut it out, abruptly feeling his chest for his cigarettes that would've been in his chest pocket until he realized he had left his jacket back at the shop. Regret briefly passing over his expression as that hand rose to run two fingers over one of his brows so he wouldn't look dumb. Maybe that irritation would come sooner than expected at himself than anyone else.

𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
    xxvampire. south side serpents. member. tags. avis
      His dark brows furrowed at Briar's odd reply, watching her walk off in a happier manner. What the.. Ainsley blinked and shook his head, turning around to start down the sidewalk. He didn't make it far until someone had caught his eye. The difference between someone drawing his attention than him drawing theirs was huge. Ainsley's blue eyes watched beneath his dark glasses as the human tripped and dropped a part of the groceries he was holding. At this point, the vampire was about three strides away but occasionally blocked by the sudden passerby who only stepped out of his way instead of the opposite. Ainsley played it off like he was just passing by the human until he got a few steps pass him then turned on his heel to approach the boy from behind his left shoulder. "Stuck in the clouds, hm?" His voice was low, soft and definitely interested. The vampire had leaned forward slightly, his hands clasped behind his back, to make sure he grabbed the attention of the wandering mind of the human. Once the boy had acknowledged him, Ainsley would straighten up and a faux friendly smile would spread slowly across his lips.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tripping in the world can be dangerous // 011

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:26 am

° SHILOH °

┏--------------- ⊰ ↠ ⊱ ---------------┒
" i am all yours "

vamp // male // serpent

location ; --
tagged ; hunter
mentioned ; --

" willingly damned "
┗--------------- ⊰ ↠ ⊱ ---------------┙
    Shiloh's own eyes grew dark, intensity of his gaze highlighted by the coal lining them. A frown had formed on his face, and he had become far more serious in a matter of moments; joking attitude gone for the time being. "Then apologize to the people who you actually owe one to, not to me," he said, voice gravely. He'd made too many mistakes in his life, caused misfortune, even deaths, trusted the wrong people and hurt those he never meant to. He wasn't big on apologies himself, giving or getting them, especially when they were unnecessary. He shook his head, and it was as if the movement had caused his suddenly harsh demeanor to evaporate into thin air; his eyes returning to a soft tease.

Shiloh took a step back, leaning back against the wall again, "And I'll definitely be taking you up on that," he smirked, taking the last pull off of his blood bag, "I make it my business to know everyone else's." He paused to toss the now empty bag into the dumpster further down the alley, silently cheering when he got it in. "I'll have all your secrets before you know it," his voice was full of tease but there was a lot more truth there than he'd readily admit. He liked other people to think he didn't know them that well, that he didn't have an interest, it made it that much easier for them so let their guard down and suddenly be sprouting secrets thinking he didn't care enough to retain the information. So for him to even suggest to Hunter that he wanted to know, was yet another strangeness that he couldn't quite explain.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⋙━━━━⚬➤ h;; 7 // a;; 2

Postby eldritch hound » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:20 am

– — h u n t e r k n i g h t // ♠
    age . twenty-one | gender . male | location . alley | tags . shiloh | species . vampire | gang . serpents
    hunter looked rather taken aback at the sudden harshness of shiloh’s tone, changing dramatically from the jokiness and calmness
    that came from previous sentences, highlighted against the difference of each tone. he gave a startled smile and ran a hand through
    his hair, his brows raised
    “alright, alright, I’ll take a note of that button I just pushed, then.” he chortled slightly,
    raising his hands in the air in defense, his brows furrowed in the middle with a tight scowl.

reflecting Shiloh by placing his back against the wall on an almost identical manner, his face now blank as it usually was, accustomed
    to the ease of it rather than forcing the muscles in his face to give off an expression
    “i was hoping you would.” he crowed flashing a
    small grin at his own passing remark before his eyes flickered hesitantly up to the vampire he was so perfectly impersonating with
    his posture, which forced a small on his face without him necessarily agreeing upon it, his face not giving off his mood too well.

He wasn’t one for giving out too much about himself to people, friends or otherwise, and he wasn’t about to, even if it was to shiloh.
    though he just began to get to know this person, he already felt he was extremely close to him, or was rather trustworthy at best. and he
    rarely ever felt this way. even to past girlfriends, when he was a teenager, barely knew anything about his past and he already dropped
    hints to shiloh about it, let alone give his last sentence to let him know about his willingness to give - or rather, spill - secrets when
    drunk.

chuckling slightly to himself like some sort of crazed psychopath, then immediately making himself feel stupid as he silently reminded
    himself that he was, in a way, a psychopath.

turning his attention back to the man across from him, he shot a faint smirk on his own face
    “oh? well I hope I’m not making it too easy.”
    he joked with a slight sadistic touch to his words.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋙━━━━⚬➤ Hospitality

Postby Sunelix » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:16 pm

ᴀᴠɪs ʙʀᴏɴᴛᴇ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♚
      xxxxxx25 year old human ━━ greyromantic ━━ tags: Ainsley ━━ location: sidewalk

The tension in Avis's shoulders tightens and releases heavily as he heaves out an exasperated sigh. He spares the cartridge a glance, albeit a scornful one, as if it had been responsible for his blunder, and stuffs it back into the bag while he regains his equilibrium and wandering thoughts,

What exactly is there to lose in a place like this? Well, really, what isn't there to lose; however, there is so, so much more to gain, right? Pros versus cons, there's definitely a reason━

He tenses as someone pushes roughly past him, but otherwise remains planted and retains his focus on the pierced grocery bag at hand, shifting it into an easier grip.

The civilian smooths a free hand over the lapels of his jacket while he stares ahead without really seeing, wispy hair gracing his forehead as a small breeze ruffles past him.

"What a world, what a world," Avis mumbles under his breath, though no real exasperation is present. In these situations, it's best to simply laugh at himself and pass on.

He purses his lips and his forehead creases as his shoulders square,

A chill runs at the back of his neck and Avis gets the sensation of being watched, but no, that'd be crazy, he's in public for━

"Stuck in the clouds, hm?"
      the voice is kindly, deep, and definitely unfamiliar. However, it hadn't startled him, which was good enough a reason as any for Avis to turn around.

He was unprepared for who exactly it was that he would be greeting however, and it takes him the fraction of a moment to bypass the sunglasses and proximity. His posture, a textbook example of invitational body language, though prying, and his features prim, sharp. Huh.

Avis smiles though, shifting slightly and huffing an awkward laugh at his position, nodding at the stranger's inclination to believe he'd been dozing.

Because he had been, hadn't he?

A smile creases the corners of the man's face, gradual and inviting, and Avis instantly mirrors the features, genuine if but slightly embarrassed. just as he realizes he'd been asked a question, non-rhetorical at that.

"Yeah, my mind's prone to being a little airborne every once in a while," He sidesteps out of the way, remaining near enough to listen.

The smile remains on the stranger's face, bright and lively, and he's stricken with the memory of his conversation in the market earlier, the gory details and a deceased civilian in guarded territory. He was positive the news would return in a headline as warning, if it hadn't been already, so long as he had any say in it.

No, he was positive he would have every say in it.

He was a journalist, he had to get used to the idea that having to fight for a place, having to fight to get a word in, was a way of life. For humans, weres, and vamps alike, depravity was all the same.

Thinking too much. Way too much. Focus.

"It'll be the death of me one of these days."
Sunelix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ainsley: post eleven

Postby moonkin » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:45 pm

𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
    xxvampire. south side serpents. member. tags. avis
      The vampire watched the human turn around and was pleased when he had returned a similar emotion of his own, although the vampire's was like a mask upon his face. A low amused chuckle came from Ainsley as he let his hands bring forward to tug down and adjust the cuffs of his navy blue suit jacket. "Perhaps," the words spoke soft then the next more directed at the boy in front of him, "You should really be careful with what you say; there's still monsters out here who would kill for an easy prey like that." It meant genuine instead of a threat- maybe even a peek into himself. A reference to who he was- what he was. "In any case- where are you headed? Two is better than one, afterall." His hands comfortably fit in the pockets of his suit pants as his gaze rolled over the boy, cogs in his head turning. Ainsley had just met this kid, true, but wasn't a stranger to greetings like these where he jumped right off on a foot to learn how someone worked, to get into their head and figure them out. It was impossible for Ainsley not to try his hand at reading someone and using his charm to do so. "Less likely to be targeted." Came the short explanation for his question after a second's pause. An idea brewing within; a plan of action to be taken if the opportunity arised. But, until then, he would wait for a reply and carefully play his cards.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me