π“˜π“½'𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓑𝓡𝓸𝓸𝓭 - MOVED

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Since we will be time skipping after this RP day to summer, what would you prefer to happen

Poll ended at Wed May 16, 2018 5:47 pm

Keep the RP where it is, just edit the front page/RP name
57%
Make a new thread, it might attract more members and keep the RP more organized
43%

Total votes : 7

π“˜π“½'𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓑𝓡𝓸𝓸𝓭 - MOVED

Postby Kotayle » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:55 pm

SNIP
Last edited by Kotayle on Tue May 15, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters & Relations

Postby Kotayle » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:56 pm

SNIP
Last edited by Kotayle on Sat May 12, 2018 7:42 am, edited 17 times in total.
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Koty's Introductions

Postby Kotayle » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:56 pm

π”Έπ•Ÿπ•ͺ𝕒 π•„π• π• π•Ÿ
Werewolf | Female | 15 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: Ezra

With a heavy sigh, a growl rumbling at the bottom of her throat, Anya reeled in near pain as she yanked off yet another top from her body. Throwing it on the bed, she started down, her hands on her hips as she gazed over all of her rejections. 12 outfits had washed out of her β€˜perfect first day of school,’ line up and there was only one thing left to do. Mix them up and make a new outfit. Pulling a pair of extremely short, faded shorts from the head of her bed, Anya stepped into them before slipping on her white vans, not too sure what kind of outfit she was making herself she quickly gave up and went for basic. A grey crop top and red plaid shirt as a cover-up until she got completely out of the house and her outfit away from her overprotective father.

Snagging her purse off her desk and tossing some pens in her bag, Anya peeked her head out of the door, unsure if Ezra would be ready or if she should just sneak out and hope their mother could take him later- it was so uncool to be seen with your baby brother, but she did love him, and being seen with him, could help him get in to the more popular crowd... that is, if he wasn’t already in for who their parents were. Anya was the daughter of the Alpha, she always lived under high pressure and unreachable expectations it seemed at times. Her brother wasn’t under quite as much pressure because she was first in line for the succession but he somehow got to feel the light and privilege of who they were. Sliding her sunglasses into her headband line, Anya began walking down the hallway jingling her keys, β€œEZRA! Time for school!” She called, not sure of his whereabouts.

β€œI’ll be in the car, hurry up or I will leave without you!”

π•Šπ•’π•žπ•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙𝕒 π•Žπ•™π•–π•π•’π•Ÿ
Werewolf | Female | 14 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: Alec

Loud music blared from her bright pink headphones as she danced around her older brother as they walked to school, the girl was dressed in a very confusing outfit as it was contradictory to her behavior. Black pleated skirt, a sheer white blouse, knee-high socks and black heels. Sam looked like she was a reformed intelligent human being... her bright pastel colored hair suggested otherwise. Just like her personalities, her outfits often clashed with her behavior and it was constantly confusing to those that didn’t know her.

Dancing to the beat of her own drum, even in heels, the Whelan girl was so excited for her first day of school, with REAL kids. Samantha had been homeschooled most of her life, like most werewolf children but unlike most werewolf children, she was struggling to get her multiple personality disorder under control. Those two things combined usually spelled disaster as she was fast growing, and hormones raging, multiple personalities seemed to get out of whack. It was a good thing, however, that her disorder wasn't half as bad as her mothers had been when she was younger. "Alec- Alec- Alec- ALEC...." she repeated herself, trying to get his attention though, she soon realized the fault was her own, her headphones were still plugged in her ears. "Oh!" she laughed, too excited to even be disappointed in herself.

"Alec- what's it like? Will we have classes together? When is lunch... I'm hungry... How long is this walk? Are we almost there... Why aren't we driving... Can Anya pick us up next time... walking sucks- can we shift... Alec, are you listening to me!?" she spewed as if it were in one breath before she started looking for headphones in her brother's ears. "What if my teachers are mean... what if no one likes me... What if I don't know anyone..." she asked, stopping in her tracks for a moment, only a few blocks away from the school at this point. The sun was still as hot as it was in August, it kissed her pale skin and kept her warm as she stood there, spiraling into a darkness she knew all too well. "What if I mess up... what if I have to leave... what if I kill someone?" the worry was growing- maybe this wasn't the year for her.

π”½π•’π•π• π•Ÿ π”Έπ••π•Ÿπ•–π•₯
Werewolf | Female | 14 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: OPEN

Nose in a book as always, Falon Adnet was pre-reading for her chemistry class that started in 20 minutes. She and her brothers had just grabbed their breakfast in the cafeteria early since none of them had wanted to endure eating something as healthy as their mother's steel-cut oatmeal at home. They often arrived early though, Daniel to make a couple extra bucks selling his papers to the stupid jocks, Falon to read before class and Cylas usually just tagged along with one or the other if he didn't have his own thing to do. Being all relatively the same age, Falon was close to both of her brothers and oddly, their protectors as much as they were to her.

Having found herself way back in the historical trilogies section of the library, there was a dead end in the maze of library book aisles with a window seat she loved hiding in and there were always soft cushy pillows all over the floor in the small clearing where any of her company could sit and read with her, or do homework. Falon had skipped a grade, she was just like her mother, well in the intelligence area, as her father too had been gifted. Her mother worried often though, it would get her into trouble, skipping a grade, but she was just fine, she just had to work a little bit harder to stay at the top of her class.

As Falon scribbled down the last few notes from her chapter, she exhaled a deep breath and looked up to see a familiar face (OPEN) walking towards her.

-OPEN-

π”»π•’π•Ÿπ•šπ•–π• π”Έπ••π•Ÿπ•–π•₯
Werewolf | Male | 15 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: OPEN

Daniel left before his siblings, Cylas and Falon, he always did, he was always 15 steps ahead and didn't often associate with the two blondes longer than he had to. He was the outcast of the family for the most part. He knew his parents loved him, his mother always tried more than she really should have- he could tell it was different the way she treated the younger two- and his sister always stepped up to bat for him even though he wasn't sure he would do the same for her. Cylas was to him, spineless. Daniel couldn't much stand him and they never did get along as kids. Daniel was the brother always happy to step on the sandcastle his kid brother worked so hard to make. Tough love- that's what he thought. As Daniel pushed his way through the school's front doors, he didn't bother to hold it for Cylas or Falon, rather letting it slam in their face as he sped off, target in sight. The human fearfully held up a $20 bill, but it was too late, Daniel was set off and he was going to go off.

"$50, not 20, not 35, 50," Daniel growled, grabbing the human boy (OPEN) by the collar of his polo shirt. Standing just barely taller than him, a leather jacket, white tee shirt, and jeans, Daniel tightened his grip and waved the paper in the kids face again. "You had me read 5 books over the summer and write a compare and contrast piece between each literary works... You know what? No- I want $75- or you're going to fail your summer reading assignment," he threatened, shoving the paper back in his bag. "I need to go get my new locker assignment- bring me the cash by lunchtime or I'll figure out a more invasive way for you to pay me for my time," he dropped the male, shaking his head in disgust.

Daniel strolled his way around the corner, nodding to a few passer-bys and ducking his head slightly when he came across the Durante kids. They were the only ones in that high school that made him feel uncomfortable. He wasn't sure why, but he just couldn't shake the feeling he got when they stared them down. He wasn't afraid, he was just nervous- like something was calling out to him he didn't know anything about. Daniel walked past them before turning into the administrative office. Turning his charm on, Daniel got his way once more, his locker was moved from the basement to the main floor and his class was switched to give him the second lunch period instead of the first one. Daniel had a theory the ladies served leftovers from the previous day to all the first-period lunch.

Daniel tapped a pen impatiently as he waited for the lady to return with his updated schedule in hand.

-OPEN-

π”Ήπ•’π•€π•šπ• 𝔸π•₯π•₯𝕨𝕠𝕠𝕕
Werewolf | Male | 15 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: Aloe {via text}

Struggling to pull one of the pop-up tables out of the storage unit, Basil only had two more to go before he could start taping the posters up for the culinary club. Being a sophomore was great so far, no pressure of being watched on your first day ever of high school, no worrying about people who will like you or won't like you- not like he cared anyways- but being a sophomore meant he wasn't at the bottom of the totem pole. It also meant, he was an established member of the one club he managed to take part in and he could help recruit new members during the freshman assembly today. There were only two others who were comfortable being there to get people interested in their club, but they had yet to show, so once he was able, Basil quickly got the posters up and started on the no-bake cookies he and the other kids were supposed to hand out to every new member.

Sitting down for a moment, since no one had been helping him like the other clubs had been ever so perfectly demonstrated teamwork, Basil texted his sister, a little worried he hadn't seen her since they got to school, hoping she was okay whatever it was she was doing.

Text to Aloe: where are you? Is everything okay?

𝕄𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕠 𝔸π•ͺ𝕒𝕝𝕒
Werewolf | Male | 15 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: Mariana, Lucilla

[1]"Β‘apresΓΊrate vamos a llegar tarde a la escuela!" the brute called to his mother, not sure where his sister was at either now that he thought of it. Backpack over his shoulder, Mateo leaned on the open front door, his eyes rolling to the back of his head momentarily. [2]"PapΓ‘, por favor llΓ©vanos a la escuela, la madre estΓ‘ tomando para siempre y un dΓ­a," he called over towards the living room of their small, but charming single-family home.

"Hey! What have I been telling you about your language!" his mother growled, pointing her car keys at him, her other hand on her hip.
"English-"
"Si- YES!" she corrected herself, frustration growing with her son.
"We can speak Spanish mom, we should SPEAK SPANISH..." he groaned.
"Your sister not speak Spanish- your classmates not speak Spanish,"
"DOES not speak Spanish mom-" he corrected her, but his eyes grew wide as he ducked out the door, seeing the expression on her face turn deadly.
"Mateo you ARE not going to fit in at that school if you don-speak English. I just trying to help you, okay!? An-you lucky I don-make you WALK! Lucilla! Mariana let's go!" Danica yelled, giving off a prominent "Ugh!" as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Mateo patiently, and wisely waited in the back seat of the SUV while waiting for the women of his family to be ready to go.

[1][Hurry up, we are going to be late to school!]
[2][Dad, can you please take us to school? Mom is taking forever and a day!]

π”»π•–π•”π•π•’π•Ÿ π”»π•¦π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖
Werewolf | Male | 15 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: OPEN

Sitting at the table in the manor, Declan leaned forward to take a sip of his orange juice before looking up at his mother, who was affectionately kissing him and Bexley's father on the temple as she placed his food in front of him. Declan smirked and shook his head before looking to his sister, and pulling his phone out to send a text.

Text to Bex- "Think it's a bad time to ask for the car?"

Their birthday had been coming up and it was only time before they were going to be 16 soon... but to be completely honest, Declan already had his fake ID and according to that, he COULD drive. His parents didn't much agree, but so long as he kept his 4.0 GPA there wasn't much they cared about. They had been estranged from the pack for some time, so it wasn't like they needed to or cared about keeping appearances up. Declan was the quarterback for the varsity football team, president of leadership and he managed to move into the national honor society a whole year early. Not like he was the only smart kid though- that Adnet girl was giving him a run for his money and one of the only kids to rival him or his sister's intelligence.

"Declan, Bexley, are you ready for me to drive you to school?" their mother, Sylvia asked, picking up their father's now empty breakfast plate.

π•Žπ•–π•€π•π•–π•ͺ ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕀𝕔𝕠π•₯π•₯
Werewolf | Male | 16 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: OPEN

"WAKE UP!" his mother screamed, Wesley nearly jumped out of his fur as he spang to his feet, grabbing his clock to focus on the glowing red lights better.
"MOM, IT'S NEARLY 8!" he shouted back, struggling to put his jeans on. Class started at 8:05 AM every morning, or at least it did for him, that was the time they locked the doors before handing out detention slips for late students. The brute normally tossed a $20 in the security guards direction to get out of it, but he would miss class regardless and still wind up in trouble with his parents. Shoving his feet into shoes and pulling a brick red tee shirt on over his head, Wes snagged his keys off of his desk before hoisting his backpack out of his bedroom window. One foot in front of the other, the brute climbed his way out and jumped off of the second story roof, before grabbing up his bag once more.

Wesley Prescott unlocked his truck, tossing his poor, beaten backpack in the back before getting in and driving off to school, avoiding his mother's endless list of questions and nutrition-packed lunch. Wes liked to appear as normal as possible, though sometimes, he couldn't help but deny who he was and where he came from. His parents had come from Pumpkin Ridge, a ritzy country club associated town with lots of snobby kids. Cooper, Wesley's father, didn't want that life for his children, so he moved them far from there to reconnect with his old friend Blake, the Alpha of his old pack. Cooper and his family never joined the pack, however, Wesley very badly wanted to feel apart of the new pack... he just had to learn how to blend.

Clicking the lock button on his key fob, his truck locked and he was headed up the front steps to gather the papers he needed to lead a group of freshman through the halls.

-OPEN-

π•‚π•–π•’π•£π•’π•Ÿ π•π•’π•žπ•–π•€π• π•Ÿ
Werewolf | Male | 16 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: OPEN

The summer weather still fresh in Westhaven beamed down on Kearan's somewhat mangey pelt. The brute had to spend the night outside, tucked away behind some dumpsters downtown, again. It seemed like it was happening more and more, Kearan had spent most of his summer away with a girl he had met at camp (OPEN), but when the camp was over, and he came home, it seemed his father's drinking problem had also returned. Kearan Jameson was slowly beginning to hate his father, he couldn't be home when he was drunk and he could only fall asleep on his mother's grave so often before the groundskeepers started to set up traps to keep him out.

He needed a shower, the stench of the street and his own dog-smell made his human form stink that much more. The dirt on his face probably didn't help either. Shifting back into his human form, the boy ruffled his hair a bit before scooping up his bag and making the shameful walk out of downtown. He passed many men and women in work clothes, suits, and fancy dresses mostly as they shied away from him, or his smell rather. Luckily he was about an hour early to school, so with hopes of beating anyone to the doors, the boy made his way to the locker room and tossed his clothes in the laundry before hopping in the shower. After cleaning his human form up with the cheap soap in the school's shower stall, Kearan laid a towel over the drain and emptied the rest of the soap on to the shower floor before shifting and rolling around until his pelt was a sudsy mess.

Getting up and shaking out the bubbles, the brute rinsed and shifted back, knowing he wasn't really supposed to be in wolf form in public, before getting a clean towel to sit in until his clothes came out of the drier.

-OPEN-
Last edited by Kotayle on Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: α΄΅α΅—'Λ’ ⁱⁿ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜Κ³ α΅‡Λ‘α΅’α΅’α΅ˆ ⁻ ᡂᡉʳᡉʷᡒˑᢠ ᴿᡒˑᡉᡖˑᡃʸ

Postby ThatPersonWithaFace » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:54 pm

Ezra Allen
Werewolf Β§ Single Β§ Male Β§ Tagged: Anya

OOOOEzra was currently hanging around in the kitchen with some of the Pack's adults eating, Flora usually made breakfast for the Pack and he always ate it. She was kind of like a second mother to all the kids in the pack, except Aloe and Basil to whom she was a first mother, since she had often taken care of them while their parents were busy. She wasn't a Pupsitter, but she could've been, she was perfect at it. He had been up, showered, and dressed hours ago. Ready and excited for his first day of High School, plus he'd always been kind of a morning person anyway.
OOOOHe heard his older sister shouting from up the stairs and smirked as he darted out of the kitchen and outside before she could make it downstairs then went out and leaned on the car so that when she got outside he looked like he had been waiting on her for hours. He looked over at her and then down at a nonexistent watch, because who used watches anymore? Looking back up at her he asked, "How many outfits did you try on this morning? Fifty? Could you be more stereotypical?" He chuckled and rolled his eyes as he moved around and got into the car's passenger seat. He knew he shouldn't be getting into the car with her, she didn't have a valid driver's license yet, but he was excited to get to school and didn't want to wait for their mother to finish getting ready as well, which generally only took a while because she was enjoying some alone time with their father before the day started, but he didn't realize that.
OOOOHe buckled in, not taking any more chances than necessary with her behind the wheel, and looked over at her with a smirk and asked, "You excited about your first day at school, big sis?"

Alec Whelan
Werewolf Β§ Single Β§ Male Β§ Tagged: Samantha

OOOOAlec smirked at his little sister as she rotated around him while he walked, somewhat like a moon orbiting a planet. Most brothers would be annoyed and not seen anywhere near their little sister, especially with her inherited mental issues, but he, much like his father, was oddly patient and caring for a teenage boy. He just wanted to keep everyone happy and safe, which was his father's, the Beta of their pack, job. Would probably be his own as well someday.
OOOOHis gaze, previously pointing forward despite her orbiting, flicked to her when she said his name and he answered, "Yeah?" But just as he asked she said his name again and he realized she couldn't hear him so he just waited for her to realize it as well and chuckled as she figured it out. He was more than used to her excited rants so he waited for her to stop to answer, carefully cataloging each question as she asked them, only replying with a quick, "I am," when she asked if he was listening and she went off again, this time her questions dragging her mood down hill.
OOOOHis smile faded and he stopped with her and then moved closer to her to place his hands on her shoulders, "It's going to be fine, Sam. If Mom could handle High School, without as many people her age that grew up with her and understood, then you certainly can as well. I'm pretty sure Dad made sure each of your classes are either with me or, since they can't all be, with someone else from our Pack. You'll always have someone there to help.
OOOO"To answer your questions: What it's like all really depends on the individual. I like High School, some others don't care for it, so you'll get to answer that for yourself. I think we do. Lunch is during the third period, but I thought we could stop and get a quick bite for breakfast unless you want to each the school's breakfast, which isn't always good but sometimes can be. It's not too much further. Because neither of us has a license and Dad is busy. You can ride with her if you want to, I'm not going to. The humans are uncomfortable with us being in wolf-form, so to keep out of trouble no, no shifting unless we're at home or in the woods.
OOOO"Some teachers can be mean, but usually if you're respectful and nice around them they won't be, but if one is mean to you let me know and I'll see if we can get you transferred. Of course people will like you, you're very happy and fun, and obviously, you'll know some people because you've got all the kids in our Pack going here too. I think that's everything." He finished with an encouraging smile, leaving what he'd said to start with answer her last questions. He pointed just up the street from there where there were several bakeries and cafes and asked, "Want to get something quick to go?"

Cylas Adnet
Half-breed Β§ Single Β§ Male Β§ Tagged: Falon; OPEN

OOOOCylas shouldered his bag as he followed his siblings into school. He was only a few days younger than his bother and older than his sister, but he always felt like the baby of the family. That was really only because he was quite a bit weaker than them thanks to being half human, which also made him feel quite out of place with both species. So he tended to just tag along behind him and tried to stay out of everyone's way.
OOOOAs they got inside he wrinkled his nose in a bit of distaste as Daniel went off and basically attacked another student, but he had neither the strength or bravery to tell him to back off so he just followed behind Falon till they got to the library and then went off on his own for a momeny. It was a good place for him to be: bullies didn't usually hang out there and if they did there were lots of places for him to hide. Instead of the books on the usual school subjects though he moved off to the ones on computers. He had inherited some of his parents' intelligence as well, not as much as Falon who was already up in his grade now, but he was still very smart and had gotten into programming recently.
OOOOPushing his glasses up his nose he grabbed a couple books then headed off to join Falon again. "Hey," he said simply when she looked up at him before settling down on one of the pillows to read until class started. He wasn't much of a chatter and he didn't want to interrupt her reading but he felt comfortable around her and she was the only one around.

Aloe Attwood
Werewolf Β§ Single Β§ Female Β§ Tagged: Basil; OPEN

OOOO"Yes, Mom, I have my sunscreen and my hat and my jacket and my sunglasses," Aloe had told her mother that morning while trying to get out the door. Unlike her brother, she had inherited their parents' genetic condition. It wasn't anything as intense or hard as Down Syndrom or Cystic Fibrosis, but as an albino, she still had to be careful of several things, mostly light in her case. Even when it was cloudy outside she still had to wear sunscreen and often long sleeves to keep from getting burnt or risking skin cancer. And even when she wasn't inside the glare of light still bothered her eyes, so she almost always had a baseball cap, as well as sunglasses while she was outside. She still needed plenty of light to see though, so hanging out in darkness wasn't exactly a help either.
OOOOOther than that she was mostly a normal teenage girl, rather shy thanks to some occasional bullying because of her white skin and hair, but smart and caring and wanting to help where she could. She enjoyed watching people but it was often hard to do and go unnoticed since she stuck out like a sore thumb. She loved plants like her parents and was, as of yet, planning on following in her father's footsteps and take on being a Healer, then again she might just be like her mother who had maintained her Rank as an Omega but did a lot of different things in the Pack; dabbling little bits in more than one Rank.
OOOOFirst though she had to get through school and she headed into the office on her first day. She had to make sure the faculty knew about her condition and everything that came along with it. Including the fact that she was allowed to wear her hat inside to protect from the light were as it was generally against the dress code. When her phone vibrated she looked down and smiled at her brother checking in on her and replied, Text to Basil: I'm at the office, just dealing with all the first-day stuff, I'm fine. Enjoying your club stuff?

Lucilla Ash & Mariana Ayala
Werewolves Β§ Single Β§ Females Β§ Tagged: Mateo and their Parents

OOOO"Not deal with that wrath," Mateo's father called back to his son with a smirk as he pulled a gel liner on the stump of his left leg and then went about attaching the prosthetic as well. His English had gotten better since he'd joined this Pack. Used to every negative that came out of him was just a no.
OOOO"Ella habla un poco EspaΓ±ol,*" Lucilla replied with a chuckle as she walked into the room, shoes in hand and sat down to pull them on and tie them, having learned from her parents, she could speak the language more than most American teens. "And it's only 'does' for the first part, when she said classmates it would've been 'do'." She grinned an gave her brother a teasing smirk.
OOOO"Un poco de EspaΓ±ol," Iker corrected with a chuckle as he stood up and walked over, now appearing two-legged again.
OOOO"Right," Lucilla replied with a chuckle as she headed outside with her adoptive family, well most of her adoptive family anyway, pausing to give the wolf sitting by the door a kiss and scratch on the head, "See you later, Jewel." She headed out and over to their SUV, not fully sure if she was driving this morning or not. Her sixteenth birthday had been a few days ago but she hadn't taken the test yet. She'd driven a lot with her permit though and she felt she was ready.
OOOOTheir father climbed in with Mateo and said to his son, "Word of advise, mio do not rush woman. Especial not your mother."
OOOOThey looked up when Mariana finally came flying out of the house with a huge, half apologetic, half excited grin on her face as she said quickly, "Lo sien-oop-Sorry, sorry. Was so excited I kept forgetting things. I almost ran down in my pajamas." She wasn't usually a forgetful person but she was eager for her first day of school. She was the baby of her family and the only one that hadn't gone yet. She wasn't so excited about the learning as much as the new people. She wanted to get to know everyone and having been stuck mostly around only her Pack all her life, who she loved very much, she didn't get many chances to meet new people. Without slowing or pausing she flew across the yard and jumped into the back seat with Mateo, practically wagging in excitement.

*She speaks a little Spanish.

Bexley Durante
Werewolf Β§ Single Β§ Female Β§ Tagged: Declan

OOOOBexley ate her food silently, wondering what this year at school would hold for her. She wasn't sure what her parents expected of her in the long run. She was basically forced to keep her grades perfect and her reputation intact. Otherwise, she had no clue. She knew her father longed for the power he'd had once and wasn't sure if he planned to use her as a trading token to get it. She knew in his day she would've been sold or at least promised already, her mother had been. Now that the world new of their kind it was a lot harder to get away with such things, but they still could if they were careful about it. Calling it an arranged marriage instead of a trade and a fae would be more likely to get into trouble claiming the marriage was against her will than the father or husband would be. It hadn't been discussed and she wasn't gonna bring it up.
OOOOShe glanced over as their mother served him breakfast and he gave a thanks but it wasn't that grateful sounding, she knew he felt slaves should be doing that, not his mate. She wasn't sure how she felt about that, not that her opinion mattered to the man. His own cares were focused on maintaining his feared status in their community even without his Pack. He had transferred his Pack leading skills and lessons into business and had become very successful, it wasn't the control he wanted, but it was power and it made them very wealthy. They had maintained the mansion he'd grown up in and could still afford lavish luxuries. So she couldn't really complain.
OOOOLooking down when she felt her phone buzz she pulled it out and smirked a bit at her brother's text and replied: Text to Declan: Not sure any time is a *good* time, but it doesn't seem like a specifically bad time. Maybe you should ask mom on the way to school and she can bring it up to dad.
OOOOShe looked back up when their mother spoke and nodded, "Yes, ma'am." She took the last couple bites of food and then carried her plate to the sink to rinse off before grabbing her Gucci satchel, which she preferred over a backpack, and headed outside to their car.
Last edited by ThatPersonWithaFace on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 15 times in total.
have pets? going on Vacation? find a great sitter: https://www.rover.com/ (promo code: 1342920 get $20 off ur 1st stay, you can use the code no matter what sitter you choose)

But in the corner, at the cold
hour of dawn, sat the poor girl, with
rosy cheeks and with a smiling mouth,
leaning against the wall--frozen to
death on the last evening of the old
year. Stiff and stark sat the child
there with her matches, of which
one bundle had been burnt.
"She wanted to warm herself,"
people said. No one had the
slightest suspicion of what
beautiful things she had seen;
no one even dreamed of the
splendor in which, with her
grandmother she had entered
on the joys of a new year.
Pet's name: The Little Match Girl

ThatPersonWithaFace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π“˜π“½'𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓑𝓡𝓸𝓸𝓭 - WerewolfxHuman RP - OPEN

Postby stormy tom » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:08 pm

(if you want posts to encompass classes actually starting I can edit that in, I just wanted to get something down ^^)

Charlie Kirchovich - 16 - werewolf
Tagged: OPEN -- at school
The massive Russian

"He looks fine."
"Too formal! He is going to school, not a press conference. He does not require a tie."
"Joseph! He needs to make a good impression! You know how difficult it will be for him already to blend in, make friends..."
"A tie will only make his life harder!" Joseph replied. Charlie's eyes snapped between mother and father, standing confused in his collared shirt and black tie. "He needs to look normal. A plain shirt will be fine. Charlie, go change."
Charlie looked to his mother, who sighed and waved him off.

So Charlie went to school looking about as normal as a Russian farm boy could look, hoping to at least not make any enemies. The Russian accent was not exactly the most welcoming. And Charlie's accent was quite thick. His large muscle-bound body did not help matters, nor did the scar on his face. His parents could only hope that an onlooker lasted long enough to eventually find their gaze on Charlie's eyes, which were bright, blue, and as sweet as a newborn's. His happy smile might help as well... though that might draw attention to the scar on his chin...
"This was a bad idea," his mother muttered as they stared at the door Charlie had walked through ten minutes ago.
"We had no choice," Joseph replied. "Come on, let's go see how the horses are doing."

Charlie made it to school without incident, not that he expected it to... Russian was a long way away, and its associated problems. With with America came fresh problems. And school... and other people his age... any one of his dispositions did not put him in automatic favor: he looked threatening. When he opened his mouth, the accent that came out was not one with good connotations, especially in America. And he was a werewolf. Charlie wondered if anyone could tell... the scar on his face was probably a hint. That was no accident with a trowel, though Charlie told almost everyone that he'd been kicked in the face by a wild horse, hoping no-one then questioned the integrity of his jaw afterward.
Perhaps he was overthinking things. Probably. His parents didn't help, but they had good reason.
Charlie entered the school grounds, feeling like a giant around all these small Americans... especially the grade-sevens. Most of them were especially small. At least compared to him. And Charlie wasn't done growing.
Anyway, he was here. The Russian swallowed, looking down at his grey shirt. Yes, he looked fine. The scar on his arm was the only other visible scar, as usual. His other ones were blissfully concealed. That was a good way to scare his classmates.

Scott Blackwood - 17 - human
Tagged: OPEN -- at school
The brooding chemist

Scott shoulder his backpack. Well, here he was. Mission one. Well, sort of. More of a training session. Mr. T would always be there, watching. From a distance, preferably. Scott knew he could do this.
So he took his pills, the ones that made him give off werewolf pheromones and would convince any wolf that he was one of them instead of a human. Then he left the building Mr. T had set up shop in and walked to school.
School... Scott sighed. He had already learned most of the curriculum from Mr. T anyway. Ah, this would be alright. At least it would mean he could spend more time scoping out other werewolves than worrying about school work. Though of course he would put the work in and do his best. Gym class would probably be the most telling. Scott found he could usually pick out werewolves from a crowd when physical activities were going on.

Yes, werewolves were common knowledge, but that did not mean that they were instantly noticeable. Perhaps they were slightly more... blase about others knowing what they were now, in general, but some preferred to keep it a secret. Those were the ones Scott kept an extra close eye on. Or liked to, anyway, when he got a chance to do something other than train and study. Training was important though, he knew that... and entering the werewolf world as a human without proper training would most likely end in death. In his profession anyway.

Scott was seeking out the wolves that meant to make trouble, the ones that had no control, the ones that would harm other wolves and other humans. It would be dangerous, so so dangerous. But for now? High school, and high school wolves. Scott was quite confident that he could get by just fine with high school wolves. Scott had been trained against full-grown wolves, and sure he hadn't come out on top every time, not even half the time, and certainly not without a bruise or two, sometimes broken bones... but they had been ready for him. And Scott had not had a chance to use his special concoctions on any of them.

Suffice to say, academics were not at the forefront of Scott's mind. Nevertheless, he arranged his text books neatly in his locker (but opted to keep his leather jacket on), and prepared for his first class.
Last edited by stormy tom on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
He/They
Art by me
stormy tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KamikazeDaBigBadWolf » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:15 pm

Mood:: Angry
Species::Human
With::Open
RP Status::Open
Human~Ó€φ
φ€Ó Victoria Kennedy Myszkowski Ó€φ

Vicky had been up for a few hours, she sat out side of a coffee shop near by the school. She sighed and tapped her pen she held in her well manicured hand to the beat of her music she listed to. She sighed again and watched as men and women rushed to work. She picked up her caramel macchiato and took a sip and the coffee sung to her soul. Poking at the danish she bought, she wrinkled her nose and scooped it up, shoving her pen in her pocket and grabbing her drink, she turned her music up and headed to school.

Mood::Amused
Species::Pure Werewolf
Withtagged::Open
Human~β™›β˜£β˜ 
Wolf~β™›β˜£β˜ 

β˜ β˜£β™›Alexander Malcolm Knoxβ™›β˜£β˜ 

Alex sighed and crossed his arms as he sat in the side passenger seat in his fathers truck. His father rambled on and on about some thing Alex had tuned out long ago. His father let out a sigh and pulled into the parking lot of the school, pulling into a spot he parked the truck and looked over to his son. Just be good ok? Dont turn out like me... Have a good day... his father said. Alex looked over at him and flashed a smile and slammed the door shut after he got out. Waving good bye to his father he headed up the stairs to the school in search of his fist class.

Mood::Board
Species:: Werewolf
With/tagged::Scott
Human~β™ͺ β™« β™ͺ
Wolf~β™ͺ β™« β™ͺ

β™ͺ β™« β™ͺKaylee Teagan Warren-Crowβ™ͺ β™« β™ͺ

KAYLEE!!!Her name echoed through the small house her mother had bought at the beginning of the new year. She sat up right in her bed, her stark black hair tangled and a mess. "Ya ya I am up!!" she yelled back, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.
Sighing, she stretched and swung her legs out from under her covers, feet hitting the floor. She stood and headed to her bathroom, spending an hour she had showered and styled her hair into a more tamed mess. Unlike her mother who always had perfectly straight hair. hers never was. She headed to the kitchen where her mother was standing with her hands on her hips. Tea, your going to be late. And on the first day!her mother said with a sigh Come on lets go!her mother said again. grabbing the keys to her mustang. Kaylee grabbed her backpack and an orange from the counter and followed her mother, hopping into the passenger seat.

Arriving at school, she slammed the door shut and headed off to her first class, math. She wandered through the halls till she found the door to the class she was in and headed in. There were a few other kids sitting but other then the few the was no one else.
Her nose wrinkled at the thought of having to sit down in class all day, she headed back to one of the back seats and claimed it,
Siting down she pulled out her note pad and a pencil and her music player. She glance up at the boy(Scott) who sat in front of her and sighed again. Great humans..she thought as more kids trickled in, she rolled her eyes and shoved the ear bud into her ear and scrolled through her playlist. Clicking on a song she tapped her pencil and hummed a long, waiting for the teacher to show up.
Last edited by KamikazeDaBigBadWolf on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Netherworld
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
I occasionally account sit for my sibling BoxLlama. Only on events and they will for me sometimes!!
KamikazeDaBigBadWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:28 pm

OOC: NOTE- It is MONDAY morning, the first day of school in September. It is still warm from summer's heat and you can begin your charas at school or waking up at home.

My introductions are UP and in my first post- HAPPY POSTING!
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:21 am

𝐡𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑒/ 𝒻𝑒𝓂𝒢𝓁𝑒/ π“Œπ‘’π“‡π‘’π“Œπ‘œπ“π’»/15/π’―π’Άπ‘”π“ˆ: Charlie, Open
~simple and sweet~

Belle, as usual hadn't slept a wink because she was so excited. She practically bounced around the small apartment she and her two adopted brothers shared. Both of her brothers had already gone to high school and graduated. So, Belle had spent all morning pestering her brothers by asking them what high school was like. Jake, her eldest brother rubbed his face in exasperation, β€œBelle, please listen! High school is not what you think it’s like.” He looked at her, giving a tsk sound. Like a nervous mother, he straightened the collar of her shirt and fixed her hair. Belle gave a whiny protest but let him do it. Jake was much more nervous about all of this than she was. β€œDon’t talk to the humans, wear your glasses, stay away from werewolves bigger than you, don’t talk too much, and eat something, okay?” Jake continued with his pessimistic warnings, but Belle paid him no mind. She looked over at Daniel, her other brother, who gave her a thumb up. β€œYou’ll be great kiddo.” Belle smiled back at him, her cheerful attitude coming back. She checked the small watch on her wrist and nearly panicked, β€œOh no! I’m gonna be late on my first day if I don’t hurry!” Belle exclaimed. She hurriedly gave her older brothers a hug, grabbed her things and rushed out of the apartment. β€œBE CAREFUL BELLE! SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL” Jake shouted after her. He looked over at Daniel, β€œDo you think she’ll be okay?” He asked as soon as Belle was out of earshot. Daniel clasped his brother on the back, β€œYou worry too much. She’ll be fine. Honestly, you sound as if we’re sending our sister to the pits of the underworld.” β€œSo you’ve been to high school before” Jake replied sarcastically.

Unlike her brothers, Belle wasn’t nervous at all about going to highschool. She had been homeschooled all of her life, so she was unsure what to expect. Instead, she was excited to meet other werewolves and humans other than her brothers. She hurriedly jogged the last couple blocks to school. Out of breath, she went in, greeted by a huge crowd of students. Overwhelmed, her eyes widened in surprise. Belle was a very small girl, so most people towered over her. She bit her lip, a slight nervousness settling in her stomach. He was she supposed to get through this crowd to find her classes? Maybe someone could help her out? Belle looked around, hoping to find a friendly face. A very tall boy in a grey shirt and a scar on his arm stood out to her. He was taller than most, so he was probably older, right? Or at least he could see over the crowd and could spot a room number. Either way, Belle decided to ask him for help. She went over and lightly touched his arm to get his attention, β€œHi!” She said brightly, β€œCan I bother you for a bit? I’m a little new here” She smiled cheerfully, introducing herself, β€œ I’m Belle, what’s your name? Are you new too?” Her bubbly personality and talkativeness could be a bit overwhelming.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:12 am

πšƒπš˜πš‹πš’/ πš–πšŠπš•πšŽ/ πš πšŽπš›πšŽπš πš˜πš•πš/ 𝟷𝟽/ πšƒπšŠπšπšœ: Basil, Open
~a beautiful sadness runs through him~

Toby quietly hummed as he made himself and his mom some breakfast. Today was a blueberry pancake sort of day- a special occasion. Every morning, he got up early to make breakfast for himself and his parents. Some days it was something fancy, like lavish French pastries, other days he just cooked ham and eggs. But, when special days like birthdays or something came up, Toby always made his favorite blueberry pancakes. The first day of school was enough of a special occasion to make pancakes to him. Toby flipped the last one on a plate, topped it with whipped cream and served it to his mom. β€œThank you, Toby,” She smiled, patting his cheek lightly, β€œYou’re such a good cook, just like your dad”. β€œAww, mom…” He protested good naturedly, blushing faintly, β€œThanks”. He gave a warm laugh before digging in to his pancakes. The two chatted a bit, but Toby’s mom realized that it was getting late. β€œYou had better be getting off to school” She reminded him. He nodded hurriedly finishing his breakfast. After he finished, he set his dish in the sink and grabbed his book bag. β€œBye mom! See you later” Toby called. β€œBe a good boy” She called back. He grabbed his keys and hopped in his old beat up truck. The truck had been his dad’s; it was dented in more than a couple places, the pale blue paint chipped and rusted, and it barely ran at times. But, Toby still loved it. He had named her Queenie from those old mystery books he read as a kid.
Toby drove to school without any incident, parking his ancient looking truck in the back. He slung his bag over his shoulder before heading inside. Being just a little over six foot, the boy towered over most of the new students. This was his third year at Westhaven, so he knew where things were. He wasn’t a very nervous guy anyway, so a new school year didn’t bother him. All he wanted was to graduate so he could go to culinary school. Toby walked to his locker, spotting Basil putting up posters for the culinary club. β€œHey, need any help with that?” he offered. He had been joined the club his freshman year, but had been forced to drop out a little while after.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPersonWithaFace » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:13 am

(okay, i finally finished all my charas' posts if anyone was reading them, lol, sorry they took so long

Open and easy to get to charas:
Alec on the stree with Samantha
Cylas with Falon in the library
Aloe in the school Office)
Last edited by ThatPersonWithaFace on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
have pets? going on Vacation? find a great sitter: https://www.rover.com/ (promo code: 1342920 get $20 off ur 1st stay, you can use the code no matter what sitter you choose)

But in the corner, at the cold
hour of dawn, sat the poor girl, with
rosy cheeks and with a smiling mouth,
leaning against the wall--frozen to
death on the last evening of the old
year. Stiff and stark sat the child
there with her matches, of which
one bundle had been burnt.
"She wanted to warm herself,"
people said. No one had the
slightest suspicion of what
beautiful things she had seen;