Καμπ ἉλφΒλοοδ (Camp Half-Blood)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

If nobody posts in 2 days, I might do a remake. Anybody interested?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 9

Re: Καμπ ἉλφΒλοοδ ( Camp Half-Blood; Accepting)

Postby TheElevatorCat » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:44 am

Venus • Black
Daughter of Athena
~
Tags: Tabitha, Eric

Venus hissed in pain as Tabitha fired an arrow into her leg. She grit her teeth as she yanked the arrow out of her leg, taking deep breaths. The flesh was burnt, and it hurt even more when the arrow was taken out. The would bled like crazy, and it was times like those when Venus was glad for being prepared. She took out her bandages and began to wrap it around the wound. Venus could feel Eric’s sleeping power working on her, but the pain kept her alert. She grabbed her dagger — after all, her hand was still working — and threw it at Eric, it landing in a similar spot where Tabitha’s arrow had landed. Venus smiled to herself, glad she had practiced her throwing beforehand. It wouldn’t hurt as much as Tabitha’s arrow, seeing as Venus’ dagger was extremely sharp, not jagged like the arrow, but it would still hurt quite a lot.

Venus couldn’t run fast enough to dodge Tabitha’s arrow again, but she did have Tabitha’s arrow... maybe she could throw that? No. It wouldn’t fly very far, Venus couldn’t launch it as fast as a bow could.

Then there was an outburst of arrows — seemingly aiming at nothing. They’ve caught on... but not so much as to think that’s an actual camper.
Last edited by TheElevatorCat on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
TheElevatorCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:22 pm

Eric
Forest
Tabitha, Venus
Eric winces in pain as the dagger stabs into his leg, his summoned shield moving to protect his leg a second too late. He tries to will the girl to sleep, making sure that if she does she'll have a nice, deep sleep with a pleasant dream. He crouches down, replacing the summoned sword with a net, and circles around where he last saw Venus, straining to hear any movement. He searched for where Tabitha was in the trees, and agter finding her he mouthed 'Where'd she go?', scanning the trees for any movement. His leg hurt, and he was hesitant to take the dagger out, but knew he had to from some survival show him and his uncle watched. He pulls it out quickly, grunting louder than he had wanted, and tore a strip of cloth off of his undershirt, tying it tightly around the wound.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymx » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:51 pm

arabelle conlon
    female | seventeen | aphrodite | bisexual - single | tags; kasey, elias

xxxxxArabelle inhaled sharply as Jacob's arrow landed very close to Elias. she groaned quietly. man did she hate archers, well, when they weren't on her side. But if Jacob, and probably Tae were guarding the flag, that meant there was no one on the ground- great. "They'll be expecting you to grab the flag, Elias." she quickly whispered, keeping her eye on the flag. it was probably true, they probably were expecting aphrodite's children to be a distraction, but if kasey could grab it..

dylan reams
    male | seventeen | hermes | bisexual - single | tags; venus, damon, ryver, and charlize

xxxxxDylan froze as Tabitha's arrows came flying down, he stood there for awhile before exhaling. as Venus attacked Eric, he waited for a moment, while Eric was mouthing something to, he assumed Tabitha, Dylan took his chance, and quite literally bolted to the flag, grabbing it and whirling around to race back to his side, to safety. He held the flag out farther from him, hoping that Tabitha wouldn't quite know where he was.
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheElevatorCat » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:01 pm

Venus • Black
Daughter of Athena
~
Tags: Tabitha, Eric

Dammit dammit dammit! He’s trying to capture me. Venus thinks as Eric replaces his sword with a net. Have to take note of that next time. He can change his weapon with magic. She took note of where Eric was whispering — up to a tree? And yes indeed, the tree he mouthed to was rustling ever so slightly. And the angle and direction of where the arrows landed... yes, definitely. Tabitha was in that tree. The wound hurt significantly less now, enough for Venus to be able to run with less pain. She retrieved her dagger, looking directly up in the tree Tabitha was hiding. Venus couldn’t climb just yet, so she wasn’t able to hide from or match Tabitha’s vision. I’ve got to make a signal flare... she thinks, desperately hoping for any one of her team members to come help. But Damon was busy fighting — she felt slightly bad for leaving him with Ryver and Charlize, but he was a child of Ares, he could handle himself. Dylan was invisible and she didn’t want to blow his cover.

Venus smiled as the flag seemingly began to move by itself — Dylan doing his job. He dashed out of the blue team’s territory and Venus’ smile became even wider. They were going to win.
TheElevatorCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:11 pm

--------------===-----
𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕒
|16|Female-Straight|
|Location: Forest|
tags: Blue Team
-------======--------
Tabitha looked trying to find the footsteps then got distracted seeing Eric get hurt. She saw Venus and aimed once again, She looked over seeing the flag moving? That's when it all made sense. It had to be a camper. She began to shoot her arrows as fast as she could. But statistically, the chances of the camper being on the side that she would be shooting at was low. She attempted to jump of the tree but made eye contact with Venus. She aimed againthis time at her hand. She hesitated but she had hurt her teammate and had her arrow, she could stab Eric or her if they werent careful. She pulled the trigger but the arrow did not light on fire. The wound itself would be painful especially because she depended on her hands to fight. It would heal, but slowly and it would take physical therapy for the muscle memory to come back even if fixed by healing powers. And that was truly intentional. Also she needed to buy time. She jumped off the tree making a run for it. She would hunt the camper down if she had to, she ran behind following the flag and shooting also keeping low covering herself in case of anyone else and watching out for Venus or anyone else following her.
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
--------------===-----
𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕤
|17|Male-Straight|
|Location: Forest|
tags: Blue Team
-------======--------
Elias nodded. "Screw it we're going to have to do a tortoise formation. The Spartans did it to avoid arrows, just use your shield and cover your whole body with it. If Tae charges shield block and hit "He said and put his hand on the ground making the wind stir up. Unlike his sister aerokinesis wasn't his strength it was weak but it would shift the arrows a little bit. He got into position and started moving over rapidly using the shield and keeping his sword ready heading towards the flag waiting for Tae to charge at him.
Last edited by ♡ Pineapple ♡ on Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:14 pm

Ryver Starr ↴

xxxxxxDaughter of Poseidon

Tags: Charlize, Damon, Dylan, Eric, Tabitha, and Venus

Ryver saw something out of the corner of her eye and looked towards the flag, noticing it seeming to... float? Oh no. "Annabeth's cap." She groaned, finally moving Riptide from Damon's neck as she turned around. But who would Venus trust with that cap? Certainly not Dylan. Pretty sure she doesn't like Jacob. Damon was right here. Maybe one of the Hades children? Or maybe Tae? She kicked Damon's weapon a little further from them so he couldn't reach her and catch her off guard. "Tabitha! Fire! Follow the flag!" Oh, the irony. She walked over to Eric, seeing he was hurt. "If you come over here to the creek, I can heal that." She said, pointing to the dagger wound on his leg.
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daices. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:02 pm

TAE・XI

-------------------------------------------------------
Drop the sword, go for the shield

Age; 17
Sexuality; Homosexual
Tagged; Jacob, Elias, Arabelle, Kasey
Godly Parent; Ares
Weapon; Karambits
Made of paper, soon to yield
Tae nodded at Jacob, giving him a wave and a thumbs up to thank him for the confirmation. She knew Kasey was in Aphrodite, but still decent with a sword; she had performed a successful disarm manouevre on Elias, after all. She wasn't quite sure who Arabelle was other than Kasey's half sibling in Aphrodite. However, the fact that there were no arrows raining gown on her was a testament to the range of the group. She saw the group edge forward, their shields up in formation. However, none of them seemed to be gearing up to grab the flag, seemingly intent to go on the defensive. Which was fine for Tae; she didn't need to go and attack them necessarily if they weren't an immediate threat. It would also buy more time for her teammates at no cost to her own. She remained sitting behind the flag, legs crossed, head cocked slightly as she watched the trio of attackers, gaze focused and intent on finding weakness or information.
daices.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby secretlypink » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:08 pm

【єlєnα】
αgє. sєvєntєєn 〷 gσdlч pαrєnt. αpσllσ 〷 whєrє. αmpíthєαtrє 〷 tαgs. rєd tєαm, jαcσв, tαє, kαsєч, єlíαs, αrαвєllє 〷
Elena could see the three members of the blue team approaching, discussing a plan quietly amongst themselves. They knew that Jacob and Tae were guarding, but they didn't know that she was. This was a great advantage. Elena pulled out her knife and quietly went up, hiding behind another tree. She decided she would later attack from behind, however it was 3v1. She harshly glanced up at Jacob and Tae, hoping they would get the message. She wasn't going to make a move yet, but when she did, she was going to need some help.

⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒

【dαmσn】
αgє. єíghtєєn 〷 gσdlч pαrєnt. αrєs 〷 whєrє. αmpíthєαtrє 〷 tαgs. rєd tєαm 〷
"Dang." Damon said as Ryver knocked his sword out of his hand, her sword to his throat. Looking for a way to get out of this mess, he saw the invisible figure grabbing the flag. Smirking, Damon let out a chuckle. That chuckle was soon subsided as Ryver noticed the floating flag. Being the only chance he may get, Damon reached out his arm in desperate attempt to grab possession of his sword. He groaned as Ryver kicked it out of his reach. "Thanks." he said to her, rolling his eyes at his clear defeat. "Don't be so happy you pinned me down. Games not over yet." he said. He tried not to talk too much, for Ryver's sword would do some serious damage if he moved.
secretlypink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheElevatorCat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:55 am

Venus • Black
Daughter of Athena
~
Tags: Damon, Ryver

Venus managed to dodge the arrow this time. It still stung her hand a bit when it grazed by, but only so slightly. Venus retrieved her dagger from the ground, feeling Eric’s magic working over her. She cut her hand with the dagger, but only very little, and it was just enough to keep her awake.

Venus followed Tabitha, making sure she wasn’t seen or heard. She still had Tabitha’s arrow, and she wanted to attack an enemy with it. Venus gripped her dagger tightly in her hand—the arrow had grazed the back of her hand—and threw it where Ryver and Damon were. She smiled as the dagger flew between the two campers, buying Damon some time to grab his sword back.
TheElevatorCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:06 pm

Ryver Starr ↴

xxxxxxDaughter of Poseidon

Tags: Charlize, Damon, Dylan, Eric, Tabitha, and Venus

Ryver chuckled at Damon. "You're welcome. I know it's not over." She did jump back when she saw a dagger go in between them and rolled her eyes. Of course it was her friend's. She never gave up, even when an arrow had struck her in the leg. She was a child of Athena. Of course she didn't give up. She turned her attention back to Damon and, not taking an eye off of him or Venus, she backed to the Creek and stuck her hand in, allowing the water to replenish the energy she spent fighting Damon. It felt good as it trickled up her arm, chest, neck, and finally to her cheek, where it healed the sword cut Damon had inflicted. She took her hand back out and looked around. None of the other members of the red team were around, thankfully.
{{ 'Cause you were born to be my baby
Baby I was made to be your man
We've got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God will know the reasons
But I bet he must've had a plan
'Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby I was made to be your man
'Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby I was made to be your man}}

{ Bible verse of the day 12/10/13: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing would be made that has been made." ~John: 1-3
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me