\\ πšπš‘πšŽ πš‘πš˜πšœπš [accepting future reservations]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby clarke, » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:19 pm

It's been ten years since they invaded our planet. Since our loved ones were erased
by an alien parasite; Ten years since the aliens declared the only way to save us was
to erase us. But not all of them agree that erasing the remaining human survivors is
the way. There are those, known as Natives, that have betrayed their kind to save us.
We humans are rash, fight-or-flight creatures: and with the Natives come the humans
that are skeptical of their existence. We live in the desert, with other cave-dwellers.
From the caves we were born, and to the caves we have returned.

It's a strange world isn't it?

- The Host, an alien roleplay. -
Last edited by clarke, on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:42 pm

The Roles

Natives : The alien souls who have betrayed their kind to help the humans. [3/3]
Native one : The first to betray the souls; he believes that his species must be destroyed, or else humans will never be free. He is rash, hard-headed, and has fallen in love with a cave-dweller. Closed // foozle

Native two : The timid, shy one who cannot find herself to give the humans any information, but doesn't trust her own kind either. She likes humans, and wants to keep them on earth, even if she can't help them. Closed // twig.

Native three: She is calm headed and loyal to the humans cause, but insists there must be a peaceful solution. She doesn't allow the humans to hurt the souls, and if removed from their host, the souls must return to their chryochambers. Closed // artemis,

Seekers : The alien souls whose only objective is to seek, find, and kill the remaining human survivors. [1/3]
Seeker one: He has a personal vendetta against the human race. His life's work is destroying the humans. Closed // Fluffi.

Seeker two: She wants to save the souls who have turned over to the human side: she thinks that there is something wrong with their chemistry and wants to take them away from the humans. Open //

Seeker three: He doesn't want to kill the humans, he wants to implant them with alien hosts. Open //

Cave-Dwellers: The human resistance, the ones without human hosts. [4/10]
Cave-Owner: Whatever he says, goes. He is the only Cave-Dweller that has a gun on him at all times, and isn't afraid to use force to protect the Natives against those who don't trust them. It's his house, his rules. Closed // _.GalaxyGoddess._

The Angry Human: He wants the Natives gone, and the captured Souls destroyed after extraction from their Hosts. He will stop at nothing to get what he wants. Later falls in love with Double-Minded. Open //

The One who Fell In Love: She has fallen in love with a Native, and would stop at nothing to protect him. Closed // crazy-in-wonderland

Doc: He has made a deal with Native three that any souls that are removed from human hosts are returned to chryochambers and kept safe until Native Three can return them to a ship going to another planet. He patches up all wounds. Closed // Ghostarriver

The One from Her Past: He used to be in love with Double-Minded before the alien soul was put inside of her, though Double-Minded never knew of his true-feelings. Closed // astral.

Others: Whenever we need food, these go on raids to get them. They also capture the humans with Hosts and bring them back for Doc to remove. Open //

The Double Minded: Works with the Seekers, trying to find human survivors. But they have a secret; their human host has not disappeared from their mind, and the Double-Minded constantly fights between what the human side of them wants and what the soul side of them wants. [1/1]
Avleonie and May: Avleonie, a soul who has lived three life-times is inserted in a Human Host by the name of May Elizabeth Lindemann. Unable to shake May, they both suffer: trapped inside themselves. Later falls in love with The Angry One. Closed // bel.

Last edited by clarke, on Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:24 am, edited 15 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:51 pm

Key Words & Definitions:

Host{s}: To the aliens, human bodies are referred to as hosts.

Soul{s}: To the aliens, their life-form outside of a human body is referred to as souls.

Parasite{s}: Humans who dislike the aliens call them parasites.

Native{s}: These are the souls who have betrayed their species, the alien race.

Seeker{s}: When a human host is inserted with a soul, Seekers question the Soul; for the purpose of retaining information about where the last human resistance is so they may hunt them down.

Extra information:

The only way to tell if a human has been inserted is by reflecting light directly onto
their eyes. By doing so, if you see a blue circle around the eyes pupil, the human has
been infested.

Memories are retained in Host bodies even after a soul has been inserted. Sometimes,
a human spirit will resist and fight back against the insertion. If strong enough, they can control
actions and thoughts of their soul: though most after time go dormant and do not have enough
power to continue fighting against the insertion.

Souls are inserted through the back of the neck and latch onto the brain's stem-cell.
If attempted to remove by force, the Host and the Soul will die together.
Last edited by clarke, on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:00 pm

The Rules
001. Make sure you follow all of chickensmoothie's rules. 002. This is an advanced roleplay. please only
take as many characters as you can handle, and write at least 400 or more words per character/per post.
003. Try to post two to three times a week. 004. Ooc, reservations, etc are to be put on the discussion
thread. 005. For more information on your role, PM me and I will gladly provide you with more. 006. Stay
as close to your given role as possible. Genders cannot be changed. 007. Remove signatures on both threads!
Last edited by clarke, on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Relationships

Pre-determined :
Native One x The One Who Fell In Love
Double-Minded x The Angry One

All Others:
None yet.
Last edited by clarke, on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:14 pm

The Caves

The Main Room: x
Where the bedrooms are/where there's the most activity in the days. Close to the wheat-fields.

The Glow-Worm Cave: x
The quiet, serene area where if you want to be outside, the worms will glow like stars.

The Wheat Field: x
Where they get their food source from outside of raids, growth by mirrors.

The Kitchen: x
Eating and dining; and story-telling.

The River: x
This is the path to the river, where they bath/wash clothes.

The Hospital: x
Where Doc and his patients reside, as well as all surgeries to separate hosts from the souls.

All of this is underground, where above, the desert lays for miles.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:16 pm

Characters:

Cave-Dwellers:
Name / Age / Gender / Role / User

The Souls:

The Natives:
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Statistics:
{Updated during roleplay.}

Weather: None
Season: Winter
Month: January
Harvest Progress: Harvest begins in March

Soul population: 6.8 billion
Human population: Unknown, estimated six thousand.

Tasks: None

clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:21 pm

res.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: \\ πšπš‘πšŽ πš‘πš˜πšœπš [accepting future reservations]

Postby clarke, » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:32 am

━━ ❝ We are
OPEN ! !/ CLOSED