Run, Run --zombie rp--

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Run, Run --zombie rp--

Postby angelfangs » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:30 am

run, run. they are coming now. run, run. they hurt people. run, run. they are hungry. run, run. they cannot be hurt. run, run. one just got hit in the head. it fell. it does not get up again. run, run. you pick up a weapon. run, run. what will you do? it is 2019. the USA has broken out into chaos. other countries have fallen victim completely. the infection has spread to copious amounts -- only the USA stands. the military is dropping off like flies. the world's population is diminishing rapidly. the rumored safe place is California. all of the celebrities, important people, and others have gathered there. that is where there is protection, people with guns, reside. get there at all costs. protect the ones you love. but most of all? run. do not stop.
forms and discussion thread
Last edited by angelfangs on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 7 times in total.
angelfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--background information--

Postby angelfangs » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:30 am

the zombies !!
    there is only one type of zombie, luckily. they all have the same weakness; their head. once you damage their head enough, they are dead -- truly. they will never get back up again. however, if one damages a zombie's legs and arms enough, there is no way they can get themselves to be close enough hurt you. be wary, however; never let your guard down. the average zombie, with little damage to their legs, can run at a normal pace an uninfected human can. any zombie, no matter how much damage is done to them, cannot see. you can wave a hand right in front of their face and they wouldn't notice. but what they can do is hear. the zombies have excellent hearing and will pursue you without hesitation once you make the slightest of sounds.

the history !!
    the infection came about when the Korean government was experimenting with necromancy using chemicals. they succeeded but at an unfortunate cost. once the first "zombie" came to be, it acted violently towards the scientist who had brought it back. it had sunk its teeth into the woman's shoulder. the zombie was shot multiple times before a shot to its head killed it. the bitten scientist lived for a mere 32 minutes before she changed to one of "them." the scientist had gone through three phases before turning. the sick phase. the scientist ran a high fever and could not stop coughing up blood. the insanity phase. the scientist began to rave madly and spew obscenities at her peers as well as the soldiers in her room. she attempted to get up to inflict damage, but could not do so due to her coughing fits. around five minutes before turning to a zombie, the scientist gained a large amount of strength from using all of their brain capacity. this, coupled with the insanity phase, made the scientist extremely dangerous and harmful. just before the scientist was shot, she managed to turn to the zombie state and bit a soldier's arm. due to sentimentality, the other soldiers refused to kill their bitten friend. the rest were turned. the disease spread.

what we know !!
  1. a shot to the head will kill a zombie indefinitely
  2. the disease is not airborne
  3. first stage < second stage < third stage(dangerosity wise)
  4. the USA is the last country standing
  5. animals are not affected
  6. in cold weather, zombies have a much harder time moving
  7. if an uninfected human is not bitten, they will die a normal death
Last edited by angelfangs on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
angelfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--setting--

Postby angelfangs » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:31 am

the season!!
    spring [ ]
    summer [ x ]
    fall [ ]
    winter [ ]

the date!!
    january [ ]
    febraury [ ]
    march [ ]
    april [ ]
    may [ ]
    june [ x ] (3rd, 2019)
    july [ ]
    august [ ]
    september [ ]
    october [ ]
    november [ ]
    december[ ]

the weather !!
    sunny [ x ]
    windy [ ]
    slight breeze [ x ]
    cloudy [ ]
    raining [ ]
Last edited by angelfangs on Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
angelfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--rules--

Postby angelfangs » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:31 am

the rules!!
  1. follow all of Tess's rules
  2. no godmodding
  3. no killing off characters w/out permission
  4. no MAJOR events without pming me
  5. no Mary/Gary Sues
  6. semi-lit to literate posts only!
  7. disable signatures
  8. ooc only on discussion thread
  9. post all forms on discussion thread
  10. this is an semi-lit to literate roleplay. please post at LEAST 6 sentences.
Last edited by angelfangs on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
angelfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Darcie Flemming [1] Joint Post [1]

Postby Tiny_Cat » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:08 pm

Darcie Mae Flemming
    ( female ) ( 20 Years Old ) ( demisexual ) ( mood; Irritable, Wary ) ( tagged; Open ) ( word count; 1128 Words )
      The old abandoned apartment building was stuffy with heat, and giving in Darcie crossed the living room to open the sliding glass doors. They had been squatting there for three days and in that time, she had refused to let her siblings open any or the doors or Windows. She didn't want anyone to know they were here, for obvious reasons. Ever since the zombie apocalypse had hit and people had started dropping like flies, Darcie had learned not to be quite so trusting. Fear did strange things to typically good people, and she wasn't about to risk the safety of her three younger siblings just because she craved interaction with a human outside of her family. The apartment itself wasn't bad. It was in a penthouse suite in a higher end building. The distance from the ground made it easy to protect, and the apartment itself was well furnished. The Penthouse sported two bedrooms. The master had a long sized bed, while the smaller room had two twins. She and Evelyn were sharing the master, while their brothers took the smaller room. There was also two bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, ans a large living room. It didn't appear as if any zombies had gotten anywhere near the penthouse. Likely the occupant had been bitten before returning home. Either way it had made a perfect spot to chill for a few days but the blistering heat of an Arizona Summer made it incredibly hot inside. Stepping out onto the balcony she looked out over the city below. They were extremely close to the California border. In the next few days when they recuperated their strength she intended on heading into California for a bit. With hope it would be slightly cooler there although she seriously doubted it. Glancing behind her, she listened hard for signs of movement. She wanted to scout their path to the California border a few times but she worried about leaving her brothers and sister's here alone. Of course, the alternative was to bring them with her and that was even less desirable an option. That wasn't going to happen. Stepping back inside, she located a pen and paper and scrawled a quick note to her siblings saying she was going to scout out the area and would be back before sunset. While the zombies didn't seem to have a huge sensitivity to light, they definitely seemed more active at night and she wasn't keen on taking any chances.

Stepping quietly into the bedroom she shared with Evelyn, she grabbed her backpack and rifle and called quietly to her two dogs. Bonnie and Clyde were asleep on a large dog bed in one corner of the room, but they lifted her head at her call. So did Odie, the tiny terrier that Evelyn had adopted a few years ago. Harsh as it was, Darcie had almost made her leave the dog behind fearing it would slow them down. Bonnie and Clyde were a lot bigger and could easily take care of rgemselves. Surprisingly, Odie wasn't too much of a drag and was content to sit in Evie's backpack when they were trying to hurry. Glaring a warning at the smaller dog now, silently telling him to stay out less he wake Evelyn, she beckoned the two shepherds to follow her. They rose and padded silently out of the room and Darcie shut the door behind them. Sitting on the white leather couch, she checked the rifle was loaded and then went through the supplies in the backpack. Two smaller handguns with full clips, a dagger, a pair of binoculars, a few granola bars, and a bottle of water. There was also a second bag folded inside in case she came across food or other useful supplies that she wanted to bring back. Sliding one of the handguns and the dagger into the holster at her hip, she left the apartment and took the stairs down seventeen flights. Unlike the upper levels, the lobby was a mess. The glass doors were shatters, chairs were strewn about, papers littered the ground, and unmistakable splashes of russet brown splattered every surface. The blood was dried now but it still have her the creeps staring at it. Shaking herself, she stepped gingerly through the broken door, Bonnie and Clyde flanking her. As soon as they hit the asphalt, the two dogs moved ahead, noses in the air.

She had learned shortly after leaving home that the dogs could smell the zombies from fairly far away and would give a warning growl if one was close by. They must have been in the clear because after several moments both dogs returned to her side, their demeanor relaxed. Darcie Mae set out at a quick pace, not wishing to lose any daylight. The city looked pretty bad now that they were actually on the street. Rubble and abandoned cars littered the road and sidewalks and the whole place reeked of carrion. On the bright side, at least the crows have plenty to eat, She thought to herself, a dry smile curving her lips. For an hour, she walked without incident. She skirted cars, stepped over rubble and fallen light oils, and avoided shattered glass whenever possible. She didn't want to risk Bonnie or Clyde cutting their paws. She was starting to let herself be pulled into a false sense of security when a low, sharp growl rose in Bonnie's throat. Immediately, Clyde went on alert too, his hackles rising. Trusting the dogs, Darcie dropped to her belly in the middle of the street where the cats would shield her from view. Pulling out the binoculars, she scanned the area ahead of her. After a moment, a figure shuffled into view, followed by another... and another... and another. The horde was small compared to most, maybe twenty zombies tops. But one was enough to tear her or the dogs apart. she had no desire to face them head on and there were too many to pick off with the guns. It would waste most if not all of her ammo. Rising into a crouch, she crept through the cars until she reached a street corner that held a station. Deciding to risk It, she hopped up and sprinted up to the building and tried the door. It was unlocked and for now at least, most of the window seemed intact. Beckoning the dogs inside, she slipped into the relative safety of the gas station, shutting the door behind her. She paused, listening and watching, but the zombies didn't seem to have seen her and letting out a gusty breath she ventured further into the shop. She might as well see if she could scavenge any supplies while she was stuck here.

The Flemming Siblings
    ( Milo, Liam, & Evelyn Flemming ) ( 15-18 Years Old ) ( Heterosexual ) ( mood; Cautious ) ( tagged; Open ) ( word count; 1406 Words )
      About thirty minutes after Darcie left, Evelyn Mae Flemming awoke to a face full of dog slobber. Spluttering an incoherent protest, she gently shoved her terrier mix, Odie, off her chest and say up. She wiped her face, grimacing slightly, and glanced around. The room was empty save for herself and Odie. There was no sign of Darcie, her older sister, or the two shepherds who followed the older girl's every step. Sliding from the bed, Evie Mae adjusted her pajama top before padding barefoot across the plushly carpeted room and out into the hall beyond. The whole apartment was silent, save for the soft snoring coming from the room across from the one she shared with Darcie. Silently, she entered the living area. The note on the kitchen counter caught her attention immediately. Evie often saw small, seemingly unimportant details that others missed. Crossing the room with Odie at her heels, she grabbed the note and read it. Apparently Darcie had wanted to scout out their path to California. It made sense she wanted to go alone... she was less conspicuous that way. But Evelyn couldn't help but wish she had taken at least one of them along. What if something happened and she got hurt and couldn't make it home before sunset? The creak of a door opening made her spin around, alarm pulsing through her until Liam appeared, his golden blonde hair mussed and his green eyes heavy with sleep. "Mornin', Eve." Lee drawled, his words fading into a long, wide-mouthed yawn. Evelyn offered her brother a shy smile. While she loved her siblings dearly, Liam always had kind of unnerved him due to his size. She was a lot more comfortable with Darcie Mae and Milo. "Good morning, Liam... did you sleep well?" She asked, baby blue eyes flickering up to scan his face. She couldn't help but notice how tired he looked. She had slept fairly well. Sleeping next to her sister gave her a sense of security that was difficult to come by in this strange new world of theirs. Liam have a noncommittal shrug that wasn't really an answer, running his fingers through his thick honey gold hair, further missing it. Reaching up, Evie toyed with a strand of her own hair, only a shade or two lighter than Liam's. She was certain her hair was a veritable rat's nest but before she could excuse herself to go brush it, Milo shuffled into the roim, sliding past Liam and heading for the kitchen. Eve stepped aside and watched as he silently dug through his backpack which was slung haphazardly over the back of one of the dining room chairs. He produced a Monster Energy drink and, popping the top, chugged the beverage in a few swift gulps. Eve and Liam watched silently, amusement crossing their faces. Milo was obsessed with energy drinks and always seemed to manage to find them amongst the picked over remains of the convenience stores the passed. When he had finished every last drop, he crushed the can and tossed it into the recycle box, then glanced at them quizzically.

"Where's Darcie? She's usually the first one awake." He asked, gaze flitting between Liam and Eve. Liam shrugged, looking unconcerned, leaving Eve to reply. "She left a note. She went scouting." She explained, offering him the paper Darcie had written on. Taking the paper, Milo scanned the note and then let out a frustrated growl that had Evie stepping back and Liam arching a brow. "I can't believe she would just leave without a word... She she should have brought someone with her!" He huffed, tossing the paper towards the table. It drifted in the air and wound up settling in the floor beneath the table instead. Milo glared at the sheet as if it had personally offended him, then glanced at his siblings, his expression softening. "You two stay here. I'm going to go find Darcie Darfur and make sure she doesn t get herself killed." He said, digging through his backpack to check his supplies. Liam scoffed and when Evie glanced at him, he looked a lot more awake than he had before. "No way are you getting all the fun, Bro. I'm coming too." He said, grinning widely. Milo paused in the middle of checking his gun's ammo and scowled at his younger brother with disapproval. For the most part, the Flemming Siblings got along great. Unfortunately Milo and Liam didn't always see eye to eye though and it had led to some nasty arguments in the past. Evelyn hoped that wouldn't happen now. She hates conflict and fighting. "You have to stay here and watch Evie. She can't stay here all alone. What if something were to happen?" Milo, always the practical one, asked with a grown. Liam hesitated, and both boys turned to scrutinize the youngest of rhe Flemmings. Evelyn shifted uncomfortably under their unreadable stares. She hates it when they treated her like an invalid or a little girl, but She hated when they studied her like a science project even more. After several long moments, Liam shook his head and smirked at Milo. "Evie can come with. She needs to wear her big girl britches more often anyway." He declared confidently. For the next fifteen minutes, the brothers bickered with one another about whether they were all going or, if not, who was staying with Evie. She almost wandered out of the room to avoid being in the middle of their fight but she wanted to know their decision as well. She wasn't exactly keen to venture outside but being cooped up in the apartment with Liam or worse, alone, didn't appeal to her. She wasn't good at small talk... or complete solitude. If left alone to her own devices she would likely sit there and imagine all the worst case scenario where her siblings never returned. In end, Liam won however and the younger three Flemming Siblings split off and got ready to go.

Twenty minutes later, Milo led his siblings out of the apartment and down the seventeen flights of stairs to the street level below. Liam brought up the rear, with Eve in the middle, Odie bouncing along at her heels. Once, Arizona had been a favorite destination for the Flemming Family. They went to the grand canyon and camped at a nearby campsite every year. Being from Texas, they were rather accustomed to the heat and the beauty of the canyon at sunrise was incomparable. Now, it was like a ghost town. Not a soul moved amongst the rubble as Milo set out in the general direction of the California Border. Overhead stretched a cloudless blue sky. Occasionally, a bird would zip by overhead. Mostly crows. Evelyn appreciated the beauty of the black birds but they still have her the creeps and she hurried to catch up with Milo. They didn't talk much. Odie wasn't nearly as skilled at telling them when a zombie was near... Not until it was almost upon them anyway. They weren't too keen on drawing the attention of the walking dead if they could help it. Luck seemed to be on their side though, because they didn't run into any zombies or looters during the first twenty minutes of their walk. Eventually, the came across a small mini mart. They had only been walking for about twenty minutes but Milo suggested they stop for a brief break.
      "Evie, why don't you go inside and see if you can find anything to eat or drink... Liam and I will stay out here and keep watch." Milo suggested, obviously giving his sister the easier job. Not that she minded. Anything to get out of the blistering heat. She was wearing shorts and a tank, but already strands of her hair was plastered to her forehead with sweat. Approaching the door, Evie scanned the Windows for signs of forced entry but there were none, surpringly. She tried the door and found it unlocked. A bell jingled loudly in the silence as She stepped into the store ans she froze, listening for sounds of potential threats. She didn't hear the shuffled gait that zombies had, nor did anyone or thing jump out and attack her. Forcing herself to breath, she headed deeper into the store, suddenly wanting to hurry back to the sunlight, heat, and her waiting brothers as soon as possible.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Run, Run --zombie rp--

Postby nemesis. » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:22 am

✯✯ Arya

(⇢ 19 ⇢ Female ⇢ Bisexual ⇢ Mood: Relieved⇢ Location: Arizonian town ⇢ Tags: Open)

The lapis canvas that was the sky was as clear as a fresh polished sapphire, ready to be fixed into the chains of a gold plated necklace. Vivid sunshine collided with the sensitive eyes of the female, which were the colour of youthful ash trees blossoming into life. Gently the breeze pirouetted along with Arya's deep caramel hair as well as cooling the rising temperature of the female. Her sweat was captured almost immediately after departure by her thin shirt which was loosely fixed on Arya's tall and athletic physique. She sighed. If it wasn't for the fact that she was surrounded by around 10 of the infected, she would be enjoying the best of today's weather, but of course like always, they had to ruin everything. You could detect no fear in the female's eyes, just a glimpse of futility and persistence which were they only things that kept her on her own knees, the only reason she was still alive during this mess. Nothing was going to stop her from her mission, nobody - not even God himself.

Silence. Eerie silence. Frozen she stood, clutched in place by the arid Arizonian air. With each step they took, even more adrenaline entered her bloodstream, but not because she was petrified but because she was determined to get out of this sticky situation, however time was not on her side and this waiting around didn't do much good, with only roughly 10 metres between her and the infected, her chances of slithering out untouched were slipping.

10.9.8.7... they enclosed, filling the once empty space. With a tight grip, she clenched her steel blade, ready to carve out her passage through the viscous crowd. No-one was going to decide her destiny and fate for her, she will chose when she will die and certainly not some soulless wondering creatures of the abyss.

Her eyes concentrated on a small tea shop which stood majestically at the end of the road, its crimson exterior unscathed by the terrors outside. Subconsciously, her body gravitated herself towards the quaint little thing, unaware that two infected beings slouched in her path, like a shield of metallic melancholia. Her hopes of surviving rested on the two remaining blades she held in her pocket.

With one rapid movement of her arm, she propelled the two blades away from her right hand, aiming at the closest infected. As it collided with her target, her path opened in front of her. Vigour clawed its way into Arya, insisting that the female had to continue fighting her battle and she obeyed. Victory gripped hold as her fragile hand fused with the metallic handle, pushing on it to open. She had not noticed the Chinese dragon carved onto the handle. Immediately upon entering the authentic tea shop, her arms furiously swished to close the door, almost breaking the ancient glass engraved in the rotting wooden door. Time ticked.
nemesis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Run, Run --zombie rp--

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:35 am

! ! M A S O N ! !
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [lone traveler] [seventeen years old] [pansexual] [crush ; to be decided] [tags ; amanda]
    a collection of the undead moved slowly through the area that mason was occupying, the stench of their rotting flesh filling the air with an undesirable odour. the girl eyed them with suspicion, always tending to be more cautious than headstrong when it came to movement around a herd. she was perched in a mature fig tree, as moments before she’d been climbing to obtain the fresh fruits that the tree produced. she’s only managed to grab a few before she’s heard the unmistakable grunts and groans of zombies.

she held her breath, heart pounding at what seemed like a million miles an hour, as one of the undead raised its partially visible skull towards where she was hiding. mason’s slender fingers tightened their grip on the small gun that she owned, not wanting to have to use it. if she made a single noise, that would basically mean her life was over. thankfully, the zombie returned its attention to catching up with the rest of the herd, and the teenager let out a silent sigh of pure relief.

after waiting a reasonable amount of time for the group to move on, mason made her way down the tree, not before slipping the few figs she’d gathered into her tattered backpack. her mission for today was to find a convenience store or chemist that hadn’t been ransacked, so she could stock up on her dwindling supplies. the gentle, crisp breeze filtered through her auburn hair, providing comfort to the girl’s slim frame as she moved through the abandoned town in a cautious but curious manner. she hoped today would be the day that she’d meet someone. loneliness was the worst part of the apocalypse, in mason’s opinion. she was a very social person and thrived in communities, but was unfortunate enough to be travelling on her own. the last person she’d met had shot at her, for they’d mistaken her figure for a zombie. the bullet was still lodged in her stomach, but after carefully tending to it, the wound had healed well and rarely caused her pain.

mason paused in her tracks, her chest tightened with instinctual fear. there was a small frame coming towards her in the distance, but it didn’t sway or stumble like a zombie would. her icy blue eyes filled with genuine excitement at the idea. she gripped the handgun tightly, hiding it behind her back in case she would need to defend herself. she needed to be cautious and wary, no matter if it was zombie or human. almost everyone in this world was selfish and cruel, so she didn’t have high hopes for making a friend. but there was no harm in being kind, so mason raised an arm and waved at the figure.

Last bumped by darcy_jensen on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:35 am.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me