ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby amarok. » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:55 am

Jason Loen | Werewolf | Medic | tags; Benji, Blake
Yeah, why not? It's been a while. I'll be surprised if i'm able to walk at all. Even his laugh was quiet. Nodding respectfully to the beta as they passed her and acknowledging Adam, he jumped out as they pulled up and chuckled again as he shut the door behind him, throwing a thumbs up to his partner. "Just as long as Lady Militant doesn't flip that you've left a small person inside her house." He went straight to the door, searching for the key he knew damn well that Skylar hid somewhere around there and growling under his breath when he couldn't find it. Urgh, she must have realised I found it. Why did she give other people keys, but not me?

Theodore Ford | Human | Blade | tags; Kat, Blade unit
He rolled his eyes, muttering under his breath, dropping a tip into the waiter's hands and glancing regretfully at the scraps of pasta he was leaving behind. He only muttered louder as they crossed the parking lot to the red pickup, but he managed to restrain himself until he heard Kat's sleepy snipe from her side of the car.
"Hey! I'm only two years younger than you!" Theo said indignantly, aiming another kick at his partner from across the cabin as he pulled himself into the driver's seat. "Don't call me "kid", Barbie! I will kick your butt!"
Still grumbling, he took the keys back and fired up the engine, turning the car in a neat circle and pointing it in the direction of the hunting cabin they'd commandeered, glad he'd taken the time to memorize the street-plan. Jasper itself was barely a city, and so small it was hardly the most difficult place to navigate, but the streets were a little confusing at points regardless. Pretty, but maybe not the best laid out. He almost turned the radio on, but - glancing at Kat - he stayed his hand with a sigh and made an effort to drive that little bit more carefully. Jeez, aren't you used to this yet?

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:47 am

Emmelene Tersen | Werewolf I Hunter | tags; hidden gunman, open
The hike to the Beta's house was way to far to go in heels, but she'd forgotten to bring flats in her little bag and she wasn't quite daft enough to risk it in bare feet.
So the moment she was outside the fringe of buildings around Jasper, she shifted and broke into a run, the clothes and bag melting seamlessly into meticulously shampooed fur. The miles fell away.
When the bullet hit her sleek body, she was within screaming distance of the house.

(Double post to boost activity.)

back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:29 am

James || Human || Hunter || tags;; Adam & Skylar (mentioned), Emmelene

James kept still and silent as he watched a few people- no, not people, werewolves- come and go. Snatches of the louder conversations reached his ears from his spot hidden away in the underbrush, but he overheard nothing damning. He'd have to keep waiting. Over time, he relaxed, slipping into a state that was less jumpy, but no less alert. It was the ideal hunter's mentality, one that he had perfected over long hours perched in the deer stand. He could calm himself without losing focus entirely, or risk nodding off. He shifted his weight backwards until he was sitting with his back against the rough bark of a broad tree trunk, and his legs halfway outstretched in front of him.
    But all too soon, something had him back on his feet, poised in a crouch, and he heard his pulse racing in his ears as his wide, nervous eyes stared through the leaves at the werewolf that was wandering closer and closer to him. James practically held his breath as he prayed the man wouldn't see him. How on earth could he explain himself if he was caught out here? Thankfully, wherever they were going or whoever they were searching for, the two started to walk off in a different direction. But he knew that if they intended to patrol their territory, he would have to make himself scarce or they would inevitably find him. He'd seen enough to cause suspicion- worst-case scenario, he could come back later with a better-equipped hunting party to do some more thorough scouting.
    James moved slowly and quietly, careful not to rustle the leaves around him as he prepared to move. But something else made him freeze in place. The distant thud of running paws, inexorably approaching- and then, the distinctive crack of a gunshot, and the sounds of an animal in pain.
    Instantly, his mind leaped to the only plausible conclusion. He wasn't alone out here. There was another, bolder, hunter in the area, who had just brought down a werewolf- but not killed it. For a few precious seconds, he stayed stock-still, mind racing as he tried to decide on his next step. Finally, he decided, he had to find whoever it was. It likely wasn't a good idea in practice, but he was panicking, and not thinking clearly. In his mind, he thought whoever else was out here would immediately stand with him, and they could help each other get out of here alive.
    That, and he wanted to find that wounded wolf. Someone had to finish the job.
    The holster of his pistol dug into his thigh. James wasn't equipped to go hunting, but in this neck of the woods, one would be foolish to wander about the forest unarmed. Fumbling, shaky hands reached for the sidearm- seconds later, a magazine of silver bullets clicked satisfyingly into place, and James slipped out of his hiding place and began to hurry in the direction of the sound.
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Spaceman. » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:39 am

xx Hanjin Min · 27 · Blade · Second-in-Command · Pansexual · Tags; Adrian

Jin didn't say anything for a while, partially lost in thought as he stared at the map. Eleven murders. 'These murders were not committed by people.' Jin recalled the words with a chill. He hummed a little, examining Adrian's suggestion on patrol routes. There wasn't much of a definitive way to decide where to start. "Huh. But wouldn't you think most of the townsfolk would be staying away from the alleys so they don't get murdered?" Ambushing in the alleys was smart, yes, but who would potential attackers even ambush? "They've gotta be targeting people in some sort of pattern... we really haven't been in Jasper long, so we've got a lot investigating that needs to be done." He wondered if the memorial was over yet. Kat and Theo had gone to pay respects, so it was possible that they'd learned something new that he and D'Arc didn't know of yet.

((hmu if you need someone to tag bc these two aren't doing anything atm))
HANDSOME SPACEMAN wrote:xx Tuomo Latvala · 24 · Werewolf · Fighter · Heteroflexible · Tags; Open

xx Sophia Alessi · 21 · Human · Citizen · Heterosexual · Tags; Open
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:38 pm

✦ Kathrine Kingston ✦
Species- Blade I Role: Agent I Tags-Theo, Mentions D'arc, Alexis I crush: open

Hearing the males discontent grumbles as we left the table, then the restaurant completely i inwardly rolled my eyes, what was he going on about now? sighing i merely let out a displeased groan at the next kick, perhaps he wasn't a kid, but he sure acted like one, all i knew, was if i had bruises on my legs i'd kill him. The rest of the drive was pretty quite, though i felt inwardly bad about the radio being off, as i could hear the soft taps of his hand against the wheel as we drove before finally opening one eye, never being completely asleep, and reached over, turning on the station for him with a gentle smile over to my partner ensuring him it was fine before laying my head back down as i rubbed my eyes, though careful to not smudge my makeup as i finally spoke "Don't get used to it, but i do apologies for my behavior in the restaurant, it was unlike me, you didn't deserve it." i nearly whispered unsure if he could even hear me over the rocks beneath the pickups tires and singing on the radio before falling into a comfortable silence my head resting against the window, but eyes now partly open as i watched the world pass by through the windshield, the tops of buildings being replaced by those of trees and the city sounds turned into the fluttering of the birds wings as they took off from their nests. and soon, i saw the road leading down to the cabin and let out a breath preparing myself to sit back up and report back to the rest of the team. The bag holding their meals between me and Theo as the styrofoam containers released the scents of the food within into the small cabin of the car making it even hotter then it was with just the heater on, whenever we went over a bump i would gently set my hand atop the boxes to ensure they didn't tip over and spill on one of us, that wouldn't be fun to clean, and my leggings could be ruined, but thankfully that didn't happen, and i still looked beautiful, if i do say so myself.

↩ Adam Hale ↪
Species- Werewolf I Role: Guard I Tags- Skylar, the healers, the hunter I crush: open

Taking the bright orange scarf from the betas hand i tied it upon my person, making sure it was visable before nodding to Jason, Benji and the sleeping Blake within her uncles arms letting them pass, ensuring they safely got to the door before taking off after Skylar my eyes constantly moving keeping a eye on both her, myself and everything going on around us, the feeling of something being off never leaving my gut, but then again, it never really had sience we have all been on high alert with all these murders going on. Shaking my head clear from my thoughts i ensured my steps were even, and light making hardly a noise upon the dead, fallen leaves scattered amungst the ground, it was seemingly silent, as if we were the only ones in the area, perhaps this outting would be quick and simple, and we would be able to head off to whe-. I froze for a split second when the loud thick boom laced the air, the birds in the treetops scattering with a few flaps of their wings and an alarmed caw before seemingly dissapearing into thin air. Once my heart had settled somewhat, to where it didn't feel as if it were going to jump from my throat and i made sense of what that blood-curdling sound was i jumped into action taking long, powerful strides to reach the beta, whom of course was already tearing down the forest, and even though i knew its what she needed to do, i couldn't let her, we couldn't loose her too, not me, not the pack, not anyone. So as i reached her, protectiveness already on over drive i jumped in front of her, catching her as she nearly tripped on the sudden stop "Hold on" i quickly spoke, ensuring i had her attention between pants. My eyes had already set into a deep seriousness as my protective nature radiated off me before i continued "Ma'm, with all due respect" i continued, bowing my head to ensure she knew i wasn't questioning her rank or motives "i can not let you go out there not until we know what the H~ happen. now-" i spoke, holding up a finger to silence her from her arguing i knew was sure to follow "Quickly get the healers please. I know, perfectly well you can handle this. But protecting you, and the pack is my job, so please, let me do it" i gently begged trying to coast our only leader before i suddenly triggered my shifting, going from a two legged man, to a fur legged lupine bigger then the average wolf people found fascinating to view behind glass at a zoo, my mixed colored coat blowing in the wind as i looked up at the femora with a pleading look before turning and taking off in the direction of the shot leaping over the fallen trees and shrubbery, knowing either she would continue her stubbornness, or get the healers who would be needed
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ tv taught me how to feel !! ) 004

Postby hellb0und » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:28 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ( . // )
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        name. // alexis andrews. x x gender. // female. x x aliases. // alex. x x species. // werwolf. x x tags. // none.
            "clever as the devil, and twice as pretty."

A small while later I find myself as bored as ever, & decide to head back into the city. In truth I prefer a smaller town, though considering recent circumstances, this is not a suggested or safe time to leave. After all, what will I do with my parent's mansion, anyway? A sanctuary of some sort, a remembrance of them. I suppose that could also be why I've stayed & remained. Pushing my own personal thoughts aside, I step back into the heat of the afternoon sun. Car keys in hand, I step in and switch on the radio to a station which plays pop music. Humming along to the familiar song as I drive down the paved road. Reaching the outskirts of Jasper, a thick line of trees sit on either side of me. It adds to my vigilance. Until I reach the bustling city my watch doesn't drop. Parking, I leave my car & head to a few of my favorite stores. Shopping to my heart's content. I come out of one store after another with rapidly increasing bags of jewelry, makeup, & attire. By the end of it I have at least six bags. With my lips turned into a satisfied smile, I continue to stroll down the street.

(Really running out of stuff. Feel free to tag her, she's just roaming the street for now.)
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:09 am

Theodore Ford | Human | Blade |
tags; D'Arc, Kat, Jin

He pulled up beside one of the unit's trademark black SUVs, grabbed the food and jumped out, casting a backwards glance at his partner before heading up the gravel drive, calling out the agreed codeword so he didn't get himself shot.
"I come bearing food!" He continued loudly, entering the cabin and moving to place the food on a relatively clear stretch of table, almost knocking a box of god-knew-what onto the floor. "Here ya go. Sorta warm still. Enjoy."

Adrian D'Arc I Human I Blade | tags; Jin,
Kat, Theo

"Huh. Guess so. But where else is an attack actually possible? It's pretty well lit at night."
He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "That's kinda the point, I suppose. There's no logic behind the attacks. I'm losing my touch, Jin."
He sighed again, shaking his head. "Werewolves. Who'd have guessed, huh? It's got to be some kind of cover, I swear... It'd sure take some forgery to fool the CO though. I mean, I don't doubt the uppers but..."
He couldn't bear to consider the alternative. He'd been an assassin, a spy, a tool of the government for almost a decade, but even his hardened conscience wouldn't bear the weight of a genocide.
Striding back to the table, he began rifling through the stuff there in search of a laptop, only to pause at the sound of gravel. Theodore and Katrine. He drew his handgun anyway and levelled it at the door, only lowering it at Theo's low shout and holstering it as the man walked in with the restaurant bags.
"Thanks. Hope you paid in cash, Ford."
Gesturing for Jin to take first pick of food,
he raised his brows at Agent Ford and made a "spill the beans" face.
"So? What else have you got? Katrine?"

Skylar and Jason/waiting for Tonic

Emmelene Tersen I Werewolf | Hunter |
tags; James, unknown shooter

She was well familiar with the hunt. Stalk your prey. Bring it down. Trap it, then move in for the kill. But she'd always been on the other side of the bullet.
It burned. More than she'd have ever believed from her cousin's accounts.
Wolves survived silver bullets. Rarely, but it wasn't unheard of.
For a moment, she managed to rise to her feet. She was strong. She was going to make it.
Then the shock of the injury faded. The real pain hit her like a truck, and she felt another anguished, feral scream rise from her throat.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:53 am

James || Human || Hunter || tags;; Emmelene

James was not nearly as graceful as the wolves as he crashed through the forest in search of the wounded werewolf. His experience as a hunter lent him some skill in traversing the dense undergrowth, but he was no match for an animal born to navigate places like this. But dumb luck gave him the advantage; he had been the closest to Emmelene, so he was the first to reach her.
    The young hunter burst into the clearing in a rustling of leaves, and stopped dead when he saw the werewolf. It was wounded badly, bleeding all over the place, but still struggling to rise and keep moving. It didn't seem to be in any shape to defend itself, luckily for James, unprepared as he was. He approached slowly, raising his handgun and training it on the beast as he moved more into view. He was nervous, in spite of himself. There was something particularly odd about seeing a werewolf up close in broad daylight like this. Normally hunts were conducted at long range, or at night by flashlights when the wolves were more active in their animal forms. The last time he had gotten this close to a werewolf, the beast had lunged at him in the darkness, and he had blown its chest open with a shotgun in self-defense.
    This time felt different. It didn't feel like he was doing this to keep himself safe. It felt like he was about to kill a wounded, helpless animal in cold blood. He stubbornly kept himself from thinking about the fact that this thing had a human side, too. Putting down an injured animal was one thing- if he had seen those human eyes staring back at him, it was doubtful he would have been able to do it. As it was, he slowly walked towards Emmelene as she fought against her own injury. James held the handgun at arm's length, its muzzle leveled at the wolf's head. The safety was off, a silver bullet chambered, and his finger rested on the trigger.
    But he hesitated.
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:07 pm

✦ Kathrine Kingston ✦
Species- Blade I Role: Agent I Tags-Theo, D'arc, Jin I crush: open

Sitting up when the old truck came to a complete stop atop the gravel drive way next to the SUV i looked around, brushing the hair from my face as i heard Theos door slam shut causing a sigh to escape my mouth knowing sitting within the warm cabin of the truck wouldn't be a option. Checking myself over in the mirror i decided i looked presentable and not completely flustered before pulling my own door open and stepping out being greeted by the cold bitterness of the air causing a shiver to run throughout my body.
Grumbling i slammed my own door closed, ensuring it was securely shut before walking after my partner, not phasing to say the code word as i figured it was common sense if he was here, i was sure to be as well. Once reaching the warmer cabin i sighed contently and un-burried my hands from my jacket before pulling it off and hanging it by the door before fully entering the cabin nodding to the boys as i walked over, listening to D'arcs warning about paying in cash earning a inward roll of my eyes, did he think we were stupid?. Shaking my head i prepared myself to report though before i could i watched Theo promptly put the take-out platters on the table,
though not without nearly knocking a box off the table, which i moved quickly to catch, deciding we didn't need a gun going off or whatever over the top weapons we brought, exploding us into a million pieces. Setting it on the ground with a 'be more careful' look to theo i turned my gaze to D'arc, straightening out my shirt and hair before i began to speak "The memorial went as well as to be expected. No threats accured though we did notice, a few of the guests brought up a red flag. with that said" i explained pausing as i glanced at ford before back at D'arc "A few did confront us, though it was simple conversation, It did not seem they questioned our reason for being there, so, i'm confident they aren't aware yet exactly who we are, as far as they know, we're only people who came in to pay our respects to the victims." i informed, giving another look to my partner to confirm my report or add anything else he may have noticed, though within that look also held a warning, i did not need D'arc or Jin knowing about the girl from the diner, and in turn, i had no intentions of telling them about the girl ford was with if they found out, lord only knows what they'd do.

↩ Adam Hale ↪
Species- Werewolf I Role: Guard I Tags- Skylar, the healers, the hunter I crush: open

Paws thudding against the forested ground i felt my heart pick up speed as another blood-curdling scream echoed in the air, what was going on?. With each stride i felt my breath quickend as my heart pumped feriously to provide blood to my speeding body, mind hardly paying attention to the small creatures and other things i sped passed as i followed the overwhelming scent of blood, the roughness of it leaving no doubt in my mind this was a werewolf making not only my consern rise, but also my anger,
letting a angered deep snarl bellow from my throat i outstretched my legs and lunged my wolf's body from the cluster of trees i came to the end of, eyes laced with pure anger and silivia covered fangs shining in the quicky setting sunlight as i landed directly in front of the downed wolf, her scent now filling my nostrils, i knew her - Emmelene a hunter for the pack. With my suspicions confirmed she was one of us my hackles stood tall upon my neck and head snapped to my suspected culprit, a male, standing directly across from her, gun pulled and leveled at her head, though now, it was aimed at my chest as i stood protectively in front of her as threatening snarls and growls aimed at him, fangs snapping dangeriously as i stepped towards him, the danger i had put myself in not clicking in my mind, only thing i was focused on was getting her out, alive, just as i would any other pack mate, i knew well i was likely breaking protocal but again, i wasn't caring at this moment, though little did i know i would quickly regret my fogged actions.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:43 pm

James || Human || Hunter || tags;; Emmelene, Adam

It all happened so fast. One moment, James was staring down at a wounded werewolf, still keeping a safe distance from a creature more preoccupied with her own pain than with him. The next, a furious, snarling wall of fur raced into the clearing. A downed werewolf was one thing. A fit, healthy one, well, that was terrifying. Especially when it had planted itself between him and the other werewolf. James flinched away from the sudden movement and the monster that was suddenly snapping its teeth mere feet in front of him. This thing was huge, and everything about it seemed to seep danger- from those long, sharp teeth and gleaming, intelligent eyes, sturdy legs and heavy, claw-tipped paws, to the strong, muscular bulk of its shoulders and the fur that bristled along them when its hackles raised in warning.
    James was a trained hunter, but he was still young- and he was still human. He hadn't quite adapted the nerves of steel that elder, experienced hunters got from years of tracking these wolves in the field. So he did what most rational humans would do in his situation. He panicked. Fortunately- or perhaps unfortunately, for it would only get him in more danger in the long run- James didn't freeze. He wasn't the sort to shut down and give up when he was scared. No, even scared, he could still handle himself somewhat, especially when his hunter's training kicked in. The gun seemed oddly light in his hand. Everything else around him seemed to fade away; tunnel vision showed him nothing but the wolf, and he felt nothing but the cold, reassuring metal of his handgun. He hadn't thought about firing it, at least not consciously, so when he reflexively squeezed the trigger twice and the loud cracks rang out, he jumped. Smoke curled from the barrel of his gun, and at point-blank range, he would have been hard-pressed to miss.
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me