❝ Scattered Dust ❞ } a witch roleplay

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

❝ Scattered Dust ❞ } a witch roleplay

Postby oops. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:29 pm

█████████████████████████████████████

❝ we were once the same, you & I, blazing balls of gas, alone but not quite.
until fate shot us down, out of the sky, scattering us like dust into the night. ❞

It has been a year since nineteen-year-old Antonia Fane went missing, her absence is felt like
a cavity in the secluded town of Burfield, yet no one misses the young adult more than those
who followed her. What the citizens of the town failed to realize was that when the girl went
and disappeared, she left behind a legacy. Antonia wasn't just a girl who vanished, she was a
witch. A witch who created and ruled a coven of others like her who reside in the town, even
to this day what happened to the head witch haunts the girls who followed her because they
know that whatever took her is going to come back for them, it is only a matter of time.

Last edited by oops. on Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:05 am, edited 8 times in total.
oops.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━ ❝ Caste ❞ }

Postby oops. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:10 pm

███████████████████████

COVEN OF
━━━━━━━
c a s t e
━━━━━━━

the hekate // the most powerful & wisest witch, is chosen
to rule the coven. || el sol // is only second to the hekate
and is used as a stand-in. || la luna // the third highest in
the coven yet is usually highly praised. || las estrellas //
witches who hold no significant rank within the coven, yet
are still considered very important. || el polvo // those in
this position have yet to learn about the coven, rather the
ones who fall under this category are candidates the coven
has hand-selected & are debating upon. they are protected
by the coven until they officially join. || el hueco // these
are witches who were banished from the coven & stripped
of their abilities, they are shunned by the other witches.

███████████████████████
Last edited by oops. on Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oops.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━ ❝ Rules ❞ }

Postby oops. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:10 pm

███████████████████████
━━━━━━━
r u l e s
━━━━━━━

one; follow cs rules. two; write at least 350 words a
post. three; all sexualities are welcomed! four; there
will be no mary-sues, gary-sues, or god-modding. five;
male characters are welcomed! six; you may have any
amount of characters, as long as you can handle them.
seven; you must have your forums up within 72 hours,
otherwise you will lose your reservation. eight; please
disable your signatures when posting. nine; make sure
to read the 'lore' post for further information on what
you can and cannot do with your characters. ten; the
ages of the witches range from fourteen to nineteen.
eleven; once the roleplay starts witches can become
hueco.

███████████████████████
Last edited by oops. on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:10 am, edited 8 times in total.
oops.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━ ❝ Coven of Stars ❞ }

Postby oops. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:12 pm

████████████████████████████████████

COVEN OF
━━━━━━━
✴ ✴ ✴
━━━━━━━

the hekate { 1/1 } // fleuretta yvain, a curly haired witch who has the ability of empathy.
el sol { 1/1 } // katherine queen, a free-spirit witch with the ability of telekenises.
la luna { 1/1 } // sorian bell, a short haired witch gifted with clairvoyance.

las estrellas { unlimited } //
kodiak bell, the oldest of the bell triplets with short black hair, a very protective witch.
ainsley bell, a transmale witch who is one of the bell triplets, has medium brown hair.
kidanika tessens, a straightforward and concerning witch with long blond hair.
kestrel ellis, a witch who has a strong connection with animals, she can even talk to them.
callantha devereaux is a destructive witch who has a knack for manipulating flames.
elysia rosé, an earthly dark haired witch who is known for her tender personality.
albireo roedder, one of the few male witches in the coven, his body is covered in tattoos.
katya wright, a witch with an introverted personality, she likes doing things her way.
myles quinlam, a male witch who has a dark sense of humour and loves magic.
arwen ressaeler, a male witch with a thick arabic accent, he is still learning english.
marcellette papillio, a witch who has the secret ability to warp reality, is a bit odd.
description.

el polvo { 6/7 } //
caedmon blankens, a boy with dark hair who has no issues when it comes to accepting others.
elenora ingram, a pink-haired homeschooled girl who has an odd sense of humour.
zariah stroher, the musically talented girl who was adopted by the stroher family.
sebastian ortiz, a boy who chooses to be oblivious to the magic that runs through his veins
song minjae, a white-haired boy who now lives with his aunt after coming from south korea.
caell jackson, one of the few witches who isn't in the coven but knows the existence of it.
description.

el hueco { 2/3 } //
ayvin crest, a girl who lost her abilities due to dabbing into black & blood magic.
arcadius bellona, a boy who used blood magic to curse others and harmed witches.
description.

humans { 4/10 }
thomas stroher, the caring brother of zariah, who is very friendly and athletic.
sybil mckarthy, a creative human girl who has slight trust issues due to her past.
tolbert bruadair, a boy who comes from a prestigious family and is an air-head.
delphine mariangela, a delinquent who has the heart of a romantic, fights a lot.
description.
description.
description.
description.
description.
description.

Last edited by oops. on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:05 am, edited 36 times in total.
oops.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━ ❝ Coven Laws ❞ }

Postby oops. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:13 pm

███████████████████████

COVEN OF
━━━━━━━
l a w s
━━━━━━━

once you become a part of the coven, no longer
will your life, actions, and thoughts belong only
to you, you become something greater than just
yourself. before all else, you must put the coven
to protect yourself and fellow witches from any
harm that might come our way. to protect all of
the witches there are five laws you must swear
to follow and defend. word of the coven cannot
ever get out to those who do not belong, for the
sake of everyone. no harm must befall those who
are in the coven because of your actions, curses,
hexes and voodoo magic are forbidden. fighting
amongst those within the coven is highly frowned
upon, we are all siblings here. above all else, the
use of blood magic and black magic is absolutely
forbidden, if we sense that you are using any form
of these, your powers will be stripped from you
and you will become an outcast. the word of the
hekate is absolute, any actions to go against them
will make you an enemy of the coven, you've been
warned.

███████████████████████
Last edited by oops. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
oops.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━ ❝ Lore ❞ }

Postby oops. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:14 pm

██████████████████████████
━━━━━━━
l o r e
━━━━━━━

abilities // witches share the common ability of minor spells, potions, &
charms. all witches can control the four elements a little bit. a few may
even have abilities of their own. { pm me about your individual abilities }

el hueco // although their magical abilities were stripped, it isn't unusual
for a tiny bit of magic to remain, there are also other ways to gain magic,
if someone is willing.

burfield // citizens are oblivious to the coven that dwells within the town
& the witches want to keep it that way out of fear. only those specifically
chosen by the three leaders may learn about the existence of this group.

warlocks // male witches only go by the term warlock when they become
a hueco, otherwise the term is an insult to them.

coven meetings // meetings are regularly held in blackwater woods, the
pine tree forest that surrounds the town. after three o'clock the witches
sneak out of their homes and journey into the woods. meetings are most
often used as a way to bond.

los quebrados // nightmarish creatures that are summoned by the sins
of a witch, they are known for feasting on the magic of witches and are
incredibly dangerous. a few witches believe that it was these creatures
that took antonia and fear that they'll return for the rest of them.

witches // being gifted with powers and abilities isn't always due to genes,
although in a few rare cases there have been long bloodlines of witches. a
majority of the time a child is born with a tiny bit of magic that is usually
left unnoticed, only in the presence of other witches does the magic grow
powerful enough to harvest and control.

blood magic // the use of blood or a sacrifice to strengthing your magic. a
forbidden art that usually summons the presence of los quebrados

dark magic // magic that calls upon darker forces to cause harm to others,
another form of magic that is forbidden and can attract the attention of a
quebrados

antonia fane // the previous hekate who disappeared two years ago when
she was only nineteen. antonia brought together the coven when she was
a sophomore in high school, the year she first moved to the town with her
single mother. antonia had dark olive skin, hazel eyes, and dark hair that
ran down to her lower back in tight curls, she was a beautiful sight for the
eyes which was probably one of the reasons many people couldn't help but
to notice her. she had the unique ability to control gravity, something that
she rarely used unless she really had to.

book of shadows // a large journal that is passed on from hekate to hekate
when the time comes. it was once in the hands of antonia, but before that,
no one knows who else had it. the day antonia disappeared fleuretta found
the book in her bedroom buried beneath her laundry. the book of shadows
has lists of spells, charms, and potions, along with personal entries from a
bunch of past witches.

██████████████████████████
Last edited by oops. on Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:30 am, edited 8 times in total.
oops.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━ ❝ Burfield ❞ }

Postby oops. » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:09 am

━━━━━━━
b u r f i e l d
━━━━━━━

burfield high school // located in the heart of burfield on pine street that splits off of broadway.
is surrounded by houses and a tiny antique shop called forget me not. the school has four levels,
a large gym, and an auditorium. in the back of the building, there is a large abandoned field that
the school forbids anyone from trespassing on, mostly due to the small warehouse that is tucked
away at the back of the field. the small building is falling apart and is considered a safety hazard.

the garden // a popular cafe where high schoolers enjoy hanging out, known for growing their own
herbs and vegetables. has a simple design with brick walls, a large counter, and wooden tables. it
is known best for their sandwiches. located on hazle-nut street, right next to the library.

fiddler // a coffee shop that is open from 6 am to 2 pm, has the best to-go breakfasts and is very
busy in the morning causing most students who stop by in the morning to be late for school. there
are no seats inside due to it being a come-and-go shop.

city hall // located beside fiddler on broadway, city hall is a three-story building made of brick,
with an ancient look to it. in front of city hall, there is a courtyard where many small events take
place at.

manifold house // an abandoned house located on cherry ave, the street that borders blackwater
woods. is known for being haunted after it caught on fire three years ago, leaving behind close to
nothing.

blackwater woods // the pine forest that surrounds the town of burfield for miles. the four streets
that border it are cherry ave, vale row, nightingale street, and hill avenue. a mile inside there is a
large clearing where the coven gathers to have their meetings. the clearing has large boulders and
rocks that the girls can sit on and relax. the easiest way to reach the clearing is if you enter the at
vale row.

hill avenue // this street becomes pine freeway, a stretch of road that cuts through the forest and
leaves the town, leading all the way to a highway. there are mostly small shops on this road, but a
few houses can be seen on it.

sugar pine creek // a river that runs along nightingale street and across cherry ave, travelling into
blackwater woods where it pours into blackwater lake, a popular spot in the summer for families.
it is located in the northern part of the woods and in order to get there you have to hike. the lake
is famous for having sand as black as the night sky which causes the water to look black.

o'riain stadium // burfield's stadium, located on school street, a road off of broadway where selby
elementary school is located. the stadium was renovated three years ago and is now used regularly
for sports activities or as an after-school hang out for all kids of burfield. the stadium is the sports
centre of the town, within the metal bar fence that surrounds the property there is a tennis court,
a basketball court, with two hoops, a baseball field, and two parks located on opposite ends. there
are normally two food trucks parked inside; cherri's cookies and the pie truck, and every day when
the elementary school next door ends for the day many ice cream trucks pull up. from the burfield
highschool to the stadium there is a seven-minute walk.

cherri's cookies // a bakery located on broadway by the end of it where it becomes a cul de sac. it
is famous for its cookies that melt in people's mouths, it has two food trucks, one that is always at
o'riain stadium and one that shows up at special town events. the trucks only sell cookies that they
are well known for, which are six types; classic chocolate chip, salted caramel snickerdoodle, the
double chocolate forest, birthday cake, brownie cookies, and warm sugar cookie. they also sample
newly made cookies every week.

Last edited by oops. on Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
oops.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ Scattered Dust ❞

Postby oops. » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:20 am

x
x
x

oops.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

uno

Postby oops. » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:57 pm

─── FLEURETTA ───
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
|| female || hekate || nightingale st --> fiddler || open ||
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

a crisp breeze raced through flora's dark brown curls, blowing it behind her as she walked in the middle of nightingale street. the street was usually silent, with no cars driving along the black pavement until six pm, when work let out, meaning the street was the best place to walk in silence with only your thoughts to keep you company. to her left was blackwater woods, a place she felt more at home with than her actual house that stood two-stories high on acorn row, a small side street that branched off of hazel-nut street. her silver eyes scanned the horizon of the pine forest as she unravelled the white wool scarf that was starting to feel too hot. the witch couldn't wait to be racing through the darkness, the forest around her closing in as her feet followed an invisible path she knew by heart, but for now, she was taking the long way to fiddler to pick up a warm hot chocolate and maybe a bagel if she had enough change left over.

fleuretta's mind raced with ideas of what to do when the moon was high in the sky and she was barefoot in the woods with others like her, those who had magic pumping through their veins like blood. before falling asleep the previous night, the hekate had been buried in antonia's book of shadows, her eyes consuming the spells that were written out on the yellowing pages in ink as dark as night. flora loved learning new things and magic was always high on her list of favourite things to learn about, which was why anytime she could get away with it, the witch would open up the thick leather bounded journal and read as many words her mind could manage to hold, which wasn't much. after last night there was one certain spell that wouldn't leave her mind as if it was stamped there permanently. it was a spell that would send the girls into a deep sleep where they would meet their spirit animal. just the idea made fleuretta's steps lighter until she was walking with a tiny bounce along the street, a small smile graced her face as she wondered whether or not the other witches would be as excited as she was.

a yawned escaped the brown haired witch as she gazed into the windows of the fiddler, her favourite place for breakfast in burfield. they made some of the best meals the girl had ever had, besides the homefries her mother used to make when she actually gave a thought to her daughter. for a heartbeat, the hekate's silver eyes glazed over as a memory of her mother in the kitchen washed over her like a giant wave, but the warm smell of fresh bread from within the coffee shop brought her back to her senses as a sweet water began to fill her mouth. "that smells divine..." she mumbled hungrily as she yanked open the glass door, a bell over her head twinkled, announcing her arrival into the small crowded place. right away fleuretta was assaulted by the bitter scent of hot coffee and baked goods that swarmed in the air, unable to escape past the thick glass that covered the front wall. slightly lifting her head up so her nose was in the air like a dog, flora took in a deep breath that nearly made her drool and caused her stomach to growl like a beast, before sighing through her mouth as she hopped into the back of the line, her left-hand diving into the front pocket of her jeans where her cash was crumbled. glaring at the chalkboard behind the counter, the witch searched for her usual order; a large hot chocolate with extra whipped cream and a blueberry bagel with plain cream cheese. pulling out her bundle of money she counted the green bills before grumbling, she was a dollar short. huffing and rolling her eyes she stuffed the money back into her pocket and crossed her arms in front of her chest. she was going to have to be happy with her hot chocolate.

idly standing in line, fleuretta's eyes roamed around the shop for any familiar faces that would help cure her boredom as she waited to place in her order. with her fingers tightly tangled in front of her, she was praying for someone to stand beside her in line otherwise she'd end up bothering the people around her as she tried to engage in a conversation with them, something that would be awkward for all of them.

oops.

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

↣ Elysia: one \\ Ayvin: one ↢

Postby Xaeli » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:06 pm

E L Y S I A
        xxx( rank: las estrellas ) ( location: fiddler ) ( tags: fleuretta)

nimble fingers danced across the red velvety petals of her roses, each bloom stretched their petals and inched up out of the ground with every word that spilled off of her lips as she muttered her incantations under her breath. elysia could feel the magic leaving her finger-tips and transferring to her beloved flowers, the gentle smile that was etched across her face a clear indicator at the peace that she found amongst the flowers that were only just relinquishing the morning-dew. it was a morning routine--or a morning ritual would've been a more appropriate definition--before she left the house each day, and elysia took pride in making sure that each and every one of the flowers in the front lawn was looking immaculate.

"gorgeous." she whispered to herself once she was happy with the state of her garden, giving one last glance to the lavender, peonies, marigolds, the assortment of herbs, and of course, her roses. she gave a quick giggle as she spun on her heel, waving goodbye to the garden as she began to skip towards the street. if your eye was quick enough, it would have been noticeable that the garden seemed to sway in response to the tender girl's departure.

elysia seemed to be bounding with energy as she made her way straight to nightingale street, her pocket money for that week tucked in the pocket of her loose peach coloured shorts. now that she thought about it, she would've looked quite strange to anyone passing by. after all, she was only wearing a flimsy white blouse with loose shorts that swayed above her mid-thigh, that and the fact that she was barefoot, it was quite an unusual sight to see someone dressed as such during autumn, especially as the winds were starting to pick up. but elysia was never bothered by the cold, only finding herself needing the coverage of longer pants and a sweater during the biting months of winter. perhaps it was the fire-based elements of her magic that she had to thank for this unusual trait of hers. she didn't really have much time to ponder on this matter, as she found herself quickly gaining on the quaint little building which would be her destination for this morning: the fiddler.

honestly, she was hoping on running into another member of the coven while she ordered her usual mocha. it was always a treat to run into one of her 'sisters' while they were all scattered around town, and she always made a point to give one of her signature smiles to anyone she passed. and today, as she swung open the fiddler's door with a great amount of energy, she found herself gazing upon none other than the hekate. elysia wasted no time in striding into the warm building, her bare feet padding against the linoleum floor as she slipped into line behind fleuretta. "morning~." elysia offered her greeting with the usual bright and peppy tone, giving a small smile to the leader of the coven. "got any plans for this beautiful day?" she asked, a subtle way of finding out if flora had any coven/witch-related activities that elysia--as an estrellas--may have been able to tag along with. she was always looking for new spells, rituals or potions to occupy her time with, and flora was the perfect source for all things magical.

A Y V I N
        xxx( rank: el hueco ) ( location: blackwater woods ) ( tags: none)

if ayvin had to spend one more second in that damn house, she may as well have run the risk of loosing her mind. it had only been a week since she moved in with her newest foster parents, and she had already come to the conclusion that they were completely insufferable. perhaps it was the fact that she was never really home that made them so fussy, but if she had to hear the words "where were you" one more time, she was going to implode.

so there she sat, her back pressed against one of the many trees, just staring at the pale hands that rested in her lap, hands that had once been soaked in blood and bound with dark magic. she tried to force those memories away, blinking back hot tears that pricked the corner of her eyes. it was her decision to make, and it had been the right one. those witches who claimed to have known antonia, the coven who called her their hekate, they were doing nothing to bring her back; they were doing nothing to fit together the puzzle of her disappearance. but at ayvin was. she had given up her title as a precious estrellas, she had slaughtered her own blood-sacrifices and she had harmed others in an attempt to try and retrieve the only one who had ever really cared about her.

ayvin shoved these thoughts into the back of her mind, suppressing the burning sensation of grief and loss that had begun to build in her throat. she was a hueco now, and despite being stripped of all her original magic, she still held the power of blood and darkness in her grasp. she was powerful, right? someone to be feared, or someone who deserved to feared, perhaps even hated. so why couldn't she act like the thing that she was suppose to be?

she wasn't even sure what had brought her to this specific part of the forest anyways. maybe it was that small spark of magic that remained in her veins that called her to the spot nearby where the coven gathered. of course, she would never enter that clearing again, but she knew that it lay not too far off. it was probably considered dangerous to be so close, but she honestly didn't care, not even if one of the filthy members decided to approach her. she would take an immense amount of joy in seeing the fear that lay behind their eyes once they realised just how corroded she had become.
      Xaeli

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me