on the verge // werewolves --

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: on the verge // werewolves --

Postby daughter » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:35 pm

Jᴏʀᴅᴀɴ Rᴏᴡᴀɴ
20 / STRAIGHT / SCOUT / FEMALE / LOC: HOUSE / TAGS: PACK

Jordan watched as Korak rushed the loner out of the kitchen and upstairs. She could only hope that Korak could work a miracle. She didn't doubt his work though, because she knew that he would do the best to his capabilities. Jordan hadn't noticed Alaska and Wesley until then and turned towards them. More of the pack was inside by now and the room was getting a bit crowded. Silence fell over the group as they waited for something to happen. What a day. Not in her wildest thoughts could she have imagined this situation to happen. There had been no way to prepare for it and Jordan hated that. Surprises were her enemy. "I'll… I'll be back." She made her way through the crowd and said excuse me while doing so. Once Jordan got to the back door, she swung it open and gingerly closed it behind her.

Jordan sat down on the porch steps, a slight wind blowing back her hair. The air held the smell of dirt and pine needles. She closed her eyes and raised her head slightly to point towards the sky. Jordan became more aware of how her heart was beating faster than normal. It wasn't that she was scared really, it was more nervousness. She tended to worry, and couldn't help it. Jordan didn't want to show it though, and tried to hide her emotions whether she was good at it or not. She didn't like letting the pack see how things affected her. Jordan was still quite new to the group, and seeming vulnerable was the last thing she wanted.
Last edited by daughter on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:48 pm

Mason Richards
~ Male | 23 | Loner | Location: Pack Home - Korak's Room | Tags: Korak ~

The Alpha's words came out sharp and while Mason couldn't look him in the eyes he might have been doing so mentally. They didn't know anything about him, but this one had already pegged and made his mind up about any and all those who don't fall in line behind one of his kind. Mason remained quiet afterwards, perking up slightly when the one who seemed to be the packs go-to physician moved closer. In one motion the stockier of the two allowed the healer to take over, and then they were off through the home. Mason hadn't a clue as to where they were headed but he was admittedly glad to be away from the majority of the pack, it had been uncomfortable being surrounded by so many of the other Wolves even if they were helping him. Now in one of the bedrooms, the healers by the fact that the room smelled just like the man helping him move, it was just the two of them.

Once on the bed he let out a relieved sigh, to be off his legs felt much better. Mason was pushed up with his back against the headboard so he could watch Korak investigate the wound, flinching occasionally. The moment any sort of medication was offered Mason nodded, "Please numb it with whatever you've got." Mason had replied tensely, while the other man was clearly trying to be gentle it didn't stop from hurting at every touch. The shot came soon after, and while Mason thought he was going to keep an eye on what was going on the moment Korak started to grab the clamps he swallowed rough and nervous. "Jesus...I don't think I can watch." The man had to turn to look away, though he wasn't sure if it helped or made it worse because he could still hear what was happening. Mason tried to focus on something, anything else, eyes wandering across the room but failing to really focus. In the end he'd just covered his eyes with a hand while the other fisted the sheets below, head resting against the headboard as he tried to remain completely still.

The young man didn't open his eyes until his doctor spoke about being fixed up, then they opened gingerly to look at the bloody but stitched wound. The other man continued on to mention side-effects and numbness Mason glanced up at him with a concerned look, "But that's temporary right...? Eventually it'll be fully healed and back to normal, I mean we heal differently..." Mason had never received such an injury, and thus his knowledge of how far Werewolf healing went was beyond him. His assumption was that it would go back to the way it was, but maybe that was naive to think he could just take such a blow without some kind of long-term consequences. The man was clear that he wasn't to walk on the leg which was all good and fine, "Okay I get it. Now you guys just give me a ride back to my place and I won't use it until it's healed up after that." As far as Mason was aware he was leaving now that he wasn't bleeding everywhere. He didn't want to be here, they didn't want him here, what point was there to stay? Surely it wasn't a big deal to move around some.
Last edited by Crono on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

malakai, the loner [8]

Postby azhefa. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:54 pm

┌─────────────┐
MALAKAI
──────
mika ● ♂ ● 23 years ● loner
single ● demisex/rom
health; 70%

─── x ───
form; wolf
mood; terrified, miserable
location; tool shed
tags; glory

└─────────────┘
laying curled up in the corner of the shed, malakai wonders what he's gotten himself into. the pack has already made it pretty clear that they don't want him around, putting him in a cold shed instead of bringing him inside where it's warm was a pretty obvious clue. the male shivers against the cold and it makes his cut ache more which makes him feel even more miserable. usually he was perfectly fine in winter weather, he's from one of the coldest places on the planet for pete's sake, but his pelt wasn't as thick as it had been back home. mika's ears flatten at the thought of home, of russia. he kind of misses the mountains that had been around his childhood home, the trails having been drilled into his head as a young toddler so he doesn't get lost. it was painful to remember how peaceful life had been before the hunters came. it was a peace he may never know again and it hurts his heart to think about it.

the loner wallows in his misery for several long minutes until he senses something in the air. mika perks his ears curiously and is able to faintly hear the sound of footsteps outside the shed. this wasn't the first time he wishes his hearing was better than it was, and he's certain it won't be the last. his lip twitches a little in fearful trepidation, expecting the alphas to crash through the door and attack him for being in their territory. it's rather sad that he's so terrified of his own species, he should be happy that he's around his own kind again. but he's far from happy. when the door opened and a covered figure appears, mika flinches back and gives a fearful growl, but as soon as the figure is revealed to be glory, he stops. for some reason, the presence of the female was almost soothing to his anxiety. though it could possibly be the fact that she's really the only one he's really been around in the past few years. she also treated him like an actual person so it could also be that as well. either way, he felt more at ease with her nearby.

mika perks his ears at her and follows her movements as she approaches and takes a seat beside him. he shivers a little when she drapes the blanket over him, it reeked of the pack and was a little unnerving, but it was better than freezing so he doesn't complain. as she explains the situation with the healer, mika dips his head silently in understanding. he wasn't really excited to have the pack's healer come and sew his leg together mostly because he expects this korak to be as against loners as their alphas seem to be. there's only so much rejection and dirty looks that he can handle before having an anxiety attack. which he can actually feel creeping up the back of his mind at the very thought of having to deal with someone who would hate him for being alone. his ears fold back and his heart starts to race at the feeling of an impending attack of his mind. to make things worse, he doesn't have his stuffed wolf to hold. the toy may be for children, but it really helps center his mind at times like this. out of instinct, mika lifts his head and places it on glory's lap before scooting closer to the female, seeking comfort with a quite whine.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: oh, glory! // nine

Postby lokean » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:36 pm

oh, glory!
º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º 
female | 21 | human | location: the house/the shed | tagged: malakai

Surprised that Malakai would set his head on her lap, Glory hesitated a second before setting her hand on the back of his neck. She began to smooth the fur there, going in sections and gently working little tangles out with skilled fingers. She let her hands work without thinking, tense herself. Korak wouldn't be a problem, he was indiscriminate to an extent in who he helped. Malakai would have help, if nothing else. The scout was sure of that. She hit a snag and squinted to work it out, noting the different shades of brown in Mika's coat. Sandy brown, gold, almost ginger, pitch dark. Every so often she got coat envy, her own a mostly solid black, and this was one of those times.

Glory could sense the loner's anxiety, but she wasn't sure what to say. She could preface and say that there wasn't too much danger there, that even she had been alone for a while, once, and the pack had taken mercy on her, but that probably wouldn't offer much help; the feeling between them was too familiar, her back against the cold toolshed wall with the covered wolf beside her, puzzling over how to comfort him. Glory remembered hiding from Julian, but here she was now, a member of the pack through and through. Twice she opened her mouth to try and speak, but nothing came out until she moved her hand to rub the top of Malakai's head gently. "You can take my blanket, when they send you on your way. And I won't make you see him alone.
"
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:14 pm

bump.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokean » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:42 am

——- bump.
someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection; the lovers, the dreamers, and me.
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me