dead rp rip

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

zoe victoria boudreau ;; mu ;; tiger ;; pt. 6

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:39 pm

name ;; zoe
rank ;; mu
shift ;; tiger
love ;; *** (secret)
w/ ;; arkady &
jennifer
        With her hand firmly on the girl's wrist, she didn't get one word out before they were surround by more pack members, including William, the alpha. She lowered in head in respect to William, who she looked at very much as a true alpha as he well deserved his title and everyone's respect. Even though she didn't feel like her job as peace keeper had truly been done, she took a step back, he clearly had the situation now under control. "Let me know if you need anything," she said before nodding her head again in his direction before stepping back again to observe the interaction of alpha and loner, she kind of wanted to be here if she was needed. Though a touch on the shoulder brought her all back to reality, she turned and it was ari.

He always had a thinking look on his face that was rough and rigid, but a soft tenderness was deep within the core. Shaking her head a bit, she could get lost in certain people, and let a calm smile onto her face and she followed him a little further outside of the group. Though in her true childish tendency she got easily distracted by Andromeda and her baby, well soon to be baby. Without thinking she reached out to the belly, andromeda was pretty used to it, as Zoe was always so fascinated with the miracle life. Zoe personally would love a family, little cubs running around and was always a bit jealous of people with a true family, she couldn't remember her own. She couldn't remember any love, but she could see the love and happiness that runs through the camp with the little ones and the soon to bes'. Looking up at her Zoe said, "I hope its a boy, boys are always easier." Standing straight once more, she gave the belly one more feel, then gave Andromeda a big smile before bonding off to Ari. "Well with all the drama out of the way, we should probably start this run or else it will never get done," once more giving Ari a playful shove, already thinking of how to beat him, but without being in her tiger form she would have to be crafty.
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the animal inside me || shapeshifter rp || semi-lit

Postby vega. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:56 pm

ARKADY
    xxx( role: epsilon ) ( location: outside the cabin ) ( tags: JJ, Zoe)

Arkady brought up his fist to his face, as if he were about to box Jennifer. He even got a little low and bounced lightly on his feet.
      "It's on." He laughed. He stepped forward slightly to catch himself as Zoe shoved his shoulder. The epsilon put down his arms and assured them.

"Alright, alright, let's head out now before the sun starts going down. No animal shifts today." He told them, beginning to walk along the undergrowth between the well spaced trees, knowing that the other two would follow him. Then he turned around, continuing to walk backwards.
      "First set of our work out: Last one there has to do an extra fifty pushups." Ari explained, and then he turned away and started jogging before building up a easy seven-minute-mile pace. The way to the lake was mostly downhill so he he had no trouble picking up speed. The ladies would surely outrun his heavy bear form as felines, but in human form he fashioned somewhere around a six-minute-twenty mile as his fastest. Arkady was mainly a distance runner, and he could plow through a good sprint but he didn't consider himself the swiftest male in the pack. Especially as a bear, he was better as rolling around in puddles and swimming.

Ari expected to start hearing the mu and zeta behind him, surely one or the other didn't want to do the extra work so they'd have more incentive. Running in either form was typically exhilarating, human form being much more agile without getting caught in the brambles. Perhaps it wasn't a favorite with others, since they depended too much on their shift to deal with cardio.

KAEDE
    xxx( role: navigator ) ( location: Oklahoma, previous pack home, sketchy looking motel ) ( tags: Crook, Christian, Zachariah)

He was there in the house. The quiet, lonely house, filled with potential mementos that could lead him to his prey. The objects in theory could be pretty much anything: an old pen, a clock, a pot. Cede had to stay openminded if he wanted his abilities to work. That he didn't have much trouble doing.

The dark haired man sat back on an old leather couch, contemplating at his reflection on a spoon he found out on the counter. Simple observations of the house could tell him a lot about the packs habits. He was able to figure out from the first time they rummaged through the place that there was at least thirty of them. They shared rooms, some slept in the living room, some slept in the open area upstairs. It was a crowded dwelling for sure. Lots of room for things left behind.

Kaede stood from the sofa and tossed the spoon. He fiddled with the lamps, the pillows, the empty boxes of cereal in the pantry, tossing them all over the place. Deciding that there was nothing to be found on the first floor, he continued to the second where most of the pack members slept in their own little groups. Some of the stairs creaked under his weight. Maybe it wasn't something he had done beforehand, but this time as he ventured up the steps, he ran a pale hand along the wall, and all his answers were revealed.

The images that hit him included a young girl coloring on the walls, implying that the marker on the dull wallpaper was the object of his psychic ability. A woman pulled her away, scolding her for using permanent marker on the walls. Kaede walked through the vision, down the stairs where two men spoke amongst themselves, seemingly deep in conversation. He focused on the two.
      "I saw something last night." The man with the bleached hair said, his accented voice low and anxious."It was a about the hunters."
      "What did you see?" The other man questioned, dark hair and green eyes seriously considering the other's dream. Or was it a dream?
      "They're coming. I don't when, it could be tomorrow or a year from now. I don't want to panic everyone...or ourselves in the open but they will find us."
      Maybe Kaede wasn't the only one who was psychic in this game of cat and mouse. The white rat could see the future.
      The one with dark hair shook his head, "This advantage is an opportunity. We should leave as soon as possible it it means we'll be safe."
      "Where are you thinking?"
      "Maybe north. We'll lose them in the mountains...sick of this desert anyway..."

The conversation faded out with the rest of his vision. The girl had followed the woman away from the stairs. In real time Kaede saw the same marker left on the stair. Removing his hand from the wall like it might bite him he assumed to wear his gloves and strode right out the house. He had got what he needed, and it only had taken a little over an hour and a half. Sometimes it would take two or more. He wasn't so often that lucky to run into it. At least now he knew where the pack was, and that one of them potentially took away their element of surprise. It certainly made things more difficult.

Kaede was approaching the motel again when something caught his eye. A flash of back dots in the grass. He was used showing symptoms of odd spots in his vision, but this seemed to real to be his mind playing tricks. He walked more slowly as he neared it, leaning over to get a better look. It seems like a cat, and the first thing Kaede thought was: I like cats." He bent over and slowly offered a half eaten slim jim. With his sporadical appetite Kaede almost always kept food on him.

MILANA
    xxx( role: psi ) ( location: bedroom, kitchen ) ( tags: Jack, Tessa)

Milana watched Jackson shift slowly, and let out another sigh.
      "At least I don't have to do the work." She grumbled and set down her pack against the trunk of a large pine, partially hidden by it's spikey low hanging boughs. She put the wad of money between her teeth, which would make sense in another moment as she reluctantly shifted into a tiny chestnut cheeked starling. The wad of money in her small beak was now almost bigger than she was, and she fluttered down to settle in Tessa's long fur. It was more than enough for her to get a grip on with her small talons.

"Ok, let's go!" Millana eager communicated telepathically the canine, ready to made the rest of the way. The sun was failing, casting long shadows and shooting orange rays through the foliage. Milly's feather's shone almost metallically as they began moving and the lights dance off them.

"So I spy with my little eye...something yellow."
Last edited by vega. on Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:34 pm

T E S S AX M A R I EX L A N C A S T E R
    female // sixteen // hetero // s; NSDT // kappa // l; mountains // t; jackson, milana
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Tess braced herself as the starling and the porcupine jumped up onto her back. She nodded, hearing Milana's message. She started slowly padding through the woods, picking up the pace once she got used to the two creatures on her back. She gave a puzzled look when she herd Milana's eye spy. 'what?' she asked telepathically, amused.

Tess kept alert the entire time, defences at the ready incase danger arose. She would protect these two with her life if she had to.

B L A K EX T Y S O NX R O G E R S
    male // twenty // asexual // s; african wild dog // eta // l; cabin // t; minseok
    Taking another bite of his apple, Blake stretched his legs out on the couch. He crunched on the apple, savouring it's juicy sweetness. He looked up at the sound of someone's voice. He opened his eyes to see Lee Minseok standing over him, smiling. To be honest, Blake found him a tad annoying, with his cheerfulness, but he didn't mind.

"Hey, Minseok" he responded, moving his legs off the couch so the other boy could sit.
    x
    ghostie [❤] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the animal inside me || shapeshifter rp || semi-lit || o

Postby undertheweather » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:46 pm

name: william
shift: grey wolf
love: single
tags: victoria, andy
thomas, cailyn
will followed andy and victoria inside, making sure that cailyn was still with them. he didn't want to let the girl out of his sight until he knew for sure who she was, why she was here, and what she was planning to do. he wasn't sure he trusted the girl yet, though he definitely trusted victorias judgement. while he didn't think the delta would intentionally bring someone dangerous into the pack, he also worried. he didn't like at all that the kitten had injured victoria, even if only slightly. he. wasn't sure why her being hurt bothered him so much; it just did.
he watched as the brunette walked in front of him with a slight limp. the alpha shook his head at the girls admirable stubbornness. once inside, he gestured for everyone to sit.

name: jennifer
shift: lioness
tags: arkady, zoe
jj let her fists fall to the side when zoe interrupted their little match. just like her to butt in, again. the blonde sighed. why was it that a mu was taking such great interest in todays training while her etas slacked off somewhere.
these thoughts fluttered out of her head when she heard ari's challenge. she was always up for some good competition. almost as soon as the epsilon began moving, jennifer was off. feeling the wind on her skin was as freeing as ever. while fighting was something she was much better at in her lioness form, running was something she was equally good at in both. most of the pack member where better in their animal shifts, but jj had spent years in the city, never shifting into her feline fore, before she was recaptured. in this time she when on jogs daily and was now quite an excellent runner in her homosapien form. she caught up to arkady easily, running beside him with a lighthearted smile.

name: harper
shift: owl
tags: petra
harper felt a blush creep across her face when the jaguar nuzzled her leg. "you did wonderfully," the brunette said softly, reaching down and petting the feline behind the ear. the feeling of soft fur warmed her heart as she looked at petra in admiration. a gentle smile tugged at the side of her lips.

name: jackson
shift: hedgehog
tags: open
jack rolled his eyes at milly as she began to show off her flying ability. he knew she had been training with angie and would be lying if he said he wasn't a little jealous. she got to do everything cool. he just laid contently on the canine's back.
I dunno mils. the sun? he questioned, unable to resist the childish urge to play the classic game.

name: adaline
shift: brown fox
tags: open
addy jumped when a figure landed next to her, nearly falling off the branch. the little girls eyes widened in fear before she recognized the packmate in front of her. her heartrate slowed and a smile spread across her face. alexis was always so nice to the small brunette, and she was super relieved to see a familiar face.
"better now that your here" she said to the red-head, crawling over to sit in her lap and give her a hug. "I'm a little stuck, though" adeline admitted to the rho, her words tinged with slight shame.

name: christian
tags: crook, kaede
zach
chris was walking back to check on kaede when he spotted movement in the tall grass. it was only slight, but years of training had taught him not to miss anything. he noted that kaede had seen the same thing and followed the other man over to the grass. he wasn't sure what kind of cat it was, but he had a very good feeling. looking closer, the leader recognized it as a jag.
"ho ho ho, what do we have here?" he said with an evil grin. it could just be an animal, but christian knew better than that. he could see it in the feline's eyes. not to mention there were no jaguars in oklahoma. it was one of the creatures. "looks to me like a little shifter."

name: thresh
tags: lynne
thresh stood up. he was tired of waiting on the shifters to come to him. the humanoid had made up his mind, he was heading to oklahoma. where there had been a few reports of shifters and where he knew that little cub had headed. thresh paged lynne and headed toward the supply room to get gear.
undertheweather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

andromeda [2]

Postby azhefa. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:35 pm

ndromeda
════════════════════
╒═══════╕

andyxxxxxxx
28-years-old.
femalexxxx.x
hetero, single
iota [healer].
organic mani.
due in 2wxxx
human formx

╘═══════╛
    tags; victoria, will, cailyn, thomas

as arkady and jj leave the group, andy doesn't notice the look in jj's eyes since she was focused on the injured delta. the healer nods to william as he thanks her and then gives an unbelieving look to victoria as she tries to say she was fine. she could smell the blood and the sour tang of pain coming from the female. she stays silent as victoria faces william and refuses to go along to get healed, insisting on staying with the new girl. andy glances over as another figure approaches while william responds to victoria's refusal. the iota crosses her arms over her chest, resting them lightly on her belly as thomas approaches their little group. the boy was young, too young to be a beta in her opinion, but william chose him so she doesn't speak out about it. though she still wasn't comfortable around him even though he's so much younger than herself. the only males in the pack she can relax around were the children and ezekiel. in a stray thought, she wonders where the theta was lurking, she hadn't seen him at all today and it was starting to worry her a little.

as thomas rather blatantly flirts with victoria, andy turns her attention away with a barely concealed grimace. such displays of affection were still such a sore subject for the recently widowed mother and it seems the beta hadn't known this or he didn't care enough to hide it until out of her presence. she looks back to victoria as the girl speaks once more, finally nodding and agreeing to being healed. the iota sighs softly and nods to victoria as the girl turns to her for guidance.
    "since healing all of it will take longer than if you had only one injury, we can all get settled in the living room." she explains and turns to lead the troop into the cabin, her ascent up the front steps rather slow due to the fact she couldn't see her feet.

once inside and everyone was in the living room, andromeda pauses and glances to william as well as thomas and cailyn.
    "are you all sure you want to witness the process? it's not a pretty sight, especially since those bruises will be down to the bone if what i smell is correct." she may not be able to actually see the bruises and things laced down victoria's back, but she can scent the familiar tang of bruises, many of which held very strong and thick scents which indicate how bad they were. "the cuts won't be so bad though so i guess i'll get those fixed up now," she half murmurs to herself while moving over to sit on the sofa beside victoria, she doesn't sit all the way back on the couch, only perched on the edge since she knows that she won't be getting back up if she settled in too far.

andy holds up both hands with the palms facing victoria and gives the girl a meaningful look.
    "whatever you do, don't move. it's gonna hurt, but if you move it could make things worse, okay?" without waiting for her response, andy's hands start to glow with a faint warm golden light as her power starts to channel to her palms. the iota takes a deep breath and closes her eyes in concentration before laying one hand on victoria's shoulder and the other on the girl's knee. her power works like a rather slow moving wave that radiates from where she touches. the cuts and faint bruises that were closest to her hands heal first, the wounds closing and colors fading to a healthy shade. as the power moves towards the larger lacerations, victoria's skin starts to take up the glow as well. her power infiltrates the individual cells in victoria's body and forces them to do her bidding, to heal themselves and fuse together to fix what was broken.

the sight of the cuts closing was unsettling in the way they almost bubble and stitch themselves together before emitting a soft flash of golden light as they fully close. each cut closes in secession of each other, one after the other until all of them were faint pink marks on the girl's skin. several of the smaller bruises were healed as well, the golden light swirling around the dark colors and just wiping it all away. once the wounds were healed and victoria was no longer in danger of bleeding out, andy recalls her power back to her. it was a freaky thing to see, the glow moving backwards over the skin until it's absorbed into andy's hands once more. with her power back into her own body, andy drops her hands from victoria's shoulder and knee and half drops back against the arm of the couch. it was draining to use so much of her power and the girl wasn't even fully healed yet.
    "i'll fix up your back tonight before bed so you don't have to sleep on it like that, just give me a few hours to recharge." she says, her tone betraying just how tired the healing had left her, but she forces herself to her feet anyway. she has children to round up before dinner was started.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

zacharaiah [2]

Postby azhefa. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:57 pm

achariah
════════════════════
x
╒═══════╕

zachxxxxxxx
4-years-oldx.
malexxxxxxx
no parentsxx
lonerxxxxxx.
magnekinesis
to be hunterx
jaguar form.x

╘═══════╛
    tags; chris, kaede, crook

while the figure was in the other building away from the larger one, zach starts trying to move away again before the figure returned. he had been able to to move only a couple dozen yards from the buildings before the figure was heading back towards the larger of the two. as soon as he spots kaede returning, zachariah drops to his belly once more. it was an instinctive action coming from his animal side, the need to hide from strange beings. his ears pull back and flatten as he realizes the man had spotted him. fear starts to creep through his veins like ice as kaede starts walking towards him. the cub would have just bolted from his hiding spot if it weren't for the smell of meat. the slim-jim kaede was holding out was far too tempting to ignore, especially since he hasn't eaten in so long.

his little stomach starts to rumble at the sight and smell of food and his attention narrows in on the stick of meat. surely there was a way to get the food from the guy and still flee, right? the child wasn't sure if it was even possible, but he was seriously starting to try and figure out how. hunger ends up winning the battle of wills and zach starts to slowly move towards kaede and the stick of meat he was holding. he gets only a dozen or so yards from the man before a second man appears, walking up beside the first. zach cowers back once more and gives a scared little hiss, his tiny teeth bared in a display that was more cute than intimidating. he doesn't know if the two men were scientists out looking for him, but they didn't smell like the labs and they didn't dress in the weird white coats like the scientists did. were they shifters like him? one of the guys did smell hold the odd scent of a shifter, but it was faint and makes the cub think it wasn't actually there. the second man held no trace of a shifter's scent so clearly he wasn't one either. it seems they were just regular people.

zacariah gives another little hiss and takes a step back as christian speaks, his mind only barely registering the words. sure he's been around the scientists and other shifters, but he wasn't actually taught anything besides what pain was. he can understand a little bit of what christian was saying, the word 'shifter' being one of the only words he really understands. the cub perks his ears a little at the word, but puts them back down quickly. his eyes go back to the slim-jim in kaede's hand as his stomach rumbles once more, it seems he may not be getting the bit of meat after all. unless the two guys were going to be nice and toss it to him, but he gets the feeling they probably won't.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:05 pm

thomas let out a sigh as they all made their way inside, but Thomas stayed outside. "I'm just.. Uh gonna go find my sister." He stammered as he backed away, almost tripping off the steps as he walked away from the cabin, feeling like he wasn't quite wanted there. So, the young beta put some distance between him and the cabin, but he wasn't actually planning on going to find his sister, Petra. He just wanted to get away from that uneasy feeling he had.

Petra swiped her tongue over her maw as she let a deep purr rumble her throat. Slipping into her human form, dressed in dark denim jeans and a white tank top, the twenty-six year old gave Harper a grin. "Wanna help me carry this back?" Her jet black hair framed her face perfectly and settled neatly atop her shoulders as she looked back at the carcass. "Gotta say, it was a great catch."

The twins happened to be in the living room, putting together a puzzle when Andy and the others came in. Morgana, the raven haired one, piped up as she and her brother Helix made their way over to their "mom", at least considered Andy their mom. Morgana asked, "is there anything we can do to help?" while Helix took a good look at the cuts on Victoria, "What happened to her?" Both looked up to the iota with identical blue eyes as they gave her a curious expression.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:11 pm

ARKADY
    xxx( role: epsilon ) ( location: outside the cabin ) ( tags: JJ, Zoe)

Arkady watched from the corner of his eye as Jennifer caught up beside him, unfazed so far from the running. He glanced at her and her challenging grin, knowing that it would take more than this to really tire her out. One of the reasons she was chosen as a Zeta not so long ago. he could carry this pace for a while, though the lake was hardly a mile away downhill

"Hey Jen, that didn't take as long as last time to catch up. Looks like Zoe needs pick up the pace." He breathed to Jennifer before turning his head to look over his shoulder.
      "Come on, Mu!" He encouraged. The girl shouldn't be so far behind, the zeta and epsilon were simply more fit than the rest of the pack because of their role within it. His duty was to coach the zeta(s) who would typically train the etas. both of them had to be in shape most of the time, and not even Arkady could get off with an excuse.

KAEDE
    xxx( role: navigator ) ( location: Oklahoma, sketchy looking motel ) ( tags: Crook, Christian, Zachariah)

Kaede watched as the cub slowly approached him, probably hungry. He looked into the cubs eyes and noticed the distinct flicker of a creature slightly more intelligent. As intelligent as felines were, this one was something else. He heard Chris come up beside him and cackle like some evil cartoon character. It was a pretty dead giveaway that the cub was a shifter, but he seemed exceedingly young to be out alone. He cocked his head and observed the cub with his dark gaze as he retreated from the big scary men. Chris was the big one, Kaede was only relatively big when compared to the cub.

"Too little. Do you think there are any more around?" He queried, looking back up at Chris. The only pack they knew of left weeks ago. Perhaps there were some left behind but Kaede highly doubted that. "Or is it all by itself?" He added in a quieter, more thoughtful voice as if he was speaking to himself, and idea slowly arising but not yet in the light. He hoped that Chris's intentions weren't only the pleasures of killing it on the spot, if anything. Kaede was still kneeling in the grass, waiting for the man to reply with his opinion, holding out the slim jim once again to see if he could coax him back. He made small clicking noises with his tongue.

MILANA
    xxx( role: psi ) ( location: bedroom, kitchen ) ( tags: Jack, Tessa)

"Pffft, not the sun." Milana told Jack. "Did you know the sun's actually white?" She added with an inquiring tone. What the girl was actually referring to was the little dandelion growing on the side of the path.

"Tessa, you hurry and guess before we pass it." She chirped, which came out more as a warble with the money in her beak.

L Y N N E
    xxx( role: minion ) ( location: equipment/gear room in the facility) ( tags: Thresh)

"A shark, of course. Their skin is more or less the same, and they're both vertebrates." Cassian was saying on the phone as Lynne just finished filtering out the animal candidates. "I think since we've decided on cartilaginous fish, we should try mantas first. Their demeanor is not so primal or instinctual..."
      Lynne noticed an alert in the top right corner of her vision. It was Thresh telling her to retrieve the equipment for a feel run. She wondered through the possibilities of what he was doing, but she simply had to oblige. Her bet was he got impatient again.

She turned to Cassian and got his attention from the call with the other scientists.
      "Excuse me, Doctor, i'm needed some where else." She told him. Caissian nodded and waved to her as a granting of permission. She dipped her head and walked herself out of the office after disconnecting to Cassian's files. She walked down a long white hallway into the silver elevator and went down a level where most of the supplies for outdoor experiments were, including kill/stun guns and takers for the shifters. She smoke into the comm on her wrist,
      "Were do you want me to take the supplies?" She asked Thresh.
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:59 pm

Conrad Jackson / Male / Twenty-Nine / Human Form / Nu / Human Form
Location: Cabin - Living Room / Tags: William, Andy, Cailyn, Victoria

Conrad woke lazily, currently hating life in he sense that his head was throbbing as he sat up and slipped his legs over the side of the bed. The Nu rubbed harshly at his eyes as he tried to spur himself to awareness until he stood up to get ready. The man pulled on a t-shirt that didn't smell bad, so was thought to be clean, followed by his denim jacket before exiting the room. Last night he'd been out rather late keeping an eye out while on guard duty, so he'd gotten every ounce of sleep he could once he'd been relieved. As the man made his way down the stairs he could hear the pack as lively as ever both inside and outside, and momentarily considered going back to bed before ignoring the thought all together.

Turning off the stairs and into the living room he quickly found a group of four that had the man pausing before proceeding into the room. Alpha, Delta, Iota, and a kid he didn't recognize in the least, not to mention Andy was working on an injured Victoria. Conrad's face giving away the fact that he had many questions but was simply holding his tongue considering he'd clearly missed whatever happened. Instead he simply stayed in the room with his arms crossed over his chest, hovering nearby as he watched the healer do her thing. It was always a sight to watch the woman heal wounds, he didn't take her for granted in the least. The power took it's toll and despite the woman standing to continue her duties she clearly needed a moment.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:19 am

[quote="novaturient"]
    T E S S AX M A R I EX L A N C A S T E R
    female // sixteen // hetero // s; NSDT // kappa // l; mountains // t; jackson, milana
    Tess gave a soft chuckle. 'i dunno, that flower over there?' she thought, communicating with the starling. She gestured with a paw towards some dandelions on the side of the path. 'well i guess they're weeds but whatever' she added, continuing on.

Sighing, the nova scotia duck toller looked up at thesky, noticing the sun sinking slightly lower overhead. They needed to pick up the pace to make it in time. She started walking a bit faster.

A L E X I SX I R E N EX R E N F O R D
    female // nineteen // bisexual // s; margay // rho // l; woods // t; addy
    Lexi gave a soft smiled, and hugged the little girl tight. Letting go, she sat Addy in her lap. Brushing some of the little girl's hair out of her face, she smiled. "well, let's get you down then" she said lifting up the little girl and placing her on the branch below them. Lexi then swung down, and jumped to the ground. Not far for her, but it would be far for the little girl. Luckily, she was there to catch her.

"Ok, Addy, just jump, and i'll catch you, alright?" she said gently to her, holding her arms out below.

x
    ghostie [❤] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist