[ ⊱ ] illustrious [ na ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[ ⊱ ] illustrious [ na ]

Postby rae sanders » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:50 am

xxxxx
    xxxxx
    Happily Ever After,
    was told at the end of stories, after
    stories, after stories. Portraying
    that every life was happy in the end.
    The princess loved the prince no
    matter what, the maids did every-
    thing told of them, and every love
    story ever ended just perfectly.

Every story ended the same, every
    person had an outcome, no matter
    their status, they were born there,
    and they were to stay there. That
    was how every story was told, yes?

That is wrong, the stories have been
    told the same way for so many years
    and this one is about to be rewritten.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

The year is 1607, and your princess is
    soon due to marry off to a prince of
    another land. The land of your own, is
    looking for a princess for your own
    prince.

Your royal children like to wander off
    and believe that true love trumps
    arranged marriages. The castle's
    people are typically very fond of the
    prince and princess, sometimes, too
    fond for some liking.

Sometimes,
    true love does trump all
Last edited by rae sanders on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:35 am, edited 7 times in total.
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ⊱ ] rules

Postby rae sanders » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:59 am

* 1.) Tess's Rules apply.
    * 3.) Since there are limited spots, there is currently a maximum of one character per user.
    * 4.) If you are interested in being an important position, PM me.
    * 5.) Please use only live action face claims; no anime/animation.
    * 6.) Please do not do your typical over the top exaggerating, yes, it is old days, so the rare occasion of a castle fights or hangings may come up, PM before.
    * 7.) Attempt to keep genders even; ie., if you see an excess of females, make a male character, and vice versa. I appreciate it!
    * 8.) Keep in mind that this is an advanced/semi-lit RP. This means that I expect at least two decently sized paragraphs per post, as well as proper spelling/grammar.
    * 9.) Do not murder characters without permission from the owner of the character. Also, please check with the owner of the RP.
    * 10.) Make your own form.
    * 11.) Post all forms on the ‪Discussion Thread‬
    * ‪12.) ‬
    * ‪13.)
Last edited by rae sanders on Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ⊱ ] female characters

Postby rae sanders » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:59 am

xx
╔══════════════╗

The Queen
Isabelle Viviane De Luca
Played by gallifrey falls.

╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗

The Princess
Cecelia De Luca
Played by rae sanders

╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗

The Seamstress
Evaline Clarke
Played by spotthecow

╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗

The Baker
Lily Allington
Played by darcy_jensen

╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗

The Maid
Elizabeth Milicent
Played by Nawratus

╚══════════════╝
Last edited by rae sanders on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ⊱ ] male characters

Postby rae sanders » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:54 am

xx
╔══════════════╗

The King
Cassius De Luca
Played by Sherlock Holmes.

╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗

The Prince
Jasper De Luca
Played by Jelly_fish

╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗

The Knight
Levi "Cain" Blackwood
Played by .KeithKogane

╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗

The Apothecary
Malcolm Rutherford
Played by dayman.

╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗

The Stable Boy
Phillip Marshall
Played by HawkfeatherTheHawty

╚══════════════╝
Last edited by rae sanders on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 11 times in total.
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ⊱ ] illustrious [ na ]

Postby hawkietalkie » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:22 am

Phillip Marshall \\ Stable Boy \\ Mentions: Levi, Evaline, Lily (indirectly)
Nellie packed Phillip's lunch this morning. The boy used to come home every day, but it had become tedious over time, so Phillip opted to take his meal along rather than return for it.

During his daily walk to the stables, Phillip had also picked up the habit of purchasing a single apple. The owner of the stall greeted him for his constant business, but never began a conversation. Phillip and him were strangers to each other.

After the apple was bought, Phillip ate half of it, clawing out the seeds and putting them in his pocket. The fruit would then lay in wait until the end of work, when he would finally give the rest to the horse that had behaved itself best. He liked this simple schedule, even if it wasn't very social or exciting.

However today he had seen a few of the usual people around. The knight had briefly been spotted on a possible patrol, the seamstress was going to the orphanage with a full basket of fabrics, and the baker had been sweeping outside her storefront. Phillip wondered if they noticed him as much as he did them.
hawkietalkie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ⊱ ] cecelia

Postby rae sanders » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:27 am

cecelia de luca princess ;; 19 ;; tagged: na
════════════════════════════
The princess had woken up later than usual, confused as of why no one had woken her up, like her mother. She sighed, curled up under the covers, pulling the blankets up to her nose, giving a shiver and a stretch.
Slowly, she felt herself start to raise from the large bed that she laid in, pushing the covers to the side, slipping out of the smooth fabrics that was laid over the bed. She sat against the edge of the bed, her feet cold, touching the floor of stone, which also was quite cold. She stood up, walked over to her wall, to the open doorway which represented her bathroom. She walked in, a warm bath prepared for her already, figured that someone had decided to let her sleep a little more than usual. She smiled softly, relaxing her hand into the tub, and soon found herself laying in the warm water, cleansing herself of any dirt or grime that had collected to her skin from the castle that happened to fall on her.
She pulled herself out of the tub, drying herself and found that there was clothes prepared for her on her freshly made bed that had been done while bathing. She pulled on a pair of slippers, leaving him room, prepared for whatever was in store for her that day.

The hallways had been empty and quiet. She walked calmly down the hall, shoulders wanting to slouch, but the corset held her body in straight posture, not allowing the woman to do what she desired. The same with the society, always forcing her to do what they want to.
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊱ Evaline Clarke

Postby spotthecow » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:24 am

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
          EVALINE CLARKE
          ╚═════════════════════════════════╝
          the seamstress :: eighteen ::tagged w/; nobody
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        xxxxx The blonde headed girl could never sleep during the night, for she only had a small wooden bed with a blanket and a wool pillow she made herself. Life was particularly simple for the royals, at least that is what she always assumed, but it was always rough for a girl like Evaline. She had no real home, but rather a small upstairs in an old, red brick building which served it's use as a shop where Evaline and a few others would stitch fine details on dresses or make suits. She didn't mind her job, for it brought back memories of when her mother taught her to sew when she was little, but Evaline never had gotten much credit. The girl missed all of her family very much and every night would pray that her brother would still be alive as she'd look through a few of his messy written letters.

Waking up early in the morning, when the sun had not yet reached its peak, the snow-blonde girl stretched out in her bed and got ready for the day. She'd brush out her long, wavy hair, placing on a pale, fawn colored dress with baby-doll pink embroidery along the bottom hem and sleeves, get on her shoes, and then begin working on a dress for a customer. The shop didn't open until later in the day, but Evaline always wanted to try and make certain that she was on top of everything, so she could take breaks during the day and visit the orphanage. When the blonde would finish, she'd run up the creaky wooden stairs and grab a woven basket, filled with freshly made clothes and step outside of the building.

She brought the clothes to the orphanage, leaving them on the step where the lady would often pick them up later on in the day, and walked around for a bit. Evaline made sure to stay clear of any horse drawn carriages or horses that would be tied up to lamp posts. She came to a sat at a bench that looked over the castle and sometimes her pretty green eyes would stare up at it for a moment, wondering just what was going on in the place of the royals.
    spotthecow

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: [ ⊱ ] illustrious [ one spot ]

Postby Kendall Roy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:43 am

C A S S I U S . D E L U C A . T H E . K I N G . F E E L I N G; . L O C A T I O N; . T A G G E D; .
    The King felt the crip air drift through his hair as prized stallion sped through his estate.Clumps of grass were kicked up by hooves on grass.The King enjoyed the sheer freedom of the moment,he dreaded the contact with his wife which was only an hour or so away,he didn't want to face her,but for duties sake,he would have to.

After he had put his horse away and quickly changed his attire into something more "appropriate" he quickly made his way to the family's small dinning hall,which was used for smaller events and for breakfasts.

He was currently sitting at the Royal families large mahogany table;he was engrossed in an random book that he had found tucked away in the corner of his room.But the main reason of the King reading was to avoid any morning conversation.He intended to keep his eyes transfixed solely on his book for the most part of breakfast.
    Cassius took a bite out of the apple which sat in front of him on the large table.He looked up occasionally to view the various servants who were busily about their work,he would occasionally address them with a few words which were probably various versions of "I'm fine thank you" or polite gestures to tell them he was all catered for.
    Kendall Roy

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: [ ⊱ ] illustrious [ na ]

Postby gallifrey falls. » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:53 am

( ) -- ISABELLE DE LUCA
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        rank. queen age. thirty eight tagged. no one > cassius

Isabelle rolled over to gaze at the empty spot beside her on the bed, unsurprised. Cassius often rose very early so he could be out of the bedroom by the time she woke up. Truthfully, she didn't mind. The less they had to see each other and pretend everything was fine, the better. Lately their interactions had been down to mealtimes, the odd public appearance, and the very occasional nod before bed. Often Cassius would be in his study late, so she would be asleep by the time he arrived. Once, she had even thought of suggesting they order another bed made, so they could sleep entirely apart, but word would get out eventually and the perfect public image Cassius cherished would be ruined. So she hadn't said anything.

With a yawn, she threw the covers off of her, calling for one of her maids to help her dress. The gown she chose for today was one of deep blue silk accented with gold. It was a more recent gown that she had ordered made from Evaline. The castle employed many seamstresses, but Evaline was her favorite. The girl always did good work and they got along well. Her maid finished lacing up the back, and asked her how she would like her hair today.

"Nothing too fancy," she replied. "I don't have any pressing appearances to make today, and may go out riding later. Just a simple twisted bun will be fine."

Her maid nodded, and got to work, finishing not long later. Isabelle thanked her and dismissed her, steeling herself for the breakfast that was soon to follow.

The walk to the secondary dining hall was not a long one, and Isabelle arrived to already find her husband eating, engrossed in a book. She gave him a polite smile, as was expected of her, and sat down to eat. The breakfast the servants had prepared smelled lovely, but even the heavenly taste of fresh baked bread and crisp bacon couldn't dispel the sour taste in her mouth that she always got when she was with her husband.

Isabelle tried to ignore those thoughts, however, and focus on her breakfast. There was no point in making this day into a bad one without cause. The chilly marriage between her and Cassius was not new, and she shouldn't let that spoil her day.
    gallifrey falls.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me