★-Gangsta- closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby itsprettymuch » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:48 pm

~♡~ A r m o n i B o b o
b. queen // 21 // @p.p. hangouts// open // ootd

"...and so I told Margaret, to tell Sarah, to tell Lillian that her husband, Mark, is cheating on her..." The people in the 2-in-1 salon, which meant the salon did both hair and nails, leaned in closer to the speaker, and gasped at the surprise. "Girl, with who?" asked Roger, the speaker's hair stylist. "Bethany" all the stylists and customers in the salon gasped once again in shock once the answer became clear to them. "Oh no honey. She's bad news. She was just with Penelope's brother and her financé." Armoni added into the gossp as she was getting her hair nails done. She had got tired of the bold red polish that were in her stiletto nails. Armoni wanted something sift and cute. So she opted for yellow square nails with baby blue polka dots on her ring fingers. She loved this salon. All the gossip stayed with in the salon and it kept Armoni on her toes whenever she walked in or if her day wasnt quite interesting. All the lady's shook their heads to Armoni's comment. As the minutes went by gossip continued as well as debates, bold truths, talks about men, and laughs were being cherished.

About an hour later of sitting in the salon 15 minutes after he nails re done, Armoni finally left the salon. She pretty much knew everybody in there because most of the ladies were of course repeating customers. Armoni walked to her car, got in, and started the engine. She wouldve walked from the salon to the Rich Kids house, but she worked out earlier before her nail appointment so its not like she could just leave this car in the parking lot over night. Armoni put her all white Mercedes-Benz S550 in reverse and began to exit the parking lot. She turned on the radio as she hated driving in silence.

Now most rich kids get chauffeured around being spoiled brats and stuff. But Armoni was 21. She knew how to drive since she was 14 and having a chauffeur would've just made her mad. So she drives herself wherever she wants to go. Armoni wondered who all would be at hang out. It was a tad bit early, most of her crew would still be sleep by now.

Armoni finally pulled up to tbe hang outs. She couldnt wait to hop in the shower and change into her spare change of clothes that she always manages to leave here. Armoni parked the car, grabbed her phone, her water bottle and beeped the car door, locking the car behind her. Armoni walked in to see that nobody was really here. Yet. She took off her nike work out shoes by the couch to show that she was here incase someone were to come while she was in the shower.

Armoni plugged her phone into the speaker that sat on the kitchen counter. As the phone sat inside of the speaker, she chose a playlist that would send off a good / happy vibe whenever someone walked into the house. As Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran blasted throught her house, Armoni danced her way to her room, grabbed her spare change of clothes and danced towards the bathroom to take a nice relaxing shower.
itsprettymuch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★-Gangsta- now open and accepting (2 roles left)

Postby feather_light_flight » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:15 am

Nike Lisabeth Angelo 21 no tags pampered pet's hangout

Nike's mind was elsewhere, distracted by plans for the day and an unnerving sense that something was wrong, like a storm was coming. She supposed that could have just been her spidey sense tingling when a hot guy was near. And lo and behold there he was, over six feet of toned muscle blocking her path. The only thing that raised several eyebrows was the multiple injuries that decorate his face and arms. For a moment, Nike had to bite her tongue, holding herself back from offering to stitch up a particularly nasty cut on his cheek. The rest of the pets would not be amused at Nike bringing some dirt covered guy into their pristine loft. So she held back, focusing instead on the horrendously cheesy pick up line he was shooting at her. He must not have been that injured if he could still muster so much attitude.

Cocking a single eyebrow, the girl shifted her weight to one hip, meeting his gaze with a side ways smirk as if to ask 'that all you got?' As he finished his statements, the girl let out a small huff of air that might have sufficed as a chuckle. "Is that really the only line you got?" Her eyes shimmered playfully as she leaned forward ever so slightly. At their height it was impossible for her to get into his face, but one could understand the intention. Her voice lowered to a soft purr, "And you can call me gorgeous, but you can also call me out of your league." That last part wasn't particularly true. The guy- Pietro was his name?- was quite attractive, but Nike had a part to play and she played it well.

Lips still pulled into a side cocked smirk, Nike took a step back and to the side, planning to slip around the guy and be on her way.
    She still had a destination. As she walked past the guy she paused. Her hair flipped over her shoulder as her head turned, eyes peering over the other shoulder with a curious and playful sheen. "Besides. My boyfriend is probably waiting for me." Not that that statement meant much. Cole probably wasn't even awake yet, and in the big city, relationships were as fluid as mercury.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mariah post 2

Postby Legend. » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:31 am

Mariah!
tags- jonathan // location- who knows?!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
After getting about an hour of good hard sleep, mariah fixed her hair once more and trotted downstairs before finding jonathan and darting over to him and wrapping her arms around him in a big embrace, "got any cookies for me,stud?" she asked before letting go of the male. She waved at mama who was in the kitchen cooking some eggs for the usual drunk customers that always hit on mariah and sometimes even mama. she looked around the diner looking for any sign of her brother, when she couldn't find him her mischievous expression turned into a worried one. He was known for his drag racing, and she was always worried one day he would make a wrong move and speed into another car or even a building. she nervously tapped her fingers on the counter before turning to jonathan, "have you seen my brother at all this morning?" she asked looking at him with her brows furrowed in a worried matter.
now wearing
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:39 am

Jonathan Freyr Crim 21 Mariah Mama's Beer and Breakfast

Jonathon let out a bright laugh as Mariah practically bowled him over with a hug. "Sadly no cookies yet. But I will be sure to get to work on baking some." Jonathon was a notorious den mother, especially when it came to Mariah. He was one of the few people that watched out for her and supported her while making sure she didn't do anything too stupid. Cookies had become their running joke, seeing as the lithe blonde man always had some on hand for the girl. When she commented on her brother's absence he glanced around the bar thoughtfully, tracking back in his mind to the last time he had seen their fearless leader.

"I'm not sure. He left this morning pretty early, said he had a race to go too. I'm sure it's fine though. You know how Pietro is, he can handle himself in a fight. Knowing him he's probably off hitting on some poor girl right now." A warm smile and Jon reached up to fix a stray lock of hair that was trying to escape from Mariah's style. "Tell you what, go get some breakfast. I'll keep an eye on the door for your brother and call you as soon as he shows up ok?"
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mariah 3

Postby Legend. » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:12 pm

Mariah!
tags- jonathan // location- who knows?!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
So the drinks that mariah had last night were still effecting her or she had feelings for the male standing in front of her...because a small blush crept across her face when he fixed a piece of rogue hair. Soon realizing she was just standing there like a deer in headlights she took a deep breath and gained control of herself. "yup, ok" she quickly nodded before scurrying off toward the kitchen. Grabbing a plate of eggs she scarfed them down and washed the plate off.

she walked out of the kitchen arms crossed and frankly...the female was rather bored. Grabbing her worn out backpack which had a whopping 20 bucks in it she turned to jonathan. "i'm going to manhattan" she declared before exiting the diner and catching a bus. She might see some pampered "pets" but they knew not to mess with her right?

sorry i have writers block
now wearing
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ Jocosa ➜ post one

Postby mishka. » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:38 pm

JOCOSA | AYITA | ZAKAI ↴

x
      "JO/JOEY/JAZ"
      ───────────────────────────────
    Group the wild ones | Echelon the thief |Mood mischevious | Location diner | Interest tbd | Tagged jonathan | Outfit xxx | OOC; ...

Silence. That was all that could be heard. But it wasn't the kind of silence that one would be able to overhear a whispering conversation. It was the kind of silence that had been there so long, that sounds were being re-imagined, and ears were ringing just to fill it. First, there were cries for help; banging on walls, and the door.When no response came, it was given up. After that, there was ruffling of papers and bedding. There had been a search going on inside the adjacent room, but nothing new had been discovered. Shortly following was exhaustion as the third night crept by. The young girl lay under her bed, still trembling in fear from the event that had occured two night prior. Her stomach ached of hunger and her mouth felt drier than a dessert, but still she waited; too afraid to see what may or may not be awaiting her on the other side of the door. As the morning of the fourth day cam, the young girl slowly began to wake. She couldn't wait any longer than she already had been. She decided that nothing on the other side of the door could be worse than dying of hunger or thirst. She rolled out from under the bed, rose to her feet, brushed off her pajamas, and moved toward the door. She waited for what felt like eternity, her hand on the knob, before finally, she opened it.

Present day...

A bell rang above the door, welcoming Jo into the diner known as Mama's Beer and Breakfast. She made her way over to a seat at the counter ordered a drink, plopped down, and glanced over at the familiar face. A smirk itched the corner of her mouth as she turned to him. Jo reached inside of her jacket and pulled out an expensive watch, and dropped it on the counter. "Care to buy a watch, anyone?" she joked to jonathan. "Don't worry. He won't miss it." She gave him a wink along with a click of her tongue. When the drink was handed to her, she laid down a handful of cash on the counter. "Keep the change," she gave a warm smile, and moved over to her friend. "So, what'chya been up to big guy?" She took a sip at her beverage, and returned her lips into a smile. Though it may not have been 5 o'clock, she wasn't one to play by the rules. She took another sip and then began to toy with the watch.
mishka.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:58 am

Jonathan Freyr Crim 21 Mariah, Joey Mama's Beer and Breakfast

Jonathon had to bite back a chuckle as he watched Mariah scarf down her breakfast. The girl moved at the speed of light, never settling for more than a second. Sometimes, the blonde man worried she would burn herself out. Around that time, his thoughts were inturrupted by the clinking of a bell and the confident footsteps of Miss Joey Zakai, the infamous pickpocket of the group. She was a trouble maker through and through, in fact, the girls seemed to be the wild ones of the group. Once more Jon set into den mother mode, picking up the watch and eyeing it before eyeing the brunette. "Stealing from the rich and giving to yourself again I see. You know you're like a dragon, hoards anything shiny." Jonathon chuckled as he handed the watch back to the girl and sat back on his stool, hands clasping behind his head and elbows spread. "Well since everyone seems in the mood to head uptown today, what say I drive? I'll buy us ice cream."
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ Jocosa ➜ post two

Postby mishka. » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:43 am

JOCOSA | AYITA | ZAKAI ↴

x
      "JO/JOEY/JAZ"
      ───────────────────────────────
    Group the wild ones | Echelon the thief |Mood mischevious | Location diner - car | Interest tbd | Tagged jonathan | Outfit xxx | OOC; sori for my poor post

Jocosa smirked and took another sip of her drink. "I prefer the term 'raccoon'." She gave a wink to Jonothan. "The masked bandit of the night!" She spread her hands out across her face as she said 'masked bandit' as if painting a mask across her eyes. She giggled slightly at her own joke, and continued on. "Shiny is what attracts the eye." Jo snatched the watch back and began to put it back into her inner jacket pocket, but then stopped. "I think I feel like looking rich today," she said and began to place it on her wrist. Joey struggled with the clasp for a moment, but eventually got it to click. She looked back and forth between the face on the watch and the clock on the wall, and titlted her head. "I think it's broken..." she frowned, but then shrugged her shoulders. Jo looked up at Jonathan and smiled at his proposal. "I don't mind driving, but you bet you butt that you're buyin." She gave one last smirk before chugging the rest of her drink and moving toward the door, holding it open for him. "Though... I probably shouldn't drive after that." Joey gave a slight giggle to hide the fact that she truly didn't want to drive and was in fact quite nervous about the idea of it. Something she'd never share with anyone. "Uptown, here we come!" she hollered as she left the diner. "Better watch your pockets, little pets." Jo whispered the last bit to herself, reffering to the pampered pets of New York, but her mischievious smirk faded quickly into a frown, though she didn't let it show.
Last edited by mishka. on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mishka.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ Aiden 1

Postby reign. » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:28 pm

Aiden James Taylor
tags;---
location;pampered pets hang out
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Aiden Taylor had spent the night at the hangout, sleeping on one of the couches. This
wasn't an uncommon thing for him to do, in fact, it seemed like every month he was
spending at least one night on the gray couch. It was usually on the nights where his
father and brothers were being unbearable. He would have to escape from them, and
the hang out was the best place to do so.
That morning Aiden woke up earlier than normal due to the sunlight that had come
through the large ceiling to floor windows. Aiden loved the windows and the view of
the city they provided him with, but that morning he couldn't stand them. He tried
covering his eyes with his blanket with the hope that it would block out the sunlight
but unfortunately, it didn't work and Aiden got up to start his day. He put away the
blanket he had slept with and had just begun brewing coffee in the kitchen when he
stepped out onto the balcony for some fresh air.
Aiden leaned against the railing and looked down at the busy street below. Nothing
felt like the city. There were thousands of people heading in thousands of different
direction. Aiden found it truly amazing. He stayed out a little longer before deciding
to go back inside to get a cup of coffee.
As he stepped inside he worked his fingers through his blonde hair, messing it up
slightly. His sharp eyes moved to the couch where he noticed a pair of Nike on the
floor that weren't there earlier. 'One of the girls must be here,' Aiden thought to
himself before continuing to the kitchen.

X
THE WORLD & EVERYTHING IN IT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by reign. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reign.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby itsprettymuch » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:09 pm

~♡~ A r m o n i B o b o
b. queen // 21 // @pampered hangout // tags : Aiden // update

Armoni finished her shower feeling pretty relieved and brand new as she turned off the water. shower was bomb! she said to herself. Armoni dried off, still standing in the shower before putting the towel on the floor, avoiding stepping foot onto the cold floor. Armoni lotioned up, got dressed and grabbed her phone that still played music in the speaker. It was her favorite song. All the Small Things by blink-182. A loud scream escaped her with highpitched tones as the beat began. It was like being at their concert again. Armoni, not with stringy curly hair grabbed her towel and wraped it around her head. She danced around the bathroom cleaning it up before heading out. Her volume on her phone was still loud as she sung along to the music. "Say it aint so! I will not go! Turn the lights off. Carry me home! Na na na..." Armoni continued dancing out into the living room area with her eyes closed.

Turning around with her eyes still closed, she shimmied down the hallway backwards eventually bumping into someone. Armoni's eyes quickly opened as she turned around. To her surprise it was Aiden. He looked like he was in a good mood this morning. Turning down her music, but not complety turning it off, she put on a pleasant smile. "Good morning Aiden. Sorry about that." she let out a slight giggle before she continued. "Just getting here?" She asked walking over to the kitchen looking for something to eat while she hummed the rest of blink-182.

(low muse tonight sorry xc )
itsprettymuch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me