{★-- Do not T H R O W away your S H O T} Hamilton AU ★ o/a

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby neamrel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:59 pm

ɢᴇᴏʀɢᴇ ᴡᴀsʜɪɴɢᴛᴏɴ⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprecognition. house office/general NY. open.

(i've taken some artistic liberties with some of the known aspects of GW's life, just fyi

a steaming cup of coffee, the soft ticking of a wall clock, the sound of traffic passing outside. quite the regular morning as always. looking over some legal documents, george's mind was intensely focused on the small stack of papers, hand blindly reaching for his cup of joe. a mindless sip from the cup -- the heat hardly fazed him anymore, he lived off the caffeinated drink too much to be thrown by the temperature anymore. setting the cup down, he replaced it with a pen, a few quick, precise strokes, and the document was signed, he felt no shame in backing a document such as this. sometimes it was as easy as that. george knew that, more often then not, it never was though.
      the chirp of his personal phone, and the quiet of his office was easily disrupted. where had he put that thing? ah, there it was. reaching under a previously discarded stack of papers, george grabbed his phone, the device immediately lighting up once lifted.
      lafayette it seemed. out for a morning cup of coffee. george was never adverse to seeing them, but his personal life, and the life he considered that of the cause were ones he tried to keep separate. too much was hanging on the line for his two lives to cross. a politician like george couldn't let the media see him interacting with others he usually didn't during the day, it would only bring suspicion. and as much as it hurt him at times to push the ones aside that so loyally listened to him, he couldn't risk the information of him being their leader getting out.
      "george, come on." a voice from outside was heard, before the door to his office opened, the face of his wife coming into view, and george smiled.
      "of course, of course, just let me clean up." he told her as he brought his attention back to the papers laying out on his desk, putting his phone in the pockets of his slacks before organizing the documents and setting them carefully aware in a desk drawer. grabbing his suit jacket off the back of his chair, he put it on, walking towards martha. she easily took it upon herself to button his jacket once george was close enough.
      "the kids?" george inquired.
      "oh you know how they are. parke's still far too happy about the little chemistry set you got him -- i think he's planning on making an explosive," both george and martha shared a smile at that. "and jacky, well, you know little jack." george shared an understanding smile with her at that, giving martha a kiss in the forehead afterwards.
      "we'll see what the doctor has to say, it'll be fine." he tried to assure her, george had seen the end of this thread though -- this one had only had one outcome sadly, and he knew it would hurt when the day came. he'd been trying to hide the sadness of knowing from martha, and if george had been cancelling more meetings with others to be with his family, well everyone would peg it as him just wanting to be around them more. placing a hand on her lower back and leading her out of his office, they headed down to the entrance of the house, parke sitting by jacky, the latter holding a little crocodile toy that george honestly had no idea how he got, while parke played some game on a little hand held device.
      "alright boys, let's head out," george said, placing a gentle hand and ruffling jacks' hair, the little boy giggling. "how do both of you feel about getting ice cream afterwards?" he asked them with a smile, at which both boys gave enthusiastic yells in agreement, parke sprinting outside to the main car as jack followed behind at a far slower pace. george reached for martha's hand, both of them following out after their sons. the boys playing around their car as another, smaller and less conspicuous car waited right behind it, and george gave a nod towards the two men standing guard and preparing to follow them.
      "alright boys come on, we have to be there on time, come on." george said as he opened the passenger door for his wife, the doing the same and climbing into the back . george climbed into the drivers seat soon after, trying his hardest to keep his mind focused on the here and now. he would have plenty of time to worry about other stuff later; the movement was well enough and he would meet with all of them soon, the papers in his office would get finished signing, everything would be ok. the laughter that filled the car brought george out of his musing and a smile to his face as he pulled the car out of the drive, they just had to get through this doctors appointment now, everything would be fine, it had to be.
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hercules mulligan [ post 1 ]

Postby skyl_er » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:02 am

xx
      xh e r c u l e sxxxmulligan
      ────────────────── [ super strength, temp. intangibility
      alias: demigod xlocation : mulligan tailors x
      tags : king george

xxx hercules mulligan either slept like a rock or he didn't at all. today was one of the latter days. he had gotten up, gotten coffee at the cafe' near his apartment rather than the one the sons of liberty always met up at, and then went back and got to work. hercules lived deep in the middle of town, in an apartment above his tailor shop.
      it had been a busy week for him. he didn't know why he decided to start his own business right out of school. he first had the help of his brother before he married off and moved and did something bigger, but hercules liked to stay and work with his hands. plus, it's not like he had any choice to leave anymore [ not that he wanted to ] he was kind of maybe possibly and asset here. okay, maybe more than an asset.

throughout this week the nighttime skirmishes seemed to be more and more dangerous and more common. instead of fighting and threatening it seemed people were actually doing damage. clothes would be brought to him with tears and burns and he would never ask questions, just work to repair. that's probably why everyone came to him on either side. he always recognized the sons of liberty. there were few of them, and they all knew one another in some way. the red coats, on the other hand, he was only close to the few that made the mistake of making conversation with him, thinking he was just a normal guy.

then there were the leaders. george washington rarely ever showed up here. never really needed a tailor, i suppose. probably didn't care for his designs either, patches on jean jackets and painted denim, or leather jackets with flannel colors sewn to the inside.
      that was all kept at the back of his shop. if his shop looked as ragtag as the sons of liberty seemed, none of the redcoats would show. that's why he kept the new suits that got delivered towards the front, racks of ties and dress shirts of every color were what you would see first. it wasn't what he was interested in, but that didn't matter. because of this, king george showed up here more often than one would think.

hercules had just finished up putting together a new suit for george. after being warned about some of the abilities the red coats held, hercules normally tried to finish his jobs quick and make the lingering conversations end fast. that normally didn't happen with george though. hercules wouldn't text many customers if their order was ready. with george he did. herc wasn't sure if it was due to the emotional manipulation, or some other dark curiosity. either way, he sent the text, signing his name as he wasn't sure the "leader of the redcoats" would save his contact information.

hey george -
      suit is ready whenever u want to pickup
      mulligan.

maybe he'd actually get some inside info this time around.
skyl_er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

work work ;; 1

Postby meadow. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:58 am

ELIZA SCHUYLER
      tagged: angelica, and peggy

Unlike her sisters, Eliza Schuyler was only very minimally involved in the antics of those she affectionately referred to as "Liberty's Kids." It wasn't for lack of interest, or lack of devotion to their cause, but simply for lack of effort.

By the time she sat down for breakfast, it was apparent that her sisters were already out and about, and they had (once again) left their sister all by herself. Eliza sent up a silent prayer that Angelica was looking out for Peggy. Eighteen seemed so young for a woman to become a revolutionary, but Eliza would never admit those feelings to her baby sister. Besides, Peggy had never given her sisters reason to worry before. Unless something changed, Eliza had to trust that Peggy could take care of herself.

...Though, an extra pair of eyes watching over her couldn't hurt.

Eliza quickly texted her sister while simultaneously pouring milk into a bowl of cereal.

good morning sissy where r u? is peggy w you? pls b safe, things r too quiet. ily.

It had been a while since any serious trouble had ensued between the revolutionaries and the Redcoats. Her sisters, with their powers, tended to gravitate towards the fray of whatever battle or skirmish happened on the streets of Manhattan. Eliza was much less of a fighter, but she wished she could help more. Still, that didn't mean she was itching for another battle, though the rising tension seemed suffocating even within the seeming safety of the Schuyler household.

Eliza sighed, knowing it might be a while before Angelica answered her phone. She rinsed her now empty cereal bowl in the sink and pulled a white sweater on over her blue dress before slipping on a pair of sneakers and heading out. She wasn't sure where exactly to go, but she figured a harmless stroll could be nice even if she didn't find her sisters. She could get more photos for her Instagram, at least.
meadow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lafayette {2} ★ KG3 {2}

Postby baron zemo. » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:41 am

Gilbert du Motier "Marquis" de Lafayette
╾──────────────────────╼
|| Male || 24 || Skill mimicry || Sons of Liberty || Location: Cafe, Soho || Tags: Peggy, John||

The cup's weight slowly reduced with each absentminded sip, and the Frenchman put it down once he realized he was about halfway through. The day was still young, and he didn't want to rush anything as of yet, despite his usual pace of drinking things. However, this wasn't alcohol. Lafayette smiled, picking at the remains of his pastry and popping another sugary portion in his mouth, pausing to savor the taste before chewing quickly. A compromise for his fast paced mentality, more or less. Mind you, he prided himself in being able to take it slow as well, but there were some things that made him...What was the word? Passionate, yes. That giddiness when he was allowed to slip back into french, words firing like bullets; the euphoric rush of perfecting a recently learned set of moves; the brilliant camaraderie of his friends...He enjoyed them all with both vigor and grace, and he could not imagine trading that for anything else.
    Call it hardcore loyalty for all he cared, but it felt right.

Speaking of friends, notifications rolled downwards on his screen, indicating the beginning of a reply to the group chat in question.
    It did, however, restrict the playful colours of one addictive mobile game; the application being the reason for his other hand's occupation. With a deft tap at the pause button, freezing the smiling creatures on the screen, Lafayette tapped at the notification before it rolled upwards, letting the phone switch to the chat. Two messages, both confirming their arrival. With a smile, he used his clean hand to tap back quick replies to both of them, addressing Peggy and John separately.

LaffyTaffy: @Peggy Of course! I'm at the small cafe near that cute store with the skirts c; He smiled, recalling the one evening he waltzed into the hideout in a long pleated skirt. It wasn't that bad, anyway- he looked/felt fabulous.
    LaffyTaffy: @John don't make an act when u arrive. Something told him that he was talking to a brick wall,and that he was using that phrase wrong, but he let it be. Scene, act...They were all part of a play, right?

With the message sent, Lafayette returned to his grueling mobile game, occasionally taking a sip of his mocha when the pace slowed down. Having gotten so engrossed into the game, he practically jumped at the sudden noise in the once quiet room, a string of startled french leaving his lips. However, the voice's origin made him direct his eyes to the door, a mock disappointed frown etching the Frenchman's face. He kept this face on until his friend sat down opposite him, feigning an annoyed click of his tongue. "...Mon Dieu, are you trying to wake up the owls?" However, his lip twitched. "But good morning to you too, good to see the beauty sleep worked."

Raising an eyebrow, he casually brought the coffee cup back to his lips, downing some more of his beverage before speaking again, keeping it as cryptic as he could muster. The walls could have ears, anyway. "I'm pretty sure nothing disastrous happened while you were asleep, the city still hums. It's been rather quiet for the last few days, yes?" His jaw was set for a moment, before he continued, stifling a sigh. "It's concerning, but a good thing all the same; hopefully it doesn't...How you say, 'blow up in our faces'."

"King" George III
╾──────────────────────╼
|| Male || 42 || Advanced Empath || Redcoats || Location: En route to Mulligan Tailors || Tags: Hercules||

The elevator ride was quiet as usual, besides the soft humming that thrummed through his throat, but George resented the moment. There wasn't much to do in the last week or so, hell, there wasn't much to oversee in the last month; the drama of this petty revolution had taken up so much of his time, that the thought of quiet was violent to his very soul. Besides, he relished the moments where he got to show off his vast control, especially those where he actually got to...well...interview some guests. Torture was, for a more tuned effect, better with words, was it not? Especially on the giving end. While those instances were getting few and far between- considering how slippery those revolutionaries were- he hoped that the action would pick up soon.

George was, however, surprised at the harsh thrum in his suit pocket, just as the doors to the elevator opened, and whipped it out.
    It was one of his more 'personal' phones, after all, only reserved for close acquaintances and people he trusted. The chances off him receiving a message was-
    hey george -
    suit is ready whenever u want to pickup
    mulligan.

Ah, that'd be wonderful.
    See you soon.
    -G

Ah, that made sense. The royal smiled down at the message, sending a small thanks to whatever force in the universe who gave him something to do, despite the notion that came with it. Going outside was dangerous, and potentially harmful to his empire, so he refrained from doing so, but if it included a new suit...He'd risk it. Mind you, there was a reason he trusted the tailor shop in the middle of neutral ground, and it wasn't only due to position. Mr Mulligan was good at what he does, and George appreciated the marvelous creative licence he wielded. That, and the calming conversations within those walls. It was a welcome change of pace to the stoic loyalty of his redcoats. With a quick change of phone - his 'business' model nestled deep within his pants pocket - he quietly called his chauffeur as he milled about the back lobby, making eye-contact with fearful firm-workers if they got too close.

It took five minutes for the tinted Bentley to arrive, another five for security to sweep it, and about 25 for the vehicle to navigate Manhattan traffic, but George didn't pay that much attention. Instead, his eyes were trained to the streets he passed, wondering just how many of them were on his side. The Sons of Liberty may be a small force of nature in the evening, but what did they do when the sun came up? Of course, there were a few potential matches on the Watchlist, but anything concrete was yet to be proven. Ah, if only he knew...It'd be a very interesting set of interviews then. George felt the car slow to a stop before he noticed the familiar display of the tailor's shop - making note of one of the suits in the window (Perhaps James would like that one?) -
    before stepping out of the opened door. He flashed a brief smile. "Ah, thank you, Hector."
    "No problem, Sir." The door shut behind him, and the royal felt the familiar presence of one of his guards pass, opening the door for him. With a quaint eye-roll, and a teasing bow to match, he walked into the store; head held high and hands in pockets. "Honey, I'm home!"
    The guard grunted, and George wouldn't be surprised if that was his version of a chuckle .
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {★-- Do not T H R O W away your S H O T} Hamilton AU ★ o

Postby serpentine. » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:58 am

Piya wrote:
      ( JAMES LAWRENCE
      ───────────────────────────

[ loyalty; redcoats power; telepathy location; streets tagged; open ]

"Daddy!" The five year old boy with the shoulder-length brown hair pulled into a neat, tight ponytail and green eyes ran into the king's penthouse, an elated smile on his lips. Laughing, the king swept the boy into his arms, placing him on his hip as the boy opened his hands to allow the king to see what was inside. Sitting on his palm was a tiny model of a boat. "I found this on a bench in the park! Isn't it cool?"

A small smile flowed onto the soldier's lips as he recalled every single one of his childhood memories. Only a handful were with his blooded father. All the rest were with the king, who he still called Dad to this day. In more ways than one the king was his father- he had raised him himself, teaching him right from wrong, and he had taken him in when James was an orphan. He taught him how to control his power so that it didn't control him. And James had grown to be the king's most trusted, loyal, and dedicated soldier. And probably the most powerful. Powerful enough that the others respected and feared him.

The soldier walked stiffly down the streets, his hands shoved in the pockets of his trousers. His gaze fell on every single person he walked past, looking for signs or signals of rebellion. If there was one things the solider wouldn't stand for it would be rebellion against the king. If he found any sign of rebellion he make sure that it never happened again by landing those responsible in prison. He would make sure of it.

( MARCEL REILLY
      ───────────────────────────

[ loyalty; sons of liberty location; cafe tagged; open ]

The young man's eyes slowly peeled open, blinking at the sunlight streaming in through the cracks between the smooth wooden panels of the stable's roof. He was lying on his bed of straw, unwilling to get up even though he knew he had to do so. Pushing himself into a sitting position he raked his long, pale fingers that were lined with scars through his thick brown hair, picking out bits of straw that had gotten tangled in his locks throughout the night. With a soft sigh he went through his morning activities which mainly consisted of brushing Hosanna's pelt and picking out his hooves before feeding him and turning him out to the wide, open pasture. And then hauling bushels of hay into the stable's attic. Finished with his duties the young man fixed his tunic and brushed off bits and pieces of straw and hay off of his trousers before walking out onto the busy streets.

His feet knew the way to the cafe by memory, as he had walked there so many times after his duties for the day were finished. He avoided the eyes of the people he passed on his way there, fearing they could see the rebellion against the king that he held in his soul and heart and the loyalty he had for the sons of liberty. Pushing those anxious thoughts to the back of his mind he swept open the doors of the cafe and walked inside, drinking in the smell of coffee and sweet pasteries. A smile curled his lips as he walked to the barista, ordering a latte and a chocolate chip muffin. After paying for his order he smiled at her before wrapping long fingers around his latte and chocolate chip muffin. Making his way over to secluded table he quietly began to eat and drink, avoiding the eyes of everyone around him and keeping his head down.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akila {1}

Postby baron zemo. » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:03 pm

Akila "Inkblots" Hart
╾──────────────────────╼
|| Female || 23 || Ink Manip. || Neutral || Location: streets || Tags: James||

While a giant mural-protesting the mistreatment of animals- was yet to be uncovered, Akila counted down the seconds as she got off the bus, hand clasped around her cellphone. Her fans online- dubbed her 'inkwells' by some- would probably catch on to the cryptic picture she left on her feed soon enough. For now, she had more pressing matters to attend to, in the form of a checkup. Hood up, and one earphone dangling among dark hair, the woman sighed and continued her walk, ignoring the hustle around her. Slung over her shoulder was her leather laptop bag, worn from continuous love. It bumped in sync to her booted steps, which corresponded to the electro-swing beat in her ear, but her face stayed directed at the floor.
    Honestly, she wasn't up for the offhanded stares.
    And she was behind schedule, so she had to move quick.

As if the world just decided to test her, the swing beat was cut off by dull ringing. A choice swearword later, Akila made a fuss and swiped at the screen- the telltale contact of "Mom <3" appearing in bright font. She answered, flustered, knowing exactly what that entailed. "I'm nearly there! I was just packing the drawings I did for the kids section in the waiting room and I misjudged the time and-"

"...You should let someone accuse you before you start defending yourself, sweetie." Her mom chortled at the defense, before going on to talk about her quarterly checkup, and to send her love to Dr. Michels. The conversation was brief, yet comforting,
    and Akila valued how it made time pass. In fact, she was a couple blocks away by the time the call was reaching its end. It didn't take long for things to spiral into other territory- after her mother's fussing about one particular nighttime incident she heard on the news- but Akila reassured her of her caution. With that out of the way, and a long confession of love, the woman dropped the call, looking up.

The first thing her eyes landed on was a man not to far from her, and she raised a eyebrow in question, her hand sliding her phone into a pocket. For such a lively area, the stoic demeanor kind of stood out and, for Akila's hobby of people-watching, it perked her interest. However, once she saw that the man's gaze almost swept her way, she ducked her gaze; she didn't want to be the creep,
    after all. She did, however, creep around at night, so that was enough for one person.
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostarriver » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:15 am

Angelica Schuyler
Location: streets - Tags: Alexander, ELIZAAAAAAAA is the best thing in our liiiiives

The vibrations from Angelica’s bag immediately grabbed her attention. She had half a mind to leave it alone, but some sort of instinct changed her mind and she reached in to pull the device out.
"Ah, give me a second, it's Eliza and I really don't want her to freak out in the morning." Angelica explaied, tapping the notification.

good morning sissy where r u? is peggy w you? pls b safe, things r too quiet. ily.

Ah, Eliza, always the worrier. Angelica quickly typed a reply.

I thought Peggy was with you? I'll keep an eye out. Love you too <3, see you soon.

Well, she should have started heading home a while back.
"Well, lovely running into you Alex, but I better get going... stay safe alright? If you need any help, you know who to call." With a small reassuring smile and a pat on the shoulder, Angelica hurriedly set off home.

---------------------
Soon Angelica caught sight of her younger sister, ready to go for a stroll.
“Eliza!” Angelica’s pace increased slightly, as she began to catch up with the second Schuyler sister, with a genuine smile.

Angelica smiling wasn’t exactly a rare sight, but it wasn’t the easiest to bring on and there were very few things that did, one of which were her sisters. The three of them were much more tightly bonded than most siblings were expected to be, owing to the fact that they had had to face a lot together and they relied on each other more than anyone else for a lot of things. Well. Mostly.
Angelica hated to admit it to herself, but sometimes she felt some sort of distance between Peggy and herself and Eliza. She wasn’t sure why this was the case, but it caused some degree of awkwardness at times and as the eldest, Angelica hated to be out of the loop when it came to anything concerning her sisters.

Peggy’s situation could wait until they saw her again, she was able to take care of herself well enough. For now, Angelica’s focus was on Eliza and seeing if she had heard about anything, while Angelica had been out.
“Good morning to you missy.” Angelica teased, nudging her sister. “Anything amazing happened at home while I was busy?” Of course, she didn't mean just at home, but she was sure Eliza would catch on.

John Laurens

"Worked? work work What do you mean worked? Are you insinuating I wasn't pretty enough before hand?" John gave a mock gasp, placing a hand over his heart dramatically. "Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier de Lafayette, you have wounded me." John was pretty much out of breath by the end of that sentence. Yes, he'd managed to memorise Lafayette's full name and say it all in one go with a few words added. Such was Laurens's talent that it often distracted him from the more important things in life.

As his order was brought to the table, he took a moment to look at the message Laf had sent him just before he had burst through the door in his usual manner. A sudden guffaw erupted from him as he read the text and figured out what Lafayette had attempted to say to him.
"Laf it's scene, not act... and too late anyway." Laurens shrugged, grinning and winking. He took a sip of his drink and immediately regretted it, biting his upper lip to prevent him from spitting the liquid out. He really needed to pay more attention sometimes...

After the pain had died down, John became more serious, listening to Lafayette's response and nodding lightly.
"You and me both pal." He agreed, taking a bite out of the pastry. It felt much better on his tongue than a hot drink for sure and John had tp take a moment to savour it.
"Ya think anyone's planning a night party again?" By 'party' Laurens meant a skirmish, but he wanted to be careful with his words. You never really knew who was listening.

Zoë North/'The Informant'

Mornings had always been an interesting time to Zoë. The people that were awake sometimes proved to be rather fascinating, as proven when she was looking through the feeds from various cameras around the city. Of course, she was accessing them illegally, but technically she wasn't accessing them at all, according to the records.
The modern day's reliance on technology made them all the more vulnerable. A machine could never lie. Or so they thought.

She wasn't really interested in the feeds, but her client was and she'd been sent a very large sum in advance, that had passed through several different accounts before reaching hers. They simply wanted footage from every night for the past week to be sent to them in a nice little package. Child's play for an advanced technopath like her; it was so easy, in fact, that she could do it within the comfort of her own penthouse apartment.
After sending the package to a little known warehouse to be picked up and delivered by one of her contacts, Zoë decided to change, grab her handbag and head out for breakfast.

Being outside was refreshing and she was able to ponder upon the events to come for the day. She also took a minute to think about her latest assignment and what the tapes would be used for. Perhaps it had something to do with this war between the Redcoats and the Sons of Liberty. The woman chuckled, quietly. In a war between 'good' and 'evil', the only people who really benefitted were the ones in the grey area. Still, people felt they had a purpose and if they wanted to fight then that was up to them.

Entering the cafe, Zoë bought herself a coffee and quickly scanned the area, her eyes soon being drawn to a solitary figure. A Son of Liberty if she was reading his mind correctly. Heading over, she sat opposite him, smiling gently.
"Hello Marcel. How are you this fine morning?"
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

work work ;; 2

Postby meadow. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:24 pm

ELIZA SCHUYLER
      tagged: angelica

I thought Peggy was with you? I'll keep an eye out. Love you too <3, see you soon.

Eliza's heart skipped a beat-- there was always the chance that they didn't have eyes on Peggy because she was in trouble. Eliza shook her head, pausing to text her sister back. She had to trust that the youngest Schuyler could take care of herself.

i'm sure she's fine. see you soon?

She looked up as she heard her sister's voice. Her face lit up as she saw Angelica. She'd always felt closest to Angelica, but she loved her younger sister very dearly. She suspected that the reason she was closer with Angelica than Peggy was because she had extra time to bond with Angelica in the years before Peggy was born.

"And a good morning to you!" She laughed. "No, nothing important has happened in..." She scrunched up her nose as she thought back. "A few days, I'd say." She linked arms with her sister as they continued walking. "Don't you think it's a bit odd? Especially with those boys being as they are, it seems out of character for them not to be out causing some sort of trouble." She sighed as her phone vibrated from her pocket. She silenced it without checking the notification. "Then again, if you all are planning something... don't tell me. I don't wanna know."
meadow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:19 pm

M A R I AX R E Y N O L D S
    female // twentry three // teleportation // hetero // l; cafe // t; lafayette, john
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Sighing, Maria took another sip of her iced coffee, looking out the window at the bustling streets of New York City. She often spent her free time here, reading, writing or just daydreaming. She swirled her straw around in the coffee cub, attempting to mix in some of the caramel. Taking a bite of her croissant, she licked the crumbs off her lips, washing it down with another sip of coffee.

She looked around the cafe, hoping to find someone to talk to, but to no avail, until he noticed Marquis de Lafayette sitting across the shop from her. Shoving her earbuds, book and phone back into her bag, she picked up her coffee and croissant and headed over to his table. Just as she got there, John also arrived at the tablet sitting across from Lafayette. She hesitated a few feet away from the table, but continued towards it anyway, her long legs strutting confidently across the floor. She felt radiant in her cropped t-shirt, black leggings and short, heeled boots. Her long dark hair hung perfectly around her shoulders, and her makeup was on point.

Arriving at the table, she leaned on one leg, a coy smile on her face. "hey boys, mind if I join you?" she asked. tilting her head to the side, and taking a sip of her coffee.
    x
    ghostie [❤] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lafayette {3}

Postby baron zemo. » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:37 am

Gilbert du Motier "Marquis" de Lafayette
╾──────────────────────╼
|| Male || 24 || Skill mimicry || Sons of Liberty || Location: Cafe, Soho || Tags: John, Maria||

Lafayette grinned over the cup, lips barely touching the plastic cover, as he watched John's indignant response to his tease. Of course, the hurt in his words was diffused by the dramatics, but the Frenchman treated it like any friend would; with exaggerated feelings of course. Then again, he had to produce his own indignant huff at more than one occasion in the conversation. Firstly, he was somewhat shocked that his full name was brought into this, mostly due to its rare use. He did use it when he was being dramatic as all hell, but hearing it from another person's mouth- with the faux accent as well -still made him smirk. Obviously, John didn't have the lungs to complete much with it. The cheeky grin that followed the onslaught of words said enough.

And then it fell at the call-out, cheeks flushing ever so slightly. Of course he'd messed up one of english's many weird metaphors,
    which he was sure would be the light tease of the day, but he would take it in stride. Lafayette took a big gulp of his mocha to hide his minor embarrassment, eyebrow raising as he mumbled. "Once again, english is a fickle thing."

At least the conversation had moved to more pressing matters, which he appreciated greatly. Somewhere between his last cryptic sentence and John's question, Gilbert hand leaned forward, elbow perched on the table with his chin in his palm. leaning back as John started eating, his eyes flicked around the room in feigned interest, before he spoke again. "Hmm...I suppose there should be a party sometime soon. Nobody feels like throwing one in my neighborhood, but there's been talk of some fun." 'A supposed pick up for some item.' He thought, but continued. "Don't know where, but maybe the rest got an invite-"

His train of thought was broken by a sudden movement near him, and Lafayette turned in part-shock, part-annoyance, only to relax at the familiar face. So that was Maria on the other side of the room. The Frenchman recalled seeing the familiar figure when he sat down, but he hadn't gone over to check. Looks like he should have, but he still flashed a cheeky grin at her introductory words, bowing slightly in his seat. "Join us? The pleasure would be ours- mostly mine, but ours." The grin turned into a dramatic wink, which Lafayette knew looked as pompous as he was acting.
    Perhaps it was the sugar from his mocha kicking in.
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me