The Beyond - A High School Roleplay

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

The Beyond - A High School Roleplay

Postby munchqueen » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:41 am

A small town in the far North, known to it's residents as The Beyond due to it's secluded nature. Here, the winter never ends; driveways to shovel all year round! Well, almost all year. From the end October, all the way 'till early May. Yikes. It is normal for it to be snowing, and storms come often. Many believe that living her is not worth the hassle, but the warmth of the hearts of the people who live there is quite enough keep the cold at bay. Almost everyone knows everyone else; they've lived together all their lives, after all. This all starts in high school. There is only one out here, and everyone goes there. This is where you are, actually. Here, everyone begins on their paths to their future. What will you do with your future? More importantly, what will you do with your now?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

CURRENT SETTING
You can find updates about any events going on, what the weather is like and white time of year I think is, and other important things to help keep up with the roleplay in this section. If you want to know what's going on, read here!

It is mid-October, and we have only a week or two left before the snow comes. The first semester has already begun and by now, students are generally comfortable with their classes. There are friends, acquaintances, even enemies.
Halloween is only two weeks away, and people are getting excited; it's a favourite of the people in The Beyond. Soon, the thirty-first of October will roll around; you'd better get working on your costume!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules ~ ~ ~ Characters ~ ~ ~ Form ~ ~ ~ Discussion Thread

Last edited by munchqueen on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Beyond - Rules

Postby munchqueen » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:42 am

Please follow these rules! Break the rules three times, you get a strike. Three strikes, you're banned from the thread. So, well... You have nine lives. Use them wisely.

RULES

All Tess/CS rules apply; if you do not know them, brush up here.

On the original thread, only heterosexual pairings are allowed. Here, all relationships are allowed.

Please use [ ] { } ( ) when speaking out of character on this thread. As well as this, you may only have ooc posts here if they are in the same post as an in-character reply. All other ooc posts must be made on the discussion thread.

Please posts forms on the discussion thread; this thread is purely for role-play.

No power-playing/god-modding. Perfect characters are a no-no.

Please use proper grammar and write at least three sentences every post. I understand writer's block, but this is a minimum. It is a semi-lit roleplay, after all.

Do not harm another player's character unless given permission.

You may not play your own character's partner/crush.

Be active. If you are missing for more than a week without notice, I will send a PM to see where you're at. Longer than a month and your character will be removed.

Be respectful, and no cursing.

Please try to keep genders even.

Last edited by munchqueen on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Beyond - Characters

Postby munchqueen » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:46 am

CHARACTERS

NOTE: grades correspond with age. 14 years/9th grade/freshman, 15 years/10th grade/sophomore, 16 years/11th grade/junior/, 17 years/12th grade/senior

MALES - 2

Tempest Briar | fifteen years | sophomore | munchqueen
Lucifer Eden | sixteen years | junior | munchqueen
Jason Harvard | nineteen years | senior | AthenasArtz
[url=here]name[/url] | age | grade | user

FEMALES - 1

Lilith Mayer | sixteen years | junior | munchqueen
Goddess Moretti | eighteen years | senior | _.GalaxyGoddess._
Emily Crawford | seventeen years | sophomore | AthenazArtz
Brooklyn Crawford | eighteen years | senior | AthenasArtz
[url=here]name[/url] | age | grade | user

RELATIONSHIPS

CRUSHES AND DATING

here
RELATIVES

Emily and Brooklyn Crawford are siblings.
Last edited by munchqueen on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Beyond - Form

Postby munchqueen » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:57 am

Here is a premade form for your characters; remember to post forms on the discussion thread!

Code: Select all
[center][size=85][img]here[/img]
[left][b]Name[/b]
here

[b]Age and Grade[/b]
here

[b]Gender[/b]
here

[b]Clique/Popularity[/b]
here[/left][right][b]Crush[/b]
here

[b]Romantic Partner[/b]
here

[b]Relatives[/b]
here[/right]
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[b]Personality[/b]
here

[b]History[/b]
here

[b]Residence and Outside Life[/b]
here (optional)[/size][/center]
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes