You Are My Everything | Full

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

You Are My Everything | Full

Postby Tiny_Cat » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:31 pm

soul mate
        /ˈsōl ˌmāt/
        noun: soulmate
          a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner.
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

You Are My Everything | Plot

Postby Tiny_Cat » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:02 pm

Answer me this. What would you do if you knew the exact day that you would meet your perfect other half? Your soul mate, if you will. In this day and age, that's a reality. Or at least that's what some people say. Today, every child is born with a date and time imprinted into their skin that supposedly tells you the exact moment when you will meet your soul mate. Now there are, of course, critics who say soul mates and true love don't exist... but there are also a lot of people who believe whole-heartedly in Soul Mates. So which are you? Do you believe... or don't you? And does it really matter in the end? Because one way or another... you're about to meet the person who is supposedly your perfect other half.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

They call it the Soul Mate Principle. The meeting of two souls that are so completely perfect for each other that they, as some might say, complete each other. Some of you practically live and breath by this concept; others are skeptical but open to the possibility; and others still refuse to believe in the principal for even a second. It really all just depends on what you choose to believe in. It's Summer vacation. You and five others decide to invest in a vacation to the Caribbean just to get away from things. You each come from different walks of life, different cities,
      and to help save money decide to go into a time share with several other people. Strangers, but the company does such thorough background checks you're pretty confident you won't end up with any psychopaths. They day of your trip arrives and you say goodbye to your friends, co-workers, and family and head off for a summer of fun in the sun. You've been so busy getting ready, you don't even notice that the clock on your wrist has ticked down to less than a day before you supposedly meet your perfect other half. You hop you flight and before long you're stepping off a plane and being ushered into a limo. Oddly at the exact same time, all six limos arrive at the house and out steps their passengers, just as their clocks tick down to zero. Six pairs of eyes meet and in a flash of light their clocks disappear from their wrists as if it had never been there. Question is... which of this ragtag group of strangers is YOUR perfect match?
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

You Are My Everything | Rules

Postby Tiny_Cat » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:10 pm

1. ALL CS RULES APPLY; READ THEM
      2. This is my Roleplay. I reserve the right to accept, decline, or ban you at any time.
      3. This is my original idea (regardless of how poorly portrayed it might be haha). Please do not attempt to steal/duplicate my idea or roleplay.
      4. This is a Semi Literate Roleplay. At minimum, i expect at least 300 Words per post. I prefer 500+ though. Correct Spelling, grammar, and Punctuation are also much appreciated.
      5. All Character Forms, Relationship Charts, and Out of Character Chatter should be posted on the Discussion Thread, NOT the Main Thread.
      6. All Signatures should be removed before posting on either thread.
      7. No Godmodding, Powerplaying, or Perfect Characters.
      8. No explicit scenes. Mild cursing (i.e. Hell/Damn) are okay. Anything else should be used with discression and should be starred out.
      9. Characters should be diverse. I want you to come up with a back story to go witth why they believe/don't believe/aren't sure about the existence of soulmates which will be placed on the front page {see girl 1 for example} Forms should be neat, organized, and well coded.
      10. Reservations are required and should be accepted BEFORE you post a form. A writing sample MIGHT be required.
      11. You are permitted to have ONE character. If this doesn't garner enough attention I may allow an additional character.
      12. For this roleplay, I insist that characters be kept heterosexual due to limited spots.
      13. Have fun :3
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

You Are My Everything | Just in Case

Postby Tiny_Cat » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:11 pm

Reserved, Just in case we need it xD
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

You Are My Everything | Characters

Postby Tiny_Cat » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:26 pm

Girl 1 - the Non-Believer
      Vanessa is a young woman born and raised in a small town called Berry Hill, Tennessee. It was the type of town where everyone knew everyone and secrets were pretty much nonexistant. She hated that little town with a passion and left the first chance she got, running away at the ripe young age of sixteen. Shortly after she left, Nessie met and fell in love with her first Soul Mate, Bryan Wolfe. They married when she was seventeen and he was nineteen and were blessed with beautiful twins, Alice and Theodore. Unfortunately, he died a short two years after the birth of their children at age twenty-two. Nessie found herself a widow at twenty, and took the twins back to Berry Hill to enlist the help of her parents in raising them. Imagine her surprise when a year later, a new clock appeared on her wrist. People having multiple soul mates wasn't unheard of but it was rare. Still she refuses to even consider the chance that her perfect other half is still out there.
      Played by; EpicLilKitty

Girl 2 - the Skeptic
      Born and raised in Washington, D.C., Amalia's family lived in a large apartment in the city. When she was eight, her parents, who were soulmates, started getting into lots of arguments. Eventually after many large fights, the two of them got divorced. After that, Amalia started to loose faith in the clock that ticked on her wrist. If her parents were soulmates, why did they get divorced? She started to think they divorced because of something she did, and that made her more closed-off and constantly second-guess herself. She didn't want anyone else to leave her because of her actions. Years later, one of her high school friends found her soulmate and they fell in love with each other. That made Amalia think that maybe some soulmates were compatible. It also made her believe even more that it was her fault that her parents divorced. She was sure that she and her own soulmate would not end up well together. If she does find her soulmate, Amalia will be very cautious around them and will warn them that she is not good for them. She doesn't believe that she and her soulmate will actually be a perfect match.
      Played by; 200765

Girl 3 - the Believer
      Bella hails from a mystical land, far, far to the South. At least, that's what she tells everyone before she states that she's from Sydney, Australia. Ever since her parents, Susan and Anthony, told her the meaning of the timer imprinted on her skin, Bella has believed in the fact that she will, one day, meet her true soul mate. Despite many people telling her 'don't be foolish' or 'don't believe in that, it's just stupid nonsense', Bella's faith in her timer has always remained steady
      Played by; Silent Wish

Boy 1 - the Non Believer
      Chase was born and raised in Ferry County, Washington. He grew up in an extremely outdoorsy family that consisted of six boys. Chase, much like most people, learned about the Soul Mate Principle from an early age. However, he never believed in it. This was heavily due to the fact that his parents had divorced and remarried. He had come on vacation in hope of getting away from all that silly Soulmate nonsense.

Played by; Starwalker123

Boy 2 - the Skeptic
      Cassim was born and raised in a town called Haven, Virginia. The town was medium in size, which was just big enough so people wouldn't know everyone else's business. He liked living there, but he aspired to move away and do big things with his life. At eighteen, he moved away from home to go to college. It wasn't long before he got a call alerting him of his mother's death. The death of his mother sent his thought reeling from the Soul Mate Principle because she died before she found hers. His father was just a one night stand and he was raised by his single mother. He doubts that he actually has a perfect half, and will only believe it once he sees it for himself.
      Played by; Outcast

Boy 3 - the Believer
      A kid from the bronc's, after high school diemon went straight to work to help support his ma anyway he could, putting money aside every chance he got. he grew up on the opposite side of the train tracks, and knows that in order to get what you want, you have to work for it. no fair-tale endings here. still, no one can deny that they dream of that moment where everything just clicks. that hope for diemon is that little timer on his wrist. cause if we're being honest, finding someone that can look at him, broken pieces and jagged edges, and not be swayed would be a miracle all on its own. still, even with such a less than spectacular upbringing, he manages to stay optimistic and believes everything happens for a reason.
      Played by; Endless Fall
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

You Are My Everything | Relations

Postby Tiny_Cat » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:30 pm

WIP | Matches will be randomly selected when all forms are completed but keep in mind that they won't know who their real match is to start. Friendships, crushes, enemies, etc will also go here.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vanessa Wolfe | Post 1

Postby Tiny_Cat » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:23 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vanessa Kathryn Wolfe
Location; Limo
Mood; Excited/Apprehensive
Tags; None

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
8 Hours Earlier

"Do you have to go?" Theodore whined, tightening his little fingers around the edge of his mother's coat as if that alone would prevent her from leaving. It was seven in the morning, and Vanessa Wolfe was standing in the Airport Lobby saying goodbye to her parents and her two children. Smiling indulgantly, Vanessa stopped until she was eye level with the five year old boy and his sister, who looked very much like she was holding back tears. It broke the young mother's heart to leave her children but it was a much needed break. Reaching out, she ran her fingers lovingly through his thick, curly blonde hair and felt a pang of sadness go through her. Addison and Theodore looked so much like their father that sometimes it physically pained her to see them. The thick, curly blonde hair, the big blue eyes, the fair skin... all were reminiscent of the man she had lost in a tragic hit and run three years ago. Vanessa was in there as well in the shape of the eyes, the slope of the nose, the delicate none structure seen especially in little Addison. But they definitely resembled their father more than they did her. It was both a curse and a blessing.

"Yes, baby. Mama's gotta go. But dont you worry. Before you know it, you'lyou'll ne flying down to visit me. And I'm the meantime Grandma and Grandpa will be happy to have you all to themselves." She responded gently, dragging her hand from his hair and down rhe side of his face until she cupped his chin in her hand. "You'll be a good boy for Grandma and Grandpa, won't you, love?" She asked with a sad smile. Theo nodded sullenly and Vanessa shifted her gaze to the smaller of the twins, Addison. "And you'll be a good, brave girl. Won't you, Addy?" She inquired gently.

Addison sniffled but nodded resolutely. "Yes, Mama." She said reluctantly. When Vanessa opened her arms, the pair threw themselves at her and squeezed as right as they could. It was almost enough to make Vanessa want to cancel rhe entire trip but ahe refrained... just barely. All too soon, the hug ended and Nessie rose to hug her parents and thank them for perhaps the millionth time for agreeing to watch the twins for the summer. Much as it pained her to be away from for so long, she needed this. She ha dnt had time to properly grieve for Bryan's passing. The twins and work had taken up too much of her time and left little room for much else. She needed this small window of time to grieve the passing of her husband. Saying her final goodbyes, she turned and, grabbing hold of her suitcase, headed towards Airport security.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eight hours later, Vanessa had managed to fully compose herself. She had cried for the first hour of the flight and when she had finished, she had opened up herr laptop to work on school work. She was taking college classes online, having recently completed her GED so that she could return to school and make something of herself. The twins deserved more than she could give them on a Waitress' Salary. Schoolwork wasn't her favorite thing in the world and she was fairly certain math had been created specifically to torture her but it needed to be done. The rest of the flight had passed unevenrfully and before long, they were landing in the Caribbean. Vanessa had the presence of mind to redo her makeup in the tiny bathroom aboard the plane before they landed. She didn't want to meet her summer roommates with a splotchy face and red rimmed eyes. Fixing a pair of dark sunglasses upon her face, she grabbed her bags and departed the plane into the humid, tropical air. She had a moment of dismay at the thought of what this weather was going to do to her hair but before she could dwell upon that, she found herself being whisked along by the crowd towards the baggage claim area. Retiring her checked luggage, she surveyed her surroundings. It wasn't difficult to spot her driver. The giant sign with her last name emblazoned red across it was kiiiinda a dead giveaway. The man greeted her but said little else. Just grabbed her bags ans beckoned her to follow him. Nessie got the impression he didn't speak much english... But he could have also just been the non-talkative type. Who knew? Regardless, less than an hour after landing she found herself being ushered into the back of a limo which was blissfully cool thanks to the air conditioning that seemed to be going full blast. The man broke his silence long enough to inform uer they were about an hour from the beach house and after that, didn't say much else. Vanessa was fine with the silence though; welcomed it even, and sat back to enjoy the ride.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neamrel » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:39 am

ᴅɪᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴠɪᴛᴀʟᴇ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      xxxxxxxxxxtags: none

"you're young still, and what do you do with that? you spend all hours of the day at work!"
        "ma, you know there's no reason for me to go."
        "then there's no reason for me to take a day off, is there?"
        "ok that's completely different an' you know it. i just don't see the reason wasting money that could be used on more important things."
        "quite worrying about others things for once, diemon. let me worry about that, while you focus on yourself."
        diemon let out a sigh at his moms words. they had been on and off about this, and diemon always hated arguing with his mom.
        "i want you to go, you need to treat yourself every once and awhile."
        and there she was doing that voice, the if-you-love-your-mother-you'll-listen-to-me voice. she knew he never fought her when she did.
        after a moment of not saying anything, his mom let out a sigh of her own.
        "stubborn. just like your father, i swear.
        diemon gave a small smile at that.
        "i like to keep you on your toes is all."
        "yes, and you also like to give me grey hairs. your father would be backing me up, we both know it."
        diemon shrugged, he could hardly argue with that. his father had loved his ma with all his heart, the sap. diemon rubbed at his wrist with his timer on it.
        "i still just don't see the point, mom." he said, defeated.
        "there doesn't have to be a point, son. sometimes just doing it for the hell of it is all you need. you never had the chance to just be a child, i want you to go."
        diemon's mom was never afraid to play dirty, and he knew, just like her, that he never really had a childhood, not when he was always within eye shot of his mom and dad stressing over how they were going to pay bills. he sighed as he shook his head.
        "fine."
        that beautiful smile he loved bloomed on his moms face.
        "but i'm not going to enjoy it!"
        "shut-up." she said with a fond roll of her eyes as she went back to fixing food for them.

two weeks later
        he had only packed two light duffles with everything he hoped he needed, and he knew that his mom had gone in and thrown some more things in, the idiot. the bus ride to the airport wasn't long, and he still thought about pulling the line to stop it because he just didn't see the point. he shook his head to himself as he sat there, his hand gently rubbing his left wrist to try and calm himself. the tightness in his chest that he had had since he left his mom was still there, and diemon knew he wasn't going to be gone too long, but he still worried. still, the look on his moms face as she shooed him out was something he didn't want to take back. she wanted him to go, and he could admit to himself, and himself alone, that he was kinda excited, but still, he worried.
        relaxing back into his seat on the bus, he checked his wristwatch as it slid back over his timer. he still had plenty of time before his plane took off, he just hoped he could relax himself in that amount of time.

for that being diemons first time on a plane, he had expected something much more different. ya'know the stereotypical scene seen in movies with a crying baby in the background and a kid kicking the back of your seat? well, his flight hadn't been anything like that, which was surprising to him. he was sure that some flights had to be that way though.
        diemon managed to find the baggage claim easily enough, and after the conveyor brought both of his bags around, he took off for arrivals. with a small skip to his step at seeing his new surroundings, he took out the prepaid that he rarely used aside from calling for work and his mom. he sent off a quick text telling her he had made it before putting it away again searching for a placard that would have his name on it. a name like diemon was far from common, and spotting his name in the crowd of other people holding up signs was far to easy. honestly, all of this was so weird. making his way to the man, diemon dropped one of his bags to introduce himself to the man that would be his.. driver? weird, he had expected them to take a taxi of some sort. the man went to reach for the duffle that diemon had put down, but diemon was quick to wave him off, saying he could carry it and not to worry about it. the driver insisted though, so diemon relented and gave him just the one while he himself would carry the other. there was hardly a reason for the man to do more work.
        following the driver, diemon looked at his surroundings some more, taking in all the people that he was sure a majority of were tourist like himself. his mind busy taking in all the information around him, diemon only noticed the type of vehicle he would be in once the driver was opening the trunk of it. a limo. a damn limo. this was too weird to him. honestly a limo? diemon didn't comment of course, no need to let someone know he wasn't all that well off. still, diemon was sure the driver noticed despite his best effort at hiding it. getting in, diemon was thrown for a loop as he tried to adjust himself to his new surroundings. this was honestly all so weird. how many times had he said that to himself already? three, maybe four times? but it was true. feeling the car start to move, diemon kept his face towards the window to take in the sights, all the while not knowing that the timer on his wrist was closer than it had ever been to zero.
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amalia Helena Kemp | [#001]

Postby 200765 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:11 am

A M A L I A

Age » 22 Role » Skeptic Soulmate » tbd Location » Apartment, Airport, Caribbean Tagged » None

Taking one last look at her fairly neat apartment, Amalia shut the door behind her. A dark blue suitcase rolled along behind her as she headed towards the elevator. Once she reached ground floor, she nodded to the lady at the reception desk, and headed outside to the waiting taxi.

Cars honked at each other as a section of the highway started to clog up. Amalia bit her lip and fidgeted with her phone, constantly checking the time though it did little to settle her nerves. She didn't want to be late, especially because she hadn't been to the airport in a long while. This was a much needed vacation and she did not plan on having to wait to for the next flight to the Caribbean. Finally, the traffic cleared up and the taxi continued on its way before exiting the highway and entering the airport grounds.

A few more minutes went by and Amalia found herself in front of the airport after paying the driver for the ride. She checked in her suitcase, choosing to keep a small backpack with her as carry-on baggage. Her plane ticket clutched tightly in her hand, she made her way to the gate where the plane was supposed to be. She sat down in the waiting area until the zone number was called. Picking up her backpack, she handed her ticket over, thanked the flight attendant, and got onto the plane. Half an hour later, the plane was taking off, and Amalia fell asleep.

•°•°•

Six hours and one flight change later, Amalia was looking for her suitcase on the conveyor belt. When it finally rolled around, she picked it up and headed to the airport's exit. Dodging a couple of kids running around, she smiled at their carefree and joyful attitude.

Amalia got to the area where she was supposed to be picked up and started to look around for her name on one of the signs many waiting people were holding. Finally catching sight of "Amalia Kemp", she moved to the man who escorted her into a limo. ...A limo? She was pretty sure she had called for a taxi. The driver must have noticed the expression on her face because he said, "Miss Kemp, no need to worry. I was sent by the beach house. There will be no extra charge." That relaxed her somewhat, but she was still a little uneasy about the whole thing. Still, she got into the limo and looked out the window as the driver took her to the beach house.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me