≼ You Can't Break Me ≽ | Closed and Starting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Attention: Moving Forward

Please finish up healing process; group has to move on. Though I will take suggestions as what should be done.
No votes
1) Peaceful trip to find somewhere safe (i.e.; dens &a hunt for food)
30%
2) Group somehow becomes seperated (not by packs)
10%
3) Found by scientists and a fight breaks out
40%
4) Storm causing flood (could be used for #2)
20%
5) Any other ideas should be either PM'd to me or post on the discussion thread; where it will be added to the poll for revoting
No votes

Total votes : 10

≼ You Can't Break Me ≽ | Closed and Starting

Postby .KeithKogane » Fri May 26, 2017 11:18 am

Yᴏᴜ Cᴀɴ'ᴛ Bʀᴇᴀᴋ Mᴇ

Humans. God-awful humans. The poke and prod; tearing and harming what they don't understand in a sadistic way to learn without any remorse for what effects that their utensils and cold stares leave mentally. Nothing could ever stop them, goin after all different kinds of life that could get into their grasp. More often than not; they travel in packs of their own to different countries or continents to get what they're looking for. Money is never a problem, and they will get what they want.
      But for their new play thing; the men and women didn't have to go very far. Nevermind trapping two rival packs that were caught in the middle of a war; they were thrown in cages together in the same room. Not only fighting the cruel ways of people who tore into their flesh, but continuing to fight back against the hated members of another pack. Blood was constantly shed, both werewolves and humans dying from the hands of each other. Each pack got smaller and smaller until each wolf was broken from losin friend, family, and mates.

Despite despising one another, each wolf had a common goal. To escape. To live. The alpha of the southern pack, Levi, initiated the rebellion to into their only chance at freedom. There's only so much a man can take before violently attacking the one's who harmed them. Overcome by anger and his large size quickly overpowered anyone who stood in his way. One by one, each wolf broke out of heir cages or rooms, but not before boring their own marks into the scientists who chase after them. They ran into the nerve-racking forest not as two; but as one.
      Now the group faces the threat of the scientists hunting them down while not knowing where they are. All of them are stranded in some forest preserve with no way of contacting others. No food unlesss they resort to their animalistic ways, and definitely no safety. Will they survive together until the group finds a way out, or will each wolf crumble under the hands of someone else?

Last edited by .KeithKogane on Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

≼ You Can't Break Me ≽ | Rᴜʟᴇs

Postby .KeithKogane » Tue May 30, 2017 4:28 pm

Obviously follow CS rules above everything; there is no escaping it but I'm not going to drone on about something you should know by now if you've been role playing on this website more than once. Quite a easy concept to understand. Due to this specific roleplay and the way the plot goes; there should only be one character per roleplayer who joins. Unless there is something specific for plot and it's discussed with said person to play another character, there should only be one form.
Now since only one character is required, I expect decently detailed forms about your character. Speaking of which, no gary/mary sue characters, everyone's got there own types of flaws. Everyone is different; yet keep the realism. Wolves should have realistic eye and fur colors, though blue eyes will only be accepted in a wolf of their human form has blue eyes. Any type of accessory will not show up on animal bodies and are strictly kept in human form. Realistic pictures for both human and wolf only along with any extra physical description. Age can be from as young as 18 to as old as 30. Young children and older people would have been the first to die off after being captured.

This is a semi-lit to a literate roleplay so the minimum is six sentences. From there on, each person is free to write as many sentences/paragraphs as their heart desires. It gives everything much more of a book feel and is often a lot easier to reply to. Please disable signatures on this thread as well, it keeps everything neat. Feel free to reserve a character through PM, and it will only lay 48 hours unless I have been notified of something coming up. Then another extension of 48 hours will be issued. Drama and romance is fully encouraged, fitting in with the plot perfectly. If it affects the group as a whole, discuss it with me first and then everyone can vote on it. All forms and talk should only be on the discussion thread; keeping this one clear and easy to follow along to. Give anyone who asks a recap but try to read back before asking.

.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

≼ You Can't Break Me ≽ | Wᴏʟᴠᴇs

Postby .KeithKogane » Wed May 31, 2017 9:49 am

Tʜᴇ Sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴏʀs

North Alpha; Brice Stinebeck x | 22 | ♀ | Razzberry
South Alpha; Levi Blackwood x| 25 | ♂ | .Sir

North Beta; Oliver Donner x| 23 | ♂ | Crash The Mode
South Beta; Elias Thorne x | 24 | ♂ | Øutkasts

Healer; Kadence Tsar | 22 | ♀ | Archangelic

Subordinates; Gwynne Bithell x| 21 | ♀ | North | Silent Melody
Maya Fairbanks x | 23 | ♀ | North | TruthInAMoment
Viola Romano x | 20 | ♀ | North | fawn,
Wes __ x | 30| ♂ | North | Horse
Daniel Harris x| 19 | ♂ | South | SoupPupped
Natasha Alicea x | 20 | ♀ | South | CoulerOfTheSkys
Elisia Mclain x | 18 | ♂ | South | .Thunder.
Last edited by .KeithKogane on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:58 am, edited 20 times in total.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

≼ You Can't Break Me ≽ | Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

Postby .KeithKogane » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:01 am

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs
Males are in blue while females are in Pink
___ is attracted to ___
Feelings go both ways between ___ and ___
___ and ___ are in love/mates
___ and ___ are related

None yet
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

≼ You Can't Break Me ≽ | Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Postby .KeithKogane » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:38 am

Nɪɢʜᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ Esᴄᴀᴘᴇ;
      It's sometime after eleven pm, in a still and quiet night. The alarms from the facility that holds supernatural creatures to study them are sounding out, scaring away any animal nearby. It's full moon, being roughly sixty degrees out with a slight wind chill being five degrees less. Its in the middle of August, soon approaching fall. It's a forest preserve with over three hundred miles of land, rich with wildlife ranging from the smallest mouse to the largest elk. Yet no major predators besides the grizzly bear.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

≼ You Can't Break Me ≽ | Just In Case

Postby .KeithKogane » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:08 am

Res
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - Levi ) One

Postby .KeithKogane » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:11 pm

Lᴇᴠɪ Bʟᴀᴄᴋᴡᴏᴏᴅ
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ male ] [ twenty-five years ] [ no crush ] [ alpha of south ] [ tagged with survivors] [form; wolf to human]

"Put the building on lock down! 7154 has escaped!" a loud voice screamed over the PA, followed by the screams of others. Feet pounding on the white tiles, each equipped with weapons meant to immobilize and some to kill. They were after the hardest inmate to break, the one who always fought back. Many shook with obvious fear, each not knowing the full capabilities of that number. Each one has their own right to fear it, some watching their coworkers get mauled, or the ones caught underneath it's teeth and claws. Snarling filled the air as all eyes landed on a large ebondy body, throwing it weight into a glass prison breaking out the woman who's name was apparently Viola before being given a number. One shot a bullet, a one with a potential to kill, straight into the beasts left shoulder. A pained howl erupted from the animal before its large head turned toward its attackers. His emerald gaze glowed in the darkness, muzzle stained and dripping with blood, teeth wet with saliva and blood while being bared. And then he leaped.
      The wolf's large body closed the space between the two, the glass already broken enough for the other to escape. His teeth connected with the closest person's arm, breaking their bones beforehand flinging them into the next person. It's gigantic paws flung others into the walls before tearing down the hallway, throwing its weight to break open the other containment units. Alarms blared through the air just as loud as the snarling creatures, each busting out with the help the first escapee. Screams of people to get a hold of the runaways were either drowned out by the noise or competently cut off from jaws wrapping around their body. Everything seemed to be happening so fast, and with enough adrenaline coursing through the wolf's veins, he couldn't feel the two bullets that remained in his body. One near the base of his neck, one in his left shoulder, and a clean hole through his lower right front leg. It'll hurt like hell once the chemicals fine calm, but for now, he's still going.

Whoever 7154 didn't bust out, the others would. His body stiffened while tilting his head downward, ejecting his body to run straight through the glass of the front door. Broken shards flew everywhere, flying out of the dark fur as he ran through, none barely leaving a scratch on his body with how fast he was going. The alarm was just as loud outside as it was inside, scaring of birds and small critters that were in the area. Directly in front of the wolf was a clearing that immediately shifted into a thick forest. The moon was high in the sky, giving a gloomy and haunting feel to the woods in front of them. Yet nothing could be worse than the treatment each of them feared from inside those doors. It's paws continued to thump against the ground, panting out of exhaustion yet refusing to slow down even for a second. More voices and breathing could be heard behind him, hopefully memebers of his pack keeping up. He's already lost his sister and two close friends at the hands of those terrible creatures known a sister humans. He didn't need to lose anymore.
      "It sounds like there is a river up ahead, meet me on the other side," Levi mentally spoke to those who could hear, no matter who they were. The sounds of rushing water gradually became louder, the ground getting softer until the bubbling water was as clear as day. It wasn't narrow enough to leap over, but it wasn't wide enough that it couldn't be swam through. Taking the buggesat risk imaginable, his body leaped straight into the water, strong limbs paddling against the waves. Cold water sunk into his fur, chilling down to his bones. Yet nothing but death could get him to stop. The water churned underneath his feet, a low growl rumbling out of his throats as he finally reached the other side. He didn't bother turning to see who followed, the sound of splashing was enough. There was no way those humans could have been fast enough to catch up. Vehicles would have a hard time maneuvering through the trees and thick undergrowth. Not even an expert driver could catch up in half the time.

Droplets of water flung into the air as the gaint beast shook the cold out of his fur. Blood matter into his dark fur, his chest heaving from running so far in a short period of time. Not to mention the anger burning it's way behind the adreneline that slowly faded it's way into the night. All leaving the wolf in a butt-load of pain and mentally cursing. Emerald watched the other wolves emerge from the darkness, all throwing their bodies into the frigid waters, careful not to get caught in the waves to move down stream. Levi stood there, standing tall while pure hatred burned in his eyes from where they were running from. Every square inch of his body screamed and urged him to go back, to inflict the mental and physical pain that was put onto him, and do much worse to represent what they did to the others who died. Mercy? There is no such thing. All there would be is unimaginable pain.
      But people needed to be cared for. Some wounded, many fearful for their life despite being strong enough to survive. Some of his pack members were easily broken like the subordinates in his pack, many not knowing such kind of pain before their capture. And it'll take time to rebuild what everyone had before. But it wasn't just the wolves from the south. Levi himself saved a subordinate from the opposite pack, the ones that he was supposed to despise and want absolutely nothing from. But he was an alpha; their job is to protect and to take care of his subordinates. When in a wolf form, all of his instincts, his senses, everything is strengthened. And all he had to do was save and protect all underneath, no matter where they're from.

The wind blew through the trees, rustling the leaves while carrying the water into the air. The alarm still blared loudly into the night, despite there being no chances to catch them. At least not tonight. They're going to move as far away as possible, until each fall asleep on their paws. If the group stays, they will be found. And the only way to escape once again is to fight, yet none are in the condition to fight back. Pain throbbed from his shoulder, Levi growling low as he slowly shifted back into his human form. His legs backed up until he hit a tree, leaning back with a huff. His right hand lifted to put pressure against the trapezius, the muscle between his neck and shoulder, trying to slow down the blood flow. There is a major possibility that serious damage could be done and screen up his entire right arm. But the bullet didn't feel like it was that deep, giving him a saving chance.
      His breath grew ragged followed by a groan, pulling the gray shirt over his head. Nails digging into the lower half, the man ripped off a medium sized strip to break in half to wrap around his neck as well as his shoulder. Both bullets were underneath the flesh, but there wasn't anything he could do. At least not yet. Maybe he'd find someone's with small fingers to reach in and pull it out. There was barely a chance if someone had a pair of tweezers on hand. Levi stood against the tree, now shirtless and only in a pair of sweatpants, his neck slick with sweat and blood. Definitely not a pretty sight. His fingers quickly brushed through his hair, playing with it before sliding down the tree into a sitting position. Now all he could do it wait.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ʚ ♡ ɞ little hand grenade [ one ]

Postby fawn, » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:57 pm

VIOLA ROMANO
────────────────────────

[ north subordinate . feeling angry, relieved, conflicted . tagged levi, survivors ]

Viola had been attempting to settle into some semblance of sleep when the alarms started, she was immediately sat bolt upright in the confined box and looking around in confusion. Escaped? She racked her brains for a couple of moments at the number and was astonished to realise that it was the alpha of the opposing pack. Well, I'll be... At least someone was able to get out of this godforsaken place... She sighed lightly and leant back against one of the rigid walls, her shoulders and back aching from the cramp of being stuck in such a small space. Vi was lucky that she was fairly petite and so she fit into the damn box better than most of the other werewolves, particularly the more muscular males, she couldn't imagine what kind of cramping and aches they were going through. She cocked her head to one side as she listened to the guards that were meant to be ensuring they didn't go anywhere get more and more panicked. It seemed that the chaos following the escape was making it as far as her little area. She stretched out as little as she could and attempted to get closer to the panel closest to where the sounds were coming from.

The next thing she knew the alpha himself was busting into the room, his power and adrenaline rolling off of him in waves. He was her total polar opposite in appearance. Where he was a large, muscular wolf with a pelt so dark it almost gleamed, she was much more compact and lithe, her own pelt was the colour of untainted snow. She stumbled back as he got closer. He's not seriously going to... oh? Within seconds the large ebony wolf had completely shattered the panel of glass that was separating her from freedom. She gasped and felt a desperate hope bubble through her system, she could actually manage to get out now! She would have to remember to thank him later. Almost as soon as he had busted her out, he howled in pain. Viola, who had just finished shifting herself, pricked her ears towards him in curiosity and saw the wound that had been left. She whined softly to try and appease him but as soon as he had been shot he was already bowling down those who were trying to stop them from leaving. Viola was deeply impressed, now that was an alpha with power. As the chaos followed the powerful alpha through the compound, Viola decided herself to start helping bust people out. She shattered the glass of a few enclosures, not even noticing whether the wolves she helped were north or south, no matter what their feud, no one deserved the way they had been treated.

After as many survivors as possible were busted out in the limited time frame they'd had, Viola took for the hallways, parting her muzzle slightly and taking in the scent of blood and adrenaline that had been rolling off of the alpha earlier. She followed the scent to the front door, leaping over broken bodies and debris from the escape along the way. The alarms still hadn't stopped and the last few remaining guards seemed too scared out of their minds to even notice the alarm, seeing a swarm of wolves erupt down the corridor did nothing to help them out. Viola praised whoever had blessed her with her quick footing as she hurtled towards the front door.
    She felt a wave of relief so strong it nearly knocked her over as he paws touched down on the cool earth outside of the building.
    She looked back as she ran, her eyes sweeping over the other survivors as they fled their prison, her head snapped forward again as she heard the commanding voice of the alpha through the telepathic link. She sped up her pace and tasted the air as she ran, still following the scent of the alpha who had run before her. She came to a sudden halt at the water's edge and felt the bile associated with fear rise in her throat. It was funny, she had faced unimaginable torture at the hands of the humans, and yet... she was still afraid of water, but she knew she would rather face the water than be caught by any of those disgusting excuses for humanity again.
    She took a deep breath and threw herself in.

The water was so cold she thought her entire body had gone numb the second it had engulfed her. She tried to calm her racing heart and stifle the whimpers that were trying to claw their way from her throat. She took a moment to steel herself and made her way across the river, she was thankful that it hadn't been too wide and so she hadn't panicked as much as she thought she would have.
    She collapsed as soon as she passed through the river, allowing herself a moment to collect herself after the pandemonium that she had been thrown into. Her body was aching and cold after plunging through the icy water but she felt relieved that they had managed to escape their prison. She had managed to get away with minimal injuries which she felt was very lucky, after she felt she had gathered her breath back, she decided it was time to shift back.

Viola glanced around her, it seemed that everyone was making their way across the river, she was glad they had managed to save so many, at this point she felt it didn't matter what pack they had belonged to, she would have been there to assist anyone. She shivered again as the cold spread through her body and she stood, she needed to warm up a bit or she'd risk catching an illness. That was the last thing she needed on top of the hell she had just experienced. She watched Levi from where she stood, a warm rush bolting through her as he pulled his shirt off. She looked away quickly. Woah girl, he's the alpha from an opposing pack. Watch yourself.
    She shook her head violently to dislodge the thoughts before refocusing on the male. He was tying strips of his t-shirt near his wounds like tourniquet and she had a hazy memory of him being shot. She took a breath and approached him slowly, knowing his notoriously bad attitude.
    "Thank you." she purposefully didn't meet his eyes, not wanting to come across as rude, "Do you want some help with those bullets? I'm no healer, but I can probably dislodge them for you at least?" she met his eyes for a moment before sliding them away out of respect. She didn't want to step out of line with the alpha. He had saved her life.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

danny; 1

Postby SoupPupped » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:03 pm

Daniel Harris
[danny] - [male] - [19] - [south omega] - [tags; survivors] - [form]

Danny had been laying on his back, staring at the close ceiling. He sighed, his nose twitching as he sniffed the air. He jumped to his feet, hitting his head as the sirens began. Levi had escaped, and now was breaking the others out. His tail wagged excitedly and he panted with uncontrollable emotion, ready to finally be free from the tiny space they had all been trapped in. As Levi broke him free, guns began firing, a few actually hitting their target. It was dark and chaotic, wolves running around trying to free the others, no matter what pack anyone was in. They had all suffered, and they all agreed at this point no one deserved that kind of torture. For some reason, though, Danny was frozen just outside of his concrete prison. He watched, standing amidst broken glass and bullets, frozen with fear. There was too much. Too much. His tail found its familiar spot in between his legs, hugging his stomach.

He breathed heavily, only moving when he felt a sharp pain in his ankle. He barked loudly, lifting his back right leg up. He snapped out of his fear, immediately beginning to run, following the last of the two packs of wolves out the door. He followed their scents, although his vision was improved as a wolf, he was barely able to see in the darkness. He heard shouts quickly fading behind them as well as fast, frantic footsteps in front of him. He heard Levi's shouts about the river and before he knew it, his paws fell out from under him and he was plunged into a freezing rush of water. He swam as hard as he could, using only three legs. Although he was one of the last out of the river, he made it without being swept away.

As he climbed onto the shore, he turned into his human form and collapsed, exhausted, the pain in his leg pushed to the back of his mind as he cheered. "We're alive!" He howled excitedly, raising a fist into the air as he laughed, his face on the ground. He took a deep breath, his first true breath of freedom in a while. He sat up, examining his ankle quickly. Only a small graze. It took out the back part of his ankle and although it was hard to walk, he suspected it would eventually heal. At least the bullet wasn't still inside the wound. He looked around, noticing amidst the exhausted, Levi was slumped against a tree, tending to his wounds as one of the North pack subordinates attempted to help him.

Danny limped over, plopping down next to the two, knowing the risk he took every time he got this close to his Alpha. "Thanks for saving us," He said cheerfully, a big grin on his face. Then he noticed all the blood coming from the other male. "Woah, are you okay?" He asked, cheer turning to worry. His pack wouldn't survive without an Alpha, and as much as he wanted the two packs to get along he refused to ever join the North pack. He decided to clear his head of such dark thoughts, seeing as at least Levi was still alive. He ran his hand through his soaking hair having not shaken off in his wolf form. The Omega then turned to the North pack female. "Thanks for helping as well," He said gratefully, having remembered her breaking out multiple members of not only her pack, but his as well. Knowing he would probably be annoying them soon, he got up and began limping backwards, a huge grin on his face. "We're free!" He cheered again before turning around and exploring the rest of the two packs, making sure everyone was okay.
SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(❅ - elias ) post one

Postby paria. » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:47 pm

E L I A S__T H O R N E
t h e __ b e t a
{Gender} Male {Age} Twenty-four {Word count} 1126
{Form}
Wolf - Human {Tags} Levi, Viola, Danny, Survivors

The alarms were no surprise to Elias as his alpha busted out of his cage. They were placed in the cages beside each other and they vowed to get themselves and others out of that hellhole. The massive ivory wolf broke out of his cage right after his alpha, ready to make them pay for what they've done. Elias had lost his family to that godforsaken place and he'd be damned if he was going to die there too. His dark sapphire eyes landed on the soldiers that shook with fear at the sight of their fallen comrades. Elias snapped his jaws and launched himself at them. Pray that god has mercy on you, you maggots! Because I won't, he thought as he mauled the last of the soldiers in his path. More footsteps approached and it made the beast shake with anger. His fur was coated in blood, his ivory fur completely unseen. It was like his humanity left at the mere thought of those who tried to break him.

There was nothing keeping him from killing them now, and they knew that. The group rounded the corner to meet with the escaping werewolves. Sapphire hues glowed with hatred under the blood of their fallen soldiers. Their eyes showed fear; it was exactly what the ivory beast wanted to see. His muzzle dripped with blood as he bared his teeth at the group. They lifted their weapons to kill. Elias once again launched himself at them tearing at anything he could get his teeth on. An agonized howl filled the hallways as one of the soldiers on the ground shot a bullet into his side. It went straight through skin and fur into the wall behind the beast. His head turned and he quickly snuffed out the man's life with a deep bite to the neck. He had to pull himself out of his bloodlust to regain some of his thinking. He needed to focus on freeing the last of the survivors and getting the hell out of there.

Many of the werewolves were already free and making their way towards the broken glass door behind his alpha, north and south alike. Although, a few still remained trapped in their cages and Eli refused to leave anyone in that hellhole. The bloody beast threw his full weight against the cages to set them free and they struggled past him towards freedom. He was almost at the door, ushering a younger (18 y/o) werewolf to safety, when a soldier fired a shot right into the other werewolf's skull. All of Elias's being shifted into something monsterous at seeing the werewolf fall to the ground, limp and lifeless. Throwing himself at the mass of soldiers, he tore at them with a savagery he'd never experienced before. All he could see was red as he snapped his jaws into the throats of many. He left most of them alive, barely, to feel a fraction of the agony they caused his brothers and sisters (metaphorically).

After killing at least twenty of the hellions, the beast finally turned and sprinted towards the door. His paws barely touched the floor as he fought towards freedom. Elias leaped through the threshold and relished the feel of dirt against his paw. A clearing merged into forest directly in front of the wolf. He wouldn't stop until he was either dead or at a safe distance from the humans. The adrenaline pumped through him as he pushed his paws to work faster. He had received the mental message from his alpha and knew he was close because the sound of rushing water became clear. Elias didn't even slow his pace as he approached the river, in fact, he worked his paws even faster against the dirt. All you could see was a bloody beast soaring through the air and into the water. The ice cold water chilled him to the core, but he met with the bank quickly due to his jump. He climbed onto the bank and shook out his fur, sending bloody water droplets flying. The river had washed away almost all of the blood Elias had gathered on his fur, returning it to ivory with black streaks down his back.

Elias looked back at the werewolves launching themselves into the water, fighting the current until they made it to the other side. He dug his claws into the ground as he heard the alarms echoing into the night. Sapphire orbs burned with hatred as he thought of all the agony his kind had went through in that facility. They deserved more than what he dealt out, and everything in him wanted to throw himself back into the red haze of blood. He was beta, that is the reason he had to stay. It's in his blood to care for his pack members and most of them were hurt or too weak to fight back against the humans. Not to mention that they would surely send out search parties for them. They would have to keep moving until they couldn't lift their paws to take another step. It would be their best chances of surviving, for now.

The ivory beast turned and shifted into his human form. In human form he had a massive height of 6'5, which is why his wolf form is generally larger than most. His large form stumbled to the ground and was breathing heavily. He hadn't run like that without stopping with such urgency before. His bullet wound on his side didn't really help either. The wound gushed blood, but it was beginning to slow. Still on his knees, he pulled off his shirt and pressed it against his wound. It revealed the beautifully inked tattoo on his back and arms. He groaned and laid down on his back, his hand still putting pressure on the wound with his shirt. His whole body felt battered and exhausted. He lifted up his head when he heard Danny cheering and noticed his alpha, a north subordinate, and Danny gathered around his alpha. He noticed the blood and instantly knew he'd been shot like himself. He laid his head back on the ground and shook his head.

"Levi! You look like hammered s**t," he shouted at his alpha. He knew Levi since they were kids and often made jokes to each other since childhood. Now would be no different. Besides, Elias knew that he didn't look any better with all the blood seeping into his shirt and down his abdomen. He lifted his free hand to run it through his wet hair, pushing it out of his eyes as he looked up at the sky. Elias felt so good to be out of that cage and back into the wild.
paria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me