( ━━ ❝ bad moon rising ) : [ dc ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:10 am

permission granted by shay to recreate the group because she is not very active on cs anymore!

c u r r e n t c h a r a c t e r s

starfire.
cyborg.
redhood.

Last edited by rey skywalker on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 7 times in total.
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:11 am

DO NOT POST. ( ━━ ❝ bad moon rising ) : gotham

infamous.quinn wrote:
Last edited by rey skywalker on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ANNOUNCEMENTS :
*ignore the two paragraphs, only the minimum of a post has to be a detailed paragraph.
*oc characters are not being accepted right now.

Last edited by rey skywalker on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am a holibomber!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

THE HEROS ) -
xreserved - nightwing - queen_2.o x reserved - starfire - queen_2.o x reserved - cyborg - queen_2.o
xreserved - red hood - queen_2.o

THE VILLAINS ) -
xharleen q. - harley quinn - harlequin, xreserved - poison ivy - queen_2.ox reserved - the joker - warm
Last edited by rey skywalker on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
I am a holibomber!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:15 am

THE NEUTRALS ) -
xxx reserved - alias - banshee; xxxxxreserved - alias - landry xxreserved - alias - legendary
Last edited by rey skywalker on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:16 am

THIS ROLEPLAY IS NOW OPEN
please posts characters in discussion thread.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DO NOT POST. ( ━━ ❝ bad moon rising ) : gotham

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:16 am

res.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DO NOT POST. ( ━━ ❝ bad moon rising ) : gotham

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:19 am

res.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ━━ ❝ starfire

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:30 pm

( ━━ ❝ starfire ) : [ koriand'r ]

the young titan stood at the edge of the skyscraper, the strong breeze above the buildings whipped aggressively against the flames that cascaded down the hair tips of her auburn locks. it was a battle to smother her starfire's fire, but as any tamaranean knew, the previous princess was stronger than she appeared with her docile face and attractive looks.starfire would not know that below her a person showered the dark alleys, ducking in and out of the lights. the alien misunderstood that this human action of meandering with a scarab on one's back was a curse, not thievery. tracking him closely, starfire leaned forward and flew down silently like an owl hunting prey, she ducked out of view of his frantic glimpses.

((I am assuming that they will end up like idk kinda like game of cat and mouse, as though someone knows something the other does and eventually leads them to finding out they are both heroes, but maybe they had met before? i really hate intros so anything to skip that or an alternative is best for me!))
[ tags : blue beetle ]
Last edited by rey skywalker on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ━━ ❝Blue Beetle 1

Postby White Eagle » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:02 pm

Jaime Reyes ~ Blue Beetle ~ 18 ~ Male ~ Hero ~ Tags:Starfire

The city of crime otherwise known as Gotham has had strange occurances which made king pins gain more power and control.
With every action theirs a reaction and in doing so, Jaime Reyes was 're-assigned' to the city. Enrolled at a college which is paid by the Wayne foundation scholarship made it more easier to live in the city. Khaji Da wanted to have a proper scale and data scan of the city to create best scenario solutions if they came across any force.
'Jaime Reyes the scan will be most effective if you drift toward more radio waved hot spots or reached a more optimal altitude.' Jaime found that the scarab would use too many big words that are not needed, yet he'd always understand what was implied. "Lo siento. I don't know what to do. After all I just want to kick butt."
Following orders the hero flew across the city which created a whole updated system of sewer, street and other information of the city. Yet soon the scarab created stress signals to the young hero,"Jamie Reyes a meta-human or an alien entity has been on our pursuit on the reasoning of their IR scans. This entity has a higher surpassed temperature compared to the average human. Initial attack is needed. Facial recognition has two possible candidates. One an Alien-Earth hero while the other is Intergalactic prisoner. A canon shot should daze our target making a more effective attack and defense." Jaime decided quickly by reasoning with the alien being,"Violence can not solve situations." "That's not logical I will do what is a more plausible solution." Without warned the alien controlled Jaime's move by sending a frequency pulse to harm the mysterious pursuer. "No no....no te perdoname."
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me