[ ๐ŸŒŠ ] // VOYAGE - accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: [ ๐ŸŒŠ ] // VOYAGE - accepting

Postby Ghostarriver » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:38 pm

Marius Thatcherโž•Doctorโž•Maleโž•Age:34โž•Location: Shipwreckโž•Tags: Adrian, Thomas, Oliver, Lamont

Marius had begun to lose hope, as he traversed the ship from stern to bow, trying to find any other survivors, finding naught but destruction. Every call was returned with the soft lapping of waves on the nearby beach. Then, he heard a single โ€˜Hello?โ€™ and sighed with great relief, immediately heading in the direction the voice had come from.
Heading up the ship, the doctor eventually caught sight of Adrian, his pace quickening, as he approached the cabin boy.
โ€œThank goodness, someone at last!โ€ Marius exclaimed. โ€œHave you seen any of the others?โ€ Marius questioned, and, as if right on cue, everyone began to appear, alive and unharmed for the most part. Looking around the group, Marius attempted to discern who was and who wasnโ€™t there. If Thomas, Adrian, Oliver and Lamont were all present, then that left the Captain, William, Arroyo and Wren. It was essential that they found the others, but Thatcher's duties as a doctor persuaded him it was just as important to make sure the men in front of him were in good health, so theyโ€™d be able to find the others.
โ€œGentlemen, I must insist you inform me of any injuries you may have received now, so I deal with them before they get any worse.โ€ Marius informed them, hands behind his back. โ€œThen perhaps we can go about finding the other crew members.โ€

Arroyo Hawkins๐Ÿ’ฃGunrunner๐Ÿ’ฃMale๐Ÿ’ฃAge: 29๐Ÿ’ฃLocation: Shipwreck๐Ÿ’ฃTags: Open

Well, Arroyo had managed to save about six boxes so far, he only had twenty more to go. He groaned, deciding to take a break and just lay flat on his back, floating aimlessly. That was interrupted when he heard a sound nearby. It sounded like a large fish diving, the sound made when it slapped its fin on water. He spotted the source, which happened to be darting away, but there was a strange feeling in his gut. Arroyo suspected this was no mere ordinary fish.
โ€œHey, guys! I think- ugh, never mind.โ€ Arroyo rolled his eyes, before heading after whatever it was himself. He was ready to shoot at a moments notice, but for now, Arroyo was only going to observe. He didnโ€™t plan on starting a war with the unidentified object.
Using his arms and legs, to move a lot faster, Arroyo did his best to keep up, but it was so fast he thought about quitting for a moment. That was until they- she stopped.

Arroyoโ€™s mouth dropped open.

It... it was a mermaid.

The shimmering tail, the human upper half, how could anyone doubt it was not so?
A mermaid? Roy had always thought they were the stuff of myth and legend. Never did he expect to see one with his own two eyes. Arroyo had to pinch himself to make sure he wasnโ€™t dreaming. Soon establishing to himself he was awake, Arroyo found a new energy with which to pursue.
โ€œHEY! WAIT!โ€ Arroyo called, pausing for a moment to catch his breath. If there was one, would there be more? Was there a city nearby? What if- Arroyo had to hold all his questions. Could she talk? Would he be able to understand?
โ€œHold up! Who are you?!โ€ He questioned, whilst trying to catch up with her.
Last edited by Ghostarriver on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐’†๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐’†
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
words words words words words words words

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ— link โ— link โ— link โ—
โ— Credit โ—

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”'๐Ÿ…ข
๐Ÿ…˜'๐Ÿ…“ ๐Ÿ…–๐Ÿ…ž ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…ž

๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kartharon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:10 pm

---------------โ™š-๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐€๐๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐”๐Œ๐๐‹๐„ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐
---------------โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ
---------------known as the queen โ— tagged soren, kai, andy โ— word count 1057

-----โžค iolani was so focused on soren and her despair that she hardly noted the arrival of kai. she could tell that he had urgent news, just from the sound of his voice, but she was focused on her little sister and was too worried about her to pay attention to the oracle. soren was clearly distressed, and she slowly let go of her shoulders and attempted to have her look her in the eyes, but it was no use. shortly after, kai asked the same question she had asked prior when another voice answer.

----- at the sound of andromeda's response, io swung around quickly and stared at the huntress, shock clearly painting her features. immediately she was shot back to memories of her mother, having been involved with humans herself, and the exile that followed. there was no way that humans could be here. not now. they had not seen humans for years, not since io herself had been born. not since she was the alpha of the clan. worry immediately overtook her mind, but the initial impact of the word faded from her face. instead, her mind was a war zone. but her eyes betrayed nothing. her body froze up and not even her tail moved as she attempted to absorb the information.

-----as io looked around them, she began to notice the pieces of wood that floated near their heads. debris was everywhere throughout the vicinity of the ocean, but she had been so focused on the blob that she had not been aware of her surroundings. you idiot. you didn't do your job, not once did you actually survey the land. you put your tribe at risk because of your stupidity. in the sanctity of her own mind, she chastised herself. how could she have been so ignorant? so oblivious to what was going on around her? she quickly pushed herself to the surface with her tail and spotted what was now clearly a shipwreck. had she just looked above water, she would have been able to notice, but she had been so caught up with finding the hunters. they were close enough that she could see blobs on the ship. there were survivors. humans. immediately she ducked down below the waves and stared at the others.

-----io was locked in her own mind, completely ignoring the rude tone that soren used against andromeda. she had gone into overdrive and was merely plotting the safest way to approach the situation. contact would not be made at all costs. it was not something they could afford. she was clearly biased, given her mother's history with the two-legged creatures, but she would not allow the others to get too close for comfort. not now. there was too much at stake and she wouldn't put her tribe at risk to a creature that had potential to be dangerous. they would avoid the humans. moving their territory would be too much, as it would also push into the other sector's territory as well.

----- where would they find food? they would move hunting spots, away from the presence of the humans, and they would go on as if they had not noticed it. io was not stupid, she knew that the others would want to be curious. hell, she was curious. she had never seen a human in her life, and now they were right up close and personal. these were the creatures who had caused her mother's exile. fury diluted her thoughts and vision, and she acted on what she believed was the right thing to do without a moment's notice. soren's voice broke her thoughts and io was once again shocked back into reality. she needed to say something. anything. this was her responsibility and she needed to handle it correctly.

----- "the rules still stand. no contact is to be made with the humans. no human objects shall be taken from the shipwreck. we will avoid them at all costs. we will not investigate the shipwreck unless it is under my jurisdiction and i accompany the scouting team. this is final. they will not come anywhere near us, and we will not give them any reason to. is this understood?" she glanced at each of them in turn, her gaze lingering on soren, who had become so somber. she knew that the two of them were focused on the same thing: their mother. this would be disastrous but io would do her best to control the situation and make sure that punishments were dealt out as she saw fit. attempting to make contact with the humans was 100% out of the question and her tribe would obey that law.

----- io gazed at soren with a deep understanding in her eyes, as she knew how hard this was on the both of them after everything that had plagued them. "don't worry, hermanita. we won't let it happen again." she straightened her back and her features took on a scowl of determination. her tail flicked once, as if signifying that they were done. the only thing on her mind was finding the others to warn them, wherever they might be. she only could hope that none of them had been spotted or taken. she did not want to give the humans any reason to stray out farther than they needed to. they did not need a reason to investigate their territory.

----- her face became serious, as did her tone, and she quickly said "soren, you come with me. we're going to the hunting spot to try to locate sybil and lyra. kai and andromeda, head back to camp to see if any of the others are back. if they are, inform them of this discovery and let them know the new rules. i will not budge on this. no contact is to be made with the humans. period."she placed a hand on soren's shoulder, and then to kai she did the same. if andromeda did not want to listen, kai would help reinforce her law. she knew that soren felt the same way as she did with the subject of humans, and did not doubt her loyalty. in fact, she didn't doubt any of the other's loyalty to the tribe, but she did doubt their loyalties towards her. as long as she could keep them away from the humans, there wouldn't be any problems.

----- and io planned to keep it that way.

Code: Select all
[color=#b09c9c][b]"Io's words"[/b][/color]
[color=transparent]-----[/color] [size=75][color=#c1bdbd]words words words words words words words[/color][/size]
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Details wrote:Name; Kai
Gender; Male
Age; 31 yrs
Rank; Oracle
Species; Merfolk
Crush; Open
Tags; Iolani, Soren,
Andromeda

Kai had figured that Soren had figured it out considering her's and Iolani's history but before the Beta could say a word, a Huntress came along and said the one thing on their minds: humans. Immediately Soren was panicked like mackerels about to be eaten by a whale. He could tell Iolani was, too. He glanced between them, letting Io's mind sort things out. As the emotions flitted across her face, emotions only he and Soren would likely pick up, he knew what was coming. Now he would definitely be stuck within his chosen cave. He couldn't help but be sorrowful about that. He had hoped that Io would be different from his Oracle mentor but apparently not quite. Then again, he probably shouldn't have hoped for such a thing. She did, after all, have a colorful past with her mother with humans... it wasn't really surprising.

He let his Alpha speak and looked gently at Soren, taking her hand gently in his. "Everything will be okay, Soren... remember, I will be here if you or anyone else runs into trouble or gets injured... so don't be afraid. I'll take care of you," he smiled gently at her, knowing she needed the comfort. Right now, his speeches of being friendly weren't what were needed. He was a little nervous himself, after all, but that was mostly because his sister was out there. He knew more than likely she'd attack the humans if they gave her a reason and she was never the stealthiest of the two of them. If she found them and they found her and she attacked... well, as long as she didn't give up the city they'd be fine but... there was no guarantee he'd follow the absolute rules set in place by his Alpha if his sister got involved but he knew that Io would understand, all things considered.

He then glanced to Andromeda, keeping Soren's hand in his own for now until she was comforted. "Go on ahead without me for now... I will be behind you shortly," he reassured in his soft voice. He then looked back at Iolani. "If you wish me to remain behind, give me a set time to expect the both of you back," he helpfully and gently informed Iolani, reminding her that backup plans needed to be made without actually saying anything about it as he didn't want to embarrass her in front of Andromeda. It was these gentle nudges he'd always give her to help her rule the tribe. In a way, more often than not, he might as well be leading it but then as the Oracle, it was one of his duties to lead and guide the new Alpha to become a good leader. If she didn't, he might as well have failed his job, or so he was told by his mentor. Still, he helped her of his own wish to do so, not just because of duty.
Last edited by Roseshine12 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doriengray » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:41 pm

( ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฎ ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผง๏ผฏ๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผน )
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ
( cabin boy ) ( location; ship ) ( tags; marius, lamont, thomas, oliver )

Adrian's hands absentmindedly touched the wood of the walls around him, listening to the groaning of the ship around him. The Poseidan's Pearl had been his get-a-way, he was in love with the ship and had been proud to serve it, and now here it was, ruined.
    A sigh escaped his lips as his eyes slowly glanced around. Spotting Oliver, a relieved sigh escaped his lips, at least he knew there were a couple of them alive.He turned his head when he heard the entry of another person, his eyes adjusting to the darkness and watching Thomas enter the cabin, the water rippling around his feet. He looked from Oliver to Thomas, nodding slightly even though it was probably no use. "I'm good." he said, the throbbing in his head had no turned to a mere dull ache. He was about to open his mouth and ask if Thomas had seen anyone else on the ship, when the entry of Marius and Lamont cut him short.

Adrian let out a puff of air, finding himself chuckling quietly, relief spreading through him as he released there was now a group of them that were alright. "We're 'right," he answered Lamont, at least he was pretty sure they were anyway. No one seemed to be complaining of any pain. Adrian's eyes settled on Marius curiously as he brought up reporting any injuries, and Adrian simply adverted his attention, he wouldn't go as far as calling the throb in his head an injury. Instead he looked over at Oliver, a fellow cabin boy, and he couldn't help but notice the slightly panicked expression that his face bore. He walked over, his feet dragging through the water, coming up to stand beside him. "You all good, man?" he asked, patting Oliver's shoulder slightly.

Out of all the crew, Oliver was probably the person he felt the most closest too, having the same ranking on the ship and being close in age, he was the closest Adrian had to a friend. However, Adrian was not the best at all the mushy "making sure he was okay" stuff,
    and stood there awkwardly, looking at him curiously, one eyebrow arched. His other hand rose to push his drenched hair to the side of his forehead.
doriengray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.I.N.G.E.R » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:55 am

โ•’------------------------โ••
๐•‹ โ„ ๐”ผ ๐•† ๐•Ž ๐• โ„•
โ•˜------------------------โ•›
โˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ
โงผThe land is for anyone who fears freedomโงฝ

Nickname: Theo, CaptainxxxAge: 27 YearsxxxGender: MalexxxRank: Captainxxx
Crush: NonexxxPartner: NonexxxChildren: Nonexxx
Location: The ShipxxxTags: Marius, Lamont, Thomas, Oliver, Adrianxxx

โงผThe sea is for anyone who embraces itโงฝ

โˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ
Eternity was hardly the right word to describe how long it was taking for Theo to find his way back tot he land of the living. Slowly his eyes crept open to find he was in the same spot where he passed out the previous night. The storm had passed thank goodness, but he was still clinging tightly to the wheel, his hands sore where he gripped the wooden handles. His feet had been washed out from under him so he was draped against the wheel. He clambered to his feet slowly releasing the wheel when he found his footing, his hands protested and ached as he flexed them to try and relax them. He turned his head to survey the surroundings, the ship was at a slant and showing no signs of movement with the waves, so he concluded that the storm had beached his precious Pearl. Sorrowfully he patted the wheel and took a couple strides to peer around the bow of the boat towards the island that wasn't far off. It would be an easy swim to get there and it would probably be safer than remaining on the ship, the sea could claim her at any moment.

It was hard to let her go, he loved this ship, it represented freedom to him, a life at sea, but he could not concern himself with that when the life of his crew was at stake. He whispered a goodbye that he truly hoped was temporary to the ship and headed into the depths of the ship towards the crew's quarters. His steps were heavy, but he kept his pace brisk for there was no time to lose. As he got closer to the cabin he could start to hear voices, they started as whispers to his ears, but as he got closer they got louder and he could make out the different voices. Not everybody was present, but he was relieved to know that a good portion of his crew was still alive, he would have to look for the others as well. He was responsible for them so he hoped they had all found a way to survive the storm, but until he had eyes on all of them he would not let himself breath easy. He listened to the crew members talk for a moment before he stepped inside assessed all of them. From head to toe there seemed to be no major injuries, just a group of people as soaked to the bone as he was and probably hoping to get out of the situation alive.

For one agonizing moment he was silent as he looked at them, a heaviness in his heart that would never truly lift. They were bound for land now, until they could either repair the ship, which who knew how long that could take if the ocean didn't claim her first, or until another ship came along and hopefully didn't beach. Even then he wasn't sure they would be allowed upon another vessel, granted they could steal it and sail away without a care in the world, it would depend on his mood that day to be perfectly honest. He wasn't a bad guy, but he wasn't above stealing a ship if the right people came along and deserved to be left on this island, let it be their problem.
"We need to get off of this ship, get to the island. When we have stable ground beneath our feet we can come up with a proper plan." Truth be told he wasn't sure if there was anybody else left on this ship, he could come back and check once he made sure these five were safe. He turned his back to the cabin and walked out towards the ship deck looking over his vessel with a heavy sigh.

He remembered the old saying that a good captain always goes down with his ship, but if he allowed this to happen to the vessel then was he really a good captain at all? Foolish thoughts perhaps, and something he really didn't have the time for. He shook his head and stood close to the railing that was half destroyed as he waited for the crew members to join him, he'd only abandon ship when they were all off. His arms folded across his chest and his eyes closed as he tried not to focus on how sore he was after the rough ride the ocean gave him and his crew the previous night. He had always known the ocean to be ruthless with its storms, but he had not experience one that harsh in all his years of sailing the seas and oceans, but now looking at the ocean all he saw was a calm beauty that he would happily navigate again if the ship was sea worthy. Someday he would get back out there and show the ocean that he was no so easily bested, but that would have to wait. Unfortunate really, but he was only one man and he didn't have the power to magically repair his ship at a moment's notice, what a useful talent that would be though.

"Keep dreaming Theo, dreams are all you're going to have for awhile." He muttered to himself. Heaving a sigh he relaxed his arms at his side and hopped up on part of the railing that was intact swinging his legs over to the other side ready to jump into the waiting water below. The ocean could so easily take his life if it wanted to, but it seemed appeased by the sacrifice of his ship for now so he wagered he would be safe in the depths until he was able to reach the island. He swung his legs rather casually as he waited, patience in abundance surprisingly, but really they had nowhere to go even if he did hurry the crew. They had one destination that they could reach and though the ship was slowly filling with water they had survived the storm so he wasn't worried about they getting their feet a little wet right now. Besides they were already soaked anyway so what did it really matter? He just didn't want anybody getting trapped on the ship, if that happened he would do whatever he could to save them.
L.I.N.G.E.R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:56 pm

Details wrote:Name; Sybil
Gender; Female
Age; 28 yrs
Rank; Huntress
Species; Merfolk
Crush; Open
Tags; Arroyo

Sybil couldn't help but freeze when a call of "HEY! WAIT!" rang out in her ears. It was above the water's surface and she could hear them swimming... it was no merfolk. That was a human's voice calling to her. CRAP! She'd been spotted. Thoughts raced through her mind alongside her heartbeat as she breathed heavily for a moment, her grip on her coral javelin tightening a bit. "Hold up! Who are you?!" he had questioned, causing her to cringe. One part of her screamed to kill him, another part screamed to just run away. She truly wanted to just run but the human had spotted her... and the human didn't realize the mistake he'd just made. She would have to kill him to prevent the others from finding out about them. It was only one... and he was in the water swimming after her. He was in HER domain. She could kill him easily. She'd done so only once before but she did pull it off. It still sickened her to do so but she had to protect the tribe. It was her duty as a huntress.

Without a moment's hesitation now, she whirled around on the human and swam at him at full speed. She stopped near him with an intense glare before then taking her net and tossing it at him to entangle him in it, much like catching a large fish. She then propelled herself forward with javelin out, not saying a word as she jabbed at him with it, intending to pierce him with the weapon. She knew this likely wouldn't work because of how large humans were but they were so cumbersome in the water, it might work. She hoped it would at least. The last time, she had to toss the net over the human while he was on land but he'd thrown it right off of him and that was because these nets weren't exactly meant to hold anything much bigger than a large fish. Still, she had to try. She couldn't let him find the tribe or any of the tribes out here in the Atlantic. Even if that meant her death, at least she had died without letting him onto the rest of the merfolk.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Alex; » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:22 pm

boopThe sound of voices flooded Oliver's thoughts. Looking up, he realized that quite a few people entered the same room as he was in. Slightly overwhelmed by the sudden amount of people, he observed the conversation happening before him. He wasn't very good at interactions after something massive happens and his anxiety spikes. How was he even worthy of being called a pirate if he wasn't even functional half the time?

boop"Ah, 'm alright" Oliver murmured in response to Thomas' question. He was pretty sure he was alright at least. His ankle hurt and his head was pounding but otherwise he was alright.

boopCaught off guard, Oliver jolts at the feeling of Adrians hand against his shoulder. Staring at his fellow cabinmate for a few moments, he replies honestly, "If 'm being honest, 'm real shaken up. I don't exactly know how to swim either.." Oliver says with a hint of fear in his eyes. He absolutely hated being judged. Especially not by somebody he thought himself to be close to. Somebody close to his age, and of the same ranking. It lead to a certain bond only people who scrub floors together can have.
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โœฆ
    โ”‚
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ” โ” โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”‘
    Hello hello! My name is Alex! I am a
    student in college working full time.
    I am a huge anime nerd! My messages
    are always open! I love rp'ing as well!!
    onexone โ‹„ link โ‹„ link โ‹„ credit

โ”• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ” โ”™
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ”‚
    โœฆ
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
;Alex;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby isildur » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:07 am

๏ฝ—๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ
        He began to get tired, strokes slowing down as he neared the Pearl. She was a lovely ship before the storm had hit and now she was just a wreck beached on a sandbar. The sight saddened him. Wren swam up to the side of the ship and climbed it all the way up to the top deck. As he reached the top, his arms were burning with effort. He stood up and took a few deep breaths to calm his heartbeat and then went to search for the rest of the crew.

He found them all conversing in the cabin; Theo, Oliver, Adrian, Marius, Monty, and Thomas. Most of the crew was present which offered him some relief. A grin danced on his face as he approached everyone, clothes dripping from his swim from the island. "If I would've know you guys were gonna be here just chatting it up I would've stayed on the island." Wren slapped Monty on the back with a brotherly smile. They had grown up together and he was the closest thing he had to family. Besides the crew that is. He was glad to see his friend well and alive. He turned to Theo and nodded. "The island isn't that far of a swim. We could all make it." Wren let his thoughts drift back to the swim over. It felt like someone had been watching him the whole time and it made his skin prickle. He was convinced he saw the tail of a dolphin somewhere near him but he had seen plenty of those in his lifetime and this didn't look like a dolphin tail. Wren shook his head and followed Theo out on to the deck, leaning over the makeshift railing. "I guess we are all swimming back to the island then." Without hesitation, Wren propelled himself over the edge of the ship and into the water below. A goofy smile was plastered on his face as he surfaced, treading water and waiting for the others to jump after him.
isildur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby braunkatt » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:22 am

( ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ๏ผซ )
    xxxrank: beta x ( tags: iolani ) x loco: outside of the cove

opening her mouth in disbelief she staggered back. even the thought of being near a human sent her over the edge, the emotional trauma deterred her from wanting to explore. this is for your peopleโ€ฆ soren thought to herself.

turning to her sister soren watched quietly as she barked out orders to her people, it was a no-brainer that soren would follow everything that the clan's leader gave out. she wouldn't dare to explore it herself; when it came to new areas half of the time soren wasn't the one to go, but when she did she brought a huntress along.

a small wince came out of soren, an uncomfortable look on her face. when was soren not uncomfortable? glancing over to kai she simpered, "i appreciate that. thank you." nodding subtly, her hands were clasped with kai's. she took fire breaths, a stupid technique she had done since a child; but surprisingly they were working.

giving one last reassuring 'i'm okay' squeeze to kai's hand she reluctantly let go. soren was always calm when kai was around; his nature seemed to send everyone into a tranquil and altruistic state of mind.

everything seems to be so hectic - with soren's tendency to overthink her anxiety made her uneasy. after all the wicked stories about the dreaded 'humans', the legends about the humans' creations and personalities frightened her but at the same time, her underlying curiosity ignited like a match. what's a human life like? an image flashed in her mind of what they called 'legs' though merfolk looked awfully like humans soren didn't see it.

as kai announced his departure the mermaid mouthed goodbye. soren uttered a weak smile, a deep breath expelled from the young mermaids' lungs. iolani's determination to explore made her anxious, lifting her chin subtly as a sign of respect for her sister.
braunkatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostarriver » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:03 pm

Marius Thatcherโž•Doctorโž•Maleโž•Age:34โž•Location: Shipwreckโž•Tags: Adrian, Thomas, Oliver, Lamont, Theowyn, Wren

Having seen no signs of major injuries and having received no response, Marius decided that he ought to leave it at that. He was to remain present at all times regardless, so if any one of them did feel pain, at any time, Marius was present to attend them as needed. He was about to make his way back to fetch the medical equipment he could, when the Captain walked in.
Thatcher straightened up, immediately, curtly nodding to the Captain. Listening intently to every word Theowyn said, Thatcher did a second head count, after catching sight of Wren on the deck. It was just William and Arroyo missing now. He prayed that they were safe, if most of the crew was standing here, then there was hope.
Watching the Captain walk out, Thatcher soon followed after. Once Wren had plunged back into the water, Marius approached.
โ€œSir, I believe that we are only missing two members at the moment: Arroyo and William. I would say thereโ€™s a good chance they survived.โ€ nodding his head once more to Theowyn, in respect, Marius made his way back to his room, to transfer the supplies from the box into a more mobile bag.

Once he had done so, Thatcher made his way out of the wreckage, onto the sandbar beside it. Looking back at what was left of the Pearl, he sighed. She had been one of the finest ships. But the power of nature always proved it was strongest. It was saddening to have to see here like this, but the ship would not be fixed quickly, if at all. Marius then turned his gaze to the seemingly beautiful island that they had been washed upon. It appeared pleasant enough. His glance then turned to the water and the doctor was none to keen to get into it, so he simply waited for everyone else.

Arroyo Hawkins๐Ÿ’ฃGunrunner๐Ÿ’ฃMale๐Ÿ’ฃAge: 29๐Ÿ’ฃLocation: Shipwreck๐Ÿ’ฃTags: Sybil

When the mermaid froze, Arroyo sighed in relief. This seemed pretty okay, they could have a nice civil conversation, work something out, be friends. All that went down the drain, as soon as she threw the net over him.
โ€œOI! I know Iโ€™m the kind of guy every girl wants but Iโ€™m not here to be your catch of the day, sweetheart!โ€ The gunrunner exclaimed, scrabbling to get the net off. His eyes widened, as she thrust the spear at him.
โ€œOH SH-โ€ He was a second late in moved, as the spear scraped across his already injured arm. โ€œOuch, darling. That really hurt.โ€ He pouted for a second, looking like an injured puppy. โ€œYou should really watch where youโ€™re shoving that thing, someone could get hurt! I think I'm preferring the murderous gorillas!โ€ Sucking in a deep breath, he forced himself downwards, in order to swim out of the net and get behind his attacker. Swimming had always been his top sport. Despite being fairly burly in stature, he was rather agile in the water, often practicing in the lake near his parentโ€™ mansion.
Diving behind the mermaid, he resurfaced behind her, grabbing the spear and pressing it against her own neck.
โ€œYou know, sweetheart, if I was you, Iโ€™d avoid killing the handsome man, in this case me, and just answer a few of his questions so no one gets hurt. Work for you?โ€ looking at the net again, an idea sprung to mind. He managed to stretch his arm out far enough to grab it and wrap around her tail, managing to throw the spear a little way off. With her tail tied up, the girl had less chance of escaping.
โ€œWell done, Arroyo, youโ€™re still the best.โ€ He muttered to himself. His ego was too inflated for his own good.

Doing his best to keep a grip on his latest catch, Arroyo began to swim backwards towards the wreck.
โ€œOkay, listen, sweetheart, Iโ€™m gonna take you to meet some of my friends. Maybe youโ€™ll talk to them, hm?โ€ his sly grin always meant bad news.
As some of the crew came into sight, Arroyo quickly waved at them.
โ€œHey guys! Look what I found!โ€ He gestured to the mermaid. He caught sight of the Captain on the deck.
"Theo, my man! Howโ€™ve you been?โ€ still struggling to hold on to the mermaid, he gritted his teeth as the salt water stung his arm.
โ€œHey guys, you mind giving me a hand, maybe aiming a cannon or something? You know, something to show we come in peace.โ€ He winked. A cannon to show peace, was real hilarious. Of course, he was expecting help since the water around his arm was started to go red, though he took little notice of it.
๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐’†๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐’†
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚