[ ๐ŸŒŠ ] // VOYAGE - accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[ ๐ŸŒŠ ] // VOYAGE - accepting

Postby haemon » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:19 pm

๏ผฎ๏ผฏ, ๏ผฎ๏ผฏ, ๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผฎ'๏ผด ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผฃ๏ผต๏ผฅ ๏ผญ๏ผฅ
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    Mermaids. A mans most enchanting dream, yet his most unforgi
    ving nightmare. Having eluded humanity for thousands of years,
    they are only considered fantasy. Men lost in their hopes of capt
    uring the beautiful sirens have sailed for years---and have died t
    rying. It is only when a storm haunting the Atlantic washes up t
    he Poseidans Pearl that will turn fiction into fact.
    โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช
    Sailors. Godless and barbaric slaves to land, who care for nothi
    ng but themselves. The merfolk of the Pacific have managed to
    hide themselves long enough from humans to ensure peace, livi
    ng in small packs tucked away from harm. But after a violent st
    orm, the tide brings in a shipwreck that may change life forever.
Last edited by haemon on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
haemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haemon » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:37 pm

๏ผฉ ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผฅ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผด๏ผท๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCABIN RULES
    ๏ผฉ. The minimum writing requirement is one paragraph per post
    (5-6 sentences.) I won't be strict on this, so no worries!
    ๏ผฉ๏ผฉ. One or two posts should be made per week to keep the role
    play active. Please let me know if you won't be able to post.
    ๏ผฉ๏ผฉ๏ผฉ. Drama is encouraged; just make sure to discuss beforeh
    and with other roleplayers and remain respectful of their opinions.
    ๏ผฉ๏ผถ. Slot reservations will last about a week. Two characters are p
    ermitted, and forms should look organised, but do not have to be d
    etailed if that is your preference. Forms should go here.
    ๏ผถ. Have fun! This roleplay is intended to be more easygoing and
    flexible, so don't stress.
Last edited by haemon on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
haemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haemon » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:12 pm

x
x
x
x
x

The Poseidan's Pearl was a rogue pirate
ship born out of England, traveling to the
Caribbean in search of treasure. While hal
fway across the Atlantic, it was hit by a
major storm that swept it off course and
washed it upon the shores of a remote
islandoff of Brazil's coast.
      ๏ผฐ๏ผฏ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฉ๏ผค๏ผก๏ผฎ'๏ผณ ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฌ โ”โ”โ”โ”
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
    CAPTAIN - The brave, respected commander.
    theo โ€ฃ 27 โ€ฃ โ™‚ // played by l.i.n.g.e.r
    QUARTERMASTER - Authoritative captain-to-be.
    william โ€ฃ 28 โ€ฃ โ™‚ // played by neo_acidic
    SAIL MASTER - The clever navigating hostage.
    thomas โ€ฃ 25 โ€ฃ โ™‚ // played by haemon
    DOCTOR - A rare and prized addition on board.
    marius โ€ฃ 34 โ€ฃ โ™‚ // played by ghostarriver
    CABIN BOYS - Loyal servants to the poop deck.
    adrian โ€ฃ 24 โ€ฃ โ™‚ // played by guns for hands
    oliver โ€ฃ 23 โ€ฃ โ™‚ // played by ;alex;
    CREW MEMBERS - Gunners, cooks, botswains...oh my!
    lamont โ€ฃ age โ€ฃ โ™‚ // played by bohdi
    arroyo โ€ฃ 29 โ€ฃ โ™‚ // played by ghostarriver
    wren โ€ฃ 26 โ€ฃ โ™‚ // played by loosely
    name โ€ฃ age โ€ฃ โ™‚ // played by open
Last edited by haemon on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:25 am, edited 15 times in total.
haemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haemon » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:39 pm

ALPHA - An honoured queen and ruler.
iolani โ€ฃ 28 โ€ฃ โ™€ // played by kartharon
BETA - The trusted advisor and heiress.
soren โ€ฃ 26 โ€ฃ โ™€ // played by pixelette
DELTA - Patrols and keeps the tribe in check.
rylin โ€ฃ 20 โ€ฃ - // played by neo_acidic
ORACLE - A sacred and wise healer.
kai โ€ฃ 31 โ€ฃ โ™‚ // played by roseshine12
HUNTERS - The most courageous of all.
sybil โ€ฃ 28 โ€ฃ โ™€ // played by roseshine12
lyra โ€ฃ 20 โ€ฃ โ™€ // played by vurien
andromeda โ€ฃ 23 โ€ฃ โ™€ // played by galaxy cat.
MEMBERS - Support and help the tribe in all forms.
odile โ€ฃ 18 โ€ฃ โ™€ // played by haemon
name โ€ฃ age โ€ฃ โ™‚ // played by open
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      โ–‘โ–‘
      ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผด๏ผจ ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฃ ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผข๏ผฅ
    x

The South Atlantic tribe is a group of merfolk split into four sectors throughout the western coast of South America. Each sector has their own territory, including a cove and underwater caverns. The tribe itself is regulated by strict rules made to ensure safety from humans; any interaction is forbidden, and leaving the territory can result in banishment. Traditionally, tribes are strictly female, however as merfolk numbers dwindle, tribes have become all gender inclusive. The sector in this roleplay is geographically the first found along the coast.
Last edited by haemon on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 13 times in total.
haemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐ŸŒŠ ] // SET SAIL!

Postby haemon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:39 am

๏ผก๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผน! โ”โ”โ”โ”
Now accepting. PM for reservations, post forms here.
haemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haemon » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:24 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผฏ๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
female ยท eighteen ยท bisexual ยท mermaid ยท in cavern ยท with n/a
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

For such a hardworking and strict young woman, it may come as a surprise to know that Odile was a frequent napper.

It wasn't her fault---everything she did was with extreme effort and tedious care. By the end of the day, she would be completely numbed by fatigue. Knowing this, it wasn't out of the ordinary to find her sleeping in until noon, or sprawled out upon on a rock, bathing in the sun and sleeping soundly. And that is just what she was doing. The sun had risen to it's highest perch and it's rays shone into the cavern, reflecting off of the water and onto the walls in all sorts of abstract patterns. Odile had spread herself on a small strip of land that bordered the surface of the water. Head tucked into the crevice of her arm, body curled quietly into fetus position, Odile was still not quite asleep, still very aware of every splash of water, every change of light---and annoyingly, the fact that her hand was beginning to numb with a faint itch of fuzziness every time she twitched.

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผณ โ”€โ”€โ”€
male ยท twenty ยท gay in denial ยท sail master ยท on ship ยท with n/a

Thomas woke up wet. Very wet. No, not like that---get your head out of the gutters! Wet as in, his clothes were plastered to his body, hair sopping wet, shoes now water bottles. Though not completely awake, his mind was conscious enough to realize that today was not going to be following the usual routine. Bleary-eyed, he arose from his strangely...hard...floor? Something was definitely wrong. Although his real mattress wasn't much different compared to the wooden planks of the ship, Thomas was sure he had fallen asleep on a bed.

A warm bed.

In a dry room.

On a moving ship.

Get the picture?

Now fully up and standing, the young sailor took a second to register his surroundings: a room with about an inch or two of water in it, a cool wind whistling outside, and a drenched body. They'd shipwrecked. Thomas turned his attention quickly behind him to look at his desk---the desk with all of his important maps, rare graphs, expensive tools---to find it empty. Instead, the scrolls of paper that had once been carefully taken care of were now floating in the water, soggy and completely, utterly, useless. Thomas bit his lip to keep from crying out of frustration. "God...damnit!" He kicked at the ground angrily, splashing water back up at his face.

Last edited by haemon on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
haemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ๐ŸŒŠ ] // VOYAGE - accepting

Postby ;Alex; » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:10 am

๏ผˆ๏ผŽโ™‚.O L I V E R - C A B I N B O Y
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      full name โ™ฆ Oliver Adherne | sexuality โ™ฆ gay
      (closet) | location โ™ฆ his room | tags โ™ฆ N/A
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( "not all treasure is silver and gold" ) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

whatCool water lapped at Oliver's feet, he wasn't quite sure what was happening when he woke up, but he was certain it was uncomfortable beyond belief. Sitting up in a daze, he realized that the coolness at his feet wasn't apart of his dream, it was really happening. Panic began to rise in his belly, he wasn't prepared at all for anything like this, tears welled in his eyes as he realized the impending danger. He stood up, his feet against the now slightly slanted floor of the wrecked ship. Stilly dazed and panicking, Oliver just stood there, fear taking ahold as he tried to battle the terrible thing happening before him. 'I can't swim..' Oliver realized suddenly.
Last edited by ;Alex; on Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โœฆ
    โ”‚
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ” โ” โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”‘
    Hello hello! My name is Alex! I am a
    student in college working full time.
    I am a huge anime nerd! My messages
    are always open! I love rp'ing as well!!
    onexone โ‹„ link โ‹„ link โ‹„ credit

โ”• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ” โ”™
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ”‚
    โœฆ
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
;Alex;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby isildur » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:19 am

๏ฝ—๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ,
        It was the sound of waves crashing on a beach that woke him up. Beach? He laid stomach pressed into the damp sand, the right side of his face plastered with crusty sand. Wren pushed himself onto his knees and tried to focus on his surroundings. Where the hell am I? Where is the rest of the crew?" He blinked into the sweltering sun, shading his eyes from it with his hand. His white shirt was tattered and torn in various different places and his trousers were the same. Wren stood up and took in his location and he had to admit it was quite stunning. It was cove, which he guessed that he was on an island, and there was a small waterfall to the right of him up the beach a bit. Wren squinted into the sun, feeling the heat radiating off his body. The small waves lapping at the shore looked mighty inviting. He shrugged, looking around once more to see if anyone else had made it on the beach. He had no memory of what had happened the night before, only that the storm was one of the worst he had ever seen. The others must be around somewhere. He peered out into the open ocean from where he was standing on the beach. A grin crept on his face as he recognized the ship out on a sand bar - beached. Wren dove into the water without hesitation, swimming out into the sea towards the ship.
isildur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:35 am

Details wrote:Name; Kai
Gender; Male
Age; 31 yrs
Rank; Oracle
Species; Merfolk
Crush; Open
Tags; Iolani

A lone merfolk was in his chambers, meditating and listening to the surrounding water. Kai rarely left the city anymore since he became an Oracle and when he did, it was to gather medicinal supplies though his sister would always find a way to find out and accompany him as to make sure he doesn't 'make trouble'. It was rare he ever got out on his own but the waters were interestingly stirring today. Something had the waters in a stir, even though the storm had ended several hours ago. It wasn't as bad as with the storm but something was still causing it to give him and others warning. He opened an eye in worry before opening both. He couldn't tell the source of the waters disturbance so maybe Sybil would come back soon with news as to what was going on. For now, he had to inform Iolani so that at least she wasn't completely surprised and taken aback by whatever news was brought because from the feel, it would be bad indeed.

He used his tail to push up from his rock and swam off, opening the shell that led to his chambers and swimming off quickly. He looked around for his Alpha and really the one he could consider a friend at this point before spotting her. He swam over to her and came to her side, touching her shoulder. "Iolani, there is something you should be made aware of. The waters have not settled much since the storm last night. I fear something may be afoot that will change our lives as we know it," he informed, swishing his tail back and forth. Even he felt the need to be a little worried but for now, he'd take whatever happened in stride. If he panicked, so, too, would the rest of the tribe and especially Iolani. He couldn't have that happening.

Details wrote:Name; Sybil
Gender; Female
Age; 28 yrs
Rank; Huntress
Species; Merfolk
Crush; Open
Tags; Lyra

One huntress could bring back food to last a tribe half a day... but two huntresses could bring back enough food to feed the tribe for the entire day. That was why Sybil had taken Lyra out with her today. Add in her determination and independence, she made for a great partner for today's hunt. In all honesty, Lyra reminded Sybil of her brother with her adventurous side but even at least she was cautious enough to know not to trust what your eyes first see. She didn't like Lyra at first for her adventuring but she'd grown to be okay with it as long as she promised not to be TOO reckless. The hunt they were out on, however, was a lot harder than usual today and Sybil took note of something in that regard... and that was the fact that everything seemed to be hiding, quiet, and still... as if the ocean was holding what breath it had. Something wasn't right to the experienced huntress and she turned to Lyra.

"Lyra, I think we should start looking for anything out of the ordinary. The fish are in hiding and the ocean is too still for this time of day. Keep your eyes open for anything unusual," she informed. Even though there had been a storm the night before, as her brother had informed, there should be a lot more fish out right now. In fact, the best time to hunt was usually hours after a storm because that was when a lot of food was loosened for the fish and the like to feed on. She continued to swim on, looking around for anything that would catch her eye, knowing full well however that likely Lyra would spot it before her.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostarriver » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:25 am

Marius Thatcherโž•Doctorโž•Maleโž•Age:34โž•Location: Shipwreckโž•Tags: Open

Rubbing his head, Marius slowly sat up, trying to calm the pounding hammer in the back of his brain. After a few minutes the pain had died down, allowing Marius to recollect his thoughts. What was the last thing he remembered, before blacking out?
There had been a massive storm. It was like a hurricane, it probably had been a hurricane. They had been sailing the Atlantic when that had hit. The waves had swept across the upper deck, seeping through the wood. Thankfully, Marius had had the foresight of covering, wrapping and securing his medical supplies in a fairly large box, so everything was safe and ready for use.
Thatcher wasnโ€™t sure when the storm had ended, but it was over now, yet, they werenโ€™t moving and werenโ€™t drowning. Which was pretty good. Beached. Marius thought, getting to his feet, wobbling every now and then, but succeeding in the end. A quick survey of himself showed that Marius had sustained nothing more than a few tiny cuts and grazes. Nothing a little antiseptic and a fresh change of clothes couldnโ€™t solve. Still, it was essential to do so, immediately, since a dead doctor was of no use to anyone.
Taking only five minutes to change and get himself sorted, Marius now had to go around and check everyone else for injuries. Opening the door of his room, he was greeting by a rush of water that soaked his socks. Curse these useless shoes. No matter, it would all dry out eventually.
Stepping out the doorway, Marius treaded lightly, in order not to disturb the angle of the ship and send it sinking.
โ€œHello?โ€ The Doctor called out, hoping to receive some response from someone, anyone. โ€œAnyone? Where is everyone?โ€

Arroyo Hawkins๐Ÿ’ฃGunrunner๐Ÿ’ฃMale๐Ÿ’ฃAge: 29๐Ÿ’ฃLocation: Beach near shipwreck๐Ÿ’ฃTags: Open

There was a creaking, wood splintering, before there was a splash! and Arroyo jolted awake, kicking his legs, thrusting himself upwards. He headed straight for the nearest stretch of sand he could find and hauled himself onto it, heaving, before collapsing onto his back.
โ€œOw.โ€ He muttered, quietly, taking of the rifle strapped to his back, digging into his spine. Was he dead? Was this the afterlife? Lifting his head up, Arroyo spotted the ship, well... shipwreck, now. That wasnโ€™t going to be fixed in a hurry. It seemed Arroyo had fallen off whatever was left of the deck. What had he been doing up there?
Heโ€™d been there when the storm had hit, of course! Hanging for dear life onto the mast, after getting his arm stuck in the ropes that lead to the crowโ€™s nest. He hadnโ€™t been able to pull himself out though. Now, in the heat of the sun, his forearm had begun to burn and quite a bit of the skin on it had been scraped off. damn rope burn. Well, he wouldnโ€™t be able to do much until he got to Thatcher. Sticking his arm in the cold water again, Roy looked around, taking in the surroundings. Seemed they had been washed up on a fairly beautiful deserted island, with no boat, no idea where they were and possibly having lost everything. But hey, at least the place seemed nice. Maybe theyโ€™d find lost treasure. Or murderous gorillas. The former was more preferable though. After the pain had gone down a bit more, Arroyo tore the tattered sleeves off his destroyed shirt and wrapped them around the tender area of his arm. That would take care of things for a while.

Then Arroyo noticed the crates that were floating around. He had to save those things before the fish ate them. Or the murderous gorillas. Slinging the rifle back over his shoulder, Arroyo did a quick check to make sure he could still shoot. Aiming at a tree, nearly three hundred yards off, Arroyo aimed at the highest leaf. A clean shot would knock it off. Zoning out and directing all his focus into this one movement, Arroyo aimed, squeezed the trigger and released the shot. The sound seemed to echo, and Roy watched, in satisfaction, as the leaf floated to the ground.
โ€œStill got it.โ€ He said to no one in particular. Pushing the rifle behind his back again, Arroyo walked back into the crystal blue water, until he had to kick his legs to stay afloat. Heading for the nearest box, Hawkins placed a hand on it, and swam to where the ship lay, placing the box on the shore. One by one, the crates began piling up, but progress was very, very slow.
โ€œIโ€™d appreciate some help!โ€ Arroyo snapped, looking back at the boat, as if he expected to suddenly come to life and help him, while he was really addressing the people that were supposedly inside it.
Last edited by Ghostarriver on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐’†๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐’†
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
words words words words words words words

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚