( the walking dead ) closed, started

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ( the walking dead ) 6/11 open

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:58 am

🍃 Diana White
    | younger sister "torn apart" | seven | tired | outside |
    tags. Sawyer

Diana forgot all about the other snack bar and just felt numb after the incident that happened. She covered her eyes as her sister told her to do and didn't reveal them until they were safe. When they were a little ways and across the street from the shop she answered her sister. "I'm fine Sawyer. I'm sorry though..." She twisted her foot and ankle into the dirt. Sawyer's younger sister couldn't meet her eyes. The wind picked up and blew the sisters' hair a bit. No sound but debris flying all around them could be heard which was good for now.

- sybil - three

Postby bubble9001 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:54 am

bubble9001 wrote:
    ( Sʏʙɪʟ )
    {main} potential crush(es); elias(boyfriend), sawyer, aurora
    age | rank | s.orientation ; unknown | juliet | bisexual
    ~ you couldn't handle me even if i can with instructions ~
    ( tagged; elias, group )

My eyes shifted over to Sawyer, Diana, Aurora, and Yuli leave the apartment, probably to go out scavenging for supplies. Our food supply wasn't as plentiful as what we'd want it to be, especially with all the mouths we had to feed. A part of me wanted to join the scavenging group, but an even lazier part of me wanted to just stay here where it's safe. I was exhausted of fighting for my survival and for just a minute I'd like to feel safe. Shaking away these thoughts as I felt Eli's soft lips brush against my cheek. Stretching out my aching limbs I made my way over to one of the gaping holes in the walls that acted as a small window. Looking back at Eli I held my hand out in a gesture that asked him to come to me. (writer's block, i'm sorry..)
bubble9001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( the walking dead ) closed, started

Postby paria. » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:22 am

✧ E L I A S ✧

Romeo | Male | 25 | Tags: Sybil, group

There wasn't much that the group needed; food, water, and safe shelter, all of which had to be some of the hardest things to find. They had it all once, but it all went to hell. That's why they are staying in a crumbling apartment complex with scarce food supplies. It can't be changed though, all they can do is stay alive and find more supplies.

A low sigh left Elias as he joined Sybil by the gaping hole. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her against his chest. "We should try to go scavenge for some clothes, blankets, food, and whatever else the group could use," he said as he gazed outside.
      was previously øutkast. :3
paria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faerie; » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:55 pm

( ) sawyer white !!
      ╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾
      ( female ) ( twenty five ) ( bi ) ( sister of torn apart ) ( feeling scared ) ( at store ) ( with diana )

xxxxxSawyer sighed as she combed her fingers through her dark hair. Her heart was beating fast, and it rang in her ears. She readjusted and tossed her hair before casting a sullen gaze in Diana's direction.

More often than not, she always tried to remove Diana from the scene of a walker's death if she could. Sawyer herself had grown numb to the action, often considering it more of a chore than a life or death situation, but she couldn't say the same for her sister. She couldn't fit into her shoes; how does a child cope with the fact that their world is falling apart at the edges, and they're about to fall though? How do they comprehend that? The thought consumed Sawyer some nights as she worried for Diana's future. Well, if she were to have one. Not to be a pessimist, but Sawyer didn't have the best, brightest outlook on life. She'd be shocked if she ever found a dopey, happy-go-lucky person on this earth again. They're probably all dead, with their fantasies of chocolate cake and strawberry wine somewhere in this disgusting scene.

Sawyer managed a weak smile and extended her hand. "Do you want to go back to the apartment to cool down? I promise to get you something while we're out. I'm sure Salvatore and them want the company." She inquired. She didn't mind if Diana were to continue to tag along, but she didn't want her to see anymore of that - no, rephrase that. She didn't want Diana to be so close, so close to rasping her bruised knuckles on Death's door. Sawyer swallowed a remark as she looked to her sister. She grabbed Diana's jawline with a soft motion and pointed Diana's gaze to her own.

fae she/her lit. roleplayer
───────────────────────┘
hi! i'm faerie; but i usually go by
fae to simplify things. i use CS to
roleplay and play create-a-clan !
i'm only interested in warrior ca-
ts, apocalypse or paranormal //
power roleplays. please do not
send me trades unless i know you!
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( the walking dead ) 6/11 open

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:38 pm

🍃 Diana White
    | younger sister "torn apart" | seven | tired | outside |
    tags. Sawyer

Diana felt her sister's hand on her face and raised her chin to her's. The younger sibling had already been in a state of being frozen and sprinting for her life. She didn't know how to feel with her heart wanting to beat out of her chest. She struggled to answer her sister because she didn't want to leave her side again but she knows her sister deserves a break. "um. Okay Sawyer I'll go back."

She held tightly to the snack bar. Her free hand reached out for her sister's hand and squeezed it tight as well. The girl's eyes watered but if was always like that. She could never turn of the water works completely and as they walked back to the apartment together she cried.

Re: Aurora ♤ five

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:53 am

Aurora Cosgrove | second in command | eighteen| crush; open| tags; Yulia| mentions;Yulia

Aurora found Yulia right where she had said she would be, in the local gas station. She smiled softly at her, "Did you get anything good while you were in there? Wasn't any trouble?" she questioned as she continued to hold onto her machete, in these dangerous times she was never comfortable leaving it in it's holder, in case of a surprise attack she needed to be ready. "Shall we hit a few more places?
maybe look for some new clothes, for us and the rest. We could all do with something a little, how do I say, cleaner?"
she said with a chuckle. It was true they were use to the same old clothes for the past few weeks, and most of the group slept in the same clothes. As a result the clothes that were covered in walker blood and guts were a bit worst for wear.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faerie; » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:08 pm

( ) sawyer white !!
      ╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾
      ( female ) ( twenty five ) ( bi ) ( sister of torn apart ) ( feeling scared ) ( at store ) ( with yuulia, aurora )

xxxxxSawyer smiled at her sister and sent her on her way. She pointed out the way back to the apartment and handed Diana the food she had scavenged before the walker had made his presence known. Given, it was only half an energy bar and another pack of sunflower seeds, but it was still food.

Sawyer turned to find Yuulia and Aurora, walking down the abandoned roadside. She held her own packet of sunflower seeds. She sucked on the shells for the salt and cracked them open using her teeth, which were an unattractive shade of yellow due to lack of hygiene. Do these even go bad? Do seeds go bad? Man, I could totally die right now. Eating some sunflower seeds. That'd be so weird, the group would find me on the side of the road. Dead. They'd be like, 'Hey guys look Sawyer's dead, but there's no bite. What happened?' But they would never know because who really is going to expect the sunflower seeds to be the culprit? ..Delsin would.

Soon enough, Sawyer mingled with Yuulia and Aurora again. She mentioned the walker in the store, and how Diana had gone back to the apartment. She kept talking before realizing she was probably stalling their outing without realize. "I just don't think it's safe for her to be here when we're all focused on our own things. She could've got bitten at that store back there if she didn't see it." She coughed out the rest of her rambling hurriedly.

fae she/her lit. roleplayer
───────────────────────┘
hi! i'm faerie; but i usually go by
fae to simplify things. i use CS to
roleplay and play create-a-clan !
i'm only interested in warrior ca-
ts, apocalypse or paranormal //
power roleplays. please do not
send me trades unless i know you!
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- sybil - four

Postby bubble9001 » Thu May 04, 2017 11:51 am

( Sʏʙɪʟ )
    {main} potential crush(es); elias(boyfriend), sawyer, aurora
    age | rank | s.orientation ; unknown | juliet | bisexual
    ~ you couldn't handle me even if i can with instructions ~
    ( tagged; elias )

Still staring out the make-shift window I felt my boyfriend's arms warp around me, holding me tight against his chest. Having Eli apart of my life felt like I found the missing puzzle piece, but it also felt terrifying. I was deathly afraid to lose him like I did with the other people I had cared for. "That's a good idea. I know for a fact our food supply is running low. I think that's what the others went to go scavenge for. It won't hurt if two teams went out to scavenge. It'll bring more supplies in. Good thinking" I answered with a smile kissing Eli on the cheek before bounding over to the door, dragging him along. Once at the door I released his hand so I could open the door slowly so it didn't creak. Maybe we would run into the others along the way. (My college exams killed my muse, I'm so sorry..Writer's block)

Last bumped by bubble9001 on Thu May 04, 2017 11:51 am.
bubble9001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me