The Chosen || a medieval pokemon rp (18/18)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

The Chosen Knight of Ice

Postby pennywise; » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:10 am

♐ Lᴇɢᴀᴄʏ ᴍᴀʜɪ'ᴀɪ ♐

═════════
mood: nervous ‡
companion: Xerxes, the Beartic ‡
tagged: none ‡
mentioned: Oana ‡

The warm morning sun dripped down the back of Legacy's neck, pouring over her shoulders and spreading her shadow out before her. She watched her silhouette dance across the grassy trail in front of her; seeing how it swayed and sashayed with the light. "We're almost here." Xerxes rumbled in his deep voice, pulling Legacy from her spiraling thoughts. "The temple is just around the cor-" He was cut off after a loud droning buzz filled their ears. They both lifted their heads to see a large bug pokemon zoom over their heads; a girl in its arms. It was only a moment before it was out of sight again.
    "So, when are you gonna carry me like that?" Legacy quipped, glancing back at the pokemon with a smirk.
    "Never in your wildest dreams, kid." Xerxes scoffed, rolling his eyes.
    "You're so boring.." she sighed as she stretched her arms above her head. While she was speaking the sight of the grand temple appeared before them. Legacy's blue eyes widened in awe. Her stare then quickly jumped to the six figures standing in front of the gate. Three pokemon, three humans- all unique and powerful in their own rights.
    Suddenly feeling knots twist in her stomach, Legacy went to take a step back but ran into her companion. Xerxes had stuck his large, clawed paw out to stop her from backtracking. He knew she was about to jet and would not allow it.
    "I, uh, I'm not so sure about this? I mean, I'm just a peasant, a farmer's daughter. I don't think I can do this." Her confidence was crumbling and Xerxes could see it.
    "Don't. Stop thinking that way now. I picked you. I chose you for a reason- don't ever question it or you'll be questioning me." Xerxes snorted as his beady black eyes dug into her bright blue ones. He would not allow Legacy to wither away in front of him. She needed to be hard and cold like ice. She needed to be strong and able to handle whatever was coming in the future.
    "Y-yeah.. okay. Got it." Legacy mumbled and sucked in a breath of air. She still was very unsure of all this but she knew Xerxes wouldn't put up with her shutting down on him. She needed to buck up and take life by the reigns.
    Shaking her fears off, the young woman looked up and bit the inside of her cheek. Xerxes and herself once again started walking towards the group. She was still a bit queasy but she felt a little better knowing that she really was the Chosen Knight of Ice. She needed to trust her companion's decision more.
Last edited by pennywise; on Thu May 04, 2017 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
pennywise;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Chosen || a medieval pokemon rp (18/18)

Postby Osteo » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:17 pm

Lyra Kingsman - Knight of Psychic - Location: Front Gate - Tagged: Phoenix, Oana, and Legacy

It wasn't the sun that woke Lyra this day, nor Stella's soft voice, oh no, instead it was the cold (and quite cold, if she might add) floor.
Silently cursing whoever decided to make the inn's beds so small, Lyra turned to Stella who was now observing her from mid air.
"Thanks for catching me" Lyra sarcastically said to her partner. Stella simply shrugged off her trainer's comment with a flick of her tail.
"I could have, but perhaps you should learn not to thrash around so much while you sleep".
"I can't help that... Lyra snapped as she got off the floor and began to get ready for the day. I'm asleep. Plus, I don't think I'm that bad".
Stella simply rolled her eyes at Lyra's comment as she carefully combed though her fur.
The day was not off to a great start, but Lyra and Stella had never really been able to see eye to eye. In fact, when she first meet Stella and realized that she would have to train with her, Lyra almost decided to give up her title as Knight. Thankfully though the two had learned to tolerate each other.
"Ok, I guess we better get going" Lyra stated as she picked up her bag. Both her and Stella had decided to arrive a little early to the Knight's Hall, so they would not have to worry about being late.
Once they had left the inn, both decided to stop at a local shop to pick up some breakfast and buy a few items that had been left at home.
"I think that covers everything". Stella chirped as she handed Lyra a bag filled various hygiene items.
"Yeah, now if I remember correctly we just follow this road for a little while until we reach the Hall".
Thus, trainer and Pokemon started forward towards their next journey.

In what seemed like forever, the Knight's Hall finally came into view.
"Looks like we're here". Stella said with a breath of excitement.
"I can't wait! Oh look, there are already some people here". Lyra stated as she raised her hand in a casual greeting.
Osteo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kaede {2}, Inochi {2}

Postby The Alpha » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:28 pm

♨ KAEDE AKATSUKI ♨

┏--------------- ⊰ ♨ ⊱ ---------------┒
"This shall be my crusade...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
⊰ Chosen Knight of Fire ⊱
Age ⊱ 18 Years
Gender ⊱ Female
Pokemon Companion ⊱
Amaterasu, the Ninetales
Location ⊱ Temple Hallway
Mentioned ⊱ None
Tags ⊱ Isadora
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
...even if I must die fighting."
┗--------------- ⊰ ♨ ⊱ ---------------┙
Movement out of the corner of her eye caught Kaede's attention and she turned her eyes to catch a glimpse of the girl and the Banette that followed her. She recognised the Knight of the Ghost type, but she'd never actually spoken to her yet. She'd been here as long as Kaede had and yet she'd only seen her a few times. It seemed that the Pokemon had chosen well; her ability to disappear without a trace was certainly onteresting and so she respected the girl in that regard, even without speaking to her at all. Still, she would need to meet the girl and speak with her at some point. Deciding that perhaps it was a good time as any, she followed where the girl had disappeared around a corner, Amaterasu following beside her. It did not take long for the blonde woman to find the shy, timid girl that wandered the halls. As to not frighten her as much as possible, Kaede spoke up from the end of the hall to gain her attention first, "Excuse me, you are the knight chosen by the Ghost type, yes?" Her noble instincts laced her tone with respect though her expression remained somewhat icy, yet expressionless. She crossed her arm over her chest and bowed her head to the girl in a show of respect, Amaterasu doing the same as she followed her chosen one's example, "I am Kaede of the Akatsuki household, chosen knight of the Fire type. I am pleased to make your acquaintance."

Realizing what she was doing, she straightened, though her expression dd not change once, "My apolkogises. Old habits of my rank are hard to break, but still, as a fellow knight, I respect you with the higest regards as a equal comrade." Amaterasu lifted her head and smiled at her knight, "No reason to apologize for such actions." Of course only Kaede and Libra could hear her, but the Ninetales continued, looking to the Banette as she directly adressed him and her smile fading, "Such respect has waning over the centuries, has it not, Libra?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ϟ INOCHI SAITO ϟ

┏--------------- ⊰ ϟ ⊱ ---------------┒
"The pretty lie that is 'equality'
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
⊰ Chosen Knight of Electric ⊱
Age ⊱ 23 Years
Gender ⊱ Male
Pokemon Companion ⊱
Osama, the Luxray
Location ⊱ Front Gate
Mentioned ⊱ Legacy, Lyra
Tags ⊱ Phoenix, Oana
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
is absolute and utter nonsense."
┗--------------- ⊰ ϟ ⊱ ---------------┙
The sound of voices caught Inochi's attention and he turned his gaze to the other people arriving at the gate just as they were. Immedately, he was confused. These people looked like commoners. He thought the Chosen Knights were all of Noble brith, not just anyone. Surely, he was seeing this wrong, but they also had Pokemon companions with them. Wait, they must be familiars of their Knights, servants come to prepare the coming of thier masters to the Hall. That must be it. He would have done the same, but Osama had insisted other wise. And of course the Pokemon had come with them to ensure they would not get lost on the journey, yes that had to be it. Nodding to himself, he stepped over to two fo them, a boy with an Eevee on his shoulder(Phoenix), obviously the "servant" of the Normal type's knight, and a dark skinned girl standing beside a Vikavolt(Oana), a "servant" of the Bog type's Knight. With a quick clearing of his throat to gain their attention, he spoke with athority, "Excuse me, but I am quite curious. Who is the noble you have come place of to prepare the way for?"

He knew most nobility in the lands surrounding so he was sure he would know who they worked for once they told him. Suddenly, Osama, who had been grumbling in the distance behind him, appeared beside his chosen knight and gave the blonde prince a narrowed look, "What exactly is it that you mean to ask them, Inochi?" The young man glared at him, "I mean exactly what I said." He looked again at the two with a colder look this time, "What noble Knight have you come in place of? What noble family household to you work in?" The answer would certainly shock him as Osama knew he had much to learn...
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:54 pm

phσєníх skчє
Crush;Open|Pokèmon Companion;Sun Rider, The Eevee|Age;19 years|Nicknames;Zenix, Nix, Phe|Rank;Knight of The Normal Pokèmon|Location;Front Gate|Tags;Oana, Inochi

■■■■■■■■■■■■

Phoenix looked towards thr make that has spoken to the him and this other person.
Phoenix narrowed his eyes and replied confidently. "I beg your pardon?"
Sun Rider tilted her redish colored head. She looked at her friend and said. "That's a noble. He probably believes all the knights are nobles, and not orphans, or low class people like you."
Sun Rider looked back at the male that pretty much called Nix a slave, in a kind matter.
"Oh..." Zenix replied to his trusted Companion.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Korra's Left Foot » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:09 pm

nobuko moriya .[ taeru the hippowdon's chosen knight of ground
.............note [ female / 20 / situated off to the side near the front gate
..........tagged [ open, mentions of others

Nobuko grew cold since leaving her home in the mountains, refusing the majority of friendly gestures toward her in all but two weeks since arriving at the Knights Hall. While some have found comfort in the halls and the nearby town, she was purposefully keeping herself from settling for even a nice of place as this. If she grew too comfortable there was the fear of becoming complicit, which meant losing the drive to get stronger. Nobuko was only here to fulfill one end of a bargain she thought she had control over. Today was no different than the others in that she was awake and dressed for the day before the sun had even begun its slow ascent over the horizon. She admittedly didn't know what to do with herself during this awkward time while others were just starting to wake up. At home she had firm daily routines that started both long before sunrise and often long after.

The girl sat cross legged with her back against one of the blooming cherry trees as she watched the early morning rays of the sun creep over the temple roofs, down trees, and eventually over the stone and wooden tiles on the ground. The sound of the hall's inhabitants always picked up around this time; at least they didn't slack with their routines either. A few figured even passed by the long windows as they started their day. This time was a grand opportunity for meditating: no one was running around, shouting, training...nothing of the sort and she closed her eyes to soak it all in. Just her, the gentle sounds of the forest waking up, and- "Nobuko!" a voice shouted in her mind, "Nobuko, there are more knights arriving to our temple."

Annnnd...the moment was ruined. "Does it really concern me?" She asked angrily.
    "It does, actually."
    "Then why don't you greet them?" Nobuko shot back.
    They were quiet for a moment before responding. "Maybe I will."

While this place was definitely spacious, not all of it was built for large pokemon in mind, much less ones that spewed sand wherever they pleased. Heavy footfalls grew closer until she opened her eyes to see the hippowdon come to stand idly beneath one of the towering side gates which was wide enough, and had enough courtesy not to be spitting sand. It was obvious he was waiting for her, but she made no move to get up. It escalated into an intense staring match of which neither budged: Taeru was expressionless as he patiently waited, while Nobuko glared back, simmering in her annoyance.
Korra's Left Foot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:11 pm

Oana||20||Female||Bug||Companion: Uira Pitara||Location: Front Gate||Tagged: Inochi, Phoenix
    "What's a noble?" Oana asked, tilting her head to one side. She'd heard the word several times since coming to the mainland, but she'd never actually figured out what it meant. At the same time she asked, Uira Pitara chuckled quietly, folding up his wings and setting down next to his partner.
    "A noble is someone of high birth," he explained, "Someone born into great wealth, or a position of power. No doubt this young man here is one, and he probably assumes the other knights are, too."
    "Oh, I think I get it," Oana said. It was kind of like the Kahuna, only they weren't chosen by the Tapu. What made them qualified to make decisions, then? Surely they had some sort of test. Turning to the Electric knight, she continued, "My name is Oana, I come from the islands to the south of here. I'm the chosen Bug Knight, and this is Uira Pitara, my companion."
    The Vikavolt's visage wasn't well suited to facial expressions, but he did ruffle his wings in an amused sort of way. "I'd forgotten how entertaining this was, Osama," he said to his fellow guardian. "The noble ones always put on a good show."

Vehla Strauss||25||Female||Rock||Companion: Aderstein||Location||Halls||Tagged: Isadora, Kaede
    As Vehla stepped into the hall, she spotted two of her fellow knights a short ways away. Isadora and Kaede, if she recalled correctly. She made it a point to know everyone's name and face, but these two were some of the more reclusive members. Isadora almost seemed to stop existing unless one happened to be looking for her, and Kaede often kept to herself, preferring solitude to the company of others.
    It was Vehla's goal to change that.
    "Greetings, comrades!" She boomed out, delivering a friendly back-slap to the knight closest to her, which just so happened to be the knight of fire. "And a fine morning to you both!"
    Behind her, the ground rumbled slightly as Aderstein lumbered up behind his companion, the sunlight that filtered in through the temple walls throwing up dancing orange reflections as it refracted through the crystals on his body. "And a good morning to you as well, Amaterasu, Libra," he said. His voice was a bit quieter than Vehla's, but not by much. "Has there been any news of the other knights? Our numbers are still looking thin, it will be good to have new blood in the ranks."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby potatoscones » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:40 pm

isadora uxue - 21 years - female - companion; libra, the banette - location; temple halls - tags; kaede, vehla
    Upon hearing herself be addressed, Isadora froze where she was and seemed to tense up. Her first instinct was to apologize and run away. But feeling the cold gaze of Libra at her back, she forced herself into conversation."Y-yes! I am!" She all but shouted, but inhaled and forced herself to speak levelly. "It's nice to have made your acquaintance as well. I-I'm Isadora. My-my family is Uxue.." She did her best to speak calmly and loud enough to be heard, but she flushed a bit when her peer bowed towards her. "O-oh. Erm, thank you, I suppose is the right thing to say..." As she wrung her hands together, Libra gave a laugh and looked towards Amaterasu. 'It most certainly has. Still, respect is something to be earned.'

About to wish a good morning and bail, Isadora frowned as another of her peers appeared. Upon realizing that was rude, she nodded her head. "A-ah... good morning..." Isadora squeaked, clearing her throat. Libra, always in a good mood, waved cheerfully. 'Hello! I have a sneaking suspicion that the ranks will increase by some today, even.' The ghost cackled to himself.
potatoscones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Chosen Knight of Ice

Postby pennywise; » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:12 am

♐ Lᴇɢᴀᴄʏ ᴍᴀʜɪ'ᴀɪ ♐

═════════
mood: annoyed ‡
companion: Xerxes, the Beartic ‡
tagged: Oana, Phoenix, Inochi ‡
mentioned: none ‡

Just as Legacy had approached the group and began to work up the nerve to greet all of them, a man about her age spoke up and asked what noble two of the other Knights worked for. Her blue eyes widened in a bit of shock before crinkling down into a slight scowl. Surely he was joking? Surely he wasn't so close-minded as to think that people of only noble status could be Knights? Becoming a Knight was one of the only ways that someone from her background could elevate themselves into a better place in life. It was a huge deal in her village for someone to be chosen as a Knight.

Legacy looked the man up and down, quickly coming to the realization that he must have been a noble himself and was likely spoon fed such thoughts from birth. A heavy sigh pushed its way past Legacy's lips as she crossed her muscular arms over her chest. Oh boy, was she about to burst his pretty little bubble because it didn't seem like any of the other Knights were going to tell him this. "Sorry to be the one to break this to you, because I'm sure this is going to sting but, I don't really care- we are Knights and these are our companions." Legacy quipped, feeling a fire twisting in her stomach as she found her voice. That came out a bit harsher than she had planned but her point still stood and she wasn't going to take it back because once she was going it was hard for her to stop. As anti-social as the woman could be, she still had a powerful voice once she jumped through the hoops of having a bit of anxiety.

Legacy could feel Xerxes' stare boring into the back of her skull. She supposed that little outburst might have made him look a bit bad; she had forgotten that he knew all of these pokemon and they would judge him for how his Knight behaved. Well, she supposed she could have said worse so, she brushed him off.
Last edited by pennywise; on Thu May 04, 2017 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
pennywise;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:43 am

phσєníх skчє
Crush;Open|Pokèmon Companion;Sun Rider, The Eevee|Age;19 years|Nicknames;Zenix, Nix, Phe|Rank;Knight of The Normal Pokèmon|Location;Front Gate|Tags;Oana, Inochi

■■■■■■■■■■■■

Phoenix looked at the female that has spoken up. Zenix reply was nothing as her just turned away.
The eevee wasn't going to let him get out of not making friends just like that. Nix needed to be social again, not a little quiet kid who refuses to speak. "Nix!" Sun Rider hisssd in his head.
Phoenix rolled his eyes, but took a hint. He turned back to face the noble and said. "What she meant to say was, not everyone is a noble, and they shouldn't be treated any diffrrent. We are friends with our pokèmon, and we hope to be friends with all of you, but because one is in a lower class than you, doesn't mean you can asume of what they are."
Sun Rider smiled, knowing the young male made her understand what he meant. One is not to be treated unfairly, because they are in a different class, everyone shoukd be treated equally.
Phoenix looked at the four. He didn't like all the people already, this was going to be fun for him, and by fun, he means torture.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osteo » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:03 am

Lyra Kingsman - Knight of Psychic - Location: Front Gate - Tagged: Oana, Inochi, Legacy, Phoenix

"Guess they didn't see you".Stella mumbled as they neared the group standing at the front gate.
Lyra simply shrugged and her partner and turned her eyes back to the palace. Needless to say it was nothing like Lyra had ever seen before. The estate itself was large enough to be an inn (which she guessed it was in a strange way) and by simply looking at it, it seemed as as though one could become lost in the gardens.
The walkway leading up the the entrance was lined with grey stone, cut to perfection, yet warn away with time. Off in the distance Lyra could hear what appeared to be a creek or fountain babbling away. "This place is amazing..."she thought.
Stella, always one to be in tune with her trainer nodded her head as she floated by Lyra's side. "Agreed, it is nothing like home".
Lyra snorted at Stella's comment, "Nothing is like home Stella". she said with a hint of sarcasm. "I guess you're right". Stella softly agreed.
The village from which Lyra and Stella came could easily be the poster of what third world villages look like. Dirt floors, leaking faustus that no one ever bothered to fix, homeless children all around, it was a pitiful site, yet it was the world Lyra had grown up in. As a child she never had much, thus she was never exposed to other ways of life. Even now Lyra could remember what it was like to go hungry and be chased off by angry adults would could care less.
"I think it would be best not to focus on such things". Stella said to Lyra with a knowing glance.
Lyra nodded, the past must stay in the past.

By this time Lyra and Stella hand finally reached the front gate and were greeted with an unexpected surprise. What seemed to be various other Knights stood in a circle around a man with a Luxray.
Guess we better go introduce ourselves Lyra said to Stella

Walking up to the group Lyra gave a friendly smile,
Hi, I'm Lyra Kingsman, choosen Knight of Pyschic. This is Stella, my partner" Lyra said as Stella gave a polite nod.
Osteo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me