shape-shifter sanctuary. ( open & accepting )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: shape-shifter sanctuary. ( open & accepting )

Postby Domino'ss » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:24 am

Cassidy Snowdon
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
female | 18 | ermine | tags: open

She tilted her head a bit ''Mirroring my question was not an option, pal.'' she said, her voice containing a high curiousity. Was she really safe? This boy could have playing a game to her, he would have make her drop all of her weapons by acting like he is scared. But she was so sure that she would have sensed any bad intentions, yet only thing she feels was curiosity. Maybe he was the first shifter she would meet in this place, maybe he was scared that he would be hunted down. 'Hunting down' this was the keyword, she was scared of this as well. Hearing his words, she snapped back to reality, out of her thoughts. She looked to him carefully before she backed a few steps towards her car ''Too? Aren't you a bit jumpy to be hunter?'' she said, totally ignoring the fact the boy just called her hunter, even more ignoring the fact she was a natural hunter. She evaluated her options;
She would be wrong about her senses and get hunted by this boy, which has a very low chance.
She would jump into her car and run away, but there was no need to that, she was the strong one here.
She would shift to her animal form, which would give her some more options. Such as;
Getting a new pal and not being alone in this creepy town, she highly was hoping this.
Taking advantage of being a small animal, she would have run into a building or get into her car, hiding untill he goes away.
After taking a few moments, she decided shifting was more advantaged. She took a deep breath before she suddenly run towards the building. She made sure that she was in a blind spot of the boy and shifted to her fluffy white ermine self. She walked back to her spot, between her both guns again, praying that she would run as fast as she calculated if something wents wrong. Her big black eyes locked on boy, she felt tiny and yet advantaged.

──────{no matter}─

────xx────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Domino or just Domi
Any pronouns//Anogirl
Pan and recipromantic
Ace-fluid
I suffer from mental
and physical illnesses

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
↠ix reach
FOR YOU,

──{it's just an}──────────

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

Domino'ss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

4. dakota drex

Postby sinensys » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:42 pm

[ Dakota Drex ] [ mountain gazelle ]
[ cismale ] [ 22 years ] [ closeted gay ]
[ tags: Cassidy Snowdon ]

She had flinched and backed up. Why? He'd asked if she was a hunter and she backed up, assuming that Kota was one. His smile faltered, but he remained where he was, peeking out from behind the building. He was nearing the conclusion that she wasn't a Hunter, but a shifter, hiding her identity as he had; they had played the same cards at each other. Code pulled the smirk back on.

"Do you know what creatures some of them can change into? I really don't fancy being torn apart by some tiger or wolf or other equally dangerous animal," he lied more.

He kept his eye contact, hoping to unnerve her even more. But she seemed to be thinking this over, taking a few moments to consider all the options and paths she could take. Dakota's eyes narrowed for a moment, as though both twitched at the same time, and watched her. Suddenly, she broke for the building. Dakota flinched backwards, hiding behind the building, listening. It became quiet, as though she too had stilled. Several moments of quiet passed, and Dakota peered out again, eyes flying to the spot where the guns had been dropped. He stopped. There, between the two handguns, was a white ferret-looking animal, its gaze steady and locked onto his. Dakota closed his eyes and looked up. This was Cassidy, a shifter. He ducked back behind the building, grabbed his backpack, and reappeared from behind the shabby building, setting the backpack down.

"Well that simplifies a lot," he chuckled quietly.
"I'm Dakota Drex, mountain gazelle shifter."

The only thing that could possibly ruin this is if this was just a wild weasel and Cassidy was a hunter behind him, pointing a third gun to his head.

sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Domino'ss » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:03 am

Cassidy Snowdon
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
female | 18 | ermine | tags: Dakota

Her little tensed muscles relaxed as the boy went back to the building and came back with his supplies, finally introducing himself. She was really glad that nothing went wrong for now. She was still a bit creeped out by this town since it actually didn't had any nice vibe on. This place was an abandoned city in the middle of nowhere. Calling it a sanctuary for shifters, she was still scared that this could be a trap. She exhaled in relief when she managed to shook of her paranoiac thoughts, she was safe at the moment ''Whew, i will be alive for this day as well.'' she silently said. Her paws casually led her to her car, crawling up to get in from her open window. She took a comfy position and shifted back to her human form. ''I didn't wanted to shift in front of you. Nice to meet you by the way! It was a rather anxious meeting.'' she chuckled. She got out of the car again and walked to ''her spot'', between her guns. ''So, Dakota, do you mind if i take my weapons back? You know these weapons can not tore you apart by an animal as you do not fancy.'' Cass smirked, quoting his last very ironic card he played on her sarcastically.

──────{no matter}─

────xx────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Domino or just Domi
Any pronouns//Anogirl
Pan and recipromantic
Ace-fluid
I suffer from mental
and physical illnesses

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
↠ix reach
FOR YOU,

──{it's just an}──────────

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

Domino'ss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:21 pm

Joseph Elliot Honeycutt - male - 48 - african lion - tags; daniella

Well, this girl was certainly odd - but she was enthusiastic, at the very least. Despite being an old, weary sort of soul, Joseph couldn't help but smile genuinely at Dani's energy, letting a quiet, amused chuckle pass his lips. He wondered what it was that was behind all these positive sorts of statements, but he didn't ask. It was a bit impolite, and the mystery was part of what made it so charming. "A lynx, hmm?" He repeated slowly. "Then we're both of feline natures, it seems, for I myself happen to be an African lion." He answered, still with a smile hovering around his lips. He figured there were probably plenty of advantages to being a smaller creature instead of one as large as he was. A lion would generally inspire more fear and eye, but being smaller probably meant one was more agile, maybe quicker. He hadn't met face-to-face with too many others of his kind in the past, and he'd almost never seen their animal forms.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

5. dakota drex

Postby sinensys » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:42 pm

[ Dakota Drex ] [ mountain gazelle ]
[ cismale ] [ 22 years ] [ closeted gay ]
[ tags: Cassidy Snowdon ]

The weasel-like creature moved over to the car and shifted, revealing Cassidy and a few of her comments. He chuckled as well, the adrenaline from the encounter earlier fading away.

"I wouldn't do that either. And it was pretty stressful, have to agree with you there."

Cassidy made her way to the weapons, which were still in their prior positions, unceremoniously dumped in their uneasy start. Code nodded at the guns.

"I'd say yeah, go ahead. Just, don't go rogue and run on a killing spree, alright? I might not be torn apart by a weasel, but guns pierce flesh. Well, bullets, but you get what I mean."

sorry, writer's block
sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Domino'ss » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:19 am

Cassidy Snowdon
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cassidy shook her head in disagreement ''I wouldn't hurt anyone unless my life is in danger.'' she said bluntly, yet with a soft voice. She really wouldn't hurt anyone even she does knows how to hurt someone in the right spot but she was a rather peaceful person. She was fully aware that this world was already full of despair and violence, why would she add herself to this category when there is no reason for? This girl wouldn't even approach someone if they don't want her to. She got her both guns slower than she would usually do, she didn't wanted to creep the gazelle once more, she placed them in their holsters around her waist. She eyed the boy for a moment, he was a pretty decent guy, he looked completely safe. She decided to let her guard down. She backed a few steps, hitting herself slightly to her car before fully leaning on it ''So i assume you are new here as well? Do you have any idea if there is a meeting spot or something? I am pretty sure that there is no other living creature around, thanks to my sharp senses, but i can not decide whether its a good thing or a bad thing.'' she told the boy her thoughts, she was honest with her words. She was still paranoiac about this place, what if this was all a trap? Pf, they would have just die nothing too important. What if other shifters are not as nice as she dreamt them to be? Pff, she would just sit in a corner silently as she always did. She came to this place to find some peace, here she was, all quiet and empty. Dakota seemt like an harmful person as well, Cassidy was aware that it was peaceful in words. On the inside, she was pretty annoyed by the fact that this middle-of-nowhere sanctuary was this much empty. ''Do.. Do you know anyone else here?'' she hesitantly asked, not sure if she wants to hear the answer 'no' or 'yes'.
Domino'ss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

6. dakota drex, 1. alexei orlov, 1. ruslan orlov

Postby sinensys » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:26 pm

Dakota tilted his head in a half nod, not agreeing or disagreeing really, "Maybe so."

It was a subject he found very relative; some used it as a coping mechanism and others used it as a mantra to live up to, as though they held back from it, but few truly meant it. But who was Dakota to judge who was true to their words and who was not? He was just some tall guy from Nevada who liked to design buildings and could change into a tiny gazelle. In fact, he tended to use the first two frequently, especially when Hunters found where he was and/or threatened him. The first was to calm him after an encounter when his anxiety and irrationality would spike, and the second was to refrain from finding an easy way to stage an "accident" for an especially active Hunter. It could have been so easy so many times, but he had to keep a clean record. Besides, what title was a "Killer Gazelle" for a person like him?

Cassidy eyed him, and he shifted slightly out of discomfort before pretending to look through his things for his phone. At her next question, he nodded without looking up, "Yeah, I only got here maybe a handful of minutes before you did too. And there's probably a meeting place somewhere, but I can confirm that it's not here as we're the only ones here. Maybe we should go look for others, we can't've been the first ones here."

He smiled as he found his phone and started it up; it was a newer Samsung, but the startup time was quite a while sometimes. He closed his backpack and slung it over his right shoulder.

"You ready to find the others?" Code tilted his head at her, hoping she had her things in just a duffel bag or two, but gathered together.

"Ксей, я есть хочу," whined Ruslan. Xei, I want to eat.
Alexei rolled his eyes and looked down at his eight year old brother who trod beside him. "Нам еще чуть-чуть осталось, ну потерпи, а?" Just a little bit left, can't you wait a little longer?" The younger shook his head, next complaining about his feet and stomach hurting and how he couldn't go on for much longer, but Alexei payed no mind; he looked at his phone, checking their direction. He figured the younger wouldn't cooperate whether he'd told him where they were going or not, the black bear shifter would complain or tell someone if he really didn't like the plan. So Alexei told him they were going on a vacation, and he was thankful that his friends who knew of their abilities supported the idea to go out to the Sanctuary, see if it was a true thing. He would've gone alone, but he also knew that Ruslan would never forgive him if he just got up and left with a vague "I'll be back."

The forest foliage started to thin, being replaced with a more barren field, and beyond it dark buildings loomed. He stopped and turned to Ruslan, "Мы почти пришли, подожди здесь." We're almost there, wait here." And with that, he shifted into his eastern coyote form and trotted towards the buildings. The quiet atmosphere unnerved the New Yorker, as it was rarely quiet there. But it was mostly empty, save for a few small rodents that resided there naturally. The coyote passed some more shabby buildings that seemed to be on the brink of falling over to succumbing to mold, but the silence remained mostly. More shabby buildings, more silence. The ghost town had clearly been abandoned for quite a while, no one caring for the city that would become either a refuge for the shunned shifters or a mass grave for them. Either was possible, and that was why Alexei put himself first to scout; Ruslan was clever enough to run away if there was loud shouting, shooting, screaming, or any other commotion with a negative connotation.

The quiet was broken by the familiar sound of Ruslan speaking; Alexei's ears twitched, turning towards the source. He hurriedly neared the sound, and then bristled at the sight of the eight year old talking to some strange man. He dove forwards, snarling and barking, and put himself in front of Ruslan, pushing the younger back behind him. He kept his eyes trained on the other man, regardless of the younger boy who hung onto his neck and kept repeating that it was okay. Alexei wasn't sure if it was to calm him or the other man, but he kept his eye contact and resorted to a low growling, hackles still raised.

"Ксей, я есть хочу," whined Ruslan. Xei, I want to eat.
"И у меня ноги болят, и живот тоже," he continued complaining about his feet and his stomach. "Эй, ты меня вообще слышишь?" Are you even listening to me? Alexei clearly wasn't; Ruslan continued to grumble, voicing various complaints despite Alexei not listening. Where were they going, even? The older blonde refused to say anything specific about the end goal, vaguely mentioning "possible safety." Why wouldn't he just tell Ruslan? Why was it such a big secret? And, most importantly, why were they even doing something like this? Alexei usually only got quiet about dangerous things, and he was especially quiet about this.

Alexei halted, forcing Ruslan to do the same; the younger looked up at the taller blonde, brushing a few strands of his dirty blonde hair out of his eyes. "Мы почти пришли, подожди здесь." We're almost there, wait here." Then Alexei trotted off as a coyote; Ruslan watched him leave and sat down for a bit to count their stores. They'd traveled pretty far on bus fare and all the granola bars and other snacks they could pack, thanks to Ruslan, but when walking they'd burned through a large portion of what he'd stored, and Ruslan was responsible for most of it. Alexei had been lenient on eating the past few days of travel, only doing so when Ruslan threatened to not eat either. With angry bilingual mutters, Alexei had eaten, and Ruslan was happy with that. But now they were halfway through what they'd had and the backpack of stores was much lighter. Maybe there was a vending machine to snag a few things from nearby, or, even better, a store?

The eight year old stood and wandered towards the buildings that were not too far away. There was even a road there, so people must have been driving through! He picked up his pace, slowing down when he saw an old car and a man. Maybe he knew where a store or vending machine was? He was talking to someone, so people was here. Ruslan decided it was worth a shot. He started to approach him slowly. "Сэр... сэр!" Sir... sir! Ruslan stopped, realizing that this man may not know Russian. Ruslan tried again. "Do you, eh, know where...." What was the word? Was it the same in English and Russian? He tried that. "...oh, magazine! Do you know where magazine is?" He grinned, happy with his attemot at English, even if it was in a thick Russian accent.

Snarling and barking came from nowhere. A furry, four-legged creature appeared and pushed Ruslan backwards, away from the stranger, and Ruslan recognized Alexei in coyote form. Immediately, Ruslan started hanging onto his neck and petting him, repeating the same phrase of "Alexei please stop" in Russian frantically. Eventually, Alexei dropped from an insanely aggressive mode to a threatening defensive stance, quieting snarls to low growls, and Ruslan turned to the stranger. "Sorry about my dog, he is guard for me," Ruslan pulled a sheepish smile, trying to play it all off.
sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dani and Jay

Postby ataraxic_gone » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:57 pm

𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Female || 29 || Lynx || Tags; Joseph

"A lynx, hmm?" Joseph had repeated slowly. "Then we're both of feline natures, it seems, for I myself happen to be an African lion." In a giddy jump she shifted her form in front of him. In her feline form her fur bristled and she smiled. He probably found her actions weird; she wouldn't hold it against him. The truth was she had stolen a bag of sweets from a store along the journey and was currently suffering from a sugar high. Who knows when she will come down from it, but one can be known for certain, she was very bubbly right now. WB.

Destinystwilight wrote:
𝕁𝕒𝕪
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Male || 17 || Kookaburra || Tags; Zoe

Jay held back from laughing at his assumption being right. He also held back from mentioning that he's eaten snakes before. He shook her hand letting it go after a few good shakes. "This town certainly needs a lot of work," Zoe remarked and Jay nodded, "A lot of work" the boy said, shoving his hands in his pockets. "I wonder if anyone has plans on how we are going to fix this place up, I'm sure my sister has a few ideas but who knows if she'll get any traction with 'em." There was a pause as Jay thought of something else to mention, "Man I can't wait to hook up some wifi" he chuckled.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shira Uchiha » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:45 pm

Lirona Kesk

Animal: Tundra Wolf
Tags: Ana
Her gaze flitted back to the girl, silently noting her small movement; fiddling with her large and clearly fake earrings. Rona continued to listen to Ana, her lips pressed together in thought, barely registering what the little girl had said as her own thoughts trailed through her mind. "mhmm...." She mumbled, half listening, one hand combing through her hair. "Say, do you have your ears pierced?"

Realizing how off topic is sounded, the older girl cringed inwardly, though it was too late to take back. Really though, Lirona had been thinking of the girl's attempt at making herself appear older. She herself had brought every jewelry and clothing that had belonged to her, with her, since she planned on never returning to the dump. She had a few earrings passed on from her "mother" that she had held on, but never worn it, perhaps it would look alright on Ana.

Shane Alexander Kesk

Animal: Yukon Wolf
Tags: Navy
Shane blinked once, twice; the only sign of his surprise as a large, muscled tiger loomed before him. Of course, the tigress was elegant, but as a wolf, he felt his tail itching to be tucked between his legs as he surveyed the sharp teeth and large paws. However, he refused to show such emotions and he merely gave Navy a wolfish grin, his tail sweeping against the ground.

Upon hearing the playful growl, the wolf in himself couldn't help but yip playfully in responses, settling in a crouch, rump high in the air, ready to dart. Giving a loud bark, the wolf lunged at the tigress, nipping at her flank before shooting back out of reach, a challenging gleam in his eyes. He wanted to test how strong she was... of course, he wouldn't take it too far, but he wanted a good challenge. A low rumbling growl echoed from his chest, his jaw parted to take in the scent of his surrounding.

Kira Noland

Animal: Red-tailed Hawk
Tags: Myles
The girl lifted an eyebrow at the tem "sneaky", a sly smile appearing on her face. "I suppose I could...." She purred, pushing herself off the wall so she could look Myles in the eye."So, how easily do you think you can get away?" Kira knew she was testing unknown water as she tried to dig up some more information of Myles. Of course, he might not even answer her question, after all, she was just a random stranger. She quickly tucked her hands in the back of her jeans, trying not to appear uncertain, though she certainly felt like running off like a crazed animal.
However, her gaze remained unflinching, searching his eyes for something....
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Domino'ss » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:28 am

Cassidy Snowdon
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

She nodded softly ''Sure. Wanna use the car?'' she asked as she walked towards her soft blue sports car. She opened the drivers side door, stopping for a moment. Was it a good idea to use car inside this dead quiet city? She looked up to Kota thoughtfully, trying to decide. She sighed and closed the door ''Nevermind, it would make more noise that i feel comfortable.'' she explained and walked to the boy again. 'What if the meeting spot it so far away? Will you able to come back here and go back there again? ' her inner self whispered. She rolled her ice blue eyes in an annoyed way to herself before she turned on her heels to get in the car. ''Nevermind again, i don't want to leave my baby here.'' she chuckled to her indecisiveness. She would normally fast her seatbelt but heck, they were in a ghost town what would possibly come up? Her hand automatically reached for the radioplayer, to play one of her CD's. She stopped, she didn't know if Kota liked music or not. ''Hey Kota.'' she faced him ''Would you like to play something like twenty-questions? You are officially my first friend in this place, we should know some things about eachother, don't we?'' she kindly smiled and started the car.

[[im sorry i am having a slight writers block ;-;]]
Domino'ss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me