✦ // myth meets man, )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

✦ // myth meets man, )

Postby gap » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:20 pm

██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ──────────── MEETS MAN ────────────
      ██████████████
      ═══════════╕██

██
      ██
      ██
      college: where dreams really do come t
      rue, with hard work, of course. but this
      dream is not exclusive to humans; creat
      ures from all realms have always dream
      ed of a higher education, and now they
      are willing to risk being exposed to get
      it. there is not only one, there are eigh
      t of them. but they don't know that.

═══════════╛██
      ██████████████
Last edited by gap on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
gap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ // man meets rules, )

Postby gap » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:51 am

██████████████
      ╒══════════╕██

██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      these kiddos are attending a fancy c
      ollege up in the northeast of the uni
      ted states that looks like a hybrid of
      every ivy league school. all characte
      rs appear to be eighteen to twenty t
      wo, but the actual age of the mytho
      logical creatures may differ from th
      eir appearance. for mythological ch
      aracters, please know that you're ex
      pected to establish a background th
      at will aid in the understanding of t
      heir decision to go to college and id
      entify anything else that is importa
      nt that might have influenced their
      character. please reserve a charact
      er, master, and relations post here.

╘══════════╛██
      ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' MAN MEETS '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
      01. follow all chicken smoothie rules, first and foremost. 02. t
      his is a literate rp, so please try to post an appropriate amount
      (try to have around 600-1000 words/post) 03. please reserve ch
      aracters by private messaging me. 04. i have to right to decline
      your request to join. 05. there is a max of one character per pe
      rson due to limited spots. 06. post character forms, masterpost
      s, and relations on the discussion thread (and keep them neat!)
      07. be as active as you can and notify me of any expected brea
      ks in your activity. 08. please remove your signatures before po
      sting on either the main or discussion thread. 09. try to create
      new & diverse characters, i'm honestly tired of seeing the same
      faces and characters show up in every rp. 10. if you are plannin
      g any dramatic plot twists, please run it by me or the discussion
      thread first. 11. please do not spam the discussion. 12. i have t
      he right to ask you to leave the rp. 13. please do not actively e
      xclude other members. 14. lmk if there's smth you're unsure abt
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
Last edited by gap on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
gap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ // man meets myths, )

Postby gap » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:39 am

███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      M
      A
      N
''''''''''''''''''''''' DRUDE '''''''''''''''''''''''
form '' master '' relations
01. name 02. age
03. appears
'' unshiu ''
''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ELF '''''''''''''''''''''''''''
01. name 02. age
03. appears
'' canada ''
'''''''''''' FALLEN ANGEL ''''''''''''
01. declan 02. age
03. appears 20
'' kneeco ''
'''''''''''''''''''''' NYMPH ''''''''''''''''''''''
01. name 02. age
03. appears
'' reasonable. ''
''''''''''' NECROMANCER '''''''''''
01. name 02. age
03. appears
'' haunting ''
''''''''''''''''''''''''' SIREN '''''''''''''''''''''''''
01. cordelia 02. 2916
03. appears 21
'' vie ''
'''''''''''''''''''' PHOENIX ''''''''''''''''''''
01. icarus 02. 492
03. appears 21
'' abeille ''
''''''''''''''''''''''' WITCH '''''''''''''''''''''''
01. rosemary 02. 20
03. appears 20
'' atalantah ''
███
███
███
███
███
███
Last edited by gap on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
gap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ // myths meet college, )

Postby gap » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:32 pm

y' kno - just a typical college w college stuff
if u really need pics . . . pls pm me and i'll edit this

they'll be living in an on-campus apt building known
as 'the waverly.' they all live across the hall / adjac
cent to one another.

room assignments:
room one: necromancer
room two: fallen angel, phoenix, and nymph
room three: siren and drude
room four: witch and gorgon
this was all randomized
gap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ // man meets status, )

Postby gap » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:01 pm

███████████████████████████████████
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██

██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██

████████████████C L O S E D !████████████████
      ████████████████ C L O S E D ! ████████████████
      ████████████████C L O S E D !████████████████
Last edited by gap on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ // into the blue, )

Postby gap » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:01 pm

██████
      ╔══╗

C
      O
      R
      D
      E
      L
      I
      A

╚══╝
      ██████
      ══
      ══
      ══
      ══
      ══
      ══
      ══
      ══
      ══
      ══
      ══
      ══
      ══
      ══
        location // her room, the waverly role // siren tagged // icarus
      ═ ═ ═ light from a nearby window poured in as cordelia sat at the keys of her upright piano. the pedals rested just below her hovered foot, ready to assist in any music to be made. the day was almost over, but the night was just about to begin. unlike any other college student, cora was never one to procrastinate until the last minute, but here she was, sitting dumbfounded as the music for her upcoming assignment eluded her. out of all the times that she had gone to college it was surprising that was the one to give her any difficulty, but that might just attest to the advancements in education and technology. she could not always grasp the concepts that the so called "millennials" had practically been born doing, but she clearly showed more talent in a single scale from her tail than any number of them combined possessed in their entire bodies. yet still this music escaped her grasps. she pushed herself away from the piano, covering the keys as she looked out the window towards the darkening horizon. she had seen millions of sunsets in her entire lifetime, yet the phenomenon never failed to amuse her. light footsteps moved her toward the windowsill, her hands resting at its base as she stared at the last thing nature had to offer for the day. the colors blended together in a masterful painting, far better than anything that she could have done even when she was painting with current day legends like rembrandt and michelangelo. landscape scenes were not the most popular then, but this point still served as effective proof to justify her point.

the reminiscing alone pushed the opening of a tune into cordelia's mind, inspiring a combination of pirouettes and fouettes accompanied with grand port de bras. the movements were quick and fluid, moving at the same allegro tempo as the melody playing in her mind. despite the placement of a full length mirror in her bedroom, cora's eyes were closed, her full attention being on the music as her body moved in response. the dance was natural and lively, unlike the productions that were staged at the college. the shows were full of superficial tendencies, the feigning of smiles being the worst of them all. she was never really a fan of smiles, but at least the school was smart enough the know that she was the best of the students. and, of course, the recognition and attention that came with it was naturally a plus. the thought brought a duchenne smile to her face. in any case, the only time she truly did smile was in the privacy of her own home, but this was mostly because she her own insight was the only thing she considered worthy of a smile. however, one could argue that cora also smiled during her talks with a particular boy next door. icarus was one of the few people she was willing to engage in conversation with, and she even contributed more than two words at a time during their exchanges. something about him gave her a sense of comfort, something that she never knew that she cared for.

the spirited melody persisted, and soon took form in a larger scale. the piano playing in her head gained the backing of a partial orchestra, where a collection of woodwinds took over the melody. the music poured from every part of her being, yet the room remain completely silent. upbeat eighth notes met with rushing sixteenth notes to create a bright melody, shaping the dance as it played. the music brought up memories from her youth, from when she belonged to a group. flashing images of her sisters replaced the vision of music notes before her, as well as the songs and the smiles that came with them. the songs they used to sing pushed their way into the melody and the piece soon morphed into her own autobiography. the bliss and simple happiness of her first two thousand years of life were shown in the delicate tune, with the major key of the music introducing the quick steps of a bourree and the pizzicato of strings. cora navigated her way throughout her room, turning each corner and avoiding anything that could disrupt the dance. her eyes remained closed, but she was more than familiar with the contents of her room. she moved about the sizable space in such a graceful way that her feet barely felt the ground. she smiled again, thinking about the mere miracle of even having not even legs, but feet. world with a tail was limited, but now it was her oyster, at the expense of her sisters. they had always talked of greater things in life than hiding from humans and using their voices as some sick killing sport, but the second that cora actually did she was shunned.

it was not the two thousand years of bliss and peace that had shaped who she had become, it was the one thousand years following that did. and with the dark thoughts of her former life, the music took a turn for the worse, plummeting into a place where she rarely let herself go. the loneliness of the years was bearable, and sometimes even welcomed, but the outright exclusion and shaming from those whom she had once loved and lived over a millennium with introduced a dull ache in her heart. her movements staggered, transforming the dance into something dark and pitiful. no longer was she moving in a way that even nymphs would be envious of, but now she was struggling to maintain her posture. the consistent throbbing competed with the music, taking over the spritely and morphed it into something completely different. the booming clangor of brass overtook the melody, leaving the winds to play a harrowing harmony. the monumental sounds of the stringed instruments filled the hollowness in her chest with tension, weighing down her every movement until she was on the floor. her hand pressed against her face, attempting to force the tears to stay inside, to no avail. the saltwater flowed down her cheeks, the frustration and pain forcing their way out of their cage. an aching melody escaped her lips and the music stopped. it was not soon after that a thud sounded in the hallway. it was not until that moment that cordelia opened her eyes.

she rushed outsider her room and into the hallway of her apartment to find a body, laying motionless on the floor. having only dropped just seconds before, it was still warm, still full of the possibility for life, if only there were some witch or necromancer that were here. unfortunately for her, there was not and the only person who would even be remotely willing to help her icarus, despite their largely unidentified platonic relationship. the rapid knocks on his apartment door pounded at the same tempo of her music, but this was no time for that. the second the door creaked open, five words exited cora's mouth: "i think i just killed someone."
gap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ // trains, lizards, and surprises? )

Postby atalantah » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:02 pm

rosemary spicer ────────────────────
      secretly a witch who is in the woods → dorm hallway with cordelia & icarus

rosemary was supposed to be studying for her anthropology test. key phrase: 'supposed to.' but if you had the choice of studying humans over studying magic, every rational person would chose the latter. sure, humans were incredibly interesting to the young witch, but her final decision will always go towards magic, obviously. practicing magic in the human world was difficult. she had to fill out way too many forms for the witch's council, promising not to take over the mortal realm or cause excessive chaos or let anyone see her spell book or practice with humans in the vicinity or... well, it was a long list. then she had to actually find an area where she could safely practice her magic without the chance of anyone catching her. for some reason, all the secluded areas of campus were occupied by clingy couples who apparently had no dorm room to hide in. thus, rose had to resort to practicing her magic later in the evening when the other students were busy eating or partying.

the reason why rose was so eager to get to her spells was because she was working on bigger spells that would affect something more than just an apple or a mortal. that evening, she was going to move a train. luckily, the campus wasn't too far from a set of train tracks and rose was able to keep herself busy for the fifteen minutes she had to wait for the 5:45 westbound train that was carrying various types of cargo. only a small part of the woman felt bad that she'd definitely be delaying the conductor but, mortals had bigger problems, right? spells that affected large items like a train always made the witch worry. something could easily go wrong or she could jumble her words and have the spell backfire. just one point of her index finger and something could go great or terribly wrong. in the quiet of the trees, rose could hear the train rumble in the distance and the steel tracks start to rattle. to make the stakes higher, she had placed her favorite lizard stuff animal on the tracks. obviously, she wouldn't use a real lizard. she wasn't some kind of monster.

rose opened and closed her hand, her fingers dancing in the air as the train came closer. after clearing her throat, rose lifted her head just a bit and recited, "trains are big and they're leaded, so lead this one away from where it's headed." after reciting the spell she pointed her finger towards the engine of the train. suddenly, the brakes of the train kicked in and the wheels loudly squealed against the rails, causing rose to worry that this spell had gone totally wrong. she stepped away from the tracks as the engine of the train came to a gentle stop right in front of her and inches away from quincy. then, the train suddenly started to speed away backwards.

"yes!" rose cried out as the train disappeared, jumping in the air with her arms up. she did a little dance that comprised of some weird arm and leg movements before she retrieved her beloved lizard stuffed animal from the tracks. "back home for you, quincy," she said, pointing to the stuffed animal and watching it disappear from her hands. hopefully her roommate wasn't walking by her room, otherwise rose was going to have to explain how the object suddenly appeared out of thin air.

taking a glance at her watch, rose sighed at the time, knowing she had to get back to her dorm before sundown. there was still that test to study for and she couldn't procrastinate any longer. besides, the next train wouldn't be coming for the next three hours. the hike back to the dorms was a bit rough and the witch may or may not have fallen at least five times. the grass stuck to her black jeans and the cuts on her ankles were proof of her struggles, though she wasn't going to actually admit it. when she got back to civilization, the flood lights had already turned on and there weren't many people around. dorm lights were on and she wondered what she would poof in for dinner. she was feeling chinese food.

rose lightly hummed to herself as she entered her building and climbed the stairs to her floor. her head was down as she walked so she could take a moment to dig her keys out of her pocket when her feet suddenly hit that of someone lying on the ground. she froze and looked up only to be confronted with a lifeless human body on the ground. wait, do humans lie on the ground a lot? is this a thing? am i missing out? she thought to herself, panicking for a moment before lifting her head more and seeing one of the girls on her hall, cordelia, standing in front of icarus's door with a not-too-pleased look on her face.

"did you see what happened? is he ok?" she asked, quickly dropping to the side of the human and placing two fingers awkwardly on his neck. she had watched enough medical dramas to know that this was how they found a heartbeat but she wasn't sure if she was actually doing it right. especially because she didn't feel a pulse.

"hooooly crap," she said more to herself, quick to take her hand away from the still-warm body. he's still warm, i have a spell for this i think. oh my god, she thought to herself as she stood up. the problem was, they were all human. she couldn't just whip out her spell book in front of them. she couldn't just pretend to give him cpr and then use her magi- oh, that could work. she suddenly realized. the only problem was that she needed her book to find some spell... if there even was a spell for bringing the dead back to live. maybe if he was affected by some supernatural force, but that was impossible. she looked back to the others that were in the hall, a look of surprise still on her face.
Last edited by atalantah on Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
atalantah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ // thorn-sharp attitude, )

Postby canada » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:36 pm

TINLEY !
    ( location, her room, the waverly xxxx role, gorgon xxxx tagged, kingsley xxxx feeling, bored, then enticed )

xxxx blank eyes followed a hollowed-out post written by the gorgon years ago. she truly believed, back when she was merely 2,015 years old, that she was a "depressed teen who hated her parents". part of it was true. her parents were the spawn of satan, and she somehow ended up the odd bean of the family. with a sigh, tinley slapped the laptop's screen down in a tired attempt to release her anger. the wind flowed effortlessly through her open window and bristled through her rattled, dreaded hair. she stepped away from her cluttered bed, leaning lightly on the windowsill. below were hundreds of students milling around, some with no real purpose at all, the others focused intensely. she grinned deviously, shaking her head with a light chuckle. wisps of clouds rolled past her vision, disappearing behind a beautiful shade of light pink. the earth was effortlessly gorgeous in many ways, but disgustingly repulsing in others. instead of focusing on the negative, tinley's outlook was about as positive as it could get being a monster in the eyes of humans. she remembered the glares, the anger nearly masking her in a thick wall just in front of the school. most hated her, and for good reason. on her way to class, some would snicker, others would glower.

xxxx tinley's eyes glanced quickly away from the men and women chatting, laughing, living, and she found herself looking at rosemary's side of the room. it was much neater than the gorgon's; she was somewhat more organized. papers still heaped in immense piles on either side of the bed, and a few books scattered across the open sheets. she was still trying to figure out the puzzle of the strange woman. on many occasions, the young girl came to tinley, knees shaking and somewhat nervous, stating very boldly that she had blown up a toilet, or didn't know how to use the microwave. for some oddball reason, she wouldn't tell her what she was. tinley knew she was definitely not a human, for those simple beings could absolutely not blow up a toilet accidentally. and, not to mention, random food supplies and gadgets arrived daily in hidden nooks in their room, without any reasoning or receipt. the gorgon found it useless to confront her -- if rosemary was going to tell her, she'd tell her on her own terms, not through forceful prodding. she had grown a liking to the young woman, and appreciated her presence.

xxxx exhaling sharply, she spun away from the beauty of the world and her roommate's bed. she plopped onto her own, and sifted through the mess she called her living space. a silver ipod was the reasoning behind her scavenging, and within seconds, had located the device. plugging in her earbuds, she shut the world off and escaped into the realm of music. tinley did not hear the thump of the body, icarus, nor the scared cries of rosemary and cordelia. the drama of the new world she was about to discover with a band of irreplaceable friends did not phase her. "to hear, one must listen," her father used to say when her and euryale would get in fights. "fights" would include snake-pulling, hair-snagging, teeth flashing, and arms flailing. fury was nowhere near an explanation of what erupted between the two. her father, phorcys, would rarely butt in, encouraging the two to murder each other. she honestly had no intention of hurting euryale, but her sister thought otherwise. she was a murderer, and always had been. she was her father's favorite, medusa winning it at a champion second, and that making tinley land in dead last.

xxxx it would be an understatement to say phorcys was angry when tinley decided to transform herself into a half-human, half-god and port herself to earth. he slapped her across the face, banishing her from ever coming back home. her heart was crushed -- not because of euryale or her father, but because of medusa. they were tightly-knit; closer than anyone ever could be or will be. she loved her more than herself, and they were torn when they were ripped away from eachother. ever since, her temper flared drastically in unexpected ways and places. her violent nature brought the snakes to her hair, the stone-turning power to her eyes. she was ruthless, cold, and unstoppable. the dream of the medusa family -- to never think of others, act on impulse, and more importantly, kill mercilessly. fortunately, this rarely happened, and her temper lowered to chill. but that was on the inside -- on the out, she was a sassy, sarcastic ball of energy. she didn't exactly pride herself on her thorn-sharp attitude, but it was apart of her, and she was not going to sacrifice it for the sake of society's view.

xxxx snapping herself out of her gaze, she pushed herself up roughly from her bed and gathered up her clothes. tinley pulled on her socks and shoes, tugged on a pastel pink puma jacket and, you guessed it, pastel pink puma hat. her earbuds still plugged in, she headed out into the long-stretching hallway, turned opposite to the little "scene" which was currently occurring. she plunged through the semi-empty halls of monsters, headed towards kingsley's apartment room. within seconds, she swung open his door and entered his room without permission. pulling her earbuds out, she saw kingsley inspecting one of his many hearts, slicing it open with a steady, careful hand. his focal attention was purely on the heart, and he didn't notice the woman standing feet away from him.

xxxx a smirk playing on her lips, she purred, “kingsley, I can almost see the heart still beating.” he glanced up at her briefly, merely acknowledging her existence. “no, no, I totally understand. your work means a lot to you, and so do I, but as you always say, ‘the heart is the existence of the being’,” she stated, her tone thick with mock. the woman always poked fun at the "older" man, and she didn't quite care if he liked it or not. even though, in public, he warned her many times to quit the teasing, she knew he secretly loved it. tinley slowly strutted towards his heart fridge, her eyes never once leaving his almost frozen frame. he glimpsed up, looked down for a second, and then his head snapped up again dangerously fast. his eyes told her everything. “I promise I'll only look at them this time,” tinley said tartly, hand placed on the handle of the fridge. “but you never know, one of them might still be beating, and it might scare me.”
canada

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ // arus, meet post one: dead guy )

Postby abeille » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:50 pm

xoxoI C A R U S 'A R U S' D E R O S A
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    location : dorming it up -- role : phoenix bby -- tagged : decky, cordelia, rose, and dead guy

xoxo Everything seemed to be about as normal as things usually were. Or at least as normal as they were now that Icarus had settled down in the states for good and decided to attempt putting himself through college for a second time. Bassically, Icarus was struggling, Chaste's plants were thriving, and Declan was still beautifully mean. Nothing was unusual. It was kind of nice to have such constants in his life after what Arus had been through. He appreciated the normality. The fact that, things hadn't been fickle enough that something was destined to go wrong at any given moment. You could say living through the renaissance and colonial era really left an impression on a person. One that warranted constant fear in a person. Icarus could vouch for that. But funnily, he couldn't vouch for his skills at as a tutor.

xoxo It was later in the day, some time high in the afternoon, so a study session was a foot. Icarus wasn't the best at many subjects, or really any subjects. The only exception being history and that was because he'd lived through it. So when Declan had asked for his help specifically with European history, he was surprised to say the least. Like, he knew he was capable of helping the younger man do well, but his dorm mate had to know his grades weren't the greatest. Declan also happened to have one of the craziest superiority complexes that Arus had ever seen in a human being and so it was even more surprising he was willing to put up with Icarus stuttering through his past as they studied. He could've asked someone qualified, like someone at the tutoring center?? It only seemed logical that Declan would have found himself the best of the best to improve his education. That didn't sound like Icarus.

xoxo They were currently going over the the French Revolution. Arus had extremely strong views on the subject, especially in regards to good old Louis and his absolute novice reign of the throne. He had no idea how to control a group of people let alone govern them. They should have arrested him sooner. Would have saved Arus and a lot of other lower class people's time. But Declan's professor didn't care about that. He just wanted to know that he understood the main causes and how they started the uprising. So that's all Arus told him. It's not like he could outright say he was there anyway. Declan wouldn't believe him, he'd call him insane! It was also extremely dangerous to even suggest that he wasn't human to someone who was. Mostly though, Arus wanted to make sure he didn't scare Declan away. He needed to be normal. He was learning how.

xoxo"So, does this all make more sense? You really just have to remember bread, old thought, new thought, and crummy leader." Arus hoped what he was saying was making enough sense.

xoxo He'd been focused on the notes and textbooks that were splayed between himself and the other man, but his question had Arus searching Declan's eyes for some sort of answer. He had nice eyes. Really nice eyes. He was about to make another comment on the topic of revolution in France when he heard a knock at their dorm room door. They weren't expecting anybody? And Chastity almost never ever forgot her keys. Icarus wasn't to sure whether he'd be jumping to let her in anyway.

xoxo"I should see who that is?" He practically questioned, getting up from his comfortable seat to answer the knocking.

xoxoIt was Cora. Almost the second he'd opened their door wide enough to peer out at the girl, she was talking to him in a tone he'd never heard her speak with. It was extremely rushed and worried. Cora did not worry. Cora was a very well collected person; Icarus admired the way she carried herself. Always had. She walked proud and tall and despite almost never wearing shoes, her presence could commandeer an entire room of people. She was alluring. She did not worry. At least Arus wouldn't know if she did. This sudden changed of character scared him.

xoxo"I think I just killed someone." Oh, yeah. Icarus was right to be worried.

xoxo"I, I couldn't have heard that properly. You what? Cora you know that's an awful scary thing to think," Arus didn't handle stress very well. Not that it this was stressful. He'd help Cora with absolutely anything. It was the idea of what was to come that was stressing him out.

xoxo"How can you not be certain? How can you only think?" He asked perplexed. Cora didn't make any movement that would suggest she wanted to enter the apartment so Arus moved outside toward her. And apparently toward Rose and a completely incapacitated person who was spread out motionless on the hall floor. God, he really hoped he wasn't dead.

xoxoRightfully shocked, Arus rushed to Rose's side. She had her fingers pressed against the human's jugular and she seemed really focused. There weren't many times in the past where Arus was helpful in these kinds of situations, but he would try to be now. He didn't know if Rose had discovered a pulse or not and he didn't bother asking. The human's chest did nothing. There was no rise, no fall. He wasn't breathing and his face appeared extremely pale. He was totally dead. He had no idea how they were gonna fix this. There weren't many things or beings that reversed death. There was no particular skill he had in his very non-human repertoire that would be able to help them fix this whole mess.

xoxo"Oh god, Cora. What happened??" He asked, Declan and their study session all but forgotten.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
abeille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ // dec: wheezes @ the dead guy, )

Postby despairz » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:46 pm

DECLAN 'DEC' ADDISON DALEY !
      █████████████████████████████████████

role fallen angel location his dorm with arus, rose, cora, & some dead dude

At first, Declan had been hesitant to ask for help. His ego had always been bigger than his family lineage, even before he was stripped of his wings and halo, which was replaced by an ever-growing god complex that floated above his head like a warning sign. However, a short list of daring souls ignored his obnoxious personality and dealt with him, such as Icarus, the odd boy currently tutoring him in history, specifically Europe's. Dec had swallowed his pride one dreadful Tuesday morning and asked for help after he saw a less-than-perfect score on his most recent test, realizing that hey, yeah, maybe he should have focused on humans a little more when he was training to basically become a god. Not really, but he liked to think so.

So here he is, sitting in an uncomfortable chair in his dorms, shared with two other people - eugh - learning about some history that's completely irrelevant now, but humans always seem to dwell on the past because their lives are oh so short and yet they spend it on the past, his mind rambles on about the pitiful, tragic lives of humans for another few minutes. His thoughts are much more important that Icarus' time, obviously, and one hundred and fifty percent more interesting.

He realizes halfway through Icarus speaking that he actually is speaking. Oh, he should really tune in now.

Dec offers a nod, as if he were listening the whole time, adding in an 'uh huh' for extra measure. He glances up a split second after Arus looks at him and raises a brow, only to look down at the book and point to an image. He was fully prepared to ask who this man with a crown and absurdly light hair is when a knock at the door stops the words in his throats and he scowls. Icarus had probably already mentioned who that is, but god forbid Declan doesn't know every single thing in this textbook in the next twenty seconds, all hell might break loose.

"I'm so much more important than whoever is at the door right now," he all but snaps at Icarus, but he's already getting up to answer the door and ah, well, Cora must be more important huh? It's irrational, his mind mumbles.

"I think I just killed someone," a voice from outside the door speaks.

Declan snorts, remembering that hey, me too; join the club. Icarus' response only makes him bark out awfully obnoxious, almost maniacal laughter. No way, that dainty little thing did absolutely not kill someone. He rises from his chair to stride to the door, practically looming over the crouched figure and Icarus.

"No way, he's actually dead? What'd you do, feed him those disgusting sodium-packed, fake noodles you call ramen?" He cackles and leans against the doorframe, one ankle crossed over the other. Yeah, the dude's totally dead. They're just so fragile, it's not surprising he's dead. His mind reminds him that human death is permanent and brings major distress to those who are normal. Luckily, no one expects Declan to be normal by any means.

Another short, petite figure had joined the party. Rose, his mind recalled. She looked deep in thought, he noted. Probably having an existential crisis about her own short, short life. Meanwhile Declan, ever the charmer, yawns at the dead guy and dramatically stretches, tapping Icarus.

"Listen, sweetheart, I've got a pretty big test tomorrow. Mind paying attention to what really matters? Hint: it's me." Did Dec care a human was dead? A bit. Would he help with the problem at hand? Not a chance.
Last edited by despairz on Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me