(✕) THE CLAN // ALL IN

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

(✕) THE DREAMER // ONE

Postby dorkasaurus » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:42 pm

CHAE TAESUNG
xxxx( tagged: everyone, open ) ( word count: 1025 )
xxxx──────────────────────────────────
      things had been quiet for a while concerning the enigmatic x clan that ran rampant through the streets, disturbing the "peace" which the military enforced. too quiet.

it had also been a while since all the members were together, enjoying each others' company. it comforted taesung to see everyone together. it meant that they were all alive and well, and he could do something within a moment's notice if things were otherwise. he preferred being with everyone like this, yet, he knew that having the luxury of this tranquility didn't come without a price. it was a price he didn't want any of the others to pay, but nevertheless, he was no god. he couldn't keep them innocent forever. the world was merciless to creatures great and small and unforgiving to any and all mistakes. tae often wondered - would there be a time when "everybody" meant everyone minus a member or two? death was permanent.

that morning, tae meant with their leader, jun, to discuss the clan's dwindling supplies. the underground was a source they often went to for basic necessities besides the larkspur, but it wasn't a steady supplier. it was all a game of chance down there, one hajun and taesung knew how to play best. it was then decided that they had no choice but to head into town for a quick supply run. of course, the objective was to get what they needed and leave as soon as possible considering that several of their faces were recognizable by the patrolling guards. thus, jun and tae came to the conclusion that all the members were needed in order to maximize their profits. dividing and conquering (in pairs of course; no one did things alone) was the best option.

as they entered town, keeping as low of a profile as they could, taesung found himself walking beside byung and jaejin. nudging the former with his elbow lightly, tae questioned with a raised brow, "
      i'm guessing you've been on your best behavior while i was away?" there was a glint of amusement in tae's eyes. in all honesty, he worried about byung the most. the way byung put himself out there was not only reckless but stupid at times. tae had returned to the clan just yesterday after disappearing for eight days, an average length of time for the dreamer. on all eight of those days, he couldn't help but wonder just what byung was planning in the meantime. the young man shot jaejin a thin smile in turn and said, "missed me when making dinner? i hope someone else helped you while i was gone." his words were really just an invitation for jae to call some of the others out to receive taesung's two-finger slap penalty.

after that exchange, tae wandered over to yuna's side. the dreamer rarely cracked a smile, but somehow, the youngest of the clan members managed to break down his tough guy exterior every now and then. "
      boo. you've been listening to jun and lily, right? if you've been good, i'll teach you how to pick locks later, okay?" he inquired after sneaking up behind her. the male reached over and ruffled her hair affectionately.

his gaze wandered ahead to a head of blonde hair. hyunsoo. taesung wondered if the other man was doing well, but he figured hyun preferred his own company over anyone else's, so tae decided against approaching him. besides, he didn't want to seem overbearingly protective. in a way, hyun reminded him of lily since they were both capable of taking care of themselves. he felt reassured by that in comparison to the first time taesung encountered hyun. that was ages ago, but at the same time, it could've been just yesterday.

tae snapped back to attention. something was off. call it his seventh sense, but taesung was especially known for his keen ability to detect enemies from a distance. he had no explanation for it, but he guessed it was the universe acting in his favor. he placed a hand on yuna's shoulder for a brief moment, signaling for her to slow her pace as he went to talk to jun and lily. the cousins led the group down streets that they had known to be places where guards rarely frequented, but tae was ready to tell them that a change in course may have been in order.

he grabbed the two's shoulders to catch their attention. opening his mouth, he didn't get to utter a word of warning before unfamiliar footsteps sounded from around the corner. they were heavy and loud due to the thick soles of the soldiers' boots. there was no time. in less than a heartbeat, they'd be face to face with danger. taesung started to backtrack, hoping that jun and lily already sensed them, too.

"
      RUN!"

after taesung bellowed the single word, it was time to scramble. while he already had the advantage of a head start and the abilities of an escape artist, it wasn't in his nature to leave the others completely alone. in his hurry, he wasn't sure who he grabbed, but his hand closed around another, interlocking their fingers tightly as if that would be enough to save them. then he ran. hard.

"
      whatever happens, just keep running. i've got your back. don't turn aro-" he assured his companion only to be cut off by gunfire. tae flinched. they were already out of sight of the others, and as practiced, they had all dashed off in pairs in various directions. taesung bit the inside of his cheek to prevent a few select words from escaping his lips. he pleaded that nobody had been hit in the initial conflict.

a gruff voice shouted behind taesung and his escaping partner. he chanced a glance back to see a pair of guards pursuing them."
      dammit, keep going. take a left. we're taking a detour" tae hissed, pushing his friend ahead of him. if they were going to be shot at again, he'd rather it be aimed at himself. he wouldn't be able to forgive himself otherwise, not when it had to do with the clan, his family.
───────────────────────────────────
MY TRAGEDY, I’LL GIVE YOU
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMY EVERYTHING ! !
dorkasaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

l i l y #0

Postby kartharon » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:45 pm

ɴᴀʀɪ ᴋɪᴍ
every time we speak there is a voice that answers back. there is the w o r l d that answers back.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
known as the musclelocated the cityword count 678tagged jun, tae

fear/uneasiness. the first thing lily noticed as they approached the town was how slow the wind was, noting that very little breeze ran through the x clan. it was unnatural. nerve racking. almost as if something was waiting on the edge of the city anticipating their approach. her face betrayed nothing though, as she had walked these streets before with jun and was familiar with the layout. it was just her imagination. maybe the anxiety. guards never came here.

or so she thought.

she leaned over to confess to jun the uneasiness that racked her body.
      "something doesn't seem right." her voice barely rose over the sound of the wind, when she felt a tug on her shoulders. without a moment to react to the touch, she heard footsteps racing in their direction and spun to look at the threat. guards. with no hesitation, she yelled to the clan, following tae's warning. "SCATTER. ALL IN." code for regroup, she knew that the rest would understand. she grabbed jun and started into a sprint, snagging his arm and tugging him along. she wasn't going to let him fight her, as without him there would be no clan. not to mention, their grandfather would fall to shambles and she wasn't sure if tae could handle it on his own. not that he had any obligation to.

as she sprinted, she swore she could hear the sounds of guns cocking (as her training with guns set in), and seconds later came gunfire. she shoved jun in front of her body, mid-flight, and felt a bullet rip through her side. it was a shock to her system, but she did not stagger and continued their race for survival. she yanked a pistol out of her waistband, whipping around and firing a few shots back in the direction of the guards. two bullets found their mark, each placing themselves in different sections of the two guards. spinning back around, she darted to the right, knowing that blocks away was an empty building that they had frequented on their visits. it was close enough to escape the guards and they could make the transition easily enough to fade out of sight. she glanced back to see the rest of the team breaking off, noting that tae was no longer in sight. her heart immediately panged, unable to see him and see if he was okay. no matter the fact that their relationship had ended, she still cared for him. it would never stop. glancing to jun, she gave him a quick look over to find injuries. it was too quick to notice anything, but she was hoping he had come out unscathed.

they were coming up quickly on the building and from the looks of things, there were no guards in pursuit. at least none within her line of sight. closing on the two-story structure, she set her sights on the closest door, sliding in through the broken glass. she made sure jun was still with her, keeping him near her side as she made her way through the building quietly. it was much darker inside the building, despite the dying light outside, as there were very few windows. it would help them stay under cover, in the darkness, and gave a good waiting spot to scope out the guards. crouching down behind a counter inside the front office, she looked to jun and gasped out, "are you okay?" her face betrayed nothing but exhaustion from the run, and adrenaline racked through her body.

it was at this moment that she remembered the gunshot wound. the moment she remembered, pain racked through her side and a brief glance down showed that it was a clean hit. the bullet had entered and exited her body with ease. blood was already soaking her shirt, but she just pulled her jacket across the shirt to hide the wound. escape was first, healing came later. plus, she wasn't going to make a huge deal out of a small bullet wound when they had all sustained worse injuries.
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(✕) ONE

Postby crasher. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:02 am

:..:.███████████
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
( tagged ) jaejin, byung | ( word count ) 740
███.:..:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

crashthe sky was gray today, but hyun soo was grayer. he had his gaze fixed on his feet as they trudged along harsh concrete littered with dead leaves, and his shoulders were slumped. he became like this on occasion- distant, lost in thought. it probably wasn't the best time for him to be like this since they were traveling through a high risk area but his guard was down nonetheless and he resigned to kicking a little stone with each step out of boredom. he was walking near the front of the group and trying halfheartedly to pay a little more attention to what was going on around him. take in one thing at a time to try and get his mind back on track.
      crashbyung and jaejin were lightly flirting rather close to him and a smile flickered across the mysterious boy's features, eyes narrowing as he eavesdropped. next he passed his attention back and to the right, where taesung was walking alongside kim and jun with yuna close on their heels like a desperate puppy. hyun could hear the dreamer bantering with the new recruit with this sweet little tone that he sometimes used teasingly. he was softspoken, always with something of a smile behind his voice. hyun had always admired that about him.
      crashhyun had just began to regain his senses when a chill scraped down his spine and pushed him to attention by force. he hadn't even heard the warnings or the boots hitting the pavement, he heard the gunshots first. he felt warmth hit him from the side and his eyes widened, bringing his fingers to his cheek to see them covered with blood. not his own. the group had started to scatter but byung was barely keeping himself off the ground and jaejin was in harm's way because of his refusal to leave his protector's side.
      crash"jae, run. now." hyun snapped coldly with no regard for the younger boy's feelings in the heat of the moment. he simply pried byung from his arms and heaved him up onto his hips so that he could carry him, but his own back would face the guards while they ran. he was using himself as a shield. "don't be scared. don't freak out. i can fix this." he whispered the words breathlessly against byung's cheek but was cut off quickly as he turned a sharp corner and slid down a rather steep decline.
      crashthis surprising change elicit a squeak from the older boy and it took him a moment to regain his composure and readjust his grip on byung's thighs. from there on he tried to stay quiet and slip past alleyways until he was sure he had lost all traces of the guards that had been on their trail. he found himself on the edge of the city in a quiet, secluded little courtyard. plants had broken through the brick wall that hyun sat byung up against and the vibrant green curled along crumbling mortar.
      crash"look at me. keep this pressed tight on your wound. you're going to be okay, i promise... what is forty-nine minus eleven?" he asked in an attempt to keep byung from spiraling too far into shock. he had the boy holding a wad of gauze down onto the bullet as he rustled through his backpack for any medicine that would help, coming up empty-handed aside from a couple of basic painkillers he had raided last time they came into town. it wasn't much, but it'd have to do until they had access to larkspur.
      crashhyun made sure his friend swallowed the pills carefully and held the water bottle for him to wash them down, keeping a hand on his forehead to check for fever. after a moment, he began wrapping him up so that there would be continuous pressure on his wound and they'd be able to travel the rest of the way. hyun noticed finally that he'd been grazed pretty bad on the cheek- it was only a flesh wound, but the blood had soaked his shirt collar and it stung like crazy now that he was aware of it. there was nothing he could do for himself either though, so he simply cleaned it with a wipe and pressed down a cutesy hello kitty band-aid on top of it. likely yuna's doing that they were in his bag anyway.
      crashwith a discontented sigh, hyun carefully lifted byung onto his back and started the trek back home.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
crasher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(✕) THE DAMAGED // ONE

Postby rm, » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:34 pm

x
      HAN JAEJIN!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━ ━━━
      1314 + (hyun, byung, tae mostly)

-----Jae threw his jacket across the top of the fence. He linked his fingers though the chains and heaved. The boots he wore made it hard to anchor his feet. Jae clasped the top of the barbed wire through his jacket. It lay across the tiny spikes like a saddle. Almost, almost.
        -----A hand seized his ankle and yanked. His hands slipped. He scrambled for purchase as he was yanked down by a guard. Jae flung his arms up, managing to get a hold on the looping cables. He yelped as it sliced the skin open. He thrashed against the guard’s grip. The other man grunted when Jae’s foot connected solidly with something that yielded to the pressure. He scrambled for purchase, heaving his body up and over the fence. He lost his footing at the top and fell to the ground in a heap.
        -----Groaning, Jae untangled his limbs, daring to cast a glance at the guard. On the other side of the fence, the man was clutching his face. Blood dripped down his chin. He cursed and spat blood. Another man huffed—the second guard was finally catching up to them. Byung would be proud. Well, if he made it home, that is. Until then, Jae would keep his feelings to himself. He had to get home, too, and the chances looked slim. Especially because the guard was drawing his gun and aiming at Jae.
        -----He was off and running, skidding around the corner of a building. Brick blasted apart from the force of a bullet near his head. Close, close, close, close, close!
        -----Jae slowed after a minute, ducking into an abandoned stone building—it didn’t have a door, the windows were blown in, and the floor was covered in dust and dirt. He knew he was leaving a blood trail, and he needed to patch his throbbing hands. Maybe if he stayed still long enough, his heart would slow down—his pulse felt too high for it to be safe.
        -----When it acted up, he had trouble breathing, blinking, living; his heart would feel like it was ready to explode, ready to burst out of his chest and flip him off or something. This feeling was different—it beat hard and fast, but steady. He could take deep, gasping breaths. He could move his arms enough to cut the sleeves from his sweater with a pen knife and wrap them around his bleeding hands.
        -----God, the morning had taken a drastic turn. It had started out fabulously, too, which was part of why it sucked that much more to be sitting in the dust under a square of sky, listening hard for the thunder of military-grade boots.
        -----The night before, Jae had gotten a solid, uninterrupted, five hours of sleep, which was a miracle on its own. Normally, he got three uninterrupted and another two of sporadic napping throughout the day. Five hours uninterrupted was a blessing, almost as good as some chocolate or melon fruit. He’d felt so good, he’d actually laid in the grass outside their home and soaked in sunlight until he heard the others getting ready to leave. It was nice. He’d felt great—a little cold, but still. Great.
        -----They’d trekked into town together, teasing and pushing and laughing. He pulled Byung off to the side for a moment because he recognized that clump of grass—it always had a few flowers hidden somewhere in its depths and lo and behold, he’d found a tiny, delicately curled iris. He had almost—almost—squealed. “Yuna will love this!” he whispered. Jae was already planning how he’d give it to her. Dramatically, of course. She would probably actually squeal, because they were over dramatic flower children, but then she’d pretend to be all stoic and impressed because of course Jae would time it so Hajun was walking by because Jae was secretly evil and—
        -----The thunder of boots broke him out of his reverie. He didn’t have the flower anymore, he wasn’t with Byung, and it was time to go. He booked it out of the building. Home was to the south, somewhere, so Jae ran east. Better to lead them away if he started bleeding again. The Clan came first, above everything. He wouldn’t lead the enemy right to headquarters. He just hoped that the two from before at the fence had called most of their reinforcements towards him. Byung and Lily were hurt. Jae had to get going. He knocked over a few garbage cans and scuffed his feet through tall grass that grew on the side of sidewalks, hoping that his trail was obvious enough for them to follow.
        -----He would lose them once he left the main city. That’s where the guards liked to stay because that’s where most of the remaining people lived. The clan hid in an abandoned house out of the city’s limits. Out of sight, out of mind.
        -----The guards seemed to agree, because the thunder of boots petered out until only Jae’s footsteps could be heard, echoing through the empty space around him. He raced away from the city, towards where the morning sun has soaked into his skin earlier in the day. He let his feet slow until he was walking. He was alone, with only his thoughts to keep him company. And his guilt.
        -----He could remember smiling at Taesung, flower still chilled in his fingertips. “I didn’t let anybody,” Jae started. “You’re the only person who can cook besides me! But Yuna sat in the kitchen with me.” He didn't mention that he had wanted to do it on his own for once. Just to prove he could. He remembered smiling at Tae's back, and then at Yuna’s, who walked far enough away from him that he didn’t bother giving her the flower yet. Instead, he pressed closer to Byung’s side, surpassing a shiver that tried to overtake his body. He’d been getting colder lately, and layering up with a t-shirt, a sweater, and thin jacket hadn’t helped enough to keep him comfortably warm. Good thing Byung was like a walking heater… well, for Jae at least. He didn’t know about anybody else. He’d smiled contentedly, one side of his body slowly heating.
        -----Then everyone had stilled. Tae laid a hand on Yuna, slowing her. Lily had tensed. Hyun gravitated to their side. Jae’s heart skittered. Tae broke the silence with a single command to run. Jaejin hadn’t thought twice before grabbing Byung’s hand and pulling. He didn’t even know if Byung moved to follow, but Jae was suddenly closer to the wall and maybe Byung was next to him, and maybe he wasn’t, but Jae was scared and everything was moving so fast.
        -----Then, then, then. Then the worst had happened. Blood splashed across Jae’s jacket and face. His heart stopped. Byung—
        -----Hyun soo was yelling at him, telling him to run, to leave. My fault, my fault, my fault. For two seconds, he stared, wide eyed, as Hyun picked up Byung and screamed for him to leave. He dropped the iris on the ground. He didn’t look back to see if Byung was even breathing before he was running—towards the guards. Fix it! I can fix it!
        -----They were more focused on the threatening members, like Hyun and Lily and Tae and Hajun, so the guards didn’t notice skinny little Jaejin until he was fifteen feet away and scrambling around a corner to avoid the next flurry of bullets. Two peeled off and chased until he’d broken one’s nose and made it over a barbed wire fence and lost them in the ruined city.
        -----Jae stopped at another patch of grass, chest heaving and eyes watering. His ankle was beginning to hurt as the adrenaline from the chase wore off. But he could never resist stopping for flowers. A tiny purple crocus bloomed, the only blossom. Jae yanked at its stem and cradled the fragile bud in his hands. This would make up for the iris. For... for losing it. He was almost home.
rm,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ha-jun. no 1.

Postby eclectic, » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:32 pm

HA JUN
✸ DESPERATE LEADER ✸
──────────────────────────────────
ha-jun jeong - location: the city - tags: lily

No matter how much effort you extended trying to convince him otherwise, Ha-jun Jeong would inevitably assume that anything bad that occurred was his fault. It was in set his personality, ingrained in to his mind, and flowing through his blood, this sense of debt and shortcoming. He hadn't had much time to blame himself yet, but assuredly, when his friends and family (though they might be one and the same) came back wounded, he would find the time.
      They hadn't started off too badly, a supply run, that was all, but of course, whenever things concerned the clan, it was best to be cautious. He had met with Tae earlier to discuss the dwindling amount of supplies, with each new member, the clan became harder and harder to maintain, harder and harder to lead, with so many more lives on the line, all decisions made, were generally more actively premeditated. But still, Jun would trade it out for anything, he cared so much for all the members, despite the fact that caring cause pain, and in the end, suffering.
      Like everything in his life, in a matter of seconds his, articulated plan had gone to hell

First came the shooting of guns, and then a few isolated shouts. And then Tae was yelling for them to run. Run. Yes run, that made the most sense. Of course his first though would have been to stay and fight, but they had very few guns, and they would be out numbered, they had Jae, and Juna with them, and, wait, Jae, where was he? damn. and what about-
      Before another thought could cross his mind a hand was on his wrist, and he looked into the eyes of lily, who didn't bather to give him even a glance as she began to run. Bolting off at breakneck speed, a blinding pain whipped through his shoulder, and an audible pop sounded off as the bone wrenched out of it's socket. But he ran anyway, putting the pain to the side of his mind, and praying that his would be the worst injury sustained. He new this would not be true, when he heard gunfire and thudding boots follow after the two of them. Foolish Lily and her savior complex, was his vicious train of thought.

She pushed him all the way, leaving guards behind (or so he hoped) and finding temporary refuge in the form of a broken down and abandoned old building.

"Am I alright? Jesus Christ Lily, let me look at you" he implored, pushing away the panic that was flooding over him like a wave crashing on the shore. Still, It showed in his voice, in the cracking pitch and forced tone. But it didn't matter here, here he was alone with Lily. Lily who he had known his whole life, he didn't have to be a leader for her. He had to make sure she didn't die. "Come here" with out a moment of hesitation, Jun strode over to the nearest wall, he snagged the wrist of his left arm, and gave it a wrench, using the wall as traction to pop the shoulder back into its place. A blinding pain seared down his arm, and up into his neck, as the shock of relocation sent tremors through his body. There. Now he had better use of the arm.

"It's times like these I wish I was right handed" a miserable failure of an attempt to lighten the mood, but an attempt none the less. Without another word, Jun ran an expert hand over his cousin, gauging the extent of her injury before pushing her shirt away from the area to get a better look. It was a messy wound, flesh hanging down, and torn skin, and a good amount of wet blood, that was only dry where it had splatter onto the rest of her skin. Further inspection proved that the bullet had gone through, and was nowhere to be seen. Another push of a finger, and blood began seeping from the wound at an increasing rate. He wasn't going to panic. He was going to try his best not to panic, block it. He had done this millions of times before, why should this be any different?
      Because you know this is your fault. No! Yes, yes it was his fault. He had cleared the idea, he had led them here, Lily was bleeding because of him. They had split up because of him. If one of them died. It would all be his fault
      His subconscious took over, and within seconds he was tearing apart the thin button down that was over his previously white shirt. The dark blue material showed no red, only darkened with blood as he bound Lily's side with it, securing it, and standing once more.
      "That should hold until we can get home" He snagged her hand, and pulled them both to one of the shatter windows to check for guards. Nothing but silence greeted them. He met Lily's eyes, pursing his lips, and giving a nod.
      "Lets go find them"
eclectic,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

l i l y #01

Postby kartharon » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:15 pm

ɴᴀʀɪ ᴋɪᴍ
every time we speak there is a voice that answers back. there is the w o r l d that answers back.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
known as the musclelocated the cityword count 1,078tagged jun, jae

collected. watching jun snap into action was like watching a small child panicking because they missed the bus. slightly amusing, slightly depressing. she knew that her cousin would be more comfortable in her presence than the presence of the whole clan, but he still didn't hesitate to act like a leader. it was the sharpness in his movements, the way he put his pain before her's. it was searing, her pain, but was on the very bottom of her list. everything else came before it. the clan. supplies. making sure dinner was on the table tonight. these all came before her wound. it was minor in her eyes, she had once come home with five bullet holes and had made it out fine, so this would be a walk in the park.

she followed jun when he spoke, knowing that trying to get out of it would make things worse. she watched with calm eyes as he popped his shoulder back into place, as she knew that her own peace would soon rub off on him. he did worst when everyone else was struggling. when everyone was calm, he may still panic, but less so than usual. as she twisted to his direction, her thoughts were ripped away when pain lashed through her side. not even a flinch wracked her body, the pain was only accompanied by a deep red that covered her vision. she gave him the comfort of a smirk when his comment reached her ears. she had always given him crap for being a lefty. put a halt on her typical gun lessons, as he had to learn differently than the others.

she almost yanked back when he reached for her injury, but stopped herself and allowed him to continue. refusing treatment would annoy him and in turn, slow him down. it would be dumb to act like it didn't hurt at least a little bit.
      "easy, jun. I'm not dying." her face grimaced for the first time as he pushed on the entry of the bullet. her teeth clenched together, followed by her eyes, knowing that this would only deepen jun's guilt that was radiating from his body. after he had wrapped her side, she stood with only a slight hesitation. already black spots had begun to swim across her vision, but she shook them away and started towards the window with her hand in jun's. she quickly surveyed the land, making sure they weren't walking into a trap that would harm either of them. as he nodded, she pulled him towards her and stared into his eyes. "listen, this isn't your fault. we do need to go, but we're both going to struggle if you spend this whole time blaming yourself for this. we know the land better than anyone else, if anything, it's both of our faults. i know you. i know how you feel. and right now is not the time. buck up. everyone is going to come back in one piece."

she was the first to exit the door they originally came through, making sure to carefully study their surroundings before emerging completely. no footsteps. no gunshots. this could go one of two ways: 1.) the guards had given up the chase or 2.) they were searching. she glanced back at jun once more, grabbing his shoulder and giving it a gentle squeeze for reassurance, and then began walking south. she knew that the base was in that general direction, and now that they had no guards tailing them this meant they could get there safely. hopefully.

"did you manage to catch where the others went? as much as i want to stay and search for them, i know most of them have to be on the way to the base already. we might be able to catch them on the way." her mind flicked over each of the faces of the members. she struggled to recall anything from the mad dash to safety, but her brain was cloudy with pain and confusion. when her mind brought up taesung, she paused, lingering on his features. she was nervous about his fate, but knew he would be the last to give up hope. she prayed that he had made the escape without injury, regardless of every single negative thought that bombarded her.

her walk continued, though her movements were not as sharp as usual. her vision, however, was. she scanned every building, every corner, every edge, every stop. the one second you glance away is the one second you lose. she traveled quickly, knowing that jun would be a mess if they didn't get home or find someone soon. it would drive him crazy with worry. as she rounded a building, she stopped, pushed jun back, and whipped out her gun. a figure was hunched over and staring down the sights revealed it was jaejin, crouched down in a small patch of grass. in his wrapped hands (she noted the blood soaking through the fabric) he held a delicate crocus, staring at it as if it contained a thousand memories. she gave a short whistle, as to alert him of their position so that he wouldn't startle.

after a few moments, she glanced around and then dashed towards him. she pulled him up off the ground as gently as she could and grabbed his wrapped hands to see the damage. it was mild, most likely from a knife or sharp object.
      "are you okay? if so, let's get moving. we need to track down the others." her voice was soft, not just in tone but in infliction. she had grown very fond of jae, almost looking at him as a son. he was quirky in his own ways and it did nothing but increase her admiration for the younger man. another shot of pain knocked her back a step, taking her grip off of jae and causing her to close her eyes and endure the barage. it was over within seconds, but filled her with humiliation and her ego took a beating. she kept telling herself over and over that it was minor, very minimal compared to what could have happened, but the dull pain still throbbed as a reminder of what happened. she composed herself and then looked back and forth between the two of them with only a cool calm swimming through her eyes. "come on, let's go. we need to get out of her before the guards come back."
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (✕) THE CLAN // ALL IN

Postby Loire. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:20 am

❝ ★ KIM YUNA
xxxxxxtagged // Taesung mostly // words // 710

xxxYuna let out a quiet yawn, she didn't want to let the others know she was fatigued considering they were on what was supposed to be a quick supply run. The goal was to get in and out as soon as possible, which could prove difficult if one of the members was tired. The guards would most likely recognize them quickly considering this hadn't been there first supply run. The youngest member wasn't exactly what was you call "watchful." She tended to drift off and day dream, but her determination made up for her lack of attentiveness. Yuna nearly skipped along, a broad smile perched across her lips. She snapped a glance back at the members who walked behind her, and then at the members in front. She had always found it amusing to observe everyone, find their habits and what made them special. Though it also gave her a sense of closeness to the clan. Since she was the most recent member and youngest at that, Yuna often times felt out of the loop.

xxxTaesung walked with Byung and jaejin. Yuna had always believed the two were made for each other, and attempted to set them up whenever possible. Jae was possibly the closest to the youngest member. They often called themselves the flower children, and for good reasons. The two could be seen braiding grass ropes, picking flowers, and sharing other childish antics when they had the time. Though with the growing concern of dwindling supplies the cheerful mood was spoiled by worry. None the less she still found ways to cheer up the clan in such troublesome times. Since she joined before any others, Yuna hadn't faced the same problems and pressures as the rest of the members. In a way she was grateful, but on occasion she also felt guilty for having it so easy compared to them.

xxxYuna's thoughts were disrupted by a sudden voice, Taesung. He ruffled her hair affectionally with a smile. "boo. you've been listening to jun and lily, right? if you've been good, i'll teach you how to pick locks later, okay?" he spoke in a gentle tone. She looked up at the taller male with a bright smirk. "Of course." It was a rather blunt comment, but she wanted to get back to looking for flowers and knew he would most likely take off to talk to the other members. Sure enough, he sauntered back up to Jun and Lily who were ahead of everyone. Before Yuna got the chance to admire the white jasmine which sat long the eerie path, loud footsteps bended around the corner. A loud "run" echoed from ahead as the members bolted away. She didn't have a chance to think, all she could do was run. The youngest sprinted back in an attempt to find shelter. Someone tugged her along taking an unfamiliar path away from the guards who soon pulled out their firearms. The bullets ricocheted off of walls and sound of shells hitting the ground echoed through the air. Windows shattered as the clan scattered throughout the territory.

xxxYuna covered her ears, slowing down a bit but Taesung dragged her forward. She prayed no one had any major injuries. Before she had time to check and make sure none of the bullets had hit her, another set of guards pursued the pair. Tae pushed her forward so the bullets would be aimed at him. She didn't look back, adrenaline pumped through her veins as she dashed off.
      They began to fade from sight but the guards were persistent so they still had to keep running. The sun beamed down, the wind quiet, guns firing could clearly be heard in the distance.

xxx Once Yuna thought they were far enough away, she stopped. Panting the youngest member nearly collapsed. She checked her body for any wounds or a trail of blood behind them. Finally once Tae was beside her she looked at him, putting her hand on his shoulders. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? What if the other members got shot?" she asked in between breaths. Yuna knew he would want to keep moving but she felt as if her legs would fall off if they kept running. "I think we lost the guards. hopefully."

Last bumped by Loire. on Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:20 am.
Loire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me