[♕] тαкιη' вαcк тнє cяσωη [σρєη & αccєρтιηg!]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[➴] Astrid

Postby AtlasHyperion » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:27 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Scαη∂ιηανιαη Ƥяιηcєѕѕ
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Never mistake
my silence for
ignorance; my
calmness for
acceptance;
my kindness
for weakness.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ƭнє Ɓαѕιcѕ
name Astrid
age 17
gender female
family color blue

Aρρєαяαηcє
height 5'7"
weight hey!
build slender but strong
eyes ice blue
hair smooth blonde

Ƥєяѕσηαℓιту
+ traits ans
= traits ans
- traits ans

Rєℓαтισηѕнιρѕ
family mostly dead
friends Akira & Moon
enemies not really
orientation pansexual

xxxxxxxxxxxx

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
I was born a princess in northern Norway. My pet is a wolf named Akira, and my mount is a polar
bear named Moon. I received both in my kingdom when I was just a small child, and they have been
with me ever since. When I was fourteen years old, my mother died. The kingdom greatly mourned
the loss of their queen. Then, two years later, when I was sixteen, my father died as well. My brother,
Hans, ascended to the throne as king. He and I decided that I would go to Crown Academy for the
sake of my safety, as my father's cause of death appeared to be an accident, but neither of us was
convinced. I begged him not to separate the two of us, as, since he is now king, it might be the last
time I would ever see him. However, as months dwindled before I left, the assassin tried to catch me
alone and kill me. Akira removed his head from his shoulders. With the safety of the throne ensured,
I could leave for Crown Academy with no sense of guilt about leaving my brother. And now I am here.

Moon is at least twenty years old, as he was fully grown by the time I got him. He is actually
a bit small for his species, but compared to most of the other mounts, he is enormous. He listens to
me, and only to me. He has a habit of violently dismembering anyone else who tries to ride him.
Usually, though, he's very friendly towards myself and others. He's similar in personality to a giant,
overbearing wolf cub that refuses to ever grow up. Akira is an average-sized black wolf with large
amber-brown eyes and thick, ragged fur. He's my pet, although I prefer to think of him as my friend.
I chose not to use sorcery to make it possible to speak to him in English, because I think that the
way of the wolf is a mysterious and quiet one. I chose the same for Moon, because he'd likely only
tell me about his starry-eyed sparklethoughts that were prancing around his brain at the moment.

Last edited by AtlasHyperion on Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
AtlasHyperion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [♕] тαкιη' вαcк тнє cяσωη [σρєη & αccєρтιηg!]

Postby artemis, » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:35 am

➹ AURORA SINGER ➷

( name ) aurora elizabeth singer
    ( nicknames ) rory
    ( gender ) cis female
    ( age ) 18 years old
    ( nationality ) australian
    ( role ) australian heir
    ( family color ) red
    ( birth place ) sydney, australia
    ( birth date ) december 13th
    ( soul element ) water
    ( star sign ) sagittarius
    ( orientation ) heterosexual
    ( appearance ) rory has fair skin. her eyes are a light baby blue, and her face is framed with brown curls that fall to her mid-upper arm. her frame is very small, and she isn't very strong. she's generally more fit for running and stealth/agileness in general rather than weight lifting and such.
    ( height ) 5' 6''
    ( weight ) 122 lbs

( deeper understanding ) rude and cold would probably be the last words you'd use when describing rory. she's a sweet, sensitive soul. while she's always dreaming and sometimes getting lost in thought, you may find she is incredibly smart. when you first meet her she will be quite shy. sometimes she's insecure about herself and always wants to fit in with the crowd so she'll make friends. she's a very friendly and sweet girl in general, and is kind to anyone she meets. rory puts others before herself daily and can't help but aid anyone in need of it. she's very selfless and is a kind and considerate girl. once you get passed the thin barrier around her, she's a fun person to be around, and can always take a joke. although she's sensitive at some points, she tries her best to keep herself composed as to not look foolish and juvenile. being the only girl of 3 brothers, she always seemed protected in every way, and her brothers were everything to her. especially ahren. overall she's hard to dislike, and she just loves making people happy. rory finds it hard to be mean to others, and is incredibly kind and considerate.

( crush ) n/a
    ( bf/gf ) n/a
    ( family ) ahren (17), osten (13), and kaden (8)

hi, i'm rory. my full name is aurora elizabeth singer, but you can just call me rory. anyway, i come from australia, and sadly i was firstborn, meaning i am the heir to the australian throne. i think it's nice to have a female heir, if it wasn't for the fact that i need to marry a strong ally to make my subjects more loyal. there's been a few uprisings over me because i'm a girl. i lived with my 3 brothers; ahren, osten, and kaden. i love my brothers to death, and i know they would do anything for me. my mom and dad are queen daphne singer and king maxon singer. i have a dingo named leo, but my father insisted that i bring my greyhound demetria
Last edited by artemis, on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allo vera » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:41 pm

name; Thato Zwayne
────────────────────────

age; newly 18
────────────────────────

gender; born male, identifies as male
────────────────────────

height; 5'8"
────────────────────────

weight; 152 lbs
────────────────────────

hair color; black
────────────────────────

eye color; very dark brown
────────────────────────

sexuality; panromantic, demisexual
────────────────────────

pos traits; intelligent, has good intentions, confident, curious
────────────────────────

neg traits; proud, stubborn, restless, cynical
────────────────────────

dress color; yellow
────────────────────────

Thato's a commanding young man. His posture is excellent, he carries himself with confidence. Thato is not bad looking either, and is used to brushing aside young ladies. In general, he's not interested in love. Being demisexual, he sees no value in intimacy unless he's close to that person. This makes his parents frustrated, but protects him well against the wiles of those who might wish to seduce him. Thato's intelligent and quick thinking, but often feels confined by the world he lives in. This leads him to explore farther, push boundaries harder. The young man doesn't often encounter failure in his life, leading him to be exceptionally fearless and bold.

Thato's the eldest of three, big brother to two sisters. His parents, happy married, still reign, but Thato's well primed to become the leader once his parents hand over the crown to him. He's been groomed to lead from an early age, instilling the boy with a strong sense of duty. However, he's never been coddled and Thato has no qualms about getting his hands dirty.

The future ruler came here with two companions. The first, his mount, is a massive she-lion. Dinga, who's name means to wander, is a sassy young lioness. She shares the same adventurous attitude as her master, and the two have been known to get into many scraps together. She's also huge, her back is nearly in line with Thato's shoulder. This allows the young man to ride her easily, it's not an uncommon sight to see them loping along together. Dinga, being so large, has a massive appetite and will scarf down any food in her sight. In typical cat fashion, it takes a while for her to warm up to others. She's generally aloof and prideful, disdaining any unfamiliar touch. However, with those she knows, Dinga's a giant teddy bear.

The second animal Thato brought is the little klipspringer Lomo. Lomo is considerably less smart than Dinga and Thato, in fact the boy likes to joke that Lomo's brain is about the size of a pea. What the little creatures lacks in brains, he makes up in cuteness. Lomo's irresistible to anyone with a heart, with his huge dark eyes and petite form. The little klipspringer is rather timid, however, and cautious around other animals and loud people. He follows Thato around like a very small, cloven puppy. When Lomo is cold, Thato will often zip the diminutive animal into his jacket.
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AtlasHyperion » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:54 am

This is the most official bump in the history of bumps.
AtlasHyperion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Prince Logan Henley of Britain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Birthday: May 23
Height: 5 foot 8 inches
Build: thin, but fit
Eye Color: dark hazel
Sexuality: bisexual
Family: King Luther; Queen Charlene {deceased}
Past: Queen Charlene, Logan's mother, died when Logan was only twelve years old. Unlike many Royal families, the Queen did much of the work when it came to the Kingdom. Logan watched his Kingdom become weaker and weaker under his father's rule. He vowed to his mother's spirit that he would make her Kingdom strong again, once he became King.
Family Color: dark purple
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
{Logan desires to be an open-book with little worries, but he simply cannot get through his day without some type of stress or anxiety lingering over him. He strives to be the best, but many days exist when he cannot even function as a human-being- let alone a ruler. That is where his biggest weakness lies. He drives to be as perfect as he can, and this usually ends up crumbling him. Logan is strong, motivated, passionate, and honest. He would do anything for those that he cares about, but this can often lead to a world of deception in a reality full of power and, even more importantly, lust for power.}
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AtlasHyperion » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:37 pm

smol bump
atlas // they/them
if you ever need someone to talk to my dms are always open
stay safe, be kind, and have a great day!
AtlasHyperion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me