PLEASE LOCK/DELETE

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: San Pecador - Powers Roleplay - Accepting

Postby Roseshine12 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:55 am

Details wrote:Name; Jason Boyle
Alias; N/A
Gender; Male
Age; 24 yrs
Role; Civilian
Powers; Illusions
Crush; Open
Tags; Jordan (Aquarius)

Jason looked at Aquarius in curiosity when she spoke, moving onward himself. A familiar who was a bird but she had water magic? That was a little odd. One would think her familiar as a water-based witch would be something aquatic... but macaws did love their baths he supposed and most were from tropical rainforests so perhaps that was why. And Blue was also a curious although quite obvious name. And speaking of names, he just remembered he'd forgotten to introduce himself! Curse his social ineptitude. How could he forget to give his own name?! That was rude of him. But how to bring it up without stopping the conversation? Ah, who was he kidding? He could never bring up something like that smoothly into a conversation. "Speaking of information and all, I seem to have forgotten to give you my name. It's Jason. Jason uh... Boyle. I'm just your regular old manga and comic book artist," he told her. Giving his full name wouldn't hurt after all. Besides, maybe he could make a new friend? She'd be more or less like a co-worker; someone who just comes and goes and doesn't really stick around often but keeps in touch.

"I'm sorry about that mess-up... I'm not... I'm certain you can tell I'm not usually a social person," he apologized. After all, he was asking her for information about herself but giving none in return. It probably seemed suspicious to her and he didn't want to come off as a threat. That was the last thing he wanted. He didn't want to end up like his mother and while he knew vigilantes meant well, he knew that they also had to keep much of themselves a secret. Kind of like Superman and the whole 'kryptonite' thing. Knowing too much of her powers and all could point out a weak point in them that the Syndicate didn't need to know. He put his head down slightly in embarrassed dejection for his social mess-up.

Details wrote:Name; Sarah Fuller
Alias; The Avatar
Gender; Female
Age; 25 yrs
Role; Vigilante
Powers; Elemental
Combat

Crush; Open
Tags; Chelsea (Hyde)

Avatar couldn't help the brief smile that formed when she heard Hyde laugh at her comment but she shook her head inwardly and continued the seriousness she had picked up as the Avatar. She disliked it but it was the only way to keep more people safe. They tended to lose others or themselves to death around her. Sometimes she could swear she was a death magnet of some kind. Then again, when she thought about it, the Avatar was somewhat the same way for a time. Still... she couldn't risk it. She looked at Hyde, having noticed she was taking a little while to respond; probably thinking about the risks a bit herself. But then she finally responded and she nodded before then moving off through the park to the exit. She knew the city and its streets like the back of her hand and as such would know the way to the crime scene easy.

She was about to speak up and inform Hyde of who the police thought it was before she spoke up about the one thing she had hoped to not hear as a shiver went up her spine. Working together. The unfortunate thing was that she had a point and it was also a tempting offer since her friend could stop hacking into the police's database (which she was certain had to be monitored by the Syndicate) in order to find out information. But that was one more person to include and she was certain she'd eventually end up with a third. But... well, it wouldn't hurt if it was only once she supposed... "Sure, that could work... but they think the one who committed the crime was the Blackbird of the Syndicate. You could say I find out my information one way or the other," she informed. It wasn't as if she had to mention someone else was getting it for her after all. "But that's about all I know. Blackbird has been really elusive... them and I have never met face-to-face before so I couldn't begin to tell you who the Blackbird is but from what information I have been able to gather, I know the Blackbird is female," she added. What's a little information between vigilantes after all?
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aura- » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:27 am

jordan - aquarius - twenty - witch/water mage - tagged: Jason

Aquarius just shrugged softly, not too offended that he hasn't introduced himself yet. she was certain Blu would have told her when they left, finding out something in his little mind that would help him. "no worries" she told him softly with a smile. "and it's nice to meet you" Blu then chimed in, introducing himself as if her dropping his name in and gesturing to him wasn't enough. "calm down there bud, i'm sure he knows your name. " she told him, fixing her gaze on the bird as she moved her hand up to hold him eye level to her. she then moved him back onto her shoulder, he hesitantly stepped off her hand, turning around and getting situated and comfortable.

"You're totally okay, it's fine" she told him reassuringly, once again resting her gaze back on him. "I'm left to talk with this jerk all night so I kind of feel you." she told him with a small sigh, Blu on her shoulder stepping back and forth on his feet on her shoulder and slightly outstretching his wings, causing Jordan to look back over at him, smiling softly and rubbing the top of his head softly with her finger before looking back at Jason. "so what do you usually write about? or illustrate in your comic ad books?"
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby Anachronism » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:50 am

POST REMOVED
Last edited by Anachronism on Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anachronism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:41 pm

Alias; N/A
Gender; Male
Age; 24 yrs
Role; Civilian
Powers; Illusions
Crush; Open
Tags; Aquarius

Jason smiled a little, glad to see that Aquarius was a little bit understanding at least. He couldn't understand what the bird was saying even though, from the sounds of her in response, she could understand him. He wished he could, too, to be honest. He was curious to see why she called Blu a jerk. However, watching her lovingly caress the spirit gave him a different impression. Perhaps it was one of those friendships where you fight each other but have no real hard feelings about anything with each other. He was surprised by her question when she asked what he wrote about or illustrated. "Ah! That... I don't write anything... my publishers do the writing. I just draw and color in the scenes for the script, really... I don't do much else. And I don't stick with one company either... I email out some of my illustrations to others outside of the city. I'm kind of... for hire I guess. So if you want anything drawn, I can do it for you!" he replied enthusiastically with a smile before losing it in thought. "Well, painted, too. I also paint... and not just physically, I draw and paint digitally as well," he added before looking back at her and offering a smile again. "They're... kind of my only pastimes... along with reading," he murmured in embarrassment at the admittance of how simple his lifestyle was. Of course, he'd never admit to her that another favored pastime of his was getting lost in his thoughts but she didn't need to know that really either. He was already often called an airhead for it.

To be honest, he would ask Aquarius a lot more about what she does but he really didn't want to step on toes or make her feel uncomfortable. He was pretty certain that she was already uncomfortable with saying anything about herself from the small snippets she gave him earlier that she never really elaborated on. So for now he'd keep the conversation in its current direction though it would seem he'd have some reprieve as the Starbucks coffee shop came into view. Perfect! They just beat closing time as he saw a few employees were going around cleaning up pretty much empty tables and the like. He was beginning to feel drowsy though... the coffee may or may not kick start him in time. Either way, at least he wouldn't fall over and pass out and he'd just fall asleep on a table; that was a lot less embarrassing and also a lot less hazardous for her.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:56 pm

Olivia Sato
    "Time travel, space travel," Olivia said, "one cannot exist without the other. It's all relative, after all. And relatives... well, they take up a lot of both, don't they?" She cackled at her own joke, shooting the headlight of the van a glare when it objected to it. Stupid uppity lights. Always thought they were so superior.

When the detective asked who she was talking to, Olivia looked at him askance, then remembered. "Ah, yes," she said, "you can't see him. Sometimes I forget that you normal humans can only see three dimensions. Pay it no mind, he can't affect your percieved world anyway." She couldn't really remember how she saw the world before, but at the same time, she wasn't sure she wanted to. It must have been so dull, a world of only three dimensions. She could see so many more now, it was almost like having six extra senses.

"Anyways," she said, "I'm not really registered or anything. I got here after all that happened, and besides, I never really saw the point. I mean, honestly, even if I was to go and start robbing banks or something, do you really think that you'd be able to stop me?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aura- » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:48 pm

She felt a little disappointed when he said he wasn't the one that writes it. there goes her probably only chance at getting a comic written after her and Blu. One day though, it will happen. more people just need to know more about her and what she's doing/ well Aquarius, not Jordan. "That's neat" she answered softly, taking in every word as he spoke. "so you don't really have a steady job?" at least she could relate to that. having a full time job and this whole vigilante thing was too difficult to balance, having no time to sleep. it took her a while to find just the right balance.

Before she knew it the Starbucks had appeared in sight, closing time as well. the employees inside were cleaning up the empty building and putting things in their proper spot. seemed to be just about the perfect time. as they got closer to it she stopped and looked at Jason "I'll wait out here for you" she told him, moving the bird off her shoulder and onto her hand once again. since she wasn't getting coffee she would rather not go inside and draw attention to herself, plus risk anyone from syndicate see her and call in where she was. she then looked back at Blu and mumbled quietly "go ahead and sleep bud, i'll be safe. I'll wake you up if I need anything" and with that the bird outstretched its wings and flew into the air, looped around and made a dive right to her belly where her blue crystal sat. as he quickly closed in on it he dissipated into a sort of blue mist and made it's way into the crystal.
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:03 pm

Alias; N/A
Gender; Male
Age; 24 yrs
Role; Civilian
Powers; Illusions
Crush; Open
Tags; Aquarius

Jason wasn't certain but he'd swear Aquarius almost sounded disappointed that he didn't write. He placed his hand to his chin in thought for a moment. The thing was, he did write his own comic books and the like for his own amusement... perhaps she wanted one about her? To be quite honest, part of the reason he wanted information on her was to see what he could come up with for a comic book for her. "Yea, you could say that... but I like it that way," he replied to her question with a small smile. He looked back at her as they stopped at the Starbucks, nodding in understanding that she would stay outside. However, he blinked in surprise as the bird took to flight when told to sleep, only to seemingly dive bomb at her and then just vanish for some reason. It was frightening at first and he had almost thought Blu was about to attack her but he just vanished... it didn't make much sense to him. In either case...

He turned back to Aquarius and looked at her. "I do my own custom scripts and books," he informed her before scooting his way inside before she could say anything about it. A blush was on his face out of utter embarrassment. It wasn't often he admitted that he created his own small works and scripts of art and to be honest, it was the first time he had admitted such a thing. He rubbed the back of his head before a yawn escaped him unwillingly as he blinked in surprise. Perhaps he should stick to getting that coffee than being in his own thoughts as he moved over to the cashier. "Hello, hey... I was hoping you could do one last order really quickly before you close? Just a small coffee with double sugar and french vanilla creamer for the go will do," he told the cashier who nodded and made up his order.

Jason paid for his order (and a little extra for the trouble after having cleaned up) and took the coffee, taking off the cap and blowing on the coffee. He cooled it down first before putting the cap back on the cup and yawning again. He then took a few quick sips, making certain he wouldn't burn his tongue, before exiting out of the Starbucks, coming back outside to rejoin Aquarius. "Alright, I'm ready to go... my home isn't too far now," he told her as he came back outside, taking a few more quick sips of his coffee. Already he could feel his mind perking up just a tad.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:18 am

x
    ── POLLUX ────────────── ✦ ✦
    .male - 25 - psychokinesis/radiation - homoflexible - syndicate - neutral evil

✦ ✦ ────────────── CASTOR ──

A hard metallic bang emanated from the brick-encrusted alley before repeating the thick sound once more as the iron door swung back, enclosing the outdoor air to enter the hotel's natural sophisticated atmosphere. As soon as he dominated walking for a short while, Castor fell on all his fours, gritting the sharp pain on his palms when they kissed the asphalt-like ground. He was suddenly mentally shook, robbed of something, and his head was pulsing and beaming painfully as if he was just struck on the head with a bat. Gasping heavily and unevenly, the sharp pang on his chest, neck, eyes, and brain started to intensify meteorically to the point that Castor could only see a rainbows and whites flashing before his eyes before the blinding colours took over his green-eyed vision with great force. And then, miraculously, all of the suffering that wrung him aggressively dissipated with no gradual drop, the pain just evaporated as if it was imaginative. With the white lights still blinding him, Castor kept the peace of painlessness as he closed his emerald orbs in euphoria, savouring the feeling of tranquility and unnatural restfulness...

However, the price of mental freedom needs to be paid.

And Castor paid a whole lot of fortune to hide in his personal, psychological wonderland.

Rising up on his two feet, - now stronger than ever - he let out a sigh, a cold one; not of relief but falling under the spectrum of satisfaction or boastfulness, maybe blurred in both. The man gazed up towards the night sky with a face so expressionless and monotoned before looking down at his feet encased in formal shoes, wintry eyes staring at it like it was new to him. Running his fingers through his pale hair, the unknown man started to walk away from the alley. And as he paced away, the scurrying rats that were feasting on rotten matter on the edges of the alley started to drop on their sides simultaneously, twitching uncontrollably before a streak of red liquid peeked out from their fanged maws, dead.

Pausing on his delicate steps with slightly widened eyes, the man realized of his influence before focusing on exhausting his 'emission'. The radioactive stretch started to decrease slowly and gradually until none of the wave was left open for the unlucky ones to get affected. With a small smirk, the ice blonde male tucked his hands on his pockets and then continued his cold path out of the dingy passage, whispering to himself with a haunting melody.

"Rest, Castor. Worry not. I will elude you away from the longing eyes of the masses." with that, Castor withered away from reality, and it was the moonlit Pollux who would claw back up to the great escape.

(pollux is open for anyone btw thankss)
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nocturnal Creatures » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:04 am

|| Chelsea Jekyll Hyde || Alias; Hyde || 100+ || Female || Tagged; Avatar ||

Chelsea was pleased to see that her light laugh had conjured a smile from the other vigilante. She could imagine that, given the type of work they did, Avatar didn't laugh or smile that often. There wasn't much room for having fun when you had to hide your identity from your enemies to protect yourself and those you cared about. She was, however, not surprised that Avatar had some idea as to who the villain was. Blackbird. Chelsea had heard the name before although it wasn't one that she was all to familiar with. Still, the Syndicate was the Syndicate and they were trouble either way. She could tell that Avatar wasn't too happy to be working with another and, honestly, she didn't blame her. After all they didn't know each other, anything could go wrong.

"You know more than I do. I assume that your source of information is reliable?" She asked as the two of them continued to walk toward the crime scene. They must have looked quite the sight for anyone who was still awake and had noticed them. Avatar especially. She was thankful that she was getting more information on the crime in this city, after all it would help her a lot in the future if she intended to stay here. Hyde had a lot of pent up energy and anger and it was best for them to direct it towards an equally dangerous source such as the supervillains that were the Syndicate.

|| Blake Donnell || Alias; Daemon || 100+ || Male || Tagged; open ||

Blake sat up on a rooftop. His face hidden by a black mask with the likeness of a wolf and by his black hood which curved around his head. He was careful about keeping his identity hidden. Didn't want any cops knowing who the infamous Daemon actually was did we. The streets were almost empty at this time of night and that was just the way he liked it as it made it easier for him to spot his target. At the moment he was waiting for his next victim. A major crime boss who had snubbed the Syndicate a while ago. A non-superpowered crime boss. As a result the man had been threatened and now, that that hadn't worked, it was Blake's time to deal with the problem. To keep it away for good.

He remained almost motionless as he watched a black car pull up outside of the building opposite him. There. He tensed slightly as his target made his way out of the car. He would have to be careful about this one as he was outnumbered. The crime boss had predicted the retaliation by the Syndicate and as such he had spared no expense. Four body guards were with the man. Most people usually settled for no more than two but no. The man that Blake was sent to deal with just had to be paranoid enough to get four. A quiet sigh escaped from between his lips as he watched the men enter the building. Effortlessly he shifted into a black kite and flew down to the ground, changing as he reached the ground to land on two human feet. Time to get to work.

(If anyone wants to run into Blake please feel free to.)
Nocturnal Creatures

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aura- » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:58 am

So he did write! before she could even say anything he was already inside the building, leaving her there to talk to herself and sit on what he had just told her. So maybe this while comic after her could actually happen. Now if only Blu was still beside her so she could talk to the familiar about her crazy idea of a comic, but it was probably best if he was resting. she stayed silent as she waited, looking around her at the dark empty streets and occasionally inside the building to see when Jason would be ready to walk back outside.

he eventually got his coffee and made his way back outside "Okay, i'll just follow you" she told him with a smile, moving a hand up to adjust the long sleeve that started at her upper arm then adjusting the tall collar that covered her neck. She then began to walk beside him, waiting a few silent moments before speaking up rather sheepishly. "so you write you own comics?" she asked him, glancing at him and then back at the view in front of them.
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me