PLEASE LOCK/DELETE

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: San Pecador - Powers Roleplay - Accepting

Postby Nocturnal Creatures » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:39 am

|| Chelsea Jekyll Hyde || Alias; Hyde || 21 || Female || Tagged; Avatar ||

Chelsea perked up at hearing that there was a nearby crime scene. Seems as though her evening had the potential to get a whole lot more interesting. Though, to be fair, she'd rather get into a fight with the Syndicate rather than with the police and if she was seen near the crime scene... well let's just say that she doesn't really look that inconspicuous. She would stick out like a sore thumb at the crime scene. She wasn't exactly dressed for a night out. She followed the womans gaze and finger point, it was an idea, though perhaps she could try and track the criminal from the crime scene, though that would mean letting Hyde out as most of her powers came to her even stronger when Hyde was in charge.

She had some of the strengths just... lesser than Hyde did. I got the powers and the brains. You... also have the brains. You just keep us out of trouble. It was true, if there was one thing she was thankful for it was that fact that Hyde was just as intelligent as she was. She was surprised at the woman's offer to take her to the crime scene, she didn't strike Chelsea as someone who much liked company. Before she could answer the woman introduced herself, alias only, of course. Smart. You really didn't want anyone finding out who you were in everyday life. That could be potentially dangerous or life threatening. Not that she had anyone to protect.

"The name is Hyde. At least that is what I go by for this sort of thing. And I would be up for that, I think it would be rather... interesting." She wasn't sure if the woman would know who she was. Know of her... special skill set. Her name kinda gave away a hint to her second side but not everyone got it right away. Either way, Chelsea could only hope that, when she was needed, Hyde would be civil enough to this, Avatar. Save them making enemies where none were needed.
Nocturnal Creatures

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby Anachronism » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:49 am

POST REMOVED
Last edited by Anachronism on Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Anachronism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:18 pm

Olivia Sato
    "Well that isn't right," Olivia said, placing a finger to her chin in thought. "I'm only twenty-eight years old. I think. Time is... difficult. I'm sure I slept before, though. Thirty-one years with no sleep would be sure to drive one crazy." Truth be told, she had no idea when she'd last slept. For some reason, she didn't seem to need to anymore. Any time she tried, she just vanished, and popped back into the world when she awoke. She wasn't entirely sure if she felt rested, afterwards, simply because she'd forgotten what it was like to feel tired. She was fairly certain she'd seen the wall fall, though she wasn't certain as to whether that was before or after the accident. She thought it was most likely after, but she couldn't be sure. Spending four years literally everywhere hadn't been good for her memory.

"Well, let's just say I haven't slept in four years and leave it at that, shall we?" She said, clapping her hands together with an air of finality. "And now, to business. I assume you want to know if I'm registered with that silly board?" She knew that the organization existed, they'd attempted to force her to register on it several times, but she'd never really seen the point. She wasn't going to go committing crimes, and even if she was, they wouldn't be able to do much to stop her. They had travel times, she didn't.

"Well, that seems a bit rude," she said, in response to a rather unsavory suggestion put forth by a patch of air a few feet above Detective Castellanos' right shoulder. "He's doing his job, and I'm helping him. There's no harm in that, is there? Just because I'm technically a vigilante, doesn't mean I have to be a bad person."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aura- » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:04 pm

jordan - aquarius - twenty - witch/water mage - tagged: Jason, garden mother

It was dark out, a good time for Jordan to be out doing her thing but a bad time for her familiar Blu. The bird was normally sleeping at night, luckily he had adapted to her schedule on when he was needed and was available when she was in trouble at night. during the day when she's working or doing her normal boring activities is when he rested up. as well when she slept. So she was out that night with her feathered friend, the bird resting on her shoulder as she quietly made conversation with him. she was dressed in her normal get up, her blue theme going well with the gem that rested on her stomach and Blu on her shoulder.

she had gotten wind of a few incidents that had happened involving Syndicate. but with her late response to it all she assumed there were already people on it, good people. so she had no rush to go there, if anything she could send Blu off to go see what was happening. but for now she strolled the empty and dark streets with her familiar. since she had no one to tell her where she was needed or what to do she waited till something came up around her. which normally was small little crimes involving the citizens. anything to do with the syndicate and she was too slow to react, she needed Blu to get tabs on them all without being caught. that can come for another time.

"we can eat when we get home" she mumbled to the bird as he sat complaining on her shoulder, squawking away to others who didn't understand him. she then lifted her hand to her shoulder where the bird then stepped onto her finger, brining him in front of her body where she rubbed his head with her fingers. he continued to complain, eventually stopping when he realized she stopped listening. "I heard you the first time Blu" she said mindlessly as she spotted two figures ahead. one looking to be like the Garden Mother and the other someone she didn't know. but something had to be wrong if she was out here, right?

Jordan approached the two, Blu quieting down as he looked at the two of them. "evening..or morning" she greeted with a small giggle. "whatever you consider it right now." for some they were night owls, considering this time to be just the beginning of the day. Jordan found herself more active at night, but also enjoying the bright sun during the day. her sleep schedule is definitely weird

[ I hope you don't mind I kind of threw them at Jason since gala-koi hasn't replied ]
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:53 am

Details wrote:Name; Jason Boyle
Alias; N/A
Gender; Male
Age; 24 yrs
Role; Civilian
Powers; Illusions
Crush; Open
Tags; Garden Mother,
Jordan (Aquarius)

Jason watched the odd woman in front of him worriedly before immediately looking over at another voice that had joined the once quiet evening. Who was this now? "It's still the evening I'd say..." murmured Jason, watching the woman approach. She had some kind of bird resting on her fingers. A blue macaw? That was kind of neat. He enjoyed the coloring on the blue macaws. Normally he should probably recognize either one of them but Jason was one to take keeping one's head down to a whole new level since he had no TV and his computer was nothing but work based, which meant it was really only used for emails to his employers. Not only that, more often than not his head was in the clouds and he was busy with some master art piece or reading fictional books instead of reading up on the news and the like.

"So uh... what brings you out on this fine evening, Miss... um...?" he trailed off, not certain of her name... or the other woman's name either for that matter. He scooted away from the woman with the tree branches and leaves all over her a bit of a distance and then stayed there, leaning against the wall of the building next to him. He might as well not be rude or show his fear lest he become Syndicate's next victim, if they were a part of it that is... and if they weren't, there was no harm in being civil to begin with. Still, he'd rather hurry on home so he can start daydreaming and also finally get some sleep after the good rush job he'd had for the past couple of days.

Details wrote:Name; Sarah Fuller
Alias; The Avatar
Gender; Female
Age; 25 yrs
Role; Vigilante
Powers; Elemental
Combat

Crush; Open
Tags; Chelsea (Hyde)

Avatar tilted her head a bit in curiosity at the woman as she introduced herself. Hyde was certainly a curious alias but it also brought up an age old classic to her mind that she'd heard about before but never actually read or watched. She forgot if it was a book or movie... both maybe? Eh, it didn't matter. She knew the classic of Jekyll and Hyde but she was fuzzy on the details. "I've never read it so I'm not certain why you choose it but I assume Hyde as in the character from The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?" she asked. Hyde... she would have to get a certain friend of her's to look up who this vigilante was. At least that was a nice step though. She already had her first Vigilante to look up. This might go a bit easier than she thought... perhaps she could get the other man's alias or name from Glade later.

As she thought of that, her mind wandered a bit. She was still worried with asking him for help with her different vigilante 'crimes' and looking up details the police had on crime scenes so that she could follow whatever trail they couldn't but she needed him not just for that but for contact with her family. It was the only reason she let him help her. Chances were if she was caught they could likely trace anything, even her letters to her family, back to him anyway. So she might as well use his capabilities to their fullest extent. And that would mean looking up any information the Police and others had on these vigilantes which could reveal their favored patrol areas as well as give her a hint as to the full extent of each of their abilities. This was something she needed to look up anyway for future use.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aura- » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:16 pm

jordan - aquarius - twenty - witch/water mage - tagged: Jason

Jordan moved her hand with Blu on it back to her shoulder where the familiar stepped back onto her bear shoulder, slighting stretching his wings out as he kept his balance and moved to a more comfortable spot where he could also keep an eye on the two Jordan was talking to. "Aquarius" she answered with a smile, moving hands to rest beside her body, the long sleeves covering her hands as they rested.

"just doing my normal rounds for the night to see if Blu here spots anything out of the blue" she told him with a small chuckle, gesturing to her bird on her shoulder when she mentioned his name. her companion on her shoulder then spoke up, slight laugh and a soft nip at the ear at her previous sentence "don't act so weird. make a good impression". but of course to the two in front of her all they heard was the normal squawking of a bird. she then chuckled once again and glanced at the bird on her shoulder "I am I am" she mumbled and looked back at the male in front of her. "But things have been pretty quiet lately, well for me at least. I know others are busy"
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crash the mode » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:39 pm

Wade Malone
tagged: marigold

He scoffed, "I wasn't implying you would stop being civil." All of the hype surrounding her must have given Glade a big head, making her think everything was about her. And to think Wade wasn't as much of a threat to her as she was to him. "Avatar wouldn't have needed to stop you. I wasn't kidding when I said I had the situation under control." He was a powerful offensive superhuman with anxiety, which meant he was not only physically capable of stopping her but that he'd considered just about everything they could do to each other. It might have been-- was definitely absurd to be worried about what she thought of him, given she was a supervillain rendering all of her opinions moot, but he was a little on edge, and a little tired of being treated like an idiot.

"'Not a bad person' kind of directly contradicts everything about you, sorry." Wade released his midsection and jammed his hands into his pockets, trying to think his way out of this impasse.

OoC:
x
x

xxxxxxxxx.xxcasper | he/him | adult | big gay
xxxxxx.xcomic artist/illustrator | original character haver
x.x..x.xxxtransformers | warriors | cape comics | horror
xxxx.xi listen to the mountain goats and i don't have a brain

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:50 pm

Alias; N/A
Gender; Male
Age; 24 yrs
Role; Civilian
Powers; Illusions
Crush; Open
Tags; Garden Mother,
Jordan (Aquarius)

Jason blinked at the name he was given, not really recognizing it. Only with what she responded with next did it make sense why she gave him that name. "O-oh... I see," he murmured, glancing between the two. They must both be vigilantes then. Phew. Thank goodness for him. "I take it... you're a vigilante?" he questioned Aquarius in a whisper of curiosity and maybe slight awe. While he didn't hold any love for keeping up to date on the goings on outside of his apartment, he still found the real life superheroes (the vigilantes) to be pretty awesome. The idea of them that is. The fact that here, in San Pecador, comic books can become a reality was an amazing thought. He often wondered what kind of superpowers he'd like to have if he were a vigilante. Still, even with vigilantes, that hadn't prevented his mother's death or the subsequent consequences after... and, of course, there goes his mind back into those dark places again...

Couldn't he, for once, just stay in his fantasy world and make that a reality for himself? Though there were a few times where, because of his constant daydreaming, he couldn't distinguish between reality and his make-believe for a few minutes. Little did he know that if he continued going the way he was, he would, indeed, make his fantasies a reality to him in his mind... which could be very dangerous for him. Not that he or anyone else knew about that. As for if he would ever come out of it if that happened? No one knows. But for now, all that mattered to him was that he focus back on the present as he brought his mind from that dark corner back to the woman in front of him, having zoned out for a moment. "I'm sorry... I don't think I heard your answer. I think I zoned out... that happens sometimes," he replied after coming back to reality.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aura- » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:42 pm

marigold winter - glade - twenty three - bone manip - tagged: wade

"yeah yeah, whatever" Glade mumbled, brushing off his hidden insults. the women sighed and crossed her arms firmly over her chest. "well I think it's about time I see myself out of this conversation now." she added and moved her hands under her hood where she smoothed back a few stray hairs that had fallen out of her braid and were now in her face. "I came out here to feed my boredom and all I found was lame fight and even more boredom then when I left. so I think i'm just gonna go leave, take a nap and resume this tomorrow or something." she spoke mostly to herself, looking away from Wade as she did so. she moved her hands out from her hood and patted them softly on the sides of her thighs with a soft hum then a nod of her head. contemplating her decision before deciding that's what she would do.

X
X

jordan - aquarius - twenty - witch/water mage - tagged: Jason

The woman happily nodded in response to her question. then silence fell over him, but Jordan didn't say anything. she took the small break to look around them and take in her surroundings. then Blu spoke up, "he's got a weird way of thinking things" she then instantly tapped a finger on the familiars beak and a small huff. "what have I told you about looking into other's minds? that's a no, only when I say it's okay" she scolded him, moving her hand to allow the bird to step back onto it, holding him in front of her once again. feeling it easier to speak to him this way.

the male then spoke to her, assuming it would be about what she had said but instead he apolgozed for not hearing her speak. thank goodness. she just shot Blu the 'look' then offered the other a warm smile. "no worries! it was nothing important." she told him softly with a small nod. "so what are you doing out here this late? you gotta know that's not safe right?"

[ I really don't know why these seem so short? i'm probably just tired. sorry guys ]
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:59 pm

Alias; N/A
Gender; Male
Age; 24 yrs
Role; Civilian
Powers; Illusions
Crush; Open
Tags; Garden Mother,
Jordan (Aquarius)

Jason blinked and gazed around, looking down at his arm where his wristwatch sat before he seemed briefly alarmed at the time. "Ah! Yes, yes I do... it's just, I had a sudden deadline come up for a manga author just yesterday to finish what his artist couldn't and so I stayed up all day and night and day today in order to finish the rush order for them and I just turned it in naught but an hour ago and I figured I'd take the round about way home to avoid the crime scene I heard them talking about and try to take a quiet route to avoid trouble and then I ran into this odd lady and then you and..." he rambled a run-on sentence before stopping himself. Yea... yea he was caffeine crashing now. And couple that with his anxiety and his memories that he brought up of the past, his mind wasn't a happy camper at the moment. "Sorry, caffeine crash," he apologized, rubbing the back of his head in awkward embarrassment.

Wow, he really needed to get home. Well, it would probably be preferable if he got a short burst of caffeine and then went home. He wasn't certain when he'd begin to pass out or how quickly he would once the crash actually happened full force. He honestly didn't want to find out. "Um... since you're on patrol and I don't know when I'm going to pass out and you don't know where I live... would you like to stop by a Starbucks quick?" he offered. He might as well... she was a vigilante and if he ran into trouble, she could help him. But if he passed out during it, then he'd be nothing but a burden. Fudge his contradicting and selfless self. "I mean, of course, if you're too busy I understand..." he added.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me