[ εαģlε сɾεεќ ṃυṡταṉģ ɾαṉсh ] » øρεṉ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Musings and Mustangs

Postby allo vera » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:21 pm

-Beth-

tags;group

Beth was barely listening to the instructions. She was busy, really, eyes scanning over each mustang. She noticed the paints first, there were three of them in the pasture. Beth always did have a thing for paints. Then there were several more mottled horses, either roan or appaloosa among the rest. She was practically buzzing, every nerve ending felt on edge. It was exciting, and moreso it was a challenge. Sammy, she had bought young, yes, but he was trained. And her horse before had been a beginners mount, an easy mare to ride. This was something different entirely. A mustang who'd never known humans.... she was excited.

The young woman glanced around the group, taking in her peers. All seemed, well, boring. The people she usually hung out with were far more varied. Piercings, outrageous hair... they had it all. But they weren't horse people. In fact, many of Beth's friends liked to make fun of her for her passion. They just didn't understand. There was a thrill, a connection that was so spectacular Beth likened it to magic sometimes. With a small, wry smile she realized that maybe the people here couldn't be all bad. They were all here for the magic too, anyway.

Her attention was brought to the man at the front, Andy, she thought, as he glanced to the other instructors. Beth made a mental note of this. He tried to be tough (and he succeeded, really) but Andy seemed a little unsure. Beth guessed he hadn't been in charge before. She filed this observation away, you could never know when a tidbit like that could be useful. Not that she planned in getting in trouble here, it was too amazing of an opportunity to waste. Somehow, inevitably, trouble always seemed to find Beth though.

-Torin-

tags;group

Torin stood a little apart from the group. He too had his eye on the horses, although he tried to pay attention to the words. His eye was caught almost immediately by the single solid colored mustang. The bay, whom he assumed to be a gelding by the thick build, was watching the human group. There was little to no fear in his eyes, just cunning. The bay's ears were pricked up, and Torin would swear he was listening to the instructor speak as well. He was instantly drawn to the bay, intrigued by the bold stare. It's probably a bad sign He reminded himself. The ones who aren't afraid have no respect.

Torin forced his eyes away from the bay mustang, instead focusing on the instructor. He didn't have much to say yet, although Torin looked forward to hearing the schedule for the day. He was more than ready to choose his mustang. And anyway, he already had a faint idea of which one he would try for.
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ εαģlε сɾεεќ ṃυṡταṉģ ɾαṉсh ] » øρεṉ

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:03 pm

[Scott Collins]
[19 years]
[Staff]
[Cloud Nine]
[No mustang yet]
It was that time of year again. When the mustangs were brought in and the applicants started arriving. All of the students were here already, some with their own horses and some without. Scott was more interested in the mustangs though. Every time new mustangs were brought here, he paid close attention to them until the applicants took over. The newest mustangs looked like a good bunch with a lot of potential. Today was the day they were all assigned to a mustang to train, even staff members like himself, and he was excited.

When it was time, he went out to the mustang pasture with the other staff members and waited quietly for the applicants to arrive. Even some of the mustangs were curious. Scott looked over his shoulder and there was a bay gelding watching them, and the appaloosa too. He smiled a bit as he turned to the group. Andy began with a very blunt introduction, nothing out of the ordinary. Then Andy looked over him and the other staff members. "My name's Scott." he added with a small wave of his hand before Andy continued. Andy was the main one in charge, Scott just helped out. Scott was quiet the rest of the time, looking over the new students. He wondered how easily they'd all be able to get along.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ post one. ]

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:57 pm

[]PEYTON DAWSON
        xxxxxx age: twenty || gender: female || crush: andy || mustang: nova || outfit: wearing ||
        tags: open

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        she looked at the time remembering there was a meeting in about twenty minutes, she was just finishing off her make up before spraying some perfume on herself. the young woman then sighed gently looking at herself in the mirror wondering if she was doing the right thing. her mother actually pushed her into doing this, she even signed her up but she hasn't ridden in four years because of her dad's sudden death. her father got her into horse he even brought her, her first horse. she remembered her excitement that day which made her smile into the mirror. she got up from the chair and made sure she had everything like her phone which she did, she didn't know whether they were going to be riding today so she left her riding gear out just so she could come back and change. she didn't know whether she was angry at her mother for pushing her into doing this, it was a different experience since she would be round a mustang that hasn't been ridden before, she knew she would have to break it in but it would be hard although she has broken in many others. this was her first time seeing a mustang, she has kept thoroughbreds, arabs and many others. but her favourite was a friesian called prince, unfortunately she left him back home so she could focus on the mustang she was going be given.
        xxxxxxxxxxxshe made her way out towards the mustang pasture seeing the other riders there already. she looked at the time making sure she wasn't late which she wasn't, she was on time from what she could see although they may of started early. peyton joined the others and looked around before seeing the mustangs, she saw some grazing and just some observing what they were doing. they were pretty horses from what she could see and wondered what one she would have. she then heard someone's voice and turned towards the one who was introducing himself to them. he was rather handsome lad, quite young as well. she couldn't help but smile at him although she didn't know that she actually was. she swiftly look around to see the other riders. she hadn't properly met them yet, although she had been settling in to the ranch she had mostly been alone for past few days. peyton then turned to the mustangs wondering who to pick, she wasn't very picky but she hoped that her horse would choose her. however, she felt slightly nervous about this since she hadn't been around horses in a while. she wrapped her arms around herself and huffed gently as she looked towards the mustangs.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hunter[one] ; Ash[one]

Postby dakotaawolven » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:53 am

[ [ h u n t e r . r i l e n . . . twenty-two . . female . . tagged; group ] ]

Hunter finished up her chores in the barn, then returned to her mare, having given her plenty of time to eat some before she took her out. "Hey Dee. Ready to go meet everyone?" she ran her hand gently down her mare's face, ridding her of anything in her eyes, as well as untangling her long forelock with her fingers. She then opened the stall door wide enough for Dee to step through and slipped her neck rope over the mare's ears. The ink black neck rope stood out beautifully against the mare's silver chest. Hunter didn't really know what to call her mare's coat color, as she'd never seen anything like it. It was somewhere in between perlino and silver dun or silver grulla.

"You're so pretty, Dee," Hunter told her mare as she swung up bareback onto Dee's back. The mare was extremely well trained, having only been ridden by Hunter and accustomed to every little thing Hunter did. Mind you, anyone could probably ride her, if Hunter allowed it. Having raised the mare since birth practically, and growing up with her, Hunter was very attached and protective of her mare. She had only ever let one other person ride Dee, and that was her mother, whom has passed away since then. With a slight shift of her weight and a soft nudge with her heels, Dee moved forward, out into the sunlight. She smiled as she saw everyone gathered around Andy. This wasn't her first year working with Andy, but now that both of them were staff, she'd have a better chance to get to know him.

"Get along," she said in a musical voice to Dee. The mare's ears swiveled to listen and then she picked up a light jog, then a lope when her rider asked. Hunter grinned and let one hand rest on the mare's neck in praise. "Hey Andy, Scott!" she called with a smile. She hoped they would remember why she was late -she was in charge of feeding the ranch horses and such in the morning. She guided her mare around the group with her legs, halting her when she reached the other staff members. Sliding down, she gave a small wave to the students. "I'm Hunter," she greeted them. Then she turned to Scott and Andy. "You two know which Mustangs you're going for?" she asked, a small smile on her face.

[ [ a s h t o n . b l a y n e . . . nineteen . . female . . tagged; group ] ]

Ash stood listening to the staff members, consciously aware of her weak legs. She was leaning on a walking stick she sometimes used on the bad days. Today was one of those days, apparently. Sighing, she tried to concentrate on the staff instead of the nagging feeling that was swimming in the back of her mind.

Then a sound like hoofbeats caught her attention and she turned her head. A young woman was riding a gorgeous silvery colored mare towards the group. And with nothing but a neck rope! Ash wished she was that talented. She watched in amazement as the mare seemed to react to cues that weren't even visible. Then, the young woman stopped her mare next to the other staff members and introduced herself. Ashton watched how the mare acted and was amazed. As soon as the young woman -Hunter, she had said- dismounted, the mare stood quietly, ears flicking as if listening to her rider's voice. Then Hunter asked the other two staff members about their Mustangs and that drew her attention away from the horse. The staff were training Mustangs as well?

She had already picked out the horse she wanted to work with. A mostly white, black medicine hat gelding. He looked about three years old, she figured, and she thought he was gorgeous. She couldn't wait to go meet him. At that thought, her mind brought back her nagging thoughts. She hoped her legs wouldn't give out until she was alone with the mustang. Ash hated being weak in front of others. It was one of her worst fears.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dakotaawolven » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:57 am

Mounting back up, she grabbed a halter and lead, but discarded the halter. The gelding she was going after wasn't going to be haltered, she knew that. She had helped with the vetting for a few horses, and he had been quite difficult. After not being handled again for a while, she knew he'd be quite difficult. But he also seemed very mare-motivated still, which is one reason she chose to use Dee to her advantage.

She rode through the gate, finishing a knot in the lead rope that she'd use for the gelding. When she looked up from her work, she spotted him. A deep blue roan, scarred heavily. But to her, he was still beautiful. And he was powerful, she could see. Used to being wild and not willing to accept captivity quite yet. She called out to Andy and indicated that she was going after him. She hoped she wouldn't need Andy's help, but it was possible, as she wasn't sure how this Mustang would react.

She watched him as her and her mount approached, seeing the moment he took interest in them. The big gelding turned, facing them. He seemed very interested in Dee, Hunter noticed. Ah, she had made a good choice to use Dee. She guided her mare through the pasture toward her new horse and was delighted to see the gelding come toward them. He hadn't seemed to realize there was a human involved. Oh the surprise, she'd give him, Hunter thought. She shifted her makeshift lariat at her side and that was when he realized what was happening. They were just close enough, Hunter knew. And so, she threw her rope and watched it settle over his neck. Hunter knew she wouldn't be able to hold him if he fought too hard, and she tightened her legs around her mare's barrel. "Come on girl, we can do this," All she had to do was get him close enough to a round pen entrance and then use Dee to herd him in. He was off the range, so she figured he was accustomed to being bossed by his lead mare, hopefully this would work similarly.

But something else happened entirely. The handsome gelding pulled back and snorted, his nostrils flaring. He was pulling at the rope, but also seemed to be trying to figure out how to get closer to Dee and not the human on her back. Hunter sighed in relief, glad to have not spooked all the other horses, which she had thought would happen. Keeping her legs tight around Dee's barrel, Hunter walked Dee slowly toward a round pen, feeling the tugging from the gelding behind them. But he followed, if extremely hesitantly and occasionally trying to rear up, snorting his protests. After a bit of work, Hunter got him into the pen, but couldn't get close enough to him to remove the rope. With a sigh, she left Dee in with the gelding and shut the gate behind her as she left to go see if anyone else needed help.

[ [ a s h t o n . b l a y n e . . . nineteen . . female . . tagged; group ] ]

Trying not to use her walking stick and sighing heavily when she had to accept the fact that she would need it today, she grabbed a halter and lead and headed into the pasture. She went straight toward the young gelding she had seen from outside, stopping when she was a bit away from him. He seemed very curious, but also didn't seem to want to come near her. She laughed as he pranced and snorted, seemingly very full of himself.

"Hey, boy. You gonna be good for me?" she called softly to him. At the sound of her voice, he paused and his ears went forward, listening to her. She smiled and stepped forward, continuing to talk to him. Ash was very happy when he took the last few steps toward her and reach out his head, sniffing her loudly. With slow, calm movements, she slid the rope over his neck and then slid the halter onto his face. when it was latched, he shot backwards a few steps, the force almost knocking Ash over because of her legs. She had dropped her walking stick to halter the young horse. When she stumbled, the gelding spooked again, but then stopped and stepped toward her, seeming concerned.

"Easy, baby. It's okay," she cooed toward him, bending down to grab her walking stick. Then, she turned around and walked toward a round pen, seemingly ignoring the young horse she had caught. He reacted the way she had hoped he would, becoming curious and thus following her. Once inside, she once again got close enough, removed the halter, and walked away. With a sigh, she sat down with her back against the railing of the round pen, and simply watched the young horse.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:53 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx=Scott Collins . Male . 19
x=═════════════════════════════════
xxxxx=Tagged: The group
xxxxx=Doing: Trying to pick a mustang
xxxxx=Horse: Cloud Nine
xxxxx=Mustang: Apollo

Scott didn't say anything else to the students after his extremely brief introduction. He wasn't exactly a good public speaker, but he was a staff member. He knew he'd have to speak to the students eventually. Before Andy finished giving the students instructions, Hunter rode up on her mare, using just a neck rope. Classic Hunter. Scott tipped his hat, which was a typical cowboy hat, to her as she dismounted. Scott always wore his hat to protect his face from burning since he had pale skin, despite the fact that he had been working on ranches his whole life. Once Andy dismissed everyone, he turned to Hunter briefly. "I have my eye on a few, but the appy is my first choice. We'll see what happens though. I like to let the horse choose me." he said as he grabbed a halter and lead rope and entered the pasture.

As soon as he entered, the few mustangs that were curious scattered. Nothing out of the ordinary. Horses were smart and they knew what was going on. True to his word though, Scott started to track down the appaloosa gelding that he had had his eye on. The gelding had retreated farther in the pasture, but as soon Scott found him, the gelding froze and perked his ears. Of course Scott knew that approaching him would just cause the gelding to take off again. Instead, Scott turned his back to the gelding and sat down in the grass. He hoped the gelding's curiosity brought him over instead of Scott having to chase him down. At first, it was quiet. The gelding was obviously trying to decide whether or not to investigate. Scott was sort of hoping the horse recognized him. Since they all had to be vetted, Scott helped handle some of the mustangs. That's how Scott ended up taking a liking toward the appaloosa. When he heard the gelding getting closer, he pretended to not notice. Soon he knew the gelding was right behind him, just sniffing. Slowly, Scott turned around, trying his best not startle the horse. The appaloosa took a few steps back, but his curiosity kept him from running off, even as Scott got to his feet. With the halter in his hand, he inched towards the gelding, and before he could take off, slipped the halter on. He could tell the gelding wasn't exactly happy with it, as he tried to pull away, but soon calmed down enough to be led to a round pen. By the time he released the gelding in the pen, he saw that a few others had gotten their mustangs too, including the one Andy said to keep an eye on, Ashton. He walked over to her with a smile. Good job. Looks like this gelding took a liking to you."
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ post two. ]

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:36 am

[]PEYTON DAWSON
        xxxxxx age: twenty || gender: female || crush: andy || mustang: nova || outfit: wearing ||
        tags: open

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        it seemed that andy had noticed her smiling which caused her to blush slightly but he simply nodded to her, so she thought as that was an indication for that he wasn't interested. although, it was still early days and he didn't know her then again she didn't know him, he looked nice on the outside but what was he like on the inside. mostly the personality would catch her but hopefully he would have the whole package such as good looks that was a tick in the box but personality wise was still on her checklist to discover about this boy, also was he a gentlemen? many questions unanswered but she hoped to find out about him. already seemed they have something in common such as horses that's easily to see. the young woman sighed gently as she looked at andy but then continued to listen. but she couldn't help it but look at the mustangs that were out in the pasture. peyton bit her lip and looked at the mustangs and one caught her eye a coloured horse, it was rather pretty. she watched as the young horse grazed not taking an notice of what was around her.
        xxxxxxxxxxxseconds later she lost her focus on the horse as she felt a cold nose to her hand, she looked down and saw her young dog there named bailey. she smiled down at her beloved dog before crouching down and stroking him. "you are such a handsome boy" she told him as she felt a lick on her cheek from him. peyton then got back up and looked at the others seeing they were now entering the pasture to get their mustangs. she bit her lip before telling her dog to stay before going out towards the gate. she grabbed a halter and a lead rope before looking around for the horse she saw. peyton then saw the mustang still grazing just in the far back of the pasture. the young woman took a deep breath before releasing it, her heart started to race as she got closer to the horses. she slowly walked towards the mare trying not to spook it because the last thing she wanted is to be kicked.
        xxxxxxxxxxxthe mare then noticed her coming towards her, so peyton froze as she was worried what the mare would do but all it seemed to do was stare. "alright... i'm not going to hurt you, i would never hurt you" she calmly told the horse but she knew it wouldn't know what she was saying but her calm tone may help the mustang remain calm as well. however, she was still slightly nervous about this as she went closer towards the coloured horse. but then the mustang took a couple of steps back so peyton stopped coming towards her "okay come when you are ready, just baby steps at the moment" she told her as she smiled at the horse. she seemed like a curious horse but seemed smart as well. when peyton looked into nova's eyes she seemed kind and gentle. peyton crouched down and waited for the horse to settle once again, she didn't care if it would take hours, she needed to get this horse to trust her she didn't want to force anything as it may make it longer to get a bond with her. she watched the mare carefully as the mare seemed to stare back like she was trying to read her.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dakotaawolven » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:39 am

Mounting back up, she grabbed a halter and lead, but discarded the halter. The gelding she was going after wasn't going to be haltered, she knew that. She had helped with the vetting for a few horses, and he had been quite difficult. After not being handled again for a while, she knew he'd be quite difficult. But he also seemed very mare-motivated still, which is one reason she chose to use Dee to her advantage.

She rode through the gate, finishing a knot in the lead rope that she'd use for the gelding. When she looked up from her work, she spotted him. A deep blue roan, scarred heavily. But to her, he was still beautiful. And he was powerful, she could see. Used to being wild and not willing to accept captivity quite yet. She called out to Andy and indicated that she was going after him. She hoped she wouldn't need Andy's help, but it was possible, as she wasn't sure how this Mustang would react.

She watched him as her and her mount approached, seeing the moment he took interest in them. The big gelding turned, facing them. He seemed very interested in Dee, Hunter noticed. Ah, she had made a good choice to use Dee. She guided her mare through the pasture toward her new horse and was delighted to see the gelding come toward them. He hadn't seemed to realize there was a human involved. Oh the surprise, she'd give him, Hunter thought. She shifted her makeshift lariat at her side and that was when he realized what was happening. They were just close enough, Hunter knew. And so, she threw her rope and watched it settle over his neck. Hunter knew she wouldn't be able to hold him if he fought too hard, and she tightened her legs around her mare's barrel. "Come on girl, we can do this," All she had to do was get him close enough to a round pen entrance and then use Dee to herd him in. He was off the range, so she figured he was accustomed to being bossed by his lead mare, hopefully this would work similarly.

But something else happened entirely. The handsome gelding pulled back and snorted, his nostrils flaring. He was pulling at the rope, but also seemed to be trying to figure out how to get closer to Dee and not the human on her back. Hunter sighed in relief, glad to have not spooked all the other horses, which she had thought would happen. Keeping her legs tight around Dee's barrel, Hunter walked Dee slowly toward a round pen, feeling the tugging from the gelding behind them. But he followed, if extremely hesitantly and occasionally trying to rear up, snorting his protests. After a bit of work, Hunter got him into the pen, but couldn't get close enough to him to remove the rope. With a sigh, she left Dee in with the gelding and shut the gate behind her as she left to go see if anyone else needed help.

[ [ a s h t o n . b l a y n e . . . nineteen . . female . . tagged; scott ] ]

Ash had closed her eyes for a moment when she sat down, and at the sound of a voice, they shot open. Upon seeing the staff member looking at her, she struggled to stand quickly. Luckily, her legs didn't give out. She wasn't sure of the guys name but she was pretty sure it was Scott.

"Um, Scott, right?" she asked nervously, glancing at him and then over at the young gelding pacing back and forth on the far side of the pen. "He reminds me of Memory, my mare, when I first got her. And he's so gorgeous. I'll definitely be buying him when this is over," she said softly, still admiring the gelding. Ash looked at Scott and smiled. "I know you guys think this isn't the place for me, with my weak legs, but it's really the opposite. I feel whole here, around horses, I mean. And Memory and Gem take care of me. Gem's my service dog, probably napping in Memory's stall, honestly," she rambled a bit, reveling in the way she wasn't afraid to talk around Scott. Finally there was someone she could speak too without the fear in the back of her mind. She wasn't what it was about him, but she hoped she could become friends with him.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allo vera » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:15 pm

-Beth-

tags;open

Beth entered the pasture, looking around. There were so many mustangs, she was almost overwhelmed. She was intrigued by the roans and didn't miss the bay's watchful stare. After only a bit, several people had even already caught their mustangs. She felt like she was falling behind, and Beth didn't like that. The woman scanned the pasture, and her eye fell on one mare. She was a rather small paint, chestnut and white. She seemed stressed and skittish, trotting back and forth with her head and tail both high. Beth didn't know why, but she liked the mare. A quick assessment of her movement showed nice legs, an overall well-built form.

"Hey there." She said under her breath.

Beth approached the mare, looking down at the ground and moving slightly sideways. She didn't want to be seen as a predator. The paint snorted and turned the other direction, taking off at a gallop across the field.

"Oops."

She watched the paint run, hoping the mare wouldn't trample anyone. She didn't, thankfully, but her flight did spook several other of the mustangs. Beth shrugged sheepishly. It hadn't really been her fault, the mare was just... high spirited. Yes, that sounded right. The woman started to trek across the pasture again, devising some sort of plan to catch the skittish paint.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-Torin-

tags;open

Torin made his way immediately to the bold bay. The gelding stood quietly, eyes trained on the young man. Once he was close enough, Torin slowed his progress down to a crawl and averted eye contact. The bay still stood. Torin wasn't sure whether to proceed or not at this point. On the one hand, the bay seemed to be unafraid. On the other, he didn't want to unnecessarily spook the mustang. The bay made the decision for him. He stepped forward, head outstretched. Torin slowly lifted a hand and set it on the gelding's neck. The horse responded with a small shiver, but otherwise didn't move.

"Hello there." he said quietly. "It's not too bad now, is it?"

The bay responded with a snort, making Torin laugh. The sound caused the gelding to jerk back a little, but within a second he was back at the young man's side. It was then that the bay made his move. Incredibly quickly, he pinned his ears and nipped at Torin's arm. However, he had fast reflexes and slapped the muzzle away. The bay jerked his head back, ears still pinned back. Torin looked the mustang straight in the eye.

"No."

The mustang slowly returned his head, although now he had a much more wary eye. Torin reached out to stroke his neck again. "You and I, we can be friends. Just have to set some ground rules first. Such as - do not bite me." The bay considered Torin, but didn't make another move. The man smiled and secured the halter around the bay's head, slapping away another bite. "That's not gonna fly." he warned the mustang.

Just then, a paint mare came galloping across the pasture. The bay merely twitched an ear, making Torin grin again. "Come along." he said to the mustang. At least he was easy to lead, for the most part. However, he wasn't respectful at all, and Torin made a mental note that groundwork would have to be a large portion of their training. The gelding was pushy and dominant, it was obvious he'd only recently been gelded.

"We'll make it work." he murmured as they reached the pen. Once in, Torin unsnapped the lead line. The bay showed a little more life now and trotted around the round-pen, head high and tail flagged. "Yeah, it'll work."
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:34 pm

xxxxxx=Scott Collins . Male . 19
x=═════════════════════════════════
xxxxx=Tagged: Ashton
xxxxx=Doing: Talking
xxxxx=Horse: Cloud Nine
xxxxx=Mustang: Apollo

Scott smiled a little seeing Ashton's reaction. He knew he was staff, but he was more quiet and reserved compared to the other staff members. He leaned cross-armed against the railing, watching Ashon's gelding in the pen. "He is rather handsome. I'm sure once he's trained up, he'll be a great horse. Which mare is Melody? I know there are new horses here, but I haven't learned their names yet." he asked as he looked over at Ashton.

Scott listened to her talk a little more, giving her a reassuring smile when she was finished. "We don't think you don't belong here. At least I don't. We just to make sure you don't get hurt around these mustangs. Some of them are a wee bit aggressive. I think you'll do just fine, and I'll be here to help out, and the other staff members too, so don't be afraid to come to us." he said looking back at her gelding. It would be challenging for her, but Scott believed she could do it."
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me