☾ the academy

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

☾ the academy

Postby beast boy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:44 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
─────────────────
v a m · p i r e
/ˈvamˌpī(ə)r/
noun
· · ·
a corpse supposed, in European folklore, to leave
its grave at night to drink the blood of the living by
biting their necks with long pointed canine teeth.

─────────────────
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
The world if filled to the rim with stories. Some real, some fake that claim to be real, and some that are just too unrealistic to be true. These stories consist of massive monsters living in the oceans, dragging ships to the bottom of the sea, men who on a full moon would shift into wolves, creatures who were half woman and half fish who would lure sailors to their deaths with their beautiful voices, humans who died long ago and came back, able to survive by feeding on human blood, and so many more. All of these stories are told as fiction, unreal. But what if these strange creatures did exist, and were simply hiding in plain sight?
Cross academy is a school where vampires, undead beings who feed on the blood of the living, and humans live together, in a sense. The humans and vampires, though they do attend the same school, are of different classes. the humans are the day class, and attend their classes during the day, while the vampires are known as the night class, and only attend their schooling during the night Although they do attend the same school, the humans are unaware that the students in the other class are not truly human. The night class only consists of "younger" vampires, though to a human mind their true ages would seem ancient, who are fairly high in nobility and have control over their bloodlust. The day class is mostly filled with regular humans, but a few of them are what are known as hunters. Although the school is careful about which undead thei allow into the academy, the hunters help to ensure that their classmates are completely safe. There is a single vampire among the night class who has the most power. He is known as a prince, and has quite a bit of control over others of his kind, and has several abilities while others of his kind only have one or possibly two.
Last edited by beast boy on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
beast boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ more info

Postby beast boy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:45 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
─────────────────
v a m · p i r e
/ˈvamˌpī(ə)r/
noun
· · ·

─────────────────
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Hello my fellow role-players c: Welcome to my role-play.

I based this off of the anime, Vampire Night, and even used the same school used from the anime, because I'm not that creative. If you haven't seen the anime I highly suggest it.

The academy consists of three buildings. The school itself, the night class dorms, and the day class dorms. The buildings are arranged in a "V" shape, the school at the point of the v and the two dorms at the ends. The school is separated from the dorms by a river, a bridge going each way to lead to the separate dorms, though the dorms are only separated from each other by a small bit of forest.

The humans who are not hunters tend to have a fascination of a sort with the night class, just because they find them so curious and mysterious.

Each of the two hunters has an anti-vampire weapon, which are special weapons that were created to kill vampires. All hunters were also trained extensively as they grew up, and though they are not as agile or quick as vampires, have been specially trained to know hoe to stop them.

The prince is the day class is a vampire who is a pureblood. He has 100% royal vampire blood.
beast boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ rules

Postby beast boy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:46 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
─────────────────
v a m · p i r e
/ˈvamˌpī(ə)r/
noun
· · ·

─────────────────
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
· Tess' rules apply. If you are a regular role-player here you should be familiar with these rules.

· This role-play is LGBTQ+ friendly. If you are against this and will be unhappy if any characters/users are a part of this community, I suggest you do not join.

· This is a relaxed semi-literate role-play. Five lines per post would be great, but if you ever have a case of writers block or you want to post but don't have enough time to get a longer post in, I understand.

· Try to make your forms and post look neat. You don't have to have fantastic mind-blowing coding, but just try to keep things organized and perhaps use a smaller font at times.

· You can have up to three characters, but only make as many as you can handle while still posting a decent amount.

· Please use anime pictures for your characters.

· Keep forms and discussion on this thread please

· Reservations will last for 48 hours. Afteer that 48 hours is finished you have another 48 to complete your forms. I also ask that you include a relationships chart with your form.
beast boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ the night class

Postby beast boy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:46 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
title
name: reza bellemore
physical age: seventeen
power: shadow manipulation
user: feather_light_flight
form
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
title
name: ari susiko
physical age: eighteen
power: dream manipulation
user: flightless birds
form
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
title
name: liu er (Jade)
physical age:
power: telekinesis
user: fierfly ;
form
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
title
name: katherine starr
physical age: eighteen
power: hypnosis
user: crazy~in~wonderland
form
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
THE PRINCE
name: keiichi ryuzaki
physical age: nineteen
power: multiple
user: darling lady
form
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
THE COLD
name: ryu yukimura
physical age: nineteen
power: ice manipulation
user: icarus,
form
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
title
name: isamu sugai
physical age:
power: disease manipulation
user: eki
form
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
title
name: samuel karma
physical age: sixteen
power: electricity manipulation
user: celliur
form
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Last edited by beast boy on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
beast boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ the day class

Postby beast boy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:48 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
title
name: tsubaki tachibana
role: hunter
user: aho
form
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
title
name: mizuki kimura
role: human
user: icarus,
form
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
title
name: Amala-Atsuko Mori
user: darling lady
form
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
title
name: hayato kusangi
role: hunter
user: worry.
form
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
title
name: madoka ando
user: mercenary
form
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
title
name: solomon kimura
user: roasty toasty
form
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Last edited by beast boy on Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 8 times in total.
beast boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beast boy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:49 pm

reserved just in case
beast boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beast boy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:36 am

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
─────────────────
v a m · p i r e
/ˈvamˌpī(ə)r/
noun
· · ·

─────────────────
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
discussion thread
beast boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ the academy

Postby beast boy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:48 pm

R Y U
[ vampire ] [ male ] [ ice manipulation ] [ form ] [ mood: indifferent ] [ tagged: open ]
▸▸
Ryu never thought fondly of his school. Or any school for that matter. Simply because in the school where vampires were taught, it was the same thing over and over. Do not kill, control yourself, you disgusting monster. over. and over. and over. He envied the humans for that fact. Being as old as he was, Ryu rarely did manage to find a new piece of information that challenged his brain. If he were mortal, he would constantly be learning and progressing. When in his early years, Ryu had been like this, but the progression and learning came to a sudden halt at some point. He was never satisfied with solving puzzles or trying to challenge himself to think of a math equation or anything along these lines. Now things just repeated. Do not kill, control yourself, you disgusting monster.
▸▸ The redheaded vampire began sloppily pulling on his white uniform, his mind a massive jumble of thoughts as he did so. He had a few thoughts as to why the night students had white uniforms and the day students had black uniforms. The reasoning that always seemed the most likely to him was that the coloring was meant for those hunters that would roam the school during the night, outside or in. That they would have an easy target against the dark night if their prey was wearing white. With a shudder, the vampire stepped into the bathroom of his dorm room and poured a glass of water, dropping one of the capsules that helped to relieve the hunger of the vampires before downing the water, and leaving the room. He quickly was down the stairs of the building and out the front door, looking at the school he was approaching with a dreadful glare. That school was like his Hell, even if it was such a good thing for the relationship between vampires and humans.

M I Z U K I
[ human ] [ female ] [ form ] [ mood: ughghgh ] [ tagged: open ]
▸▸
The petite girl who always sat herself in the back corner of the room had been staring - more like glaring - at the clock for what felt like the last twenty minutes, but in reality had only been five. She despised that her last class of the day was mathematics. In every other class, the girl could control herself enough to not get completely restless and bored, but in this class, which she cared very little for, she became so incredibly fidgety and bored within the first few minutes of the lesson. She kept her amber eyes intently glued to the clock. Only one minute, one minute that would last for ten, until she was free. Tick...... Tock........ Tick. Every second took an eternity, but as soon as the class was over and the bell went off, signalling the end of her school day, she was up and flying out of the room.
Last edited by beast boy on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beast boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:02 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXR E Z A
XX17/ Female
XXV A M P I R E
XXRyu
XXS H A D O W S
XXtraveling to school
XXC H A R M I N G
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Reza had experienced a rather long day, and so, had neglected to fully put together her uniform before heading to school. This wasn't unusual for the young girl, with her shirt partially unbuttoned and tie loose around her neck, she jogged down the walk way, bright eyes flickering to trace the setting sun. Upon seeing a figure ahead, she skidded to a stop, sighing when she realized it was only her classmate, Ryu. Don't get her wrong, Reza had nothing against Ryu, she just found him to be...a bit to stiff you know?

Still, Reza was ever the polite and friendly pressence, and so, stopped to greet the red haired man with a small bow and a sweet smile, "Good evening Ryu. Ready for another night at school?" Her twinkling blue eyes only seemed to shine brighter when she stood up, gaze reflecting the bloody sun in front of her as she awaited her class mates response.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aura- » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:23 pm

ari susiko -- vampire -- dream manip -- tagged; no one

it was time to go to class. the sun setting was a cue to the vampires of the night class to head to class. passing the day class as they did so. ari wasn't particularly fond of them, maybe it was just because they were humans or their crazy fascination over them. whatever it was all she can conclude is she has a very short temper for them all.

the vampire dressed herself in her white uniform, tying the red fabric in the front into a neat bow before leaving her dorm. the only thing she dreaded more than the humans were the classes they needed to take. all the same, nothing new. and it all just repeated itself. there was nothing new to learn and was a waste of time in her opinion. but the school did offer a save haven for the vampires, the only reason she was here. much easier to hide and act like a student. everything came at a cost.

Ari left her room and shut her door behind her. she quietly made her way down the hall and to the first floor. there she spotted Ryu and Reza, both leaving through the front doors. by the time she had left the large building the two others were already on their way to class, leaving Ari to walk by herself.
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me