⚜ crimson spirit academy | closed/started

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

⚜ paimon II

Postby aho » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:22 pm

Image ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬♠▬▬▬▬▬▬ [Miu] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rank/class: rank 4 mage elements: water & earth demon: Paimon the 2nd king of hell location:academy grounds tagged:titus alexius

Her head throbbed a little but faded away quite quickly. She watched as the blonde haired boy took his sword back. She took the hand that the boy offered her, hoisting herself up back onto her feet and smiled back at him, "I'm alright haha. The fall wasn't too bad" She only then realised how familiar his facial features were, those piercing emerald green eyes and that striking golden blonde hair. "Hmm..." she thought for awhile not realising how much she was staring at him. green eyes...gold hair... where had she seen them before. then it hit her, "THE PRINCIPAL!" she exclaimed. The two had strikingly similar appearances. "Are you perhaps the principal's son? I heard she had a son but I wasn't sure he was attending the school." she was about to say daughter due to how cute his appearance was but refrained from offending someone she had just met. She picked up her backpack and replied to his introduction, "Oh yes I'm Oozora Miu, nice to meet you Titus are you supposed to be anywhere? I was just going to drop off my bag at my dorm, 104 this year?" she said hopefully. She was worried about who would be sharing her dormitory this year hopefully not someone she wouldn't get along with. "Wanna tag along?" she looked at Titus and popped the question, "Maybe we can hang out after..." she hoped Paimon wouldn't decide to come out at the worst possible time after all there was only so much the seal on her back could hold in. At times the seal would get really hot and put Oozora in excrutiating pain but she had coped this whole time, she only worried what would happen when Paimon took over her body for a tme period. But ever since she began school here he hadn't taken over for quite some time.
aho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚜ crimson spirit academy | open

Postby lokison » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:42 am

────────── DANAE SHIRE ──────────
    ( ) nickname ↣ dani; dj; demon-child | age ↣ 16 | companion ↣ vinea [water] | tags ↣ titus; oozora

xxxToday was the day. The day that would either make or break her. Her doctors at the institute were nervous about letting her out but somehow they'd agreed. Danae walked down the front yard towards the academy entrance minding her own business. It had be a decade since she'd been out and around other people. She'd practically grown up in the isolation wing of the institute and being out although exciting was also extremely nerve wracking. "But why must I go Doctor Ichijo? I've not been out in ten years." She'd asked her doctor/foster mother the day prior. At that point she'd not really been given an explanation just an order that she was to attend Crimson Spirit Academy but then of course there was Vinea who was constantly whispering in her ear. "It's another prison. They don't want you here anymore. Kill her, kill them all!" Urged the water demon, Danae had felt her left arm rise but forced it back as she looked up at the doctor. Looking back now, she wondered if this was a good idea; for her to be around others. Should they be safe from her here? The dark haired girl had very little social skills was always on her guard and to make things worse she had a demon spirit living inside her. Yeah what could possibly go wrong right? Danae hugged her little duffelbag and avoided the people around her until she bumped into someone. [Titus]
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkhatine » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:23 am

Ox / 21 / Soldier / Tags: Inokuma Kouki

Ox cracked his fingers as he looked around the academy grounds. "I need a target," the man whispered to himself. As Ox's whisper was the volume of a normal person's inside voice, several people glanced at him warily. He ignored them with practiced ease as he zeroed in on a silver-haired student who was looking up at the building in awe. Taking a deep breath, Ox began heading towards him, trying to keep as stealthy as possible. The soldier didn't seem to hear the branches cracking under his own feet, or the heavy breathing coming out of his mouth. He crept (read: stomped) closer to the other student, but at the last moment tripped and fell. "Damn it!" Ox said, pounding his fist into the ground and sighing heavily.
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shira Uchiha » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:05 am

Shikira Kuesuto
Age: 19 | Gender: Female | Rank: 3 Mage (student) | Elements: Air/Fire | Tagged: Shiro

Already having attended the academy multiple times (with no success in improving her powers), Kira had already left her stuff in her dorm, her roommate nowhere to be seen. The girl, all in it for attention, decided to jump out the window, literally. Shikira pulled herself onto the ledge of her window overlooking the courtyard and gate. With a grin, the girl secured her blood red hair into a pony tail, eyeing the drop. With a loud Whoop! the redhead leapt off the side, letting herself fall towards the ground, adjusting the air around her to push her towards the main gate. Why not give the newbies a fright? A wild grin grew on her face as her sudden plummet yanked to a stop mere millimetres away from the ground. "Who do we have here?" Shikira looked up, suddenly face to face with a male, possibly younger than herself.

Shikira frowned, realizing she was facing towards the academy which meant this male had just exited the building.
"You seem a little early...." She commented, her eyes surveying the purple haired male before her. He seemed quite strong... and a bit tan from time spent outdoors which said something about his character. The girl continued to stare at the male before her, tucking in observations and notes while subconsciously floating a few centimetres off the ground.
Last edited by Shira Uchiha on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hero's solace » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:20 am

Shiro Takesh/ Water Mage/ Spirit: Leviathan/ 18/ tagging: Shikira

There are few things that surprised Shiro in this world. An encounter with an ocean serpentine, the spirits of mythology and now a red headed girl falling from the sky. He instinctually took a brief step back, as the girl popped up mere inches away from him. Was she floating? Did she really not know who he was? Who was she? These questions raced through his mind, until he felt a strong tug in the back of his mind to collect himself. The raised eyebrow slowly lowered, as he put on his trademark smirk. An arrogant glint was in his eyes. "I'm surprised that you don't know who I am," he said, "I once took down and sealed a titanic water serpent on my own, and the fact I've been here before." It was a complete lie, and the last part was said silenty; he had no idea how that monster was put into his arm or how he survived, but she didn't need to know that. "Yep, my name is Shiro," he gloated, like just having his name made him strong. "I was on my way from the dormitories to scout out strong mages, and I just arrived early, so I don't have to lug around my luggage." He explained, his eyes scanning the girl in front of him. The initial shock gone from his face. He could feel a strong current of air lifting the girl due to his close proximity. She was at least adept at using air magic, but he could feel his spirit struggling against something fiery. Was this girl strong?
Last edited by hero's solace on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oikawa tooru » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:12 am

titus alexius | soldier | tagged;; oozora, danae
    Surprised by her sudden realization, he nods slowly, a smile tugging the sides of his lips. "Yeah, I am, I tend not to stick out though since I don't happen to have any magical powers." He replies rather sheepishly, his hand still twirling the stray piece of hair absently. "Oozora-chan, huh... Ah I don't have any plans so I don't mind tagging along." Nodding, his smile broadens, if his mom found out that he was going onto the girl's side of the dorms, she'd probably give him hell over it. As long as she didn't know though, it should be fine. Plus most students hadn't arrived yet, so there wouldn't be any harm done. Letting out a small squeak in surprise as another small person bumped into his back, luckily not hard enough for either of them to topple over though. Turning towards the girl, he notices how she hugging her duffelbag nervously. "Ah, are you..." Pausing, his eyes widening with recognition. His mother had told him about this girl, Danae Shire, he didn't know much about her, but enough to know that his mom was keeping an eye on her. "..okay?" Finally finishing his sentence, masking his surprise with a friendly smile

inokuma kouki | fire mage | tagged;; ox
    Turning around in confusion, he watches as a very large... oof of a man attempted to sneak up on him. Very loudly, before tripping over nothing and cursing, pounding his fist on the ground. Really it was a bit hard to discern his appearance, having to crouch down and squint as he looked at the very large man with a curious expression. "Are you.. okay?" He questions, tilting his head, his silver locks framing his face. Why would he try to sneak up on him? Surely he would've been aware of all the noise he was making, yet he seemed completely oblivious. Odd, but somewhat intriguing. Normally he would feel intimidated by a large person such as him, but he really didn't seem threatening in the least
oikawa tooru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚜ crimson spirit academy | closed/started

Postby Alkhatine » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:21 am

Ox / 21 / Soldier (student) / Tags: Inokuma

Ox sighed again and heaved himself into a sitting position. "I'm fine, I'm fine," he muttered, waving a hand dismissively at the figure hovering over him. Standing up, Ox brushed himself off before clapping the other student on the shoulder, the force of it almost knocking him over. "Sorry about that!" the soldier boomed, his failure forgotten. "I'm Oxford Smith, but everyone calls me Ox."
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:51 am

────────── DANAE SHIRE ──────────
    ( ) nickname ↣ dani; dj; demon-child | age ↣ 16 | companion ↣ vinea [water] | tags ↣ titus; oozora

xxxFalling silent as the petite girl looked up at the boy, Danae's lack of social skills immediately kicked in as did her clumsiness. The grip round her duffel bag loosened with it dropping to the ground right on her feet. She jumped back a little, tripping over her own feet. This was why she shouldn't be around others, she acted like a complete dork. Scrambling to her bag, the dark haired girl clutched it once again in her arms and looked up at the lad before running past him leaving the cloud of awkward tension that had been building. While running towards the girls dorms, Dani rummaged round in her coat pocket for her schedule and letter and once she found it, the girl scanned for her room number. 104. Okay how hard could that be to find?
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚜ paimon III

Postby aho » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:39 pm

Image ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬♠▬▬▬▬▬▬ [Miu] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rank/class: rank 4 mage elements: water & earth demon: Paimon the 2nd king of hell location:girls dorms tagged:titus, danae

"Ahhh...it all makes sense now." she exclaimed in recognition. She crossed her arms and bent her knee, "who says you can't stick out without magic powers." in the whole of Crimson Spirit academy there were more than enough famous and successful soldier graduates so of course there was a way to stick out without magical powers. She didn't actually think about the possibility that Titus might get in trouble for going to the girls dormitories or the chance that he might get in trouble with the teachers or even worse his mother, the principal which was sure to have consequences. "Alright lets g-" before she could take Titus' hand and drag him along someone had bumped into Titus again like Oozora herself. She stared at the petite girl's frame and watched as she fell back despite being completely fine before. The girl was all sorts of nervous it was like she had a bad case of the jitters. Before she could ask if the girl was okay she had bolted off in the opposite direction. She gave Titus a clueless look, "It must be her first day here she was very nervous. But anyways lets go!" she exclaimed in excitement grabbing Titus' hand before running off in the direction of the dorms. A very bold act that Oozora didn't consider again would be embarrassing for Titus. Once they had arrived at the girl's dorms in a matter of seconds due to the fact that they ran all the way here she let go of Titus' hand, "Hehe that felt good, now...where is 104" she mumbled.
aho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚜ crimson spirit academy | closed/started

Postby Shira Uchiha » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:58 pm

Shikira Kuesuto
Age: 19 | Gender: Female | Rank: 3 Mage (student) | Elements: Air/Fire | Tagged: Shiro

The sudden change in the male, now having the name of Shiro, caused Shikira to land on the ground somewhat aggressively as her "air" just gave up on her weight. The redhead narrowed her eyes at him, putting two and two. If he had taken down this so called "titanic" water serpent... he must have a degree of control over the element water.... Better not mess with him too much.

Shikira matched his smirk with one of her own, tinted with mischievousness as she leaned forward, a challenging gleam in her eyes.
"Well then, oh mighty Shiro, I am intrigued by you." She purred. "And when you get the chance, I'll be ready for a fight any day anytime." Kira could feel the same fighting urge in this powerful male that stood before her, and was very much entertained with a fight that would not just involve powers but physical strength and skill. "Just call me Kira, short for Shikira." She extended a hand, as if a hand shake would seal the contract of a fight.

Kuno Nashito
Age: 29 | Gender: Male | Rank: 5 Mage (teacher) | Elements: Fire/Water | Tagged: Maria

As always, Kuno awoke early, hours before the students would arrive for the new semester. He was particularly anxious about this year as a girl known as Danae was to arrive as a request from himself... and he dearly hoped everything wouldn't go wrong.

He wasn't sure what had caused him to strode down the hallway towards that specific room, but before he knew it, he had gently rapped his knuckles against the large office doors before stepping through.
"M'lady" He greeted with a teasing bow, a charming grin on his face as he swept is silver lining hair away from his face. "Is there anything I can help with? Most of the students have already arrived in academy grounds and it's just a matter of time when classes begin.... And it does seem you have quite a lot of things to do." Considering the neatly organized piles of paper stacked against each other, Maria had more than a lot.

Kuno didn't mind Maria as his superior as she wasn't a tyrant and was often a favourite among the students.
"Look, just let me fill out some of the forms and sheets for you. You should leave this dull office and go greet some of the students... seriously." He moved into the office without waiting for response and plopped down on a chair opposite of her desk. "Besides, you and I both know you like socializing more than papers and pens." Kuno had known Maria since he had enrolled in the Academy, and then when he became a teacher, and he knew very well how Maria didn't trust a lot of people to do her work.

Shioshi Kagasa
Age: 19 | Gender: Male | Rank: 5 Mage (student) | Element: Air | Tagged: Open

The blind boy navigated through the corridors without a problem, often stopping to greet a fellow student. Shioshi was very much used to his vision being a burden and had trained himself to look at someone in the eye as if he could see... and in a way, he still could.

Shioshi strolled out of the entrance to the academy and into the courtyard, greeted by the murmuring and calls of other students mingling about. Shioshi himself just planted himself on a bench, quietly emitting slow pulses of air that bounced back, showing him an image of the whole school and courtyard. The male just sat there, eyes closed, hands tucked behind his head as he just waited for classes to start.... Or for something interesting to happen.
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me