Closed.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ☀ Wyvern's Court ☪ - Limited Spots - Accepting

Postby feather_light_flight » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:29 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXR E Z A
XX20/ Female
XXF A L C O N
XXno tags
XXC U R I O U S
XXmana'ecl
XXC H A R M
XXmarket
XXS T O R I E S
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Reza had been up since the sun had risen that morning, and was currently occupying her time by wandering through the market. Stall owners always had mixed reactions to her. A few greeted her warmly, having already learned to trust the young aplomado falcon whilst others still hid from the sight of a falcon's hair and wings. Reza had learned to not let it bother her. The dancer's nest had welcomed her, and in the end that's all that mattered.

With a small sigh, and a rustling of feathers, she made her way to the center dias of the market, where dancers and musicians were free to perform as they pleased. A few flutists and drummers had already set up, and as Reza had dressed in an opened back blouse and peasant skirt, instead of her dance attire, she decided to decline dancing, instead sitting down near the musicians. They were a few of minority that trusted her, and greeted her warmly with pleasant hellos. A warm smile was returned as the girl crossed her legs, humming under her breath to the soft drum beat one serpiente man played. Eventually the humming developed, the ancient language flowing off of the blonde's falcon tongue with all the ease of breathing. A lilting melody, a stunning thing indeed.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXI K Z I
XX18/ Male
XXP Y T H O N
XXno tags
XXK I N D R E D
XXswordsman
XXS T R O N G
XXforge
XXF L O R A
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Ikzi had been up all night working on his latest creation, a double ended dagger with a jeweled hilt and decorative stand to hold it. The blade itself was almost done, curving like an S in the young craftsman's hands. The hilt though, would take longer, and Ikzi wasn't looking forward to the hours of meticulous work that it would require. Instead he had set the blade work aside, and started on the knife's stand, returning to the heat of the forge with his rosey scales in tact, and a fire of passion in his heart.

Hammering away at the heated metal, Ikzi easily lost track of time, neglecting to notice anyone who might approach him, or stop to watch his work. He was in the zone, and until he finished, nothing could pull him out.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ Wyvern's Court ☪ - Limited Spots - Accepting

Postby kanni » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:37 pm

•••
Name; Nova Serilid
Gender; Tigress
Age; 19
Role; Disa
Location; Market
Tagged; none

•••
Nova Serilid strode through the marketplace, taking in her surroundings with hungry gray flecked blue eyes. She
hadn't been to the market in some time, content to picture it the way she had seen it a year ago. However, things
do change, and the Disa did not enjoy being behind the times. So here she was, with her right hand Mistari slightly
behind her, one hand at his hip, where a deadly bejeweled dagger laid in wait, sheathed in black leather. Singing
filled the air as Nova passed a small group of musicians, but she payed them little attention. However, she did
take note that they seemed more at ease than the last time the tigress had visited. A nice change, of course, but
change all the same. Letting her tattooed feet slide over the smooth sand, bare as she hadn't bothered looking for
her boots in the mess that was her home, Nova moved on to the many stalls surrounding the central dais.
Merchants called out to the people mingling here and there, the smell of fresh bread and other warm foods filling
the air. Nova had not come to buy, only observe, but the coin purse banging against her side was a reminder that if
something did indeed catch her eye, she could most likely afford it. And something had indeed caught her eye. A

stand holding mountains of jewelry shimmered and reflected back the light of the morning sun into Nova's eyes. Moving closer to the stand, the Disa began sifting through the piles, gaze latched onto the aquamarine gem that had caught and kept her attention. After a few moments, the young woman pulled out a gold colored metal chain bracelet, a single aquamarine orb burrowed in the middle link. It was simple and stunning, and Nova believed that it would be a nice gift to one of the young shifters back at home. Keeping the piece of finery in her hand, the Disa turned to the merchant manning the stall and began haggling, starting at a fairly low price due to the menacing presence of her right hand Mistari just behind her.

Last bumped by ♚ Queen ♚ on Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:37 pm.
[ kanni|she/they|kabescreams on the cord|wife ]
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me