` ⊰ destiny

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ` ⊰ destiny

Postby CorvusSchnee » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:59 pm

Sleep. That was all Coyote wanted right now. Was it really too much to ask for with all that he had to deal with, everything that plagued him night and day? Being a leader had not proven as easy as he had once thought it to be, especially when the group he had formed was just a motley assortment of individuals from different backgrounds, their own unique walks of life. To bring this group together into a family was not something that just anyone could accomplish, but Coyote had done so. Many times he thought they would fall apart and resign themselves to a life under the rule of a usurper. Now, the red-haired male had no loyalty to the crown in the first place, not even to Prince Haruka, but he certainly felt a brotherly love towards Haruka as an individual. There was a very big distinction between the prince and the individual, but that was not important. What was important, the issue his mind had completely drifted away from for a moment, were the words that had just came from his friend's mouth.

"We can be quite certain that Hitoshi will think the same way. He'll have guards on the lookout for us. So if we do this, you have to let Carrick and I survey things from above. Charging into things without a plan against such a man is folly, even if it is just a small excursion and not an attack." Coyote wasn't wrong in that aspect, though the more reckless would think of him as being overly cautious considering this was just a small excursion. However, a strategy was needed in times like this, especially with how much this was like a game of chess. If this were true, what would his closest friends be? Haruka would definitely be the [King], the one that was most important to the endgame and thus needed to be defended. Coyote was, without a doubt, the [Queen]. The most powerful piece, the one who could attack from any direction and any distance. Kiyuka was the [Knight], Damion and Reiko were [Bishops], and Akane was the [Rook]. He had no [Pawn] to play, for bestowing such a title upon anyone in the Hangyaku-Sha would be an insult and a gross underestimation of their importance in his life. Just as Coyote had been able to keep the Hangyaku-Sha together, so too had they given him the strength to continue fighting.
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyphron » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:42 pm

Drayton Severin
The simplicity of being unknown and forgotten....

I am~ ”Preparing for patrol.”
Feeling~ ”Apathetic.”
Role ~ ”Royal Guard.”
Tagged~ Royal Guard

Off to the side, silent without being noticed. Drayton remained still and sitting on a window ledge that overlooked the castle courtyard and the village. Arterious, his Gallade standing on the opposite side of him on the ledge and ever vigilant just like his companion. The two were always side by side, always alert and constantly observing their surroundings. With one knee bent and the other dangling below him along the ledge, the lad appeared at ease but he was cautious and on edge. His fellow guards were restless and roaming about below him. The king had called for a late night patrol and caused unrest among the guards as it was rare for them to have one. However, it didn't surprise the lad. Not with the recent event of the prince escaping and talks of rebelling among the villagers. It was only a matter of time before the King called for upgrades in security. Sighing to himself, Drayton leaned his head back, bright amber eyes scanning over the guards as he listened to their conversations. He slowly came to attention however when Mercille, the Captain called for order and attention. Bringing his leg up, the lad stood up to his full height on the ledge and leaned against the wall, listening fully to Mercille as she gave out orders. Hearing the notion of the guards splitting up, he rose a simple brow but left no questions, seemingly shrugging at the patrol plan. Upon hearing his name, Drayton gave a curt nod to the Captain in understanding and stretched his arm out behind his back. Coming into contact with the leather material, he drew the black hood over his head then silently jumped off from the window ledge.

As constantly done in his past training, Drayton landed without a sound on the balls of his feet, knees bent to help gain his balance as he quickly rose up to his full six foot one height. Arterious landed in the same matter right beside him, rearing to go as the pokemon emitted a small sound before readying his elbow swords. Smirking, the lad nodded and quickly checked his sheathed sword and pokeball belt at his side to ensure everything was set. Unlike the other guards, Drayton was built more for stealth and long range attacks, but he could fair well with close range. Thus, leading to his lack of armor. Compared to the other guard's full set of armor, he only contained helmschmied vambraces along his arms and a segmental spaulder for one portion of his right shoulder and chest. It was complete with a black and silver cloak that concealed him within the shadows. He was content with it though, as the lack of armor granted him more mobility whenever he was free running along the rooftops to scout ahead, the less noise he made and the less he was seen, the better. Satisfied with what he had, Drayton nodded to himself and sent a small smirk to Arterious, who nodded in reply before trailing after Mercille, silent like the shadow he is known as.
Last edited by Cyphron on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cyphron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

' ⊰ haruka & mikuru

Postby katsu, » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:50 am

HARUKA
      ───.. rank the prince . pokemon kairo [pikachu] - 100% | laya [alolan ninetales] - 100% | echo [noivern] - 100%
      tags akane, reiko, coyote, kiyuka, hangyaku-sha )

Haruka had to think greatly about the royal guard for a moment. He wasn't quite sure what they were up to, but with his ally infiltrating their group, there was no way they would be in any serious harm, right? Kaede would never let anything bad happen to him, or to the rest of the hangyaku-sha. She was a well trained pokemon trainer, as well as guard. He was fairly close to her when he still resided in the castle, and he wished that he still did. However, there was no place for him any more in the castle, not with his step-father running the show. Hitoshi was the only man who would be able to cause a huge problem like this, the unfortunate disaster that killed the cheerful pride of the village. It wasn't right, and he needed the hangyaku-sha to aid in his mission. Luckily he had complete trust in the guild.

Kairo had jumped up on Haruka's head in the middle of his thought filled daze. When the small pikachu used her paw to boop his nose, he lightly flinched, his eyes focusing in on the brown tipped ears falling in front of his face. He smiled and grabbed Kairo from his head, holding her in his arms. His attention was brought to Akane, smiling at her once she agreed to go out with him. He was just eager to see the village that her agreement to go out brightened him. He got yet another yes from Reiko, the girl with the polite personality that he had grown to trust greatly. He smiled at her, looking more towards the floor than her. "You know, you don't have to call me your highness. I've never really accepted the title, ya know? You can...just call me Haru, kay?" He let out a small chuckle before he went silent at Coyote's words. It was unfortunate that Coyote was right in this situation. Haruka put Kairo down and said "Well, then. I guess it's settled. Coyote will observe the village from an aerial view, and the rest of us will stay together on the ground. There will be no separation, just in case the guard, for some odd reason, has set out a patrol."

And with that, Haruka set out. He was itching to get outside, and once he did he saw a glimpse of what looked like Kiyuka. When did she get ahead of us? he thought to himself as he ran to catch up to her. He placed a hand on her shoulder and said Kiyuka, you must be careful. I know i said the guard shouldn't be out, but at this point i know nothing about their whereabouts. Come join the rest of us, I couldn't stand to see you get hurt." He smiled cheerfully and walked back to the rest of the group, trusting she would follow. Having someone hurt at his expense is not what he wishes to happen, so he would do anything to keep everyone safe. Haruka ended up grabbing a pokeball from his belt, the pokeball that was home to his Noivern. He threw the ball in the air, releasing the large sound wave pokemon. Echo made a loud noise, causing Haruka to throw up his hands and say "No no Echo shhh. It's late, i don't want to wake anyone." Echo tilted his head and dropped his ears, sorry for his accidental mistake. Haruka proceeded to pet the nose of the Noivern and said "It's alright, no need to worry. Do me a favor and patrol the sky, please." Echo nodded and set off into the sky, watching out for any suspicious activity.

MIKURU
      ───.. rank royal guard .pokemon keon [mega absol] - 100% | hana [shiny luxray] - 100% | mizu [vaporeon]
      tags kaede, guard )

Mercille gave a quick response to Mikuru, seeing as she did question the actions of the oh so great king. It's not that Miku wasn't loyal to him, but she was quite suspicious of what he was trying to do at this point. The prince was already gone, why did he have to worry even more about them? It's not like these new rebels were going to do much to the kingdom. Besides, it's not like these self-leading imbeciles can actually defeat an elite royal guard such as valleyfields. Miku stood tall as Mercille called her out, telling her to remember her place in the future. The white haired guard rolled her eyes, calling back her vaporeon to her side. Mizu did as told, though he was slightly upset to leave his Greninja pal. He sat right beside Mikuru, his tail softly brushing the floor behind him as he listened.

Mercille was barking orders left and right, leading Mikuru to begin twiddling her thumbs in boredom. She actually perked up a bit when she heard that she wasn't a part of the captains patrol, but rather Kaede's. At least that was a good thing that would happen this fine night. The captain left without another word, leaving Mikuru with Kaede and Sebastian. The white haired guard gave a small stretch before grabbing her two remaining pokeballs, though she refrained from letting her two other pokemon out until after the lieutenant gave the orders to leave. She crossed her arms, rotating the pokeballs in her fingers as she waited for the orders to be called. They were to keep a careful watch out for this new Hangyaku-sha group, and with all that she has heard about them she's sure they will be rummaging around this late. It's actually perfect, they won't think that the guard is coming, which will catch them by surprise. Mikuru looked up at Kaede when she said that she had trust in all of them and their pokemon, something she really doesn't hear a lot. She looked down at Mizu and smiled, getting a smile in return from her eeveelution. She then threw her remaining pokeballs in the air, releasing keon, her absol, and hana, her luxray. The two stretched greatly, yawning as if they just woke up from a nap. She smiled at them and said "Alright you three, it's time for a patrol. Keep your eyes out for any suspicious activity, especially from the Hangyaku-sha. Remember, the prince is no longer an ally but an enemy." Mikuru looked up to Kaede and said "I believe we are ready to go."

Mikuru left the castle anxious to get out into the village. She wanted to run into the prince and his little followers just so she could take him down. She wasn't about to just let him go free without facing consequences of treason, no sir. The way to the village was actually quite long, or so it seemed. Maybe when riding in a carriage it wasn't so far, but walking made it seem like forever. Honestly she wanted to get there and get back to the castle so she could sleep, but at the same time she was itching for a battle with the prince and his pathetic friends.
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:25 am

Coyote did not need to say another word as he followed Haruka outside, his objective already determined. It seemed there weren't many clouds this night, which was both good and bad. It was advantageous weather for scouting from above, the clouds providing no obstruction to his field of vision from the air. However, that same lack of obstruction could be detrimental as he would not be able to hide himself from their view. Even as high as Carrick could take him, that shape in the sky was unmistakable. As such, he would need to be swift and misleading in his movements in order to protect his friends. Luckily,that particular set of skills was in his repertoire...among other talents. Lazy as he was, there were none who could deny that Coyote was a master strategist. Every move he made was carefully plan, every word he spoke was carefully chosen.

That was enough of letting his train of thought swerve off its tracks. Pulling a poke ball from a satchel he had grabbed on his way out, Coyote made sure to drift away from the group before releasing the Aerodactyl within, his good friend Carrick. The violet gray, reptilian pokemon spread his membranous wings wide, opening his mouth to let out a loud screech before stopping himself short at a single glance from his partner. Silently, Coyote climbed onto Carrick's back, the two taking to the sky. The Aerodactyl went as high as he dare take his partner, as high he himself would dare to go. Once aloft and high in the sky, the two started through the air towards the castle. That was, after all, the direction a patrol would most likely come from. Rather, it was the only way they could come from, no matter how far they drifted away from the walls to throw people off guard. All that could possibly be seen from their height was a creature in the sky, a tail flowing behind it with an arrow-tipped tail. Even that tiny detail could only be made out by the sharpest of eyes. Coyote would take no chances of being caught, though he most certainly wasn't against drawing any patrol away from the others.
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stacy | Post 1

Postby Sarcastic Kitty » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:18 pm

S T A C Y

the Basics wrote:
f. name Stacy Jones
nickname Steel
age 18 Yrs Old
team health 100%
active pokemon Lyric • Delcatty
tagged Drayton, Royal Guard
It was 8pm and Stacy Jones was about to die. Not in a literal sense... more in that Death-By-Sheer-Boredom type of way. But to be fair, in her opinion death by boredom was perhaps the most excruciating way to go. The small girl was currently standing against a wall in a nondescript palace room, flanked on either side by her comrades. She had one booted foot pressed against the ground, the other leg bent at the knee, foot pressed against the wall behind her. She was shorter than her comrades, only four foot nine, with shoulder-length gray hair, pale skin, and one dark crimson eye. The other eye (her left eye) was always obscured by a metal eye patch of her own creation. The eye patch was more for show than anything else but she had worn it so long people thought she really only had one eye. It gave her an air of mystery, of allure... aaand it made people afraid of her which she thoroughly enjoyed. She was wearing her favorite pair of boots, a pair of black tights, a black, knee-length skirt, and a cute Corset she had picked up in town two days before. Not exactly the best armor when going out on patrol but she had never been the armor wearing type. To complete the ensemble, she had on a cloak her eldest sister had given her last year. The result was some sort of Goth Chic look that she totally rocked, if she did say so herself. And she did... say so, that is. Beside her sat her main pokemon and best friend, Lyric. She was a beautiful Delcatty with purple and cream fur. Height-wise, she came up to Stacy's knee. Lyric had been gifted to the young woman as an egg by the palace chef, and it was Stacy who had hatched and raised the pokemon from energetic and excitable Skitty, to elegant and graceful Delcatty. Now, the cat-like Pokemon looked about as bored as her trainer felt. Heaving a gusty sigh, Stacy dropped her head with an almost painful thump back against the wall. Being called up to patrol at night wasn't uncommon but usually meant patrolling the palace, not the kingdom. Still, it promised to be more fun than staring up at her ceiling IF they ever got going.

As if on cue, Mercille straightened up and called the group to attention. As the Captain of the Guard, she commanded the room's attention and her voice was firm and authorative.
"Listen up! The King has asked us to go on patrol, and we will do as he asks, no matter the time, so I will have no complaining among my ranks!" At that, her gaze lingered on Stacy. The gray haired girl couldn't even pretend to be offended since she was usually the one questioning authority. Still, she opted to keep her mouth shut for now and just crossed her arms, brow arching in amusement. Apparently content with the lack of response, Mercille continued speaking. "Lieutenant Keade and I will split the Guard and sweep the city! My team will be starting to the east, Keade's to the west. To me - I'm taking Drayton and Stacy." Mercille didn't waste time with pleasantries after that. She never did. She simply spun on her heel and strode out of the room without a backwards glance. Pushing off the wall, Stacy crossed to where Drayton was sliding off a ledge with his Gallade, Arterious. The pair were often paired up on patrols-Stacy suspected Mercille secretly paired them up in hopes that Drayton would keep her in line-and they had developed a weird sort of comraderie in the past year. She teased him, he matched her barb for barb, and it somehow just worked for them. Sidling up beside him now, she craned her neck to give him a crooked grin. "Ready for this, Comrade? Not afraid of the dark, are ya? Need me to hold your hand? I'd do it for you," She teased flirtatiously, nudging his ribs with her elbow. Stacy was a notorious flirt and as of late had focused her flirtations on Drayton.
Sarcastic Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ⊰ akane & mercille [002]

Postby nightfire » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:04 am

══════════════════════════════════════════════
| currently {calm} | p.health {100%} | team health {0 fainted | 0 affected}

xxxxxxAkane was pretty much silent as more people spoke up. Her gaze slid towards Coyote - she recognized that face. It was one that he had often used that face when he was calculating. She never doubted his tactical skills, even from the moment she had met him. Behind those lazy tendencies was a young man who was smart and calculated, and she definitely respected him as their leader. Not that she wasn't afraid to call him out for his lethargic nature. Akane did that with a lot of people, though. She wasn't exactly the 'mom friend' (that was reiko), but she was a breath of fresh honesty to those who asked it of her.

She nodded - it was rather smart to stick together in this situation just in case the Guard did happen to be out at such an hour. As she watched Coyote get on his Aerodactyl, she gave him a mock two-fingered salute. "Keep your eyes peeled - don't do anything stupid, boss." she said, a small smirk playing on her lips before reaching for her pokeballs, calling out her Inicineroar, Bakugo. The Fire-dark type nodded to her in understanding - sometimes she thought her Pokémon were smarter than she was. Well, at least Bakugou. He was at least two feet taller than her, and she walked alongside him as they began to enter the town, kept warm from the gentle heat that came from his belt of fire.

══════════════════════════════════════════════
| currently {stoic} | p.health {100%} | team health {0 fainted | 0 affected}

xxxxxxAs she began to walk forward towards their starting point, Mercille droned out the sound of Stacy attempting to flirt with Drayton, rather used to zoning out on her surroundings. Her Greninja stood at her side, attitude reflecting her own as she frowned into the night, the light of the pale moon casting shadows upon their party as they continued to walk to their start point. Pausing for a moment, she turned to the leader of her Pokémon team, eyes narrowing as she nodded to it. In silent understanding, he disappeared in small fountain of water, going ahead to scout out the way and inform them of people wandering in the night. If they could think of nothing else nice to say about Mercille, then at least it was that she had a strong bond with her Pokémon.

"Quiet Stacy." Mercille whispered harshly, her dark eyes sliding to glare at her out of the corner of her eye. "If we're going to be looking for our friends, the hangyaku-sha, I'd prefer to not to alert them of our presence." Her voice slowly turned into a growl before continuing on. She had no concern for Drayton - he was just fine as he was, and was good at being silent. Honestly the reason why she put him and Stacy together was because he could tell her off if she got close to the breaking point.

At least one of them could keep a level head that way.
nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ⊰ kiyuka post two

Postby charmie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:52 pm

mood; determined
tagged; hangyaku-sha
pokemon; ampharos[mega]
helioptile
oricorio[pom-pom]
    Tomei Kiyuka

kiyuka has only just started walking when she heard the princes voice come out, he had called her name. kiyuka listened carefully and nodded in his direction, looking over she saw coyote as he lifted off with his aerodactyl. observing him with her sunset colored eyes and he flew off, she knew that he could handle himself and quite well as he was their captain. kiyuka didn't mind sticking with them all, she was just afraid she might say something sarcastic and hurt someones feelings but then again everyone in hangaku-sha were pretty tough and could handle some sarcasm here and there. to be perfectly honest she actually had many things to say them, but how could she when most of the other plans that the others had come up so far had gone so well without her interference. coming back to her senses she finally decided to respond to haruka, "right, I wouldn't want myself getting hurt either." laughing a little she smiled and walked with the group.
Last edited by charmie on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
charmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyphron » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:02 pm

Drayton Severin
The simplicity of being unknown and forgotten....

I am~ ”Scouting.”
Feeling~ ”Apathetic.”
Role ~ ”Royal Guard.”
Tagged~ Mercille, Stacy

Silence fell over the small group of guards, no sound coming from the lad himself as he trailed after Mercille. His steps remained calculated and silent, moving in such a way that allowed him to be nimble and undetected. Arterious moved the same way, dark crimson eyes surveying the area as they trekked further out. Always in sync with one another and always alert. Sensing some one come up beside him, Drayton subtly tensed up, his gloved hands twitched as his sharp eyes moved over to fall onto the person who appeared beside him. A single brow rose as he eyed his fellow guard, Stacy, as she slowed down beside him and began to speak. Drayton gave no notion of reacting to her teasing words, his apathetic expression unreadable as his hood from his leather cloak concealed his features entirely, aside from his bright amber eyes. He preferred it that way after all. Feeling the contact of her elbow against his ribs, the lad grew rigid and drew away, eyes narrowing at the younger guard. He wasn't too fond of physical contact, unless it was from his pokemon, Drayton always recoiled away from it. He just simply didn't like being close to other people, it was nothing against them, it was just a habit that stuck with him. Shrugging as a means of an apology to Stacy, the lad glanced at her and smirked- illuminating amber eyes physically displaying his words. I thrive in the dark.

Reverting his attention back onto the task at hand, Drayton scanned his surroundings as he looked about for any disturbances within the shadows. His head turned subtly towards Mercille as her words rang clear, silence was in order. They needed to find the guild and night would be their best cover. Giving away their position so soon would not be the most ideal thing. Seeing the captain's Greninjia head off on his own, Drayton deemed it time to do some scouting of his own. He was the stealthiest of the guards, always going on ahead to look for any inkling of suspicious activity, and he was good at that. Placing his empty gaze onto Mercille, Drayton looked at her before flickering his gaze onto the rooftops of the village. A signal that he was going to be a little ahead and scout. Dipping his head to the captain in a means of respect, he departed without another glance and silently took off, Arterious sprinting beside him as the two dashed off towards a pile of stacked crates against a building. Without missing a step, both trainer and pokemon ran up top of the crates and climbed onto the roof. Drayton continued straight ahead, free running and jumping from roof to roof. Arterious did the same but on the opposite side of him, both surveying their surroundings as they halted from time to time to scan below.

Stopping after jumping a few roofs, Drayton glanced up at the night sky. A few clouds decorated it, but aside from that the moon and sky were up for all to see. It was peaceful tonight, thus far but only time will tell. He just needed to wait and be vigilant. Knowing that he needed more eyes, the lad reached to his belt and grabbed one of his pokeballs. Thumb brushing over the center button, he smirked before gently pressing it and watched as a red light flashed out before him. Attaching the pokeball back onto his belt, Drayton waited as the red light faded and a white blur took off into the sky, dancing and twirling about gracefully in the air. Chuckling under his breath the lad simply shook his head as he watched his Togekiss elegantly flew about. He enjoyed this, watching his pokemon just be themselves, be free. Extending his hand out, the joyful Togekiss stopped her air dance and immediately zoomed over to her trainer, circling around him and nudging his hand. Drayton gently scratched behind the crown of Nirvana's head, smirking at the content toge that left her. Slowly, he drew his hand back and Nirvana glanced at her trainer while staying in midair, eyes curious. The guard never needed words to speak to his pokemon, they all understood body language and small sound signals to each other. Bringing two fingers up to his forehead, Drayton gently brought them down before gliding them along his forearm and gestured his arm up in the air. Be my eyes in the sky. Nirvana happily nodded and was about to take off, but Drayton stopped her. His hand flattened out against his palm before closing into a fist. Do no engage with threats. The last thing he wanted was for his Togekiss to get into trouble and be on her own, he wanted her to be safe. Seeing the understanding upon the pokemon's face, Drayton nodded and gently padded her on her crown before Nirvana took off into the sky. He waited until she was just a white blur in the sky, glancing over at Arterious who was across from him on the other roof, Drayton nodded to him and went back to scouting- silently jumping from roof to roof and staying within the shadows. He made sure he didn't stray too far from Mercille and Stacy however, if anything were to be seen he could alert them without giving away his position.
Cyphron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ⊰ tetsu post one

Postby charmie » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:42 am

mood; dull
tagged; royal guard
pokemon; banette[mega]
sylveon
espurr
    Tachibana Tetsu

tetsu, a rather tall and lanky gentlemen (or if you could even call him a gentlemen) stood in the back of the royal guard. he quietly listened to the conversation the other guards were having, although he didn't agree with some points it was quite strange the king had ordered a patrol at night.as soon as he had drifted off into his own thoughts mercille had given out orders, she was planning to take stacy and drayton meaning kaede would be stuck with tetsu and well she wouldn't necessarily be stuck with mikuru as she was quite obedient. lifting his head up and to listen to kaede as she would give orders he thought of how devastated the village was, although he had no say into the kings action but could he have gone too far. shaking the thoughts off tetsu looked over at mikuru, he didn't personally care for her but at that same time he felt as if she hated his guts which in most possibility was probably true.

turning to mikuru who had begun talking, he nodded to her as well as to kaede then finally decided to open his mouth,
      "man can't believe I get to go with Kaede and Mikuru, this must be a dream." tetsu of course was joking around and yawned after, he then begun following after kaede searching around as they were patrolling. looking up to the sky he saw a bird like figure way up there, looking back over he doubted it was anything important but then again he was usually wrong but that still didn't make him say anything. if it was important than one of the guards would say so, changing his thoughts he thought of his pokemon and how eevee was his first pokemon. a simple pokemon, but still a very good pokemon to get as when evolving there was many outcomes and it had only turned out that tetsu's eevee had turned into a sylveon. although it was rather "girly" one might say he still loved Kirara as much as any other pokemon trainer, one good thing about being on the royal guard was that he got to keep his most precious pokemon.

remembering back when he had gotten eevee he also remembered catching shuppet which well now currently was a banette and just as well, the simple banette named Katsu could mega evolve which baffles tetsu sometimes as banette acts like a child like tetsu. they both love teasing each other and playing jokes on one another, although tetsu would love to pull a prank on mercille that idea was simply impossible as he would most likely get beaten to a pulp as well as banette who would help...or at least he would prefer banette to help but then again it'd probably backfire. shaking his thoughts away he looked in front of him where Mikuru was as well as Kaede, they bother were doing there job but they most likely were thinking of other things. It looked as if Mikuru was determined to find the prince as Kaede seemed to be thinking other things, shrugging a little he continued behind them.
Last edited by charmie on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
charmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ Kaede Akatsuki ⚔ {2}

Postby The Alpha » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:38 am

⚔ Kᴀᴇᴅᴇ Aᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ⚔

╔═════════ ═════════╗
"This shall be my crusade...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Lieutenant
Location >> The village
Feeling >> Distant, Cunning
Tags >> Mikuru, Tetsu
Pokemon >>
Kurama - Ninetails Lvl. 54
HP:■■■■■■■■■■
Solstice - Espeon Lvl. 60
Soldier - Lucario {Mega} Lvl. 78
...even if I must die fighting in it."
╚═════════ ═════════╝
As she, Mikuru, Tetsu, and their Pokemon walked through the darkened streets of the village, Kaede glanced around at the shadows of the windows of the homes. Every once in a while, a face would dart away as the villagers inside ducked out of sight, or a curtain moved at the spier ran from sight. She hated that she was seen as one of the king's "loyal" guardsmen, hated being thought of as frightening because she had to retend to serve him. In truth, she wanted nothing more than to tell them they were safe, that she would not harm them, but she coudln't. No, she had to play the part and pertend she believe in what she did. The blonde, ruby eyes eyes narrowed her eyes in thought, a frown appearing on her features. Kurama moved closer to Kaede and wrapped her tails around her friend's back to comfort her, a soft coo of a "Ninetails..?" seeming to ask if she was alright. Kaede glanced over her shoulder to see how far ahead she was from the other two before she, looked at the Pokemon, and softened her eyes, "Not paying much attention tonight am I?" Kurama blnked at her, the Ninetail's ruby hued eyes rivaling her master's. Kaede grinned a little at her and just sighed, "Just a little tired, that's all. Nothing to worry about."

Suddenly, Soldier, who had been walking just a bit ahead of Kaede stopped and closed his eyes to sense the auras around them. Kaede waved to the guardsmen behind her silently, telling them to hold up and stay quiet. Nothing moved for a few moments as Soldier stood motionless, but he soon turned and opened his eyes again to look at Kaede, "The leader of the Hangyaku-sha is scouting the air, Lady Kaede, and I fear we may be getting very close to their hideout if we continue in this direction." With a nod, the Lieutenant responded, "So you the best path to take is to the center of the village then?" The Lucario nodded, a little grin appearing on his face. To anyone else, it was a gesture of him being proud to have found the enemy so quickly, but really it was because he was proud of Kaede's quick thinking. Said blonde woman then turned to Solstice and looked fondly down at the Espeon, "Solstice, go have a look around and call for us if you find something." With a knowing look in her eyes, the Espeon cried her name in acknowledgment and darted forward, turning down an alleyway as she made her way through the village toward her destination. Kaede looked back at the two guards behind her and called out, "Quickly, let's move." She and her Lucario and Ninetails then started their trek to the center of town, their pace quicker than before.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me