❝ Karma's Love ❞ /Angel & Demon RP/ Closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ❝ Karma's Love ❞ /Angel & Demon RP/ Closed

Postby StarryDragon » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:16 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Alice Rouse
    •Eighteen years old
    •Angel of Nature
    •Single
    •Mansion
    •Tagged; Damien
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alice could sense the presence of the demon but decided to ignore it, instead she allowed her right hand to wander into the lake. A sweet smile laid upon her face as though she didn't have a care in the world. Her hand flowed through the water as she played with the koi fish that came to greet her. Even though Alice was ignoring the demon it seemed that Aurora wasn't going to let his arrival come unnoticed. The large timber wolf bound over to the tree barking viciously up at the demon. Alice turned and the bright smile she had on her face disappeared as she opened her mouth to speak. The angels golden eyes looked right at the crow acknowledging his presence. "Aurora, leave the demon alone." Her voice was soothing yet commanding and the timber wolf followed her instructions. Aurora stopped barking immediately but continued to stare up at the demon. "Come and sit next to me." Alice spoke again this time her voice took a kinder tone and the wolf followed her command once more. Aurora trotted back to his master and sat beside her, continuing to stare at the demon. Alice allowed a small sigh to escape and turned back to the water the soft smile returning to her face yet again.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Lance Reiter
    •Twenty-two years old
    •Demon's Incubus
    •Single
    •Mansion
    •Tagged; Absinthe and the rest of the gang
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lance couldn't help but chuckle at Absinthe's words. "My lady you know better than anyone else in the underground that I can do just that." He gave her a wink before looking upon the newcomers. His sharp jade eyes watched them curiously a smile never leaving his face. Lance watched as everyone around him spoke, after that rough landing he had he was sore, so he stretched his arms out as well as his wings. As he tried to land earlier he dropped Absinthe and hit a tree in the process. His body ached at his stupid actions.
StarryDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:22 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ Absinthe ]
"On the whole, human beings want to be good,
but not too good, and not quite all the time..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The stunning red head grinned, slipping her lithe
arms around Lance's waist and pressing her body
flush to his, "Mm good. You know I can't be carried
by just any demon."
The young woman reached
up, fingers curling through his hair as she tilted
his head, capturing his eyes with her stunning gold
gaze. She was a creature of hell fire, no questions
about that.

"So come on. The others can keep up. And this
little demon is ready to fly."
Absinthe reached up,
wrapping arms over his shoulders, lips puckered
in a playful pout as she watched the incubus.

What she said was true. The girl had found many
ways to travel over the years, and whilst she enjoyed
shadow traveling, the girl knew that nothing beat
the adrenaline of flying.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ Karma's Love ❞ /Angel & Demon RP/ 1 spot left

Postby inactive20000009 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:38 am

Damien • jinn • tagged: Alice

The dark bird's eyes narrowed in suspicion as a truly angelic smile came upon the girl's face and she dragged the tips of her fingers serenely through the water, putting on an oh-so-delightful act of innocence and sweetness with the brightly-colored fish in the lake ... that was just a little too perfect. Yeah, the girl definitely knew he was present, but she was pretending not to notice... So that's how it's going to be? She's so aloof, this is hardly the spirit of sweetness and cooperation I expected from the side of the angels in this strange ... experiment ... But maybe she has another objective in mind.

The demon's next thoughts were interrupted by the sound of loud barks as the timber wolf accompanying the angel sprang to its feet and expressed its disapproval. Damien fluttered his wings and shifted his feet, but made no move to leave his perch. The bird's beady black eyes met the steady golden gaze of the angel's with a perfect equanimity that no true bird could have pulled off against the display of the large canine. And when the angel finally spoke, acknowledging Damien's presence, one might swear that a slight smirk crossed the beak of the bird. As the wolf turned back to its master, Damien watched the girl toy with the water for a few more seconds before lifting his wings and swooping down from the tree, only to land on the ground in a different form-- the picture-perfect image of the wolf that sat by the angel's side. In the form of the wolf Aurora, Damien padded deliberately over to the angel and sat down on her other side, as if the angel's order had been meant for him. He turned his head and looked up into her face, ears pricked with an innocent expression.
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:40 am

J e z e b e l - I n t e r d i m e n s i o n a l M a n i p u l a t i o n

Jezebel barely looked surprised at Katlyin's reaction. Again, she had been through this conversation many times before, so shock was to be expected. Angels falling was not something you heard every day. What was unusual, however, was her next question. It made sense to Jez that nobody else had asked it, given that she hadn't been with the angels for the longest of times, and yet the fact that Kate wanted her to justify herself seemed... unlikely. Jezebel scoffed at the idea of 'staying with the angels'. "I didn't. I didn't stay with the angels. I was by myself for the longest of times. A very wanted face in the angelic world. Let's just say I was... persuaded into this experiment," the way she talked didn't make her sound drunk, but the next words that slipped out of her mouth did, "Y'know, I don't even like angels. It's a stupid experiment, like, I think it was pretty obvious that angels and demons didn't like each other, but I guess they just couldn't see that. The big wings are kind of idiots."

Vodka-induced as they were, they were really Jezebel's thoughts on the matter, and no amount of alcohol would change that. She always would hate the big shots who made her life on Earth miserable, who made her hide like a rat, and who eventually forced her back into their 'pure' algorithm. "I'm not gonna stay with them after this whole thing's over, that's for sure."

Scoffing once more, Jez finished her drink in one gulp and asked for another one. It was the fourth drink so far, and the waitress wasn't sure that she wanted to give it to her. Her alcohol tolerance wasn't quite as tough as Katylin's, but one very convincing angry-fallen-angel look made her decide that one more drink wouldn't kill her.

-

D e i m o s - B a n s h e e

Deimos looked at Evelyn gratefully. Her smile told him everything- she wasn't sure, but Mika's words were law. He appreciated her effort, though, and gave her a smile of his own in return. They would be together for a while, so they might as well start now. "Yeah, sure. Sounds about right." Dei grinned at her point. If only he could take off the extra pair and fly for himself. He had never done it before, and he wasn't sure being hoisted into the air would prove to be very safe, but he was excited nevertheless. All his life, Byrne had been stuck on the ground while all the demons and angels would fly up above him. They would laugh, play games, and little isolated Deimos would just sit there and watch. No wonder he decided to take a step back from all this demon and angel business- it was torture.

Evelyn declined Peter's race, using Deimos as an excuse, and honestly he was glad. He wasn't sure he wanted his first flying experience to be of demons trying to be the fastest they could. And speaking of his first flying experience, Absinthe decided to put the plan in action. Deimos turned his attention back from Absinthe to Eve, and then the question popped into his mind: How am I supposed to fly with her? Was he supposed to just sit in her arms like Absinthe sat in Lance's? She sure didn't have a problem with it, but Byrne assumed those two knew each other from before the experiment. Eve was someone he just met.

"So, uh... what should I do?" He asked expectantly, letting Evelyn take the lead in the situation. She had done this before... right?

mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:46 am

MIKA

Mika blinked startled at Peter unleashed his wings to brush into her hand. So maybe it wasn't such a private matter for demons. She smiled at the softness so similar to her own. She didn't dare touch to much however, so gently pulled her hand away blushing. She couldn't believe she had let curiosity get ahold of her in front of everyone. Luckily no one else seemed so bothered by it, and challenges were being thrown about. She laughed then shook her head," your to late Peter. Orion, the Angel of Sky has already challenged everyone. His waiting..but I don't see why..I would win to let you touch my wings. Thank you though for letting me touch yours. It's a bit more um..Intimate between Angels. " She tried to explain ending up stuttering a bit before clearing her throat. She looked at everyone before pushing out her own wings wincing a bit. "Well what are we waiting for?" She asked pushing off with her bare feet to spiral just above the ground. She went to make a flap to rise, but paused waiting for the others. That, and giving her time to make sure she could fly without being obvious. She would wait for Lance to take off with Absinthe once more turning to look up to see if Orion was still waiting for his race to be accepted.
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarryDragon » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:31 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Alice Rouse
    •Eighteen years old
    •Angel of Nature
    •Single
    •Mansion
    •Tagged; Damien
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alice didn't even glance at the demon and he changed forms and sat on the opposite side her partner did. Her eyes stayed glued to the koi fish that played with her hand. The golden shimmer of her wings reflected upon the water as well as shone light upon her light brown hair, illuminating the soft curls to look lighter. After a few minutes of pure silence Alice began to speak. "Do you know about the legend of the koi fish?" She paused for a second but knew he wasn't going to speak, so she told the tale. "A long time ago, there was a large school of golden koi in the Yellow River in China. After swimming for days they reached the end of the river they discovered that there was a large waterfall at the end. Terrified of trying to climb the large obstacle, they let the river take them back the way they had came. Except for one koi fish, this fish was determined to make it over the waterfall no matter how long it took him." She paused once more and smiled as she looked upon the fish at her hand. "For days this one koi fish tried his hardest to get over the waterfall as he tried and tried he caught the attention of demons. The demons watched the fish and mocked his efforts and made the waterfall larger out of malice, but that didn't stop the fish. After a hundred years of trying, the koi eventually made it up the waterfall where he was greeted by the gods. The gods had been watching him and rewarded him for his perseverance and determination by turning the koi into a golden dragon." Alice grew quiet after telling her little story. She wasn't exactly sure why she had told the demon the tale, but she wanted him to know that she wasn't going to turn.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Lance Reiter
    •Twenty-two years old
    •Demon's Incubus
    •Single
    •Mansion
    •Tagged; The group
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lance turned to his partner in crime with a mischievous smile "I hope you're ready my lady." Before Lance picked up the small red head he grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it before gently picking her up. "Lets go!" With that the demon took off once more holding the small girl in his arms. Once in the air he placed a gentle kiss upon her cheek before showing his signature grin.
StarryDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:38 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ Absinthe ]
"On the whole, human beings want to be good,
but not too good, and not quite all the time..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Absinthe grinned, leaning into Lance's warmth as
he took off, "Catch us if you can!" She called
back, voice carried on the wind as the sky greeted
the pair. Absinthe's eyes glittered as she rested her
head on Lance's shoulder.

"Let's go into town. I wanna see how daring these
angels really are."
The girl looked up to her partner,
tail flickering through the air like an eager cat.

It had been Absinthe's plans the entire time to go
to the city and see what was there. Causing trouble
among humans was by far one of her favorite past times,
especially when they were to dumb to realize her horns
and tail were real. Mortals were weak minded like that,
they thought everything was an intricate costume.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sʏʙɪʟ | six.

Postby bubble9001 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:05 pm

bubble9001 wrote:
    ( Sʏʙɪʟ )
    {main} potential crush(es); mika, lance, jezebel | open
    age | rank | species; twenty-two | demon succubus
    ~ you couldn't handle me even if i can with instructions ~
    ( tagged; amos )

Rejected once again. I brushed it off lightly, figuring it wouldn't be that easy. I was just playing games to keep my interest at this point. I picked out a book examining it over without opening it before sliding it back into place on the bookshelf. "Physical touch, huh? Like a touch of the hand or can you hug people? Have you never even been hugged?" I asked finding complete amusement and humor from the lack of experience the angel has with lust and romance. Out of all the angels I could be paired up with, it had to be the angel of purity. Mr. I-can't-even-touch-you. This was going to be a long vacation..

"Oooh, What do you want to show me?" I asked curiously as if Amos had this deep dark secret he wanted to share. I didn't mind showing my true nature and character to anyone. Some people may find me appalling, but I loved who I was. Even if I was a demon, in fact it's my demon nature that makes me exactly who I am. No need to hide who I am. Making my way back over to where Amos was I took my seat back on the table top. A huge grin was on my face that resembled that of a child's on Christmas morning ready to open up their presents.

(I'm having slight writer's block. I'm sorry. I'm trying to multi-task right now.. Hope everyone is having a great New Year!))
bubble9001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:16 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ Amos ]
"So dawn goes down to day, nothing gold can stay..."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Amos smiled, holding out his hand and uncurling
his fingers from his palm, "Casual touch is
inavoidable. And my power is activated by physical
touch. But intimacy is...complicated for me.
Hypothetically I could love someone and be in
a relationship with them, but the love would have
to be pure, unadulterated. And we couldn't be
physically affectionate with each other. So...
no one really wants that."
A light chuckle
and the man shrugged turning his attention back
to the offer he had made her.

Picking up a nearby book, he flipped it open to
a page about a quarter of the way through. The
page was an intricate painting, with a man- an angel, wrapped
in silken sheets and surrounded by mortals who were
weeping. As he looked down, his eyes became sad.
"An ancient scholar...witnessed one of my first
cleansings. He wrote about all the angels. We used
to interact with humans...teach them. Now...well
now humans only think us to be myths."
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Domino'ss » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:22 am

♠ Evelyn Sandstone ♠
Angel of Time|19|Possible love interest(s): n/a|Deimos/Mika/Absinthe/Lance/Peter

She watched two demons literally hug eachother to fly. Her cheeks birghtened up a tint of blush, she was not a shy type but flying this close with someone she just met was a exception to blush. She looked around seeking for some kind of help, encouragement but everyone was getting ready to fly. She didn't really had much of a choice. Her eyes catched Dei, who seemed concerned too. She assumed that he was worried from his eyes. She thought on his question for a moment. Scratching her neck ''I... Have no idea?'' she said with a troubled tone before she chuckled kindly ''I'm sorry i guess it was not the answer you were waiting for. Well, since i can't take off my extra pair of wings to give you then.. We have to do what they do too.'' she said, pointing Absinthe and Lance with her eyes. She started calculating the results of this flight automatically, her mind was focusing on possibilities of an event without her control. They could have awkwardly fly around, or accually have nice conversation and socialize, or he could have felt sick and she could have to land. 'Eh, not that bad for me.' she thought before she cleared her throat with a silent cough ''Don't worry about me carrying you, i dont mind weights when im using my wings since they give me strenght but important part is you here. Will you be fine flying? Uhh.. Will you feel comfortable?'' she asked with rather concerned tone. She never have flied someone afterall. Plus, this was her first activity with this group, she was concerned about this new peoples first thoughts on her.

──────{no matter}─

────xx────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Domino or just Domi
Any pronouns//Anogirl
Pan and recipromantic
Ace-fluid
I suffer from mental
and physical illnesses

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
↠ix reach
FOR YOU,