PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby balto. » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:24 pm

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old
With: Raavi

╚═══════════╝

Conavin reminded himself that Raavi was a Nightingale so she could obviously take care of herself. He wondered why she had let him even carry her in the first place. True, he hadn't given her much choice in the matter but she didn't complain about it. He internally cringed at the sound of feet squishing around in the mud. He figured he'd need new boots, if not an entire outfit. "Well since we finally made it to the door now's your chance to unleash your fury." he said, stopping at the door.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Skyrim RP \\ Post 91 \\ Shade ~ Whiterun

Postby Durnehviir » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:19 pm

Durnehviir wrote:
Durnehviir wrote:
    Shade \\ F \\ 23 \\ Dark elf \\ Tags: Linneic
    Shade's grin grew wider as she heard him speak. She lightly tossed her weapons onto her bed but grabbed her dagger and strapped it to her belt. The dark elf followed the male out of Whiterun and into the forest. Linneic soon disappeared.
    Shade quickly got it of her close and shifted into her wolf form. A loud howl came from her maw before she sprinted over to Linneic. {"The pain gets easier as well."} The dark elf stated calmly. Her red eyes staring deeply into the males. Her long black ears flicked and shifted with every enhanced sound. {"I smell a bear."} Shade said before she sprinted off towards the north. Running on all fours; she let bared her fangs as the bear came into view. Letting out a growl Shade lunged forward and bit down on its back.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:31 pm

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: Oh, where to start.../ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin

"Oh, no..." Raavi began, waving her free hand, "You should have the honors, Conavin. One of my legs is already wounded, and I don't want to throw myself off balance. Especially with the possibility of falling and getting all of this dirty mud and skeever droppings on my fur." she stated, looking down at the floor distastefully. "Besides, I feel like you could give it the punishment it really deserved. Give it your best shot!" she encouraged, grinning.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:18 pm

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old

╚═══════════╝

Conavin chuckled. "I'll probably break my leg, or fall down and smash my head on something knowing my luck." he said, twisting the door knob, the door hinges screeching as he pushed it open. "Well I didn't fall. Which way is the general store?" he asked, squinting his eyes to block out the sunlight. "I should pay for whatever you need to get. It's my fault that you got injured in the first place.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:05 pm

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: Oh, where to start.../ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin

"No, no, it's my fault that I wasn't watching where I was going." Raavi countered politely, the glare of the sun blinding her for a brief moment. The sunlight was so different from the dim, stuffy Ratways. But, she was thankful for that. She hoped that she would never have to go into that wretched place again. "The General Store is above the stairs, we then go straight, and pass the blacksmith. After that, it should be right around the corner." she explained, her ankle feeling weak from all of the blood loss. She bit her cheek on the inside, preparing for the trip upstairs. It would be a little difficult, but it would also be the hardest thing. After that, it would all be healing and going to the Bee and Barb for some well-deserved drinks.

Slick/ Brenton/ Thief/ Mood: Confident/ Male/ 19/ Tags; None.

Slick walked around Whiterun, scanning the houses and other stores for their security measures and the residents of said houses. While he had no doubt that he could take on anything, he wanted something easy to rob. The old lady, who was a jeweler, seemed like a very good option for his next raid. But, his work would have to wait until nighttime, when it would be very effortless to rob. He sat down on one of the benches next to the Gildergreen, flirting with every girl that walked by him.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:22 pm

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old

╚═══════════╝

Conavin looked at the stairs, then Raavi, trying to figure out if she was joking. "You think that you can walk up those stairs?" He looked back at the stairs. He would've thought that she was joking, but she sounded too serious. "Spirits of High Rock..." he muttered, shaking his head. He took in a deep breath of the fresh air, clearing his nose of the horrible stench of the sewers while thinking of a polite way to let the woman know what he thought about her idea. "That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard a person who isn't drunk say." he said, holding back from using some more creative expressions. No need to further insult her. He sighed, picked Kinair up, and started to walk up the stairs. "Any particular reason you refuse help besides pride?"
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyneth » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:48 pm

Runa Kjordesen/ Female Khajiit / 22 / Whiterun

Runa walked through town, hands clasped in front of her. For now she was enjoying the scenery and fresh air. Walks helped her clear her head. Her companion walked next to her, though she preferred him to simply follow from behind. For now she would tolerate it.

Runa stopped to look at the Gildergreen, glancing at Eren. "I think i'm going to sit here and sketch for a little bit, maybe read," she said, holding her clawed hands in front of her to form a square. Then, she squeezed one eye shut and looked through the frame her hands made.
"...What's that you're doing with your hands?"
"I dunno... I saw someone doing it. I think he said... he was finding a composition. It looked professional, so..."

"Okay. I'll be at the Bannered Mare, don't go looking for trouble. Alright?"
Runa frowned, "Yeah, yeah."

With Eren gone, she sat down near the tree but out of the way for passerbys. Pulling out her things, she soon noticed a young man sitting on a bench, looking up to no good. She decided to keep a discreet eye on him, just in case.
Lyneth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:30 pm

Raavi looked up at the stairs once again, hearing Conavin's words. She mused over them, trying to think of a good reply. But, the man had a very good point. With such a bad ankle, it would almost just be stupid to go up them on her own. Not to mention, it would probably only make the wound agitated and worsen, and Raavi didn't want that. Conavin was very logical, and he seemed to be very smart about the situation. Kinair could respect that. "No..." she admitted, still staring at the stairs. "What should I do, then? I don't want to tire you out.."

Slick/ Brenton/ Thief/ Mood: Confident/ Male/ 19/ Tags; Runa.

Slick saw Runa, a beautiful Khajiit with fur just like a cloudy sky. It was light blue and grey, almost as if the sky gods themselves had bore a cat. However, white was still apparent in her fur, truly making her a very unique and stunning woman. It would practically be a crime for Slick to not flirt with her. "Hey, lovely," he said to Runa, smiling in a way he thought was cute. "Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes."

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyneth » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:05 pm

Runa Kjordesen/ Female Khajiit / 22 / Whiterun / Slick

As Runa dug through her satchel, she could practically feel the man's eyes on her. Hearing him try to get her attention, she hesitantly looked over at Slick. Oh, no... she immediately thought, seeing the dorky look on his face. Bracing herself, no amount of preparation could have gotten her ready for the totally lame pickup line he threw at her. Ears burning in embarrassment, she had no idea what to say as she wasn't often, if ever, thrown into this situation. Wanting to crawl under a rock, she wished she hadn't of let Eren leave. Then, maybe this guy would think she was already taken and possibly would of left her alone. Looking away uneasily, she pulled out a book and pretended to read it. "Umm... well, I don't have a map so maybe don't look into my eyes then." Her nordic accent laced her words, and she nervously ran a hand down her robe to straighten it out.
Lyneth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:19 pm

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old

╚═══════════╝

"I'm tired, sore, generally in a bad mood, and only want some ale. You falling down the stairs will not improve any of that." Conavin shifted his weight, looking down at Raavi. He did appreciate her concern, but found it unneeded. "Under other circumstances I could find it funny. he paused, thinking of an answer to Kinair's question. "I'll sling you over my shoulder, and carry you while your kicking and screaming if I have to." he threatened, completely serious. He knew it wouldn't be the best for his reputation, but he didn't care. "Would you prefer if I carry you like a sack of potatoes or like a bride?"
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me