CLOSED

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

CLOSED

Postby Azalaya » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:22 pm

Since the beginning of your life,you have always been different.
You knew that you,unlike everyone else had something no normal humans had.
Oh yes,you were different all right and this is why you have been given this letter.
Young student,you may not realize it yet but you have powers.
Great powers that humans could never possibly imagine.
Powers for a few of you may seem crazy,like I was just talking rubbish but believe me.
You are one of the few with these powers.
Rather you know it or not,
you have been chosen to join Red Moon High.The real question is,will you embrace your powers? Or will you try and ignore them and live a "normal" life? The choice is yours child,I'm just trying to help push you towards the smart direction. ~~Principle Clay

You are a elementalist born into the world of "normal." For your whole life you have felt out of place,that is until you receive a letter.In this letter it reveals that you are indeed not alone in this. There are others out there just like you,and they all go to the same school. Red Moon High brings out your inner element. You character lives through finding themselves,also while having the high school experience where for once they are normal.

➳1.No spamming my thread
➳2.Have Fun
➳3.No dating your own characters
➳4.No-godmodding
➳5.Fade black when needed
➳6.Please make romances unperfect...make drama
➳7.PM me if you want to be a teacher
➳8.Try to keep genders even
➳9.Only 1 teacher per every 5 characters
➳10.Teachers can be anything,even if that slot is filled
➳11.Only 1 teacher per profile.
➳12.Must write 3+ sentences
➳13.Only 4 characters per profile
➳14.Must write 3+ for EACH character
➳15.Post all profiles on this forum
➳16.No perfect characters
➳17.GRAMMAR use it
➳18.Be active or tell me when you know you will be absent
➳19.Dont make dead end replys.
➳20. Do not kill off characters WITHOUT owners permission
➳21.DO NOT roleplay until you are accepted
➳22.No more than 3 pages without me...

Break these..it's encouraged

➳1.No girls in boy dorms
➳2.No boys in girl dorms
➳3.Don't tell humans about your powers
➳4.No using your powers against other students
➳5.No fighting
➳6.Light and Dark elements at any cost should not be near each other...they could easily kill each other
➳7.Ice elementals should NOT be around Dark elements long due to a BAD side affect
➳8.Please COME to class
➳9.Don't bring pets to school

I do understand that my plot/opening is not detailed. I am not good at detailing these types of things. I do expect you to be detailed though with your character's posts as I will be.
Last edited by Azalaya on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
Azalaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Teachers

Postby Azalaya » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:28 pm

Meet the teachers that run the school. They are roleplayed by members of this forum and will be used to "teach classes" and enforce School Rules. They are usually mean and ruthless but some are quite interesting to be around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Principle Clay wrote:Hello I am the principle of Red Moon High.As it seems,you have decided to join my school which means you now have to follow the rules I provide.Any breaks in school rules will result in a punishment handed from me personally. I hope that this will never have to happen and you enjoy my school without any casualties. As for me,I am a light element and just like everyother light element I cannot be around Darks. I can withstand it though.

Roleplayed by:Azalaya
Element:Light

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vice Principle Li/Il wrote:Hello, I am Vice Principal Li. It seems you stumbled into our school, congratulations! You now have to follow our rules. My job here is to work alongside Clay to keep you under control. Just behave and we'll get along fine. I am a loatheliete, but I promise I won't do anything. Need help? You can ask me, and I can give it to you or bring it up with Clay. I'm just here to help, so don't be afraid to ask! And before you even so much as think about it, Igik does NOT exist in me! People keep asking me, so just going to put that out there. Anyways, I hope you enjoy attending Red Moon High!/Ey, Vice Principal Il. Well, you're here, so just follow the rules, okay? Good. My job here is to work with Principal Clay and keep things running. Just behave yourselves, and you won't have to worry about me. Yes, I'm a loatheliete, but I won't do anything- probably-. You'll probably see me in the classrooms, but I'm just observing. I may or may not be slightly insane; but really- like I said before- you shouldn't have to worry unless you're a troublemaker. And no, Kigi does NOT exist in me. So stop asking! Anyways, have a good stay here, see you later.

Rolrplayed by:ShadowBird12
Element: loatheliete
Last edited by Azalaya on Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔═══════════╗
Vet Tech Student
Cat Mom to Luna
Click the Moon&Stars
╚══════════════╝

Azalaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red Moon High||Elemental RP||NOT OPEN YET||

Postby Azalaya » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:44 pm

Feel free to make your own forms. As long as you have the information that is starred you should be good.

Teachers:
Code: Select all
[center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Teacher%20Form:&size=26&maxWidth=540&fontId=30557&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=NAME%20HERE&size=77&maxWidth=540&fontId=21985&lineheight=92&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=-0.02[/img][/center]

[center][img]Picture%20here.[/img]

UserName:
Weight:
Basic Appearance:
-
Personality:
Good traits:
Bad Traits:
-
Family:
History:
Crush:
-
Message for front{5+}:

Anything Else?:[/center]

Students:
Code: Select all
[center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Student%20Form:&size=26&maxWidth=540&fontId=30557&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=NAME%20HERE&size=77&maxWidth=540&fontId=21985&lineheight=92&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=-0.02[/img]

[img]Picture%20here.[/img]

UserName:
Weight:
Basic Appearance:
-
Personality:
Good traits:
Bad Traits:
-
Family:
History:
-
Anything Else?:[/center]
Last edited by Azalaya on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

╔═══════════╗
Vet Tech Student
Cat Mom to Luna
Click the Moon&Stars
╚══════════════╝

Azalaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Teachers Forms

Postby Azalaya » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:30 am

ShadowBird12 wrote:

UserName:
ShadowBird12

Element:
Loatheliete/Loatheliete

Height:
6'2"/6'2"

Weight:
178 LBS/178 LBS

Basic Appearance:
Kigi for one thing, has white hair. His eyes are red, and his skin pale. He likes to wear brighter colors, with black jeans. He often wears a thin hooded shirt, with a jacket over it/Igik has black hair, and yellowish eyes. He likes to wear darker colors, with a suit jacket and tie. He also wears black jeans, but they are shorter.

-

Personality:
Kigi can be considered interesting, and the calmer one. Kigi is curious about the students, often butting into things. He likes to keep things orderly, and will often stalk the halls for students. If you ditch, he deals with you or takes you to principal Clay. If you need help though he's always happy to give it. He denies the existence of Igik/Igik on the other hand, is also very interesting. He is slightly unstable, but a lot more interesting to watch than Kigi. He is constantly walking in on classrooms to watch, and is the one to fear out of the two personalities. He isn't afraid to question other teachers, but for some reason never questions. principal Clay. He can be considered insane, but never creepy. He denies the existence of Kigi.

Good traits:
♢Calm♢Orderly♢Helpful♢/♢Observant♢Orderly♢Smart♢

Bad Traits:
☠Eavesdrops☠/☠Unstable☠

-

Family:
Technically, Igik can be considered "family"/Technically, Kigi can be considered "family"

History:
Kigi was the original, he existed before Igik did. But one day he just temporarily dyed his hair black, put on yellow contacts, and dressed differently and became Igik when he did. The two tend to flip-flop by days, Kigi one day, Igik the next. Although they deny the existence of the other, all staff know that they are the same person.

Crush:
Nope/Nope

-

Message for front{5+}:
(You can put them both together, since they are technically the same)

Hello, I am Vice Principal Li. It seems you stumbled into our school, congratulations! You now have to follow our rules. My job here is to work alongside Clay to keep you under control. Just behave and we'll get along fine. I am a loatheliete, but I promise I won't do anything. Need help? You can ask me, and I can give it to you or bring it up with Clay. I'm just here to help, so don't be afraid to ask! And before you even so much as think about it, Igik does NOT exist in me! People keep asking me, so just going to put that out there. Anyways, I hope you enjoy attending Red Moon High!/Ey, Vice Principal Il. Well, you're here, so just follow the rules, okay? Good. My job here is to work with Principal Clay and keep things running. Just behave yourselves, and you won't have to worry about me. Yes, I'm a loatheliete, but I won't do anything- probably-. You'll probably see me in the classrooms, but I'm just observing. I may or may not be slightly insane; but really- like I said before- you shouldn't have to worry unless you're a troublemaker. And no, Kigi does NOT exist in me. So stop asking! Anyways, have a good stay here, see you later.

Anything Else?: This was just a little idea that was cleared with Aza. I hope it's okay that they're the vice principal.
Last edited by Azalaya on Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔═══════════╗
Vet Tech Student
Cat Mom to Luna
Click the Moon&Stars
╚══════════════╝

Azalaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azalaya » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:33 am

Updated to page 11

Water
Most common element. These students can control water,breathe under it, and form it anywhere. They cannot put fire elementals flames out though. Some can make water do it's evil bidding
{0/unlimited}

Fire
Common element. These students can form fire anywhere and control fire. They don't usually get along with the water elements as easily.
{2/unlimited}

Earth
Common Element. These students are usually the ones you see outside protecting people from cutting down trees. They can get along with almost everyone the meet.
{0/unlimited}

Ice
They aren't as common. They can freeze anything with a touch and usually pale and cold. The could be mistaken for the mystical creature Vampire.
{3/unlimited}

Wind
Very common. They have the ability to start wind storms and use the winds to lift them in the air almost like flying but only for about 5 minutes every 1 hour.
{0/unlimited}

Crystal
Crystal elementalists can create anything made out of crystal. They can make crystals which are able to heal people and cure diseases.Rare element.
[1/10]

Oxyloss
They are common but uncommon.They have the ability to make the oxygen in a 10 feet meter to lose their oxygen.Very deadly yet very interesting.They can kill anyone within 5 minutes if the choose.
[0/10]

Valentins
Rare element.These elementals are super outgoing.Though some are shy they have the ability to make others fall in love and mess with their emotions.Some others look out for these elementals because when around them you can never tell if its your true feelings or a valentin messing with you.
{1/5 }

Loathieites
Rare Element.They are the opposite of Valentins.Instead of spreading love or lust they spread hate and misury.They are more shunned than dark elements.They HATE Valentins and are hardly ever seen around them.
[0/5]

Electricity
Rare elements. These students cn control lightning bolts and can be very rebelious.They are usually the students that will cause the lights to go out during school.
[2/5]

Moon Celestial
Rare elements who are like spirits.They can transform into a certain flower called Moon Flower.Very pretty but yet deadly as well.One stiff of them while a flower can put you a sleep,....forever.No oe has woken up since they smelled a Moon Flower.They usually have pale skin and bluish hair.They also HATE Sun Celestials.
[2/4]

Sun Celestial
Rare elements who are also like spirits.They turn into flowers and trees.The flower can be any kind and that's exactly why they are known as protectors of the sun....They have beautiful blonde hair usually and a tan..They HATE Moon Celestials as well.
[0/4]

Light
Very Rare.This element is a rare element.It gives you the ability to bring people back to life and can control Earth elements too.They are usually the most known people in school.
[2/2}

Dark
Very Rare.These elementals can control shadows and spirits.If they want to they can kill someone with a single touch.The dont get along with Light elementals.These students are also well known.
{2/2}

Loathietese Wind Hybrid
These hybrids are very very secluded and will do anything to stay out of peoples way. They are quiet and can control wind though their powers isnt as strong. On the other hand they are equally strong as a loathietese.
[1/1]

Oxyloss Moon Celestial Hybrid
A very interesting combination, due to the fact that they can only take oxygen from a five meter radius, and it would take a little less than ten minutes for anyone to be killed. Unfortunately, people with this combination tend to become unstable. Also interesting, is the fact that the powers of the Moon Celestial are not affected. Be careful around this hybrid.
[1/1]

Hybrids MUST be approved by me. There will be more dark or light hyrbids.
Last edited by Azalaya on Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:33 am, edited 12 times in total.

╔═══════════╗
Vet Tech Student
Cat Mom to Luna
Click the Moon&Stars
╚══════════════╝

Azalaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azalaya » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:39 am

Dorm 1-Etania and Raven
Dorm 2-Echo and Naomi
Dorm 3-Azura and Tai
Dorm 4-Opal and Adelina
Dorm 5-Mira

Dorm 1-Jared and Dark
Dorm 2-Misha and Sesshomaru
Room 3-Pace and Isaac
Room 4-Silver and Leo

He likes her -->
She likes him <--
Dating <3
Dating yet wants to break up <//3
Broken Up </3

Silver--->Etania
Dark<---Raven
Blaze<---Tai
Last edited by Azalaya on Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:32 am, edited 6 times in total.

╔═══════════╗
Vet Tech Student
Cat Mom to Luna
Click the Moon&Stars
╚══════════════╝

Azalaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azalaya » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:41 am

My characters

Name:
Why hello there,I see you are a curious spirit who wishes to obtain my name. Well look no more. My name is Etania Catori. I am a Native American and greatly appreciated to be here.
My gender you ask? The spirits have blessed me and created me to be a female so I could pass along my genes.
Element:
To get in this school,I suppose I had to have an element. The element I possess is Light. That seems to fit me due to the light has done many things for me and I shall for it.
My age? Before this school,my age was not a number but a creature. As of now I am the age of a cat or 17.
Height:
My legs are long and body lengthy. I am the height of a Weeping Willow growing. As of normal terms I am 5'5.
Weight:
My body is weightless to help me glide through the light. I weigh only 110 pounds.
Basic Appearance:
My hair is dark brown and my eyes are the color of a crimson brown. My face isnt too round and my body long and thin. Along my face is the markings of my people.
-

Personality:
I am a sweet girl who will always look out for another. I am carefree and the wind tells me how to go. My personality never shifts and I enjoy it to say the least.
Good traits:

Good traits? I would have to say I follow my instincts,great at discovering new things,and not to stuck up.

Bad Traits:
Bad traits are something I hate to hear... Hmm mine would have to be I tend to convert people back to the old times,and quite stubborn.
-

Family:
My father and mother are the Chiefs of our tribe. Making me the next in line for power.
History:
When I was younger as to say,my powers began to show. At night when the stars shone bright,my own light would twinkle from within our home. Pain and sorrow never came to our tribe due to my power blocking it out. It wasn't until another elemental came and told my family what I was till we realized. I had been given a gift from our holy spirits.
-
Anything Else?:
That is all,I suppose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
Jared Ashe aka Ashe
Element:
Valentin
Height:
6'3
Weight:
Basic Appearance:
Red hair,blue eyes,and tall.
-
Personality:
Outgoing,carefree,playful
Good traits:
Easily accepts,fun to be around
Bad Traits:
Too trusting,can be pushy
-
Family:
Disowned me for having powers
History:
I was kicked out for having powers so I joined the school.
-
Anything Else?:
Im gay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
My name is Echo
Element:
I control ice
Height:
Im 5'3
Weight:
Basic Appearance:
Pale white with bright blue eyes and white hair with a small shine of blue in it
-
Personality:
Im mean and I dont get along with others.
Good traits:
Great friend if you get that close
Bad Traits:
Easily annoyed,jumps to any reason to fight
-
Family:
I was an orphan with my brother Misha till we found this school.
History:
Lived on the streets thats all. I was homeless.
-
Anything Else?:
My brother and I are twins. Completely opposites.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
My name is Misha Blaze I go by Blaze.
Element:
Fire
Height:
5'8
Weight:
Basic Appearance:
Tall with black hair and silvery eyes.
-
Personality:
Sweet,nice,understanding
Good traits:
Easy to get along with
Bad Traits:
Goes crazy if you hurt Echo
-
Family:
All I have is Echo
History:
Grew up on the streets until we found a school to accept us.
-
Anything Else?:
Twin Brother to Echo Novelle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
Azura Lilit
Element:
Loathietese Wind Hybrid
Height:
5'9
Weight:
Basic Appearance:
Tall with white hair and black eyes.
-
Personality:
Evil. She finds anyway to get into your life then destroy you
Good traits:
Good at decieving and seems nice
Bad Traits:
Doesnt let anyone in,secluded
-
Family:
Dead
History:
Do you really want to know?
-
Anything Else?:
No.

PICTURES TO NOT BELONG TO ME THEY BELONG TO THE OWNERS WHO CREATED THEM.
Last edited by Azalaya on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔═══════════╗
Vet Tech Student
Cat Mom to Luna
Click the Moon&Stars
╚══════════════╝

Azalaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azalaya » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:42 am

OFFCIALLY OPEN

╔═══════════╗
Vet Tech Student
Cat Mom to Luna
Click the Moon&Stars
╚══════════════╝

Azalaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red Moon High||Elemental RP||NOW OPEN||

Postby Blackbirds » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:52 am

Name: Dark Mousy
Element: Dark
Height: 5'5
Weight: 150IB
Basic Appearance:
Dark looks like a seventeen year old with long, violet hair, including bangs that cover a small portion of the center of his face. His eye color matches his hair. He is usually seen wearing a high-collared black sleeveless shirt, with ivory stripes lining the zipper and the sleeves. He also has black feathered wings he can pull close to his back to make them look as if they were never there.
Personality: Kind, Caring, Helpful, Dark Mysterious, Reserved
Good traits: Dark only steals the artwork with highly dangorus magicy things.
Bad Traits: He loves to steal precious things, and hides them in the basement.
Family: Krad, who hides and no one knows him...
History:
Not much is known about Dark's past, except that he is a mysterious phantom thief. He is one half of the The Black Wings (Artwork), along with his archnemesis and other side, Krad. Dark seems to have a large reputation as a thief, as a large police force showed up to try and capture him.
Anything Else?: he likes to steal things

UserName: The Fast The Furious
Element: Moon Celestial
Height: 6'1
Weight: unknown
Basic Appearance:
Silvery white hair, amber eyes with a cat pupil, in kimonos most of the time, and always has a hidden sword.
Personality: Cold, Heartless
Good traits: None
Bad Traits: Hmmm... Where should I start? He is Evil, and can turn fast. He also can attack at any point given.
-
Family: Father Dead. Mother Alive , but hates her. Half-Brother, don't even get him started.
History:
He saw his father as the ultimate opponent, wishing to defeat him in combat and take his two legendary swords, Tessaiga and Sō'unga. He talked with his father following the battle with Ryukotsusei, demanding the two swords be handed over to him. However, when questioned if he had anyone to protect, Sesshomaru told his father that he did not. After his father died to protect his new half-brother, Inuyasha, and his human mother, Sesshomaru began hating them. He was given the Tenseiga instead of the other two swords to eventually teach him compassion.
Anything Else?: Nope!
Last edited by Blackbirds on Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Blackbirds