Rules for roleplaying in Advanced/Semi-lit and Lit+

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Rules for roleplaying in Advanced/Semi-lit and Lit+

Postby Tess » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:15 pm

This board has been created specifically for those roleplayers who like to write lengthy roleplay posts using advanced grammar and vocabulary.

If you want to roleplay in this board, be prepared to write more than a couple of sentences per post! Some roleplayers prefer to write several paragraphs per post, but it's up to the roleplay owner to set their own expectations and limits on post length and quality.

All topics in this board will be application-only membership by default. This means that if you create a roleplay in this board, members who want to join your roleplay will need to write some kind of application to show their typical post style, and you can then decide if they can join the roleplay or not. Remember that if you're turning someone down, be polite and respectful. If you apply to join a roleplay and they say no, then you will need to find a different roleplay to join, or create your own.

We're not trying to exclude people by setting topics to application-only, but we just want to ensure that roleplay owners will have full control over the quality of posts in their roleplays. Anyone can create a roleplay here, and it's up to you guys to set the level for your own roleplay, so if someone says you're not ready for their roleplay then feel free to create your own instead.

If roleplays are created here with the typical posts being only a few short sentences each, then the roleplay may be moved into one of the regular boards where that length of post is normal. If you just want to create a private roleplay for only certain friends then you can do that in the 1v1 and Invite-Only board (for any level).
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me