Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Postby Blumenkranz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:14 am

A variety of animals live on Mount Olympus. Deer, boar, foxes...but none are as unique as the wolves. A single wolf pack resides in the Mountain, and they are unlike any other. These wolves are watched over by the twelve Olympian gods and have been blessed with their powers. The wolves use their unique powers to defend and provide for their pack. With few enemies and plenty of prey, the wolves lived in peace for a long time.

Wolves are not the only special creatures, however. Monsters of all shapes and sizes...dragons, manticores, harpies, and more, have appeared on the mountain. They were uncommon and the wolves were able to drive them away, but the monsters have been increasing in number. More and more have been appearing on Mount Olympus, stealing prey and attacking wolves in their own territory. The wolves asked the gods for help, but the gods did not respond. Mount Olympus is no longer a safe haven for wolves, and the wolves are on their own. The wolves must find a way to to stop the monsters, or else they will be destroyed.
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Blumenkranz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:23 am

1. All CS rules apply.
2. Try to stay active. I understand if you are busy but please let me know if you aren't going to be on for awhile.
3. Post all forms and keep all OOC on the discussion thread please!
4. Drama is encouraged! If you have any ideas for drama, feel free to send me a message!
5. No powerplaying, godmodding, mary sues, ect.
6. Only wolves, no wolfdog hybrids
7. Fade to black when necessary
8. At least three lines per post. WB every once and awhile is okay, but not constantly. Try to give people enough to work with
9. There are no limits on characters, you may have as many as you like as long as you can handle them all!
10. Lgbt+ wolves are welcome!
11. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Powers

Postby Blumenkranz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:30 am

When a wolf turns one year old, they gain their powers and begin their training to become either a warrior or a hunter. One of the twelve gods will come to them in a dream and bless them. Almost all wolves experience this, but very rarely there will be a wolf who never has this dream, and will not receive powers. It is unknown why this occurs.

Zeus: Wolves blessed by Zeus can generate and control lightning and wind. Very powerful ones can even make storms.
    Hera: Hera rarely blesses wolves, so a wolf with her powers is extremely rare. A wolf blessed by Hera has the power of bond manipulation. They can change the way wolves feel about each other, for example, they can make two wolves love each other, hate each other, etc.
    Poseidon: Wolves blessed by Poseidon cannot create water out of thin air, but can control water that is available. They are excellent swimmers and can breathe under water.
    Demeter: Wolves blessed by Demeter can create and control plants of any kind.
    Athena: Wolves blessed by Athena may not have superpowers like much of the pack, but are the most intelligent in the pack and the best strategists. They can come up with solutions and strategies in seconds.
    Apollo: Wolves of Apollo are healers. They can heal wounds but cannot cure illnesses. Their howls are the most beautiful in the pack. Some will get visions and prophecies from the gods.
    Artemis: Another rare one. Wolves blessed by Artemis are given supreme strength and speed, though are not quite as strong or swift as Ares or Hermes wolves. They can communicate with animals other than wolves and are immortal in a sense. They stop aging once they reach four years old and cannot die from old age or illness, but can be killed.
    Ares: Wolves of Ares are blessed with supreme strength and stamina. Their bodies are tough as nails and difficult to damage.
    Aphrodite: Wolves blessed by Aphrodite are the most gorgeous wolves in the pack. They are born beautiful, but can change the way they look if they wish. They are capable of charming others into doing what they want, though the strength of their charm varies. Some wolves can make even the most resistant wolf bow down to their will, while others can’t charm at all.
    Hephaestus: Wolves blessed by Hephaestus are strong, hardy wolves that can manipulate both fire and earth.
    Hermes: Wolves blessed by Hermes are extremely swift and are the fastest moving wolves in the entire pack. They are very stealthy and excellent hunters and thieves as their movements are completely silent, making it easy for them to sneak.
    Hades: Wolves blessed by Hades are necromancers in a sense. They cannot bring back the dead, but can raise and control bones and corpses. They can also sense the life force of others, making sneaking up on them difficult.
    Dionysus: Wolves blessed by Dionysus are capable of creating and controlling plant vines. They can also conjure up illusions and hallucinations to confuse their prey and enemies, or sometimes to just play pranks.
    Hestia: Like the wolves of Apollo, these wolves can heal wounds, but not illness. They are also capable of fire manipulation.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Pack

Postby Blumenkranz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:39 am

name | age | blessed by | username

Alphas (1/2)
    Yoko | 3 years | Ares | Blumenkranz
    Res for Yoko's mate

Betas (1/2)
    Lailani | 3 years | Aphrodite | Banana1330
    Res for Lai's mate

Warriors (10/∞)
    Askari | 2 years | Hades | Blumenkranz
    Anoki | 2 years | Hera | Banana1330
    Seda | 4 years | Athena | Omens in the Star's
    Tanca | 4 years | Zeus | Omen in the Star's
    Fiarie | 3 years | Apollo | CuteKitten_1022
    Atla | 4 years | Poseidon | ToxicHeaven
    Samurai | 4 years | Ares | Hiyake
    Fumiko | 2 years | Hermes | Hiyake
    Floga | 3 years | Hestia | Smiley100P
    Absalom | 5 years | Athena | ~CynicalMinds~

Hunters (7/∞)
    Zephyr | 3 years | Unblessed | ToxicHeaven
    Amala | 4 years | Artemis | Omens in the Star's
    Aspar | 4 years | Hephaestus | Omens in the Star's
    Kaida | 3 years | Hades | Hiyake
    Momiji | 4 years | Artemis | Hiyake
    Delta | 2 years | Poseidon | Lifeisgoldendoodles
    Valkyrie | 4 years | Artemis | ~CynicalMinds~

Pups (1/∞)
    Rasha | 9 months | Unblessed | Omen in the Star's

Elders (1/∞)
    Rikiar | 8 years | Hades | Omens in the Star's

Omegas (1/∞)
    Primrose | 3 years | Demeter | ToxicHeaven
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:24 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:33 am

Now open and accepting!
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Postby Blumenkranz » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:34 pm

Askari//2 years//Warrior//Tags: None
    Askari was weaving through the dense trees, his white coat making him stand out. After doing a quick patrol of the territory near the camp on his own, he was heading back to camp. He knew it was risky to be out all by himself, but he didn't really care. He liked getting up early and going out for walks by himself. As he was making his way back to camp, he paid close attention to his surroundings, searching for anything odd. He didn't notice anything unusual. He could only sense birds in the trees and small animals deeper in the forest, nothing to be concerned about.

Yoko//3 years//Alpha//Tags: Pack
    Yoko laid on top of a flat rock in the pack's camp, jaws widening in a yawn. She was surveying the camp, watching the wolves go about their business. She looked like she was intently paying attention to what was going on, but truthfully, she was lost in thought. More and more monsters were appearing in their territory, and Yoko was worried. One or two monsters they could deal with, no problem. However, the monsters just kept coming. They were taking prey and other resources, and several wolves have already lost their lives. As the Alpha of the pack, it was Yoko's job to lead her pack and keep them happy and safe, and whenever another wolf lost their live, Yoko felt as if she failed them. She let out a sigh. She knew there had to be a way to keep all the monsters away, and whatever it was, Yoko was going to find it.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:59 pm

Primrose
She yawned opening her eyes she blinked away a sleepy haze looking around she noticed wolves were already up and going about their daily business. Standing up she trotted forward a few steps to wake up her muscles before shaking the loose dust from her fur then moving forward. She walked to the nearest water source and lapped up water cleaning away the taste of sleep still lingering on her tongue. Once her thirst was quenched she looked around a little unsure what to do for the moment she saw Yoko keeping an eye on the pack, as usual, a few of the hunters probably preparing or planning their next hunt. Sighing softly she walked and lay down next to a tree staring at the ground in front of her as she willed small pink flowers to sprout in front of her.

Zephyr
He walked around camp a little feeling the boredom starting to become overwhelming taking a deep breath he glanced at the alpha Yoko as he slipped through the trees hoping he would not catch her attention. Once he felt he was hidden away in the trees he broke out into a light jog then into a full-on sprint. He knew he was not allowed off on his own but what harm could come from going for a run so long as he stayed alert for anything worrying. There had been a lot of creatures coming into territory lately so he knew he would probably get into trouble if caught away from camp or if they saw him sneaking back in but it was worth it to him.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:34 pm

Amala
4y - Hunter - Tags: Aspar

The Golden hued female smiled as she laid next to her older brother, Aspar. She enjoyed his company, even if he never really spoke. Amala glanced around camp then barked," Hey Asp, Why don't we go hunt down some rabbits?" At her brothers nod, she let out a yip of excitement. The lass nosed his should attempting to rouse him up to his paws, chuckling when he let out a small growl and shot her a growl but got up.

Aspar
4y - Hunter - Tags: Amala

His eyes had followed him, the one he could - no wouldn't have. Zephyr, another hunter, a male. A male with a beautiful black coat. He couldn't love another male. What would his father think? What would his siblings think? Aspar was shaken out of his wandering mind when his sister spoke. He like the idea, it would get his mind off of Zephyr. So he nodded but stayed where he was for a time, but was roused up by his sister.

Seda
4y - Warrior - Tags: Open

Seda had been laying on her side not far from the camps entrance, just in case something happened. Her gaze landed on Yoko, she was a beautiful that much was true, but Seda didn't know much about the older female. With a shake of her head the tri-colored female brought her gaze to her two younger siblings. Going hunting? Maybe I should go with. To keep them safe.

Tanca
4y - Warrior - Tags: Open

The male had been sleeping in the shade, legs twitching and his lips curling back into a silent snarl. He remembered that day, the day he failed to help save his mother. The day that she died, it had broken his heart. His mother had been the light of his life, they had been close. He was closer to his mother than he was to his own litter-mates. But that was fine, he didn't need to do anything. Unless Yoko or Lailani ordered him to go do something, he'd stay here.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:53 am

Askari//2 years//Warrior//Tags: Zephyr
    Askari was silent as he trotted, ears swiveling atop his head and listening carefully to his surroundings. He could sense something, another wolf, coming his way. He pricked his ears and slowed his pace, looking ahead of him to see what was going on. He soon saw Zephyr, running through the territory on a full on sprint. He didn’t seem to be hunting, so Askari wasn’t sure what he was doing. ”Where are you going?” He asked, once the other wolf was closer to him.

Yoko//3 years//Alpha//Tags: Seda
    Yoko shook her head, trying to clear her mind. Sitting around and worrying wasn’t going to do anything for her pack. She hopped down from the rock and looked around, her gaze resting on Seda, who was by the camp entrance. She walked over to the warrior, a warm smile on her face. ”Good morning.” She greeted. ”I’m thinking of going out, I want to make sure that we don’t have any intruders. Would you like to come with me?”
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:04 am

Primrose
she noticed Tanca twitching and snarling in his sleep she tilted her head slightly watching him she hated seeing anyone uncomfortable or upset. her ears flicked lightly as she thought and she sat up a little she knew she could not do much but she used her power to grow and bloom some white carnations near him. she hoped he didn't get mad at her for using her powers for such frivolous reasons like some wolves did but it was all she had to offer even a little comfort.

Zephyr
He slowed then halted hearing a voice call out to him flattening his ears he answered "I'm not going anywhere" he said defensively watching the male. His tail flicked side to side he hoped this would not be another time where he got in trouble for the simplest of things such as going off alone. Glancing around he spoke again "why are you out here alone?" he asked curiously allowing himself to loosen up slightly now that he knew he was not the only one breaking rules.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me