The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/ Open

Postby Moonncloud » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:46 pm

Name: Rouge - Female - Species: Viking - Rank: Freya - Location: Inside Village being sneaky - Tags:

Leaning away from the wall in which she was pressed up against, she checked both directions before darting across another alleyway in between two houses, "one down... four more to go." She muttered before hearing the sound of the paws of a polar bear pressing against the ground. 'Crud...' she silently tried to slink back around to the opposite side of the building.

Name: Aku - Female - Species: Dragon - Rank: Hunter - Location: Nest - Tags: Cazdoramu and Gryffin

Standing up, Aku stretched her golden wings a bit before wondering towards Cazdoramu's den. The female had the sudden urge to tease the adviser, of course, this wasn't like her but she kinda had a bit of a soft spot for the old male. A little teasing never hurt anyone right? Stopping near the entrance of his den she grinned at him as he cuddled the little hatchling, "Aww, how sweet." She said with a smirk.

Name: Shade - Male - Species: Dragon - Rank: Hunter - Location: Entering Nest - Tags: Open

Letting out a huff Shade wondered off to his den and laid down, the look on his face was pure annoyance, though that expression faded almost just as quickly as it came. He knew Aku liked to rub it in, though she was rather cold and tended on to socialize she had a little bit of an attitude which showed when she wanted to show off or try to entice others to try harder.

Name: Vendorious - Male - Species: Dragon - Rank: Lead Scout - Location: Enter Nest - Tags: Open

The large male and ill-tempered dragon landed roughly at the entrance of the dragon's nest, a snarl left his mouth as he slowly retracted his wings and began moving forwards. His large talons scraped against the stone floors, the look in the large males eyes was one that told all to stay away from him and that he was clearly in a foul mood.
[/quote]
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:04 pm

Gryffin
Female/Albino/awake/young/Tags: Cazdoramu and Aku

Gryffin plays with her rocks again, pretending they are prey. She "hunts" the rocks and squeals with joy when she pounces on one. She makes a pile of rocks to show all the food she caught.

Avion

female/hatchling/Tags:Rathian

-asleep, dreaming of rocks for no reason-
Last edited by Lifeisgoldendoodles on Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:54 pm

killian
14 | warrior | male | crush: rouge | tags; rouge

killian had just finished target practice with all of his weapons, moving to his little area and putting his stuff away, his head turned before tilting to the side as he saw rouge sneaking along through the village. curiosity filled the male, and he made his way towards her, making sure he didn't get caught so he didn't blow whatever she was trying to do. moving towards the girl, he checked around him before looking to her, raising a brow. "what are you doing?" he questioned in a low whisper.

moonlessnight. wrote:valkir
29 | warrior | male | crush: lacribae | tags; lacrimae

valkir nodded his head in response. "of course." the man responded, returning his gaze to the woman as she spoke once more. a chuckle rumbled throughout his chest, amusement glimmering in his eyes. "i believe it's the hair. many of the young girls like to style it," he stated, a slight smile ticking at the corners of his lips.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Name: Rouge - Female - Species: Viking - Rank: Freya - Location: Inside Village being sneaky - Tags: Killian

Hearing a sudden whisper at her side Rouge jumped a little, she didn't hear anyone sneaking over to her, "K-Killian!" She said in a hushed tone surprise on her face, her cheeks were red from her running all over the village, "Stay quiet I'm trying to sneak into the castle without getting caught." She whispered to him, It was clear from how she looked she was trying to avoid a lecture. Her dress was torn on the left side clear up to her knees, leaving a gaping slit which was unfitting for a proper Freya. She was also had dirt and grass stuck to her back as if she'd been laying in the fields rolling around. There were leaves in her red hair which was braided to the side and was now starting to slip from it's holder. Stray strands of hair stuck to her forehead, her blue eyes scanned over their surroundings as she tried to keep her ears peeled for any warriors or other men of her mothers that would possibly be looking for her.

Name: Aku - Female - Species: Dragon - Rank: Hunter - Location: Nest - Tags: Cazdoramu and Gryffin

Standing up, Aku stretched her golden wings a bit before wondering towards Cazdoramu's den. The female had the sudden urge to tease the adviser, of course, this wasn't like her but she kinda had a bit of a soft spot for the old male. A little teasing never hurt anyone right? Stopping near the entrance of his den she grinned at him as he cuddled the little hatchling, "Aww, how sweet." She said with a smirk.
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:11 am

Lacrimae - Viking - Queen
She let out a laugh. "The hair? Oh yes, I do believe it is." She said and her eyes drifted from his face to his dark blond hair. She then looked back down at him and smiled before looking out over the village. "I just hope I am doing enough as a mother, its difficult to try and be both parents for a young girl whilst taking care of an entire village." She said.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:23 am

Cazdoramu / 544 / Royal Advisor / Breath: Sands of time / Crush: Open / Tags: Gryffin, Aku/ Mood: calm

Cazdoramu lifts his head towards gryffin as she played with rocks and offers a smile before turning towards Aku when he hears her mock him. He laughed a little. "Seems I've become the broodmother of the group" He stretches his front legs for a moment before laying down again. "Is there something you came here for or did you come to laugh at me for taking a much easier job while I get some rest for these aging bones of mine?" He turns towards the young hunter. "Either that or you're looking for another gold coin from my stash? or are you looking for some advice?" He crosses his claws over each other and looks at gryffin. "Good job little one, you would make a wonderful hunter or warrior someday" He nods and turns his head towards Aku again. "I bet your stash of gold isn't as impressive as mine, so you've come to beg for some gold to add to it" He decided to tease her back... at least he still had a sense of humor.
Last edited by Faemyse on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:35 am

killian
14 | warrior | male | crush: rouge | tags; rouge

killian tilted his head once more as he realized he had seemingly taken the girl by surprise. at her words, his eyes slowly took in her attire, grinning slightly and nodding afterwards. peeking around the corner, he let himself observe the area before turning back to rouge. "your best chance would be the left side." he informed the girl, glancing back out again. "what did you do, anyway?"

valkir
29 | warrior | male | crush: lacribae | tags; lacrimae

valkir chuckled lowly at the queen's response, passing a hand down his face and running it over his beard. his attention returned once more to lacrimae as she spoke again, shaking his head slightly. "i'm sure she understands. she is lucky to have a mother like you," the man mused thoughtfully, eyes scanning the village once more.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:14 am

Gryffin
Female/Albino/awake/young/Tags: Cazdoramu and Aku

Gryffin grouped all the rocks together before turning to the older dragons. Gryffin beamed at Cazdoramu's compliment. She was curious about what they were doing so she sat down and curled her tail over her claws. Her red eyes blazed with curiosity as she tilted her head, expecting Aku to say something interesting.

Avion

female/hatchling/Sleepy/Tags:Rathian

-still dreaming of rocks-
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:45 am

Name: Rouge - Female - Species: Viking - Rank: Freya - Location: Inside Village being sneaky - Tags: Killian

Catching his grin, Rouge gave him a quick glare, but that glare was soon covered by a grin of her own. "Great, if someone spots us you can be the distraction." She whispered as she picked a leaf from her own hair. "I... I went on a simple adventure..." She told him as she looked off to the side. Shaking her head she balled her hands in to fist, "Ah, we don't have time to chit chat lets get moving before I get caught." She said before using her hands to gesture for him to get a move on. Her cheeks had slowly faded to a less red state now that she had a small amount of time to rest while chatting with the future archer.

Hearing the old males laugh caused her to smile even more, he was going to play along... No matter, she could play this game just as well. "Aye, but it seems that's the best place for an old boned male like you." She told him as she sent him another smirk. A light chuckle left her throat, clearly, she was in a teasing mood. "Ah, it seems I've been caught in my little act, hmm?" She mused before sitting down in the doorway of his den. Her honey-gold eyes rested on him, "Oh I'm sure I have a more impressive hoard that would even make your old eyes glisten with jealousy." She teased him as a soft chuckle left her lips. "Maybe I'll... Show it to you some time." She sent him a wink. Before glancing towards the hatchling, she was a cute little thing indeed and seemed to have a natural talent which was peaking through her childish nature.

Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:18 am

Cazdoramu / 544 / Royal Advisor / Breath: Sands of time / Crush: Open / Tags: Gryffin, Aku/ Mood: calm

Cazdoramu laughs again and shakes his head. "Maybe i will pay your gold pile a visit sometime" His tail moved behind him to flick a few loose gold coins into the large pile behind him. "He would move to stand up as he nudges gryffin. "Alright, nap time is over, how about you go see what Rathian is doing, bring him a rock and tell him you caught some prey" He chuckles lightly and lifts his head up. "How I wish I could be young again, I would certainly enjoy it" He would turn his attention to Aku once more as he picks up a gold coin and flings it at her in a playful manner. "Here, you can have this one... what did you come to see me for, I know it's not to merely joke at me for hatch-sitting. Most come to me for advice"
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me