The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/ Open

Postby LeoNyami » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:47 am

Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Town~Tagged: Solva
Reese nodded when he saw that she wanted them to use bushes for cover. He got off his bear then gently tapped her to get her to follow him. It would take too much time and cause noise to take off her gear. He still had his hand grip on his sword not that it would do much good. He wished he could get a better look at what the dragon possible could have found. One thing for sure the one downed dragon was not here. He started to move under the cover with Ursa right behind her.

(Okay thank you. Sorry I bit lost at what I can have him do without causing Rathian to find them.)
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:00 am

adara
17| citizen/helper | female | no crush| tags; radobaan, grim, bran

adara nodded slowly, a bit perplexed as to how the young girl had managed to get scales from such a large, and unfriendly, dragon. at bran's question, adara pursed her lips, still gently petting radobaan. "maybe we make up some adventure and invite her along? i dunno.." the red head sighed, tilting her head back to stare up at the sky, trying to figure out how they could get the girl to admit she had the scales and hand them over.

valkir
29| warrior | male | crush: lacribae | tags; lacrimae, rouge

valkir raised a brow as he watched some warriors begin to get riled up, a smirk curling at his lips before he took a bite of the food, his eyes glued to the action as blood soon began to get spilled. he turned to rouge as she mentioned his name, chuckling lowly at the young girl's excitement over the fight. "indeed he did." he agreed, winking playfully to the child before looking back to the fighting, a satisfied look on his face as they fought. he was glad that despite the dragons, the warriors were still able to mess around and fight like normal. he enjoyed their barbaric ways very much, and would probably have joined in on the fighting if it weren't for the fact he was a guest at the dinner of the queen, and he did not want to disrespect the woman, or her daughter, for that matter.

solva
24| warrior | female | no crush| tags; reese

solva moved carefully to the cover as well, glaring to where the large king was looking around. her eyes moved to reese, trying to figure out what to do. they couldn't move back to the village without being discovered, but staying pinned in the area was also very risky. "he's looking in the area the other dragon went down.. why?" she muttered in a low tone to the other warrior, blue eyes watching closely.

|| yeah, we'll see what friday will do c:
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:31 am

Cazdoramu / 544 / Royal Advisor / Breath: Sands of time (5% left) / Crush: Open / Tags: Aku/ Mood: Relaxed

Cazdoramu would make a low growl as the plants are put over his wounds. He takes a deep breath and sighs heavily as his stinging wounds are being healed and helped from the plants. "Thank you Aku" He lifts his head up again and gently nudges her when she talks to him. He makes a light chuckle and nods. "You are a good hunter indeed" He paused and listened to her talk some more. "I did use up all of the sand.... if I had another barrage of arrows sent into my back I would have been knocked out of the sky and I really wouldn't have made it back" He paused again and heard her mention the idea of a trap to lure her out. "What do you think would lure her out into the open? Do you have any idea how risky that would be? Especially if she was outside on her own at first, she will likely have a handful of guards watching her every move now" He nods and thinks again. "A child can't do much to harm me, but if she sends the army against us it will be more than just getting scales back, it will likely be getting back our home" His tail hits the ground as he sighs once more. "I'll need to come up with a good plan that will make sure no one else interferes"
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:08 am

Rathian - Dragon - King
He sniffed the air and growled lowly. "I'll find that dragon... I will kill him. Him and his viking children." The beast roared before turning. He began walking into the forest, straight towards the two Vikinngs, however with his head held high, he couldn't see them. His large body walked towards them and suddenly he stopped. One hand on the left side of the two, the other hand on the right side of the vikings. He sniffed the air and growled, but shook his head and kept walking, right over the two vikings and deeper into the forest.

Radobaan - Dragon - Outcast
He looked at the children and flicked his tail. "She will want some proof of you sharing her trust in us, You might have to show her my scales that I gave to you." He told Adara. "She must bring the scales, If I can get those scales, I can take them to the Nest."

Lacrimae - Viking - Queen
She not only laughed at her warriors, but at her daughters love for brutality. She smiled at Valkir and shook her head. "Shes a viking." She shrugged with a laugh, eating some pork and fish. The pork still dripped blood as it was medium rare.

Pheadra - Hybrid - Outcast
She shrunk backwards a moment before slowly walking forwards and sitting down. She instantly began picking at the plate, lifting her mask just enough to squeeze the food in and eating it. As though she was terrified to show her real actual face. The scars on her eyes and forehead showed she was most likely scared under her mask as well.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:36 am

Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: The Nest~Tagged: Aku & Cazdoramu
Azula listened to what they two had to talk about. She quickly got bored with the subject. She went towards the entrance to see what was happening. She just sat there taking in what she saw. She was also putting together a report to tell Rathian when he returned.

Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Town~Tagged: Solva
Reese was going to say it probably had to do with the fighting earlier. He looked over at Solva when he heard Viking children. Who would be stupid enough to work with a dragon? They will attack you when your back is turned. Reese froze when the dragon neared knowing he would be a fool to attack now. He gently rested a hand on his bear warning her to stay still and quiet. Once the dragon had passed, he released a breath. How were they not dead now he wondered.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:36 am

Avion
Female/Smoky In Color/scared/Tags: Gyffin

"Over yet?" She whispered. She couldn't help it this time but her ice eyes shed silent tears. Her small body shook with fear as she ducked under her wings. Avion made high pitched whimpering sounds as she wondered where Rathion was.
Gryffin

Female/Albino/Scared/Tags: Avion

"Not yet" She replied to Avion's question. She noticed Avion begin to cry and wrapped her wing around her. "It will be soon. You will be ok" She said, hoping that what she said was true.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖛𝖎𝖗 𝕲𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖋𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙

Postby dragonscales10 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:02 am

i. General Knowledge
    Name: Calemvir Gristoff the First "Calem"
    face/voice claim: nathaniel sherman

ii. Appearance
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 143 lbs
    Body Type: tall, thin, athletic
    Hair: short, dark brown
    Eye Color: sparkling blue
    Skin Tone: fair, slight tan
    Tattoos/Piercings/others: black crow's wings on his shoulder blades

iii. Personality
    Personality Description: soft-spoken yet talkative, quite outgoing but doesn't interrupt or talk over others. calem is quite stubborn, as vikings are, and is strict with his beliefs.
    Likes: birds, knives, storms, sparring, swimming, his raven companion he calls stone.
    Dislikes:
    fire, trivial tasks, boredom, snakes

iv. Relationships
    Sexuality: homosexual
    Crush: grim hagen
    Dating/Married: n/a
Last edited by dragonscales10 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷

Postby dragonscales10 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:02 am

i. General Knowledge
    Name: Cameron Leviathan "Levi"
    Companion: melanistic ball python called Tooth
    face/voice claim: jessie peage

ii. Appearance
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 110 lbs
    Body Type: slim
    Hair: long, dark brown, but she's been known to dye it
    Eye Color: green
    Skin Tone: fair
    Tattoos/Piercings/others: two lobe piercings and snakebites

iii. Personality
    Personality Description: reserved and quiet, keeps to herself. bubbly once you get to know her. levi is quite shy, and doesn't say much unless it truly adds to the conversation. she takes her position and the responsibilities quite seriously.
    Likes: rain, sweet things, fruit, clouds, hiking/adventuring
    Dislikes: large bodies of water, felines, loud vikings

iv. Relationships
    Sexuality: pansexual
    Crush: n/a
    Dating/Married: n/a
Last edited by dragonscales10 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ꉓꋪꂦꅏ ꓄ꃅꍟ ꓄ꂦꂦ꓄ꃅ꒒ꍟꌗꌗ

Postby dragonscales10 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:04 am

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    i. General Knowledge
    Name: crow
    Hoard Item: multicolored gems
    Other: carries a leather sack around his neck

ii. Appearance
    Body Type: thin and agile
    Scale Tone: black
    Eye Color: green
    Breath Type: acetylene and oxygen fire, shaped plasma charges
    Marks: random small scars on his flank and throat

iii. Personality
    Personality Description: very shy and cautious. crow is quite the explorer, using his scout position to just roam around and soar through the skies at his leisure. he is easily frightened, which means he is quite wary until there is no threat.
    Dislikes: conflict, sharp objects, when others are loud and aggressive

iv. Relationships
    Sexuality: pansexual
    Crush: radobaan
    Mate: n/a
Last edited by dragonscales10 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

₳₥₳Ɽł ₴Ⱡ₳ɎɆⱤ Ø₣ ₥Ɇ₦

Postby dragonscales10 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:04 am

image is from Maleficent [2014], it is free to use
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    i. General Knowledge
    Name: Amari
    Hoard Item: bones, skulls

ii. Appearance
    Body Type: large and powerful
    Scale Tone: black
    Eye Color: black, he has poor eyesight, instead relying on sound and scent
    Breath Type: flammable green gas
    Marks: many scars covering his scales, though they are rarely visible due to the foliage covering his body

iii. Personality
    Personality Description: amari is a very brutal dragon, who prides himself in his strength and raw power. he is not easily intimidated, especially by those smaller than him. amari's pride is kept in the growing mountain of bone fragments and skulls he adorns his lair with. he isn't fooled with ease, and his years have made him very in tune with viking patterns and strategies.
    Likes: blood, death at his jaws, scavengers, plants and earth
    Dislikes: water, humans, boastful creatures

iv. Relationships
    Sexuality: doesn't care to define his
    Crush: maybe one day
    Mate: doesn't care for one
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes