A Dire Need - Wolf rp - Delta and Mid ranks open

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Dire Need - Wolf rp - Open and Accepting

Postby Zarina » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:33 pm

Bayek
5y - Alpha - Male - Location: Camp - Tags: Open

Once in his den the brown and cream male laid down in his fresh nest, he sighed and stretched out in his nest. A soft groan escaped him, silently hoping that no more drama would came to his door step. Bayek rolled onto his back, but it only lasted for a few moments, and growled softly when an itch started up at his shoulder and quickly raised a hind leg and started to scratch himself.

Senu
5y - Lead Guard - Female - Location: Western forest - Tags: open

Trotting through the forest Senu looked around, smiling softly. She let out a soft howl, rising up onto her hind legs as she did so. The lass did a little twirl before landing on all four paws, then chuckled," Today will be a good day! Tomorrow will be a great day." The lass licked her jaws, her ears perking.

Konrad
1y - Fighter-in-training - Male - Location: Camp - Tags: Akito

Konrad shook his head and sighed, then said," Fine, but make it quick. Please. I really don't want to make Odin wait." That would not be good. He heaved a sigh then laid down, waiting for Akito to do his work.

Karlee

4y - Omega - Female - Location: Camp - Tags: Granny Maud

Seeing that Granny Maud was once again awake the female glanced over and softly spoke," Konrad asked about his father today. He say's that he saw him in a dream." She paused then added," I also made the mistake of telling him about his siblings. Mostly about the fact that some got to open their eyes and others didn't." She glanced away, before looking at her paws. " I fear that it may lead him to question everything, and eventually..." She trailed off, it was obvious what he would eventually find out.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlienAndSkeleton » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:40 pm

𝙀𝙕𝙀𝙆𝙄𝙀𝙇*
*𝟓 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 , 𝟗𝟎% , 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓾𝓻 , 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝔂/𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 , 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻*
Ezekiel smiled as Archibald trotted up to him . " That's Geren . He's apparently Phantoms pup ... She abandon him . " He made sure to keep from growling as he explained , no matter how angry he was at the fact of Phantom abandoning not just the pack but her own child . " If you missed what Alpha Bayek said there was also a hostile loner ... Ember . " he explained before tilting his head in curiosity . " What have you been up to though Archie ?"

*𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐀*
*𝟒 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 , 𝟕𝟎% , 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓻 , 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 , 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓻*
Pandora once more stayed calm . " Titan you can't keep closing yourself off from the rest of the pack ... Doesn't that get lonely ?" . She followed even though she worried it may not be the best idea . " I'm only trying to lend an ear or shoulder if you need it ... If you don't want to talk about whats bothering you we could talk about something else ."

*𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒*
*𝟓 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 , 𝟓𝟎% , 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓻 , 𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓭/𝓫𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 , 𝓹𝓾𝓹*
* Artemis is sleeping *

*𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎*
* Apollo is sleeping *

*𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀*
*𝟓 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 , 𝟓𝟎% , 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮/𝓻𝓮𝓭/𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓻 , 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 , 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻 *
Amaya was exhausted , but she was finding it difficult to fall asleep . There was too much on her mind . She wanted to speak with her alpha about something ... and she had plans to finally ask a healer for some herbs that would help her pain , Witch the pain didn't help her ability to sleep either . But for now she would remain still to keep her sleeping pups guarded and warm .
Last edited by AlienAndSkeleton on Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AlienAndSkeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Dire Need - Wolf rp - Accepting and Open

Postby Dracowolf » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:42 pm

Dereth
Beta Male - Location: Forest - Tag: Finch

"Well, I suppose the two of us could do it, unless you want to see about talking to the other hunters instead." He didn't mind either way, he just figured since their run was interrupted it might be a good idea.

Nova
Healer - Female - Location: Territory edge - Tags: Ember

Nova moved towards Ember, "You don't need to be rude you know, I know the risks." She started to sniff at the wound just to make sure infection hadn't set in. "Stick your leg in some snow to bring down any swelling that might have started. I'll grab something to cover the wound to protect your leg from anything getting in it." Oak leaves would probably work but they could be difficult to find in the cold. "It shouldn't take long." Nova went through the herbs that could fight off infection and help with pain, trying to remember what would be close enough that would be alright to harvest.

Tally
Guard - Female - Location: Camp - Tags: Loki

Tally finally had enough waiting around, but she wasn't going to wander the entire forest looking for Nova. She needed some hints on where Nova would go. She didn't want to bother another a healer, they'd just tell someone else and cause a bigger problem. No, Tally needed someone who might be a little off-put by her. She quickly went about finding Loki. "Hey, kid," She typically pulled that on most wolves younger than her, "I need you to tell me where Nova would go today, what herbs would she be checking on. You must know something."

Geren
Pup - Male - Location: Camp - Tags: Wisteria

Geren listened though wasn't sure what to say to all of these wolves telling him that his mother was wrong. They didn't know him, they just met him, they didn't know anything about what he'd become or what he could do. It was a tad hard to believe anything of the sort. He nodded slightly at the food question though, "Y-yeah." He hadn't eaten much in the early morning when his father took him to the territory edge, mostly because they didn't have a lot left.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:51 pm

Rayne ()
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
♀ | 90% Dire | Crush: Bayek | LFF | Location: camp | Tags: Open
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Rayne stood up and paced on the boulder in tight circles, her body ached, she was
tired and she wanted to curl up on the boulder and steal what remaining heat it had. From
that thought the female did just that, she spun a few times before curling up in a small
Rayne colored circle. The minimal heat from the rock only pulled a growl from her, as the
day went on it had cooled. Still though she tucked her head under her paws, and watched the
camp through a small crack her leg made against the boulder. It was just wide enough for her
to see almost the whole camp.

Granny Maud ()
♀ | 23% Dire | Elder | Tags: Karlee | Location: Her Den
Granny listened quietly and frowned, why would the lad have dreamed of his
father? "I think he asked you questions of his siblings as a form of comfort.
If he comes asking questions of why they were allowed to live so long talk to Bayek, I'm
sure we could craft a white lie that the rule was made after your pups. That the pack didnt
want to care for half rogue pups and declared the rule."
She offered it gently and licked
Karlee's shoulder. "I can even talk with Bayek, I'm sure he'd understand, you
mustn't be fearful, especially around Konrad. He's a bright lil' chap and he'll catch on."
She
cooed softly pausing to think for a moment, something must be happening. How would the lad
know of what his fathered looked like if he'd never seen him?

Dalso ()
♂ | 79% Dire | Crush: Open | Guard | Tags: Open! | Location: Camp
Dalso yawned and flopped over, boredom stuck the male like weight tethered
to an eagles wing.

Archibald ()
♂ | 50% Dire | Crush: Open | Scout | Location: camp | Tags: Ezekiel!
Archibald cast the pup a look with a cocked head, he was confused as to why
such a thing would happen to a seemingly charming little lad. Even Rayne of all wolves
seemed smitten with him. However his head turned back to Zeke with a furrowed brow
"I hope Alpha Bayek put a bounty on her." He said it sourly, he
had a tense hatred for loners and rogues. "Anyways though, I had a marvelous
morning. I was scouting out the new grounds that i think the deer herds have moved
to and oo whew! do they stink of deer! I mean Zeke, I couldn't even walk the lenght
of a rabbit before smelling them all over again!"
He said with a proud smile,
even furthering his statement by sniffing around. "I also went and caught
myself a fat rabbit for supper, unless one you guys want it! I could always catch another!"

He said and lifted his paw as if the look at it keenly. "Anyways though what'd you
do all day? I saw Senu with you, what's she like, i don't often talk to her!"
He said
pausing to scratch behind his ear with yet again possibly the friendliest smile one
could give. This little brute was always joyous and playful- a handful to some.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:33 pm

Bayek
5y - Alpha - Male - Location: Camp - Tags: Open

He let out a breath of relief when the itching ceased, then muttered," I really hope that no one dies today." Bayek rolled onto his side before getting out of his den then looked around, his head just poking out slightly. Noticing that Rayne was sitting on the meeting boulder, and after snickering softly the male slowly padded forward, attempting to keep quiet.

Senu

Heaving a sigh the silvery lass looked around, hoping to find so kind of answer out in the forest. Senu suddenly flopped onto her side, grinning like a mad man. Or in this case a mad wolf. She snickered, rolling around in a pile of leaves enjoying the time away from the pack.
Konrad

Konrad shook his head and sighed, then said," Fine, but make it quick. Please. I really don't want to make Odin wait." That would not be good. He heaved a sigh then laid down, waiting for Akito to do his work.

Karlee

Karlee nodded, listening to Granny Maud speak. She gave a soft hum then said," I know, I just wish that I didn't have to lie to him. I wish his father never did what he did. I wish I could change things." She gave a soft whine then buried her nose into the older females neck.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:57 pm

Rayne ()
♀ | 90% Dire | Crush: Bayek | LFF | Location: camp | Tags: Open
Rayne sighed she was tired yet energetic at the same time. Too sleepy to want
to hunt or patrol but too awake to sleep or even slip in a little nap. So instead she rolled over,
exposing her white belly to the sky and watching the sky shift colors, she let out a humm
of approval and slight amusement when her mouth formed into a cheeky upside down
smile as she stretched before watching the sky again, engrossed in the silent show it put on.

Granny Maud ()
Granny let a gentle rumble fall from her chest and she pressed her head against
Karlee's and hummed gently. "Sometimes lying comes with the territory of being
a mother. Being a mother is the hardest job in a pack, it's our duty to protect our children, even
if it pains us to do so sometimes."
She cooed it gently, pressing her nose to Karlee's shoulder,
"If things were different they wouldn't be the same. I wish I could change things
too sometimes. However then I must sit back, if things were different my pups would have
been different, and I wouldn't change them for the world."
She added softly, there were
many times when Granny was left alone that she'd reflect on things and ponder life's greater
questions. "As well sweet Karlee, his father, despite being a despicable wolf
gave you the greatest gift he could. Your sweet boy."
She finished and rested her head on
Karlee's, Granny hummed gently even she believed the hardest part of a she-wolf's life
wasn't the battles or the heartbreaks, it was being a mother. However it was a job given only
to the toughest of wolves, even as adults pups go to their mothers for comfort and advice.

Dalso ()
to an eagles wing.

Archibald ()
♂ | 50% Dire | Crush: Open | Scout | Location: camp | Tags: Ezekiel!
Archibald cast the pup a look with a cocked head, he was confused as to why
such a thing would happen to a seemingly charming little lad. Even Rayne of all wolves
seemed smitten with him. However his head turned back to Zeke with a furrowed brow
"I hope Alpha Bayek put a bounty on her." He said it sourly, he
had a tense hatred for loners and rogues. "Anyways though, I had a marvelous
morning. I was scouting out the new grounds that i think the deer herds have moved
to and oo whew! do they stink of deer! I mean Zeke, I couldn't even walk the lenght
of a rabbit before smelling them all over again!"
He said with a proud smile,
even furthering his statement by sniffing around. "I also went and caught
myself a fat rabbit for supper, unless one you guys want it! I could always catch another!"

He said and lifted his paw as if the look at it keenly. "Anyways though what'd you
do all day? I saw Senu with you, what's she like, i don't often talk to her!"
He said
pausing to scratch behind his ear with yet again possibly the friendliest smile one
could give. This little brute was always joyous and playful- a handful to some.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlienAndSkeleton » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:02 pm

*𝙀𝙕𝙀𝙆𝙄𝙀𝙇*
*𝟓 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 , 𝟗𝟎% , 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓾𝓻 , 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝔂/𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 , 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻*
Zeke listened closely to everything Archibald had to say . " He made it rather clear that if we come across Ember we have his full permission to take care of her ." he answered his question about the bounty . He nodded happily at hearing about the deer . " I think I know the spot your talking about , I came across it this morning while hunting rabbits ." he smiled ." I was thinking of leading the next hunting patrol there ." looking at the rabbit Archie caught made him proud for some reason . " and nice catch ! " he added with a small laugh .
When the other wolf mentioned Senu he gave a slightly goofy smile . " Senu ? Oh uhhh , Senu's great !" he silently cursed how awkward the statement came out .

*𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐀*
*𝟒 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 , 𝟕𝟎% , 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓻 , 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 ,𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓯𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓻*
Pandora once more stayed calm . " Titan you can't keep closing yourself off from the rest of the pack ... Doesn't that get lonely ?" . She followed even though she worried it may not be the best idea . " I'm only trying to lend an ear or shoulder if you need it ... If you don't want to talk about whats bothering you we could talk about something else ."

*𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒*
* Artemis is sleeping *

*𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎*
* Apollo is sleeping *

*𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀*
*𝟓 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 , 𝟓𝟎% , 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮/𝓻𝓮𝓭/𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓻 , 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 , 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻/𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 *
*Is trying to sleep*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AlienAndSkeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kirous » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:27 pm

Frey
*4 1/2 years, 32%, Red/Cream/Black fur, Orange eyes, lead male scout*

Frey snuck up behind Zeke, and at hearing he's reply on Senu he smirked. "Ya, She is pretty cool ain't she?" "You sure have been spending a lot of time with her too. Something your not telling us Zeke?"

Ira
*5 years, 68%, Silver/grey w/ black accents, cream eyes, Gamma female*

Ira trotted after Bayek. Something was still bugging her about the pup being here. "Alpha, something about this still doesn't seem right. What if Phantom or Geren's father left him here as a trap. What if he's sick and they left him here as some sort of biological warfare?" "I can get if she just didn't want the pup, but would that be to far of a stretch to think that they left him here for more sinister motives."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kirous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:05 pm

Rayne ()
♀ | 90% Dire | Crush: Bayek | LFF | Location: camp | Tags: Ira & Bayek
Rayne rolled over from her relaxed posistion, ears perking at Ira's question to Bayek.
The female propped herself up on her elbows but remained laid down on the boulder, listening
for what Bayek's response would be. Phantom wasn't smart enough to think of such a plan, atleast
according to Rayne. Phantom seemed like a spineless she wolf who was too weak to be a mother.

Granny Maud ()
Granny listened quietly and frowned, why would the lad have dreamed of his
father? "I think he asked you questions of his siblings as a form of comfort.
If he comes asking questions of why they were allowed to live so long talk to Bayek, I'm
sure we could craft a white lie that the rule was made after your pups. That the pack didnt
want to care for half rogue pups and declared the rule."
She offered it gently and licked
Karlee's shoulder. "I can even talk with Bayek, I'm sure he'd understand, you
mustn't be fearful, especially around Konrad. He's a bright lil' chap and he'll catch on."
She
cooed softly pausing to think for a moment, something must be happening. How would the lad
know of what his fathered looked like if he'd never seen him?

Dalso ()
to an eagles wing.

Archibald ()
♂ | 50% Dire | Crush: Open | Scout | Location: camp | Tags: Ezekiel & Frey
Archibald smiled at Zeke's replies, he oddly wanted to impress this brute. If Archie
were to have a father figure in the pack he'd claim Zeke to be that- though he'd never admit
it. "I'm sure a hunt there at early dawn would be ideal, i don't think the deer
would come out during mid-day. They're smarted than we give credit."
He added with
a smile, ears perking with the Lead Male Scout, Frey joined the conversation. He gave a friendly
smile and laughed softly at his remark of Senu. "Senu seems nice- scary and
intimidating but nice."
He added with a mock shiver, licking at his paw for a distracted
moment before returning his attention back to the two older males. The only reason Archie
couldn't have been a fighter or hunter was due to his short and easily distracted attention
span. The chase of a hunt would bore him but tracking was fun, figuring out the trails and
trying to guess when the time of day something or someone passed through was fun for
the young lad. It was also the only job that kept his attention for a longer period of time.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:27 pm

Bayek
5y - Alpha - Male - Location: Camp - Tags: Ira + Rayne

Heaving a sigh Bayek stood, and speaking softly said," Ira, calm down. While Phantom wasn't the nicest wolf in the pack, I highly doubt she'd resort to biological warfare. From what Geren has told me, he was the runt of the litter and disliked if not hated by both his siblings and his mother. I believe his father brought him here to keep him safe." The male resisted rolling his eyes, he knew that it was possible, but in his mind it was a rather large stretch. He glanced at Rayne then flashed a pout," I was goanna sneak up on you."

Senu

After rolling around for a time snow and fallen leaves, that had been uncovered in the pile of snow, she had gotten up. The lass shook out her fur, then took a few steps forward yelping as she accidently stepped onto a sharp rock. Senu frowned then raised said paw and gave it a lick, thankful that there was no blood.

Konrad

Karlee

Karlee sighed then mumbled," Yeah I know." She lowered her body to the ground, chuckling softly," That's true, I wouldn't trade my son for the world." She looked at granny Maud then said," Thanks for this Granny Maud, I appreciate it." Lee flashed a smile, the got to her paws, and gave the older female a lick and added," See you later!" And with that the lass trotted out of the den.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me