The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Postby DarkShadowMan » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:21 am

Darkclaw first post: Darkclaw limped into the valley, hiding behind anything he could. he had a long scratch running down his leg, and it was quite painful. he paused for a moment to lick it, and gather his thoughts. What is this place! I will come in with caution. there may be enemies. he heard a rustle from a waterfall. he instantly ran up the mountainside as fast a he could. then, he found a alcove in the rocks, and he slept.
Wolves!
DarkShadowMan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby head.ache » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:31 am

Farer/Female/Red fox/Princess/1 year/Astral vision/Mate: N/A/Kin: Meredith (Mother), Kira (Sister)/Location: Camp/Tags: Kira, Meredith

Farer stared after her sister, wanting to follow her to ask what was wrong. She took a few bold steps forward but the worried look on her mother's face warned her that she should leave Kira alone. Kira has a bad temper, I'll probably just get the cold shoulder. I can't handle upsetting her... Realizing that she wouldn't be able help due to Meredith's calm voice of reason, Farer nodded to her mother, "You're not mad at Kira?" Farer asked, tilting her head. I'd be pretty mad if I was mother. Kira and I were given this opportunity because of our constant sulking. So moping around even more is just going to make everyone think we're ungrateful!

▶ hey I'm headache! ^^
I love art, writing
and mother 3.
I'm always online so
send a trade or pm!
september list auction
trading thread
writing thread
head.ache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkShadowMan » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:34 am

Darkclaw/In vallley

Darkclaw woke up, and he went into the valley, looking to see if anyone was frendly.
Wolves!
DarkShadowMan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:22 am

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer and Kira(Daughters) | Location: Camp | Tags: Farer

She listened to her other daughters words. Mad? Why would she be mad? What did Kira do this time?

"I don't have a reason to be mad, yet. I'm still trying to calm everyone down and it seems like she's just still upset about the whole meeting issue. I will deal with her separately later. Is there any reason for me to be mad at her now?" She asked, her voice suddenly serious. Her mind had been all mixed up for the past 30 minutes. Geez, this isn't what a proper leader should do.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkShadowMan » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:24 am

Darkclaw looked for signs of life in the caves, but he only heard some indistinguishable words being said. "Hello? Is anyone here?" he yelled. Where are all the animals? this seems to be a ghost valley. but i know probably better than some that ghost villages can be very dangerous. then, he tried to use his power, but he was too exhausted, so he just curled up and kept one eye open for trouble.
Wolves!
DarkShadowMan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkShadowMan » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:36 am

Darkclaw| Near Camp

"HELLO! COULD ANY ALIVE ANIMAL RESPOND!" Darkclaw was a bit dissapointed. he went to look for another animal. he thought he saw a wolf, but when he looked again, it was a shadow. he looked again, and he saw it was the shadow of a wolf! He went to see if they were alive or awake.
Wolves!
DarkShadowMan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkShadowMan » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:04 am

Darkclaw|CAMP! FINALLY!

then, Darkclaw found the camp, and he was wondering who was near him, so he said "Hello, Who are you?"He was wondering who the animal was.
Last edited by DarkShadowMan on Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolves!
DarkShadowMan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:08 am

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫
male ;; 4 years 9 moons* ;; asexual ;;
rank ;; second in command ;; power ;; angel extract [weak]
location ;; forest ;; tags ;; whoever is around

spencer winced again, the black infection crawling up his paw. He seemed lifeless as his breathing slowed down. His breathes were slow but deep. He flinched at the sudden pain that made his tail curl in a painful manner.

~~~

𝐄𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐚
cisfemale ;; 15 years 6 moons* ;; asexual ;;
the wronged dictator ;; power ;; infection ;;
location ;; forest ;; tags ;; none

the black fox stared into the pool of misty blue water. Her gaze watching it sparkle in the bright unwanted light. she walked around the pool, bored. she gave a low grunt under her breath. she hoped that viera would come up with a good attack plan and hopefully it would be discussed with her.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theoutcastfromhell » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:47 am

Name: Sraamora
Species: Darwin's fox
Sexuality: heterosexual
Rank you want: Hunter
Kin: Father Jer (kicked Sraamora out) Mother Shay (missing)
Mate: Open
Description: Gray/brown/red mix in fur, hazel eyes
Personality: introverted/shy. Hard to find, harder to catch. Fairly quiet and keeps to herself.
Backstory: Sraamora had been haunted by her past for years, and until recently had not been able to get over it. The only way for her to live her life was to forget her past. Completely. She would still get fleeting images running through her mind from time to time, but not enough for her to make sense of her life and the feelings storming inside of her. She found herself wandering through the forest one day, the only thing she knows is her name, and that she doesn't want to remember the past that she tried so hard to forget.
Power: manipulation of light and shadows

LONG LIVE THE OUTCASTS....

Will answer by... Book nerd, Shy one, Outcast, Dark little poet, and Klutz
theoutcastfromhell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:45 am

Once again, all forms go on the discussion thread that is links in the rules. Besides that, she is too ypung to be a full hunter so she'd be a trainee. Please repost this on the discussion thread. Thank you.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me